Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finale night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Finale night Empty
PostSubject: Finale night   Finale night EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:05 am

@hamsterwatch wrote:

some jury roundtable tidbits..
they weren't happy with Brittany, especially Indy and Jasmine.. Michael stood up for her, and she and Michael made up, at Dr Will's urging.. Michael defined floater once and for all, and said Brittany wasn't that

one source told me they seemed overall pro Taylor and another said they seemed overall pro Monte.. both said they did not seem pro Turner

also, it sounds like the set looked really nice!
classy but colorful

Dr Will is nothing but a sellout and will do whatever production asks him to do. I'm expecting him to push the jurors toward Taylor since that's waht production wants. I will say however, this doesn't always work, as he pushed everyone towards Paul in S19 but Paul shit on everyone too much so sealed his own fate.

I doubt we wil ever get to see the confrontation between Michael and Terrance in jury, maybe one or both of them will address it on social media once the show is over, but even that's iffy as they are limited to how much they can talk about due to NDA's the show makes them sign, by the time the NDA expires, nobody will care any longer
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Finale night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale night   Finale night EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 5:19 pm

I wouldn't have called Brittany a floater anyway, so not sure why that was even a thing. She rode Michael's comp wins but so did most of the leftovers for that matter.

I knew Brittany wouldn't get much respect from anyone in the jury because she never owned any of her behavior in the house, good or bad. It was always someone's fault or she had no choice. She was also the one who humiliated people when they were on their way out, like she had to show them why their game was so crappy, make them feel like shit and then vote them out. This is not a way to make anyone feel good about you in any sense.

I don't think Dr. Will really pushes the needle one way or the other. I think he is a lapdog for production and will bring up the issues they want him to bring up to push a certain narrative, but I don't think it changes too many minds unless someone actually enlightens others on a specific topic or play or whatever the case may be.

And you are probably right that we won't ever really know the fallout between Terrance and Michael, but I think when they are deliberating tonight, but we might see a bit in how they interact with each other. Of course it really doesn't matter about the timing of it all now, because Brittany and Michael are not in the finale. That is when it would have mattered for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Finale night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale night   Finale night EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:59 pm

I don't think they're deliberating, they aren't allowed to talk game in jury and production shuts them down if they do. They are only allowed to talk game when the cameras are rolling. Now we only see a snippet of the roundtable, and much like Tribal on survivor, it could take a few hours for it to be done.

I also read somewhere that right after roundtable, they are then sequestered to single hotel rooms so they can't talk about any of it. I'm not sure how true taht is, but I've heard it several times
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Finale night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale night   Finale night EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think they're deliberating, they aren't allowed to talk game in jury and production shuts them down if they do.  They are only allowed to talk game when the cameras are rolling.  Now we only see a snippet of the roundtable, and much like Tribal on survivor, it could take a few hours for it to be done.

I also read somewhere that right after roundtable, they are then sequestered to single hotel rooms so they can't talk about any of it.  I'm not sure how true taht is, but I've heard it several times

That makes absolutely NO SENSE to me that they can't talk game anytime they want in jury. I have never understood that from the beginning. Some people in the jury house are completely clueless year after year and they wonder why some years they have the stupid votes that they do, because people don't have a full picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finale night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale night   Finale night Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale night
Page 1 of 1