Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get Empty
PostSubject: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 12:09 am

That is pretty a pretty candid statement for sure, something very few contestants actually do after the show, so kudos to him. He put it in a nutshell for sure.

I hope him and Cam get back together and do their little appearances and such like they planned and have a great friendship moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:50 am

I wonder if he ends up havng to pay some type of fine out f his stipend for exposing them like that. I know they have all kinds of shit they have to sign. Production has even stopped an evicted HG from going on Dick @ Nite due to a contract stipulation they have to approve anything for 1 year
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 1:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I wonder if he ends up havng to pay some type of fine out f his stipend for exposing them like that.  I know they have all kinds of shit they have to sign.  Production has even stopped an evicted HG from going on Dick @ Nite due to a contract stipulation they have to approve anything for 1 year

Something tells me Red really doesn't care about that. I think he did this to save his pride a bit with a little payback of sorts. But he really didn't say that production did anything specific, so maybe he went to the edge, but didn't jump off the cliff when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 1:45 pm

I don't think he cares about any of that either. Just needs to make sure that they can file a lawsuit against him. The contract is loaded with all kinds of shit so I don't know if they have anything in there where they can't speak negatively about the show.

I know in DR, when someone wants to self-evict, they throw all kinds of threats out like making them repay for flights, hotels and stuff to convince them to stay. That is in the contract as well, but I don't think they've ever pursued it for the few who have self evicted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get   Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's true thoughts that Julie couldn't get
Page 1 of 1