Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finale thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Finale thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Finale thoughts   Finale thoughts EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:22 pm

It's just such a shame that part 1 of the final HoH only went 46 minutes, but I do have to say that is not the HG's fault, it appeared at least thos weiners were moving fast. Give me back those comps where they go at least 3-4 hours.

Part 2 was surprisingly easy and came down to more physical than it did mental, that's why Monte was able to narrow it out.

Jury segmanet was complete garbage, nothing good was really talked about taht hadn't been talked about before. WE saw none of the reported tension during that roundtable (even Dr Will said in an interview it got heated at points Limk"

I'm surprised Monte didn't throw it, there is another mistake in BB history of taking the wrong person.. I think Monte wanted to throw at the end but the questions didn't fall his way, Turner was guessing near the end and so was Monte. Montes whole excuse that he doesn't have a big move on his resume is bullshit, he won the veto that got Michael evicted. He should've owned that move where without him, Turner can't nominate him, but he was just looking for an excuse

Jury question and answer. Monte completely fucked this up, giving the same answer to two questions was just stupid and it was obvious he was unprepared. Taylor nailed each and every question and I think at that point Monte knew he handed her the money. I think the jury was already leaning towards Taylor, look at their faces during each answer, when Taylor was talking they were all smiling, with Monte, it was boredom

Final speeches were ridiculous in how far apart they were. Once again Taylor beat his ass in it. Now social media is praising the hell out of her for that speech, and I do admit it was a helluva speech, but remember, she is a beauty pageant contestant, she's been preparing for speeches like this her whole life and it shows. If there was ever gonna be anyone on the fence which way to vote, this was the one to get them to lean your way.

Of course Taylor wins 8-1 (I actually thought it would be 9-0) and then she wins AFP as well. I guess you can win both, evn if it never happened before, but we all know how production likes to change the rules, Taylor is the internet darling so they don't want to piss those fans off

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Finale thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale thoughts   Finale thoughts EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:56 pm

I put some of my thoughts on the other thread, but I have a few more (what's new).

Like the jury segment being pretty much useless. You could tell that Joseph was 100% pro-Taylor before hearing any information, just based on his crush. Michael did a good job of pretty much shitting on Turner's game, but that was his bitter juror bit. He was pissed about the LGBTQ thing still so he had to pick a side. Brittany who was supposed to be all pro-Taylor in that segment was the one to bring up the clusterfuck Taylor's HOH was, so that was a tiny bit interesting.

I am really surprised that Monte didn't throw it as well. That would have been his ticket to winning. He may have thought that evicting Turner would have been his BIG MOVE, but taking out Taylor would have been bigger in my opinion and he could have stated that this is an individual game and I can't beat you as his reason.

The questions from the jury are the same damn questions every single season. What was your biggest move? What was your biggest blunder? What do you regret? I will never understand why each juror can't ask their own question that they have in the moment. Like I have said before, as a juror my question for Turner would be a very different than my question for Taylor, so crafting the questions before they even know who is sitting there is just plain stupid. And I also think the statements to the jury should be said FIRST, followed by the questions. This gives anyone a shot at pushing back against the bullshit like what Taylor was shoveling for sure.

The HOH comp was pretty good, but to hear them talk afterward, Taylor said she was "out so early" and had to "watch for such a long time waiting to see who won" it makes me question the time they gave to us A LOT. Maybe not the end result time, but they only lasted 10 minutes longer than she did, so either she was exaggerating and the others were going along with her or something is screwed up.

The part 2 was Taylor screwing herself once again. First of all, she didn't really push off and make that zip line go as hard as possible at the beginning, but Monte did. He is much slower at processing information and having made that blunder with the one comp made it close. If she had stopped talking and narrating the entire time trying to be entertaining while competing, just like she did in the comics she might have pulled it out.

Now for the AFP, I call bullshit on that one because I don't for 1 minute believe that Kyle was in the top 3. I know there is the element of those people who feel he was railroaded on this situation, but if you look at all the BB websites that had polls, Kyle was not in the top 3 in ANY of them. Taylor really wasn't either for that matter. But I guess those who don't follow the feeds or the websites would have been pro-Taylor because of the bullying narrative put out there. But let's be real, this was decided in week 3 that Taylor would win this season and the AFP, so she could rack up all the firsts...........first black female winner, first person to win the game and AFP, only the second female to win against a male in the final 2 regardless of race and I'm sure there are more of them out there.

The only good thing about all of this is that maybe, just maybe we can have a season next year where race or gender are not the reason for anyone being protected to the end of the game. Just a straight up game, take out YOUR OWN THREATS, no steamrolling bullshit and a split house. And most importantly, everyone controls their OWN votes for the most part, not just sheep following everyone along the way.

nitewings likes this post

Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 825

Finale thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale thoughts   Finale thoughts EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 3:53 pm

he only good thing about all of this is that maybe, just maybe we can have a season next year where race or gender are not the reason for anyone being protected to the end of the game. Just a straight up game, take out YOUR OWN THREATS, no steamrolling bullshit and a split house. And most importantly, everyone controls their OWN votes for the most part, not just sheep following everyone along the way.

That would great if that were to happen...
I didn't watch the or tape the final show
since we all knew who was going to win...
the next first will be the first transgender to win...
I'm happy it's over...

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finale thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale thoughts   Finale thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale thoughts
Page 1 of 1