Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finale night episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Finale night episode Empty
PostSubject: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 3:33 pm

They always ruin this episode and this year will probably be even worse. Julie will spend WAY too much time talking about Cirie being a legend and the mother/son secret being kept under wraps for the whole season being so amazing with nobody finding out. I hope they at least have Julie expose that Jared DID let that secret out of the bag with Cirie right there on stage. Especially the part where Jared first said his mother was Felicia. I want to see her with egg on her face because of all the times she said she KNEW Jared would never tell this or that secret (like the brown sugar babes that Cory wouldn't know about by any other means). And Felicia's reaction when she looks at Cirie knowing there were times when she said Jared was closer to her than Cirie. But again, this is worth about 5 minutes of air time and then move on.

Julie rarely lets too many people talk because that would take away from her hearing her own voice reading her prepared cards, but I am hoping they allow Red to talk. I would like to see him apologize to Cam for taking the word of people like Jared and Cirie instead of his very good friend. He was pretty fired up in that exit interview, so production has probably put a bit of a gag order on him about his comments about the game being set up for Cirie to win, but he could at least tell Cirie that he put her on a pedestal that she obviously didn't deserve or something of that nature because what SHE in particular did to Red was very personal and she knew it.

And there will be the showmance talk inevitably. We saw more than enough about content about Blue/Jared and America/Cory. Julie can ask them if they see it moving forward outside the house and that should suffice. I am curious as to whether Jared says anything remote definitive because we don't know if he got back with his girlfriend on the outside. They will obviously ask Reilly and Matt about theirs and that should take about 5 minutes and move on. I do hope though that Reilly comments about the team she assembled at the beginning being the major players of the season and then say something about how WRONG she was about Cirie being trustworthy.

The other BIG reveal will be that Bowie is 10 years old than she said she was and she is a lawyer as well as a DJ. This barely deserves comment, but I am sure that Julie will try to get some mileage out of it. The only other secret is that Hisam was a doctor instead of a nurse's aide or whatever he told the hg's, which to me is hardly worth mentioning either, but again Julie will make it sound like it is such a BIG deal like she does.

Now the questions for the final 2, which is such a scripted, completely useless segment. Once again I wish it was more of a free-wheeling thing like on Survivor, but I have to remember that is edited down and who knows how long it goes on with stuff we don't see. But at least the questions are what various jurors want to ask and not coming to a consensus on the questions that I think production writes for them and has them vote on which ones to use.

And last but not least PLEASE no "kitty-kitty purr" segments. I know she can't talk in front of a camera without doing it and when asked about the Jared/Cirie thing or her showmance, she will probably throw it in there, but keep it to a minimum.

Oh one more thing. A few weeks ago, Matt had a lock on the AFP in my opinion, but the way he has played in the last few weeks, has made his popularity crater, and I am in that boat as well. That is also when they started having Cirie basically be the narrator of the entire show, making it look like she was in control of the entire house, but in reality she wasn't really doing anything other than firing up Felicia and trying to cause problems that ultimately backfired on her, and now we see Cirie moving up steadily on the popularity list. What a coincidence! Production is trying to make sure she wins SOMETHING out of this season, I guess.

But America is running away with the popularity thing on Jokers and they are usually pretty close with the AFP thing. There was 1 or 2 years in recent past where they got it wrong, but I think she has a good shot. It is too bad she couldn't win a few comps along the way because I think she could be a good player if she ever had some power to do something. That being said, she could very well have blown herself up as well. She did have a way to get people to talk to her even when they weren't playing the game with her. But ultimately it will be Cirie who "wins" this and it will be such a joke. I'm guessing the top votes will be America, Felicia and Cirie with Cirie winning. Truth be told, Felicia is probably the most entertaining because she just can't keep her mouth shut, but she also took A LOT away from the game with all her rules for going to bed and shit like that, so I just can't vote for her (not that is matters). I will root for America and be disappointed once again on finale night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 4:47 pm

The only reason I'm looking forward to the finale is to put this trainwreck of a season behind us. There isn't anyone left in the house that I would be rooting for. I'm not sure there ever was. This cast was put together for Cirie to win. That's why we see so much indecisiveness and bad gameplay. Most of them would do whatever Cirie directed and she got rid of them one by one way to early in the game. Even Hisam left way to early as he could have protected them. The part that bugs me about the whole thing with his bossiness, is that they never even tried to talk to him about it and let him know to tone things down and he is coming across as pushy, they just outright blindsided him when he was never going after them.

Finale night will be a joke, the only prejurors they will allow to say anything is Jared, for obvious reasons and Reilly, also for obvious reasons. We will hear a little bit from Izzy, but only in the form of her shouting out "I knew, I knew, look at me" when they make the Cirie/Jared reveal. It's also my guess that Cirie will spill those beans in jury house, but CBS will play it up that she didn't and tell them to all act surprised so we really won't even see genuine reactions. Another reason I'd love to see Felicia spoil the final 3 plans and make it there asI want to see a genuine reaction from her.

Now everything for AFP points to it being Cirie, but BB doesn't like to let things go that way. For starters, I guarantee Cirie got a bigger weekly stipend than the others did and remember weeks ago how I was talking bout BB loving to do "firsts" and how last year Taylor was the first winner to ever winner FP even though we all know that in the past, the winner was taken out of the equation. Well this will be the first time a pre-juror wins AFP when they give it to REilly and the excuse will be her HoH letter to Matt must have really won over the fans.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 5:22 pm

I actually would be absolutely fine with Reilly winning because I REALLY wanted to see her play and she worked every minute until being sent out the door to stay. She was a competitor and had pretty good instincts just judging from the group she assembled from the beginning. Cirie may not have even made jury had it not been for Reilly telling Matt and Jag to trust her before leaving. I have not seen someone who left the game so early have that much influence on the game.

I loved Matt for most of the game because he really has a great heart but was also very competitive. The problem was he was so scared to mess things up or get blood on his hands it held him back. But for whatever reason, I was still rooting for him. Sure Jag was his shield, but Matt was also Jag's shield because people were afraid to take the shot at either of them because they were together.

I really liked Jag for most of the game as well, but I think the power really went to his head. All that overthinking and cautiousness was thrown away for this outright arrogance that he now displays. I thought him, Bowie and Matt would make a great final 3 based on the fact that ANY of them could win any of the rounds and it makes it fun to not really know what to expect from the comps, and I still like that part of it, but it is just disappointing the way things are going. I really hope all this talk about tricking Felicia into not studying or making her think she is going home to fluster her and then keep her so she messes up the HOH and stuff is just them blowing off steam and they just play it out like they should.

Part of me does want Felicia to win the next HOH just to screw things up, but that will probably end up with Bowie leaving and making it easier for Matt and Jag to get to the final 2 chairs together and profess their undying loyalty, which I'm not sure is there any longer. Felicia has also been very nasty and very personal with her comments in public and behind the scenes too, so is she really any better than the other 3 with their talk of shitting on her?

It is just all unfortunate because I thought the season was pretty good BECAUSE they were all bad game players mainly because so many of them really didn't understand the game at all. It was entertaining to watch them figuring out things and flying by the seat of their pants having to clean up the messes they made for themselves. So I guess I would take the season we had with those roller coaster things and a dull, bad ending than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:06 am

I disagree. The bad gameplay is what ruined the season, although it doesn't stand by itself. Casting played a huge part in it with the way so many of them followed Cirie like a lost puppy. I just don't get how these people get so "star struck" from people like Cirie or any returning players. Look at how the idiots all fawned over Paul in season 19. Yet another reason I prefer old school BB. Back in season 13 when they brough back players for the first time in a non all star setting, sure, some people fawned over them, but it dodn't stop them from taking shots at them and after the initial introductions it was game on.

The theme this season was "get out the strongest comp player" and they did that week after week. And because of that, there was really no shields the entire season. Now JAg is considered a comp beast after steamrolling the end, when during the beginning when there was some competition, he couldn't win shit. I was over Matt as soon as he would start to realize the Cirie is not what she's cracked up to be, but then would run right back to her.

Now, people love the whole Reilly/Matt dynamic, which to me is disturbing, they knew each other for around 2 weeks. Now she can win AFP even though we didn't really get to see what she was about. The whole thing reminds of of season 15 when Nick got evicted and Gina Marie obsessed over him, but that was frowned upon so why is this "cute"? It's because of the picture that production paints with it.

Having good players makes for much better TV. I'm a huge NFL fan, if there are two SuperBowl contending teams playing, I'm watching that game from start to finish. If there are two teams that are at the bottom of their division playing, I don't even turn it on because I don't like seeing bad gameplay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:09 am

Oh yeah, the thing about getting Felicia to think she's going home so she doesn't study is just dirty game play. First off, they've wiped the floor with her all season. Playing mind games to fluster someone is one thing, but to trick them into being unprepared? Sorry, that's shady as hell.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 3:16 pm

They have been planning all this shady shit during the late night hours every night this week, but I had not really seen any evidence that they were implementing anything until today. There was speculation that this might be a double eviction based on the lack of time left in the game and something to do with the times of their lockdowns and such. When Bowie and Jag were left in the bathroom, she told him to go tell Felicia we are POSITIVE it is a double to fluster her and make her nervous, and he did that. It would really be funny if it happened, but we haven't been told about it so we know it isn't going to happen.

They have been keeping Cirie and Felicia guessing about who is staying and such, but that was mainly to keep things calm and not having the 2 mommas acting crazy and spouting things like they did last week. So really either of them are "being flustered" by it, but Cirie thinks she is staying. She did, however, warn Matt to be cautious because it could be her going and she supposedly will be rooting for him. Matt has played this a bit better by telling both Felicia and Cirie to continue to campaign to Bowie and Jag, but with Cirie he has actually told her it is going back and forth, so he is helping his jury vote a bit.

I have been calling the 3 on the carpet this week about not just standing up and playing the damn game and making up all this extra stuff and I stand by that. They don't need a PLAN at this point, just play the comps to win and evict Felicia, anything else is just overplay. And I do understand Bowie's part in this because these 2 women treated her like a lapdog the first few weeks, telling her she couldn't talk to others and just basically pushing her around. Like she said today, Felicia has NEVER been without an alliance to protect her for the entire game until now, so she is now finding out how that feels. I still think all this is shady.

All this being said, I am sick and tired of hearing Cirie and Felicia talk about being isolated and excluded by the others because with the exception of the night they drank their alcohol to celebrate their final 3, they have not EXCLUDED them. They haven't been told not to come up stairs. They CHOOSE to go sit in their room or holler from the kitchen area up to the HOH room about where people are.

Matt formally asked them to come up to his HOH room to play poker and hang out with them. Cirie walked in the door and said it is too cold in that room, to which Matt said he went to the HN room and got all the blankets in case they need them. They played a little bit of cards, told a couple of stories (not Cirie) and then they left the room and didn't come back. So this bullshit that they are being bullied and excluded is ridiculous. And as far as talking to them about the vote, they ask them every day. They are not getting the answers they want, but they are trying to make it sound like they won't even talk to them. Yesterday Felicia said they should cook up all the mac and cheese, but not tell them and let them eat leftovers. Cirie said she don't want to cook for them anymore at all and probably won't. Then Felicia said they WILL have their final supper together.

Plus Cirie keeps saying she won't chase them anywhere, if they want to talk to her, they can come to her. Well she is the one on the block and they are the votes, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and expecting Matt to try and save you. At least Felicia actively tries several times a day.

If you ask me they are all shady and shitty to one another in their own ways, but it looks worse on Jag and Bowie because they hold the power. Even Matt talked to Jag last night saying he wanted this week over because he is tired of acting like a dickhead. Well I would say that is a pretty accurate adjective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale night episode   Finale night episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale night episode
Page 1 of 1