Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scary week - Zombies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Scary week - Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 10:40 am

May as well start a new thread for this.

Like I posted in the other thread, I think the only way this will not be a very boring week is if they make this battle back in multiple parts. We still don't know how it's going to work even though they're back in the house. The twist is lame as they are zombies in name only. Other's are able to interact with them and they don't even make them dress up as zombies. Maybe make it so that whoever doesn't get togo back in the game, "infects" someone else and they are evicted as well, but that won't happen as this put's them on their initial schedule from when they had to evict Luke.

I don't think we'll have confirmation on how it works until Sundays episode at the earliest because these fuckers never talk about that shit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 1:05 pm

There was a discussion in the bathroom last night about how this works. Cam and Cory were part of the discussion (Cory read the card to everyone too apparently) so I think it should be pretty accurate. Well, as accurate as production will ALLOW them to be before they change shit up that is.

Apparently Cam and Jared will compete in I believe they said 3 comps this week. There will be a final puzzle on Thursday (don't know if that would be comp #4 or if it is part of the 3 comps). The winner of the comps from this week will have a decision to make. They can either choose to try to solve the puzzle within an allotted period or time or make the other competitor solve the puzzle within the allotted time. It was not clear as to whether the winner would get to see the puzzle beforehand or it was a blind choice, those details were a bit fuzzy. Cory suggested to Cam that he could probably clarify this with the DR since that is valuable information to determine what to do.

The first challenge began last night. It sounds like it was the teeter-totter thing where they have to place various size balls in the other end and if they pop out they have to start over. They said something about having to put 30 balls in there and Jared said that the smaller balls were much heavier, etc. Apparently the others got to watch because Cirie told Jared a better strategy which was probably discussed by the group watching the monitor. I don't understand why they stopped before competing the challenge unless possibly they just had some practice time or what, but that is a crock of shit that they can get input from others inside the house like that, but I digress.

Now considering how TERRIBLE Jared did on that puzzle on premiere night, I would almost want to push him to have to finish the puzzle. But on the other hand it would be great to have you fate in your own hands which sounds like Cam is leaning toward that already.

Another thing is that apparently this will be done Thursday on the live show in place of the normal live eviction and the winner immediately joins the house. That is more added pressure and Cam is pretty cool under pressure.

They do have to dress in zombie clothes because they were wearing them last night. They have multiple sets and Cam's are REALLY big on him. Jared's fit him pretty well, of course.

In the meantime, they are free to move about the house, talk things out to "clear the air" and things like that which I think is a crock of shit. Supposedly Cam and Jared were supposed to go in and blow shit up and share things with each other so the one who wins is set up with all the information. After trying to clear shit up with Blue (will post more on this later) he met with Cam and eventually Cirie came into it, but Jared couldn't even keep himself from lying in THIS situation.

Jared was saying he wanted to put up Matt instead of Cam but thought the whole house would be against him. He has supposedly been suspicious of Matt for weeks and thought he needed to send a message, etc. Then Jared said he worked all week trying to save Cam with votes, but the ONLY one who entertained the idea was Cirie which actually is true. He threw everyone under the bus for sure and whitewashed anything and everything he did himself. Now if he REALLY wanted to set up Cirie going forward, he would have been straight with Cam, but he is just so used to blowing shit he can't stop and Cam was seeing right through that shit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:11 pm

If they really wanted to make it "scary week", then what they should have done is not put them back in the game, but into sequester for a few days where they get to watch every broadcast episode from this season so far. Even sequester them together in jury house. After they get all episodes in (shouldn't take more than a day) then they go back into the house but are isolated from the others, where the others cannot talk to them because they are zombies after all and nobody wants to get bitten by a zombie. Have them play in the comps the way they already are. And the HG's are aware of the fact that they have seen every episode so are now privy to all the information that has been given up so far. Now that would truly be scary for the HG's not knowing which one would come in and how they need to cover their tracks once this person does come back in.

Oh, and the zombie costumes are lame and look nothing like zombie clothes
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:28 pm

Jared is going to hold a grudge against Matt now for not using veto on him. He even goes as far as telling Matt that it bothers him. So now instead of trying to re-repair relationships that weren't even close to fixed during his HoH, Jared is going to give people even more reason to target him should he come back into the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:48 pm

This is Jared's problem, he doesn't look at anything but long term, just what he can spin right now. He tried to make sure that Cam was going to target Matt first when they were talking saying he had been suspicious of Matt for a very long time. Cam said "really?" in the tone you would expect because he knows that is a crock of shit.

I think what bothers Jared more than anything about Matt is that he trusted Cirie more than he did Jared. When she told him the other day that Cory was the last one to play and Matt had told her, but not Jared. You would think that Jared wouldn't want to shit on Matt too hard since he said he didn't want to use the veto cuz Cirie would have went up. Of course that isn't the only motivation for sure, but with that information Cirie might be able to repair that one in case Jared isn't there, but he only thinks about what is going on now.

This twist is kind of interesting in the sense that they have to compete for the right to make the decision for the final puzzle and that will be played live on TV. I just wish they would give us a glimpse of the puzzle on Sunday's episode when they explain (hopefully) the rules of this battle back. I assume they will go right into an HOH comp after that and I am guessing if Cam is the one to come back into the house, he will more than likely win that HOH as well. Then he can cause all that chaos again, but at this point, he needs to build a coalition of people at least for the short-term, so I believe he will put up Cirie and Blue, then try to divide and conquer the Jag/Matt and Cory/America sides. He is the third wheel in both groups. I think he trusts Matt and America the most, so not sure how that will help/hinder him going forward.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
If they really wanted to make it "scary week", then what they should have done is not put them back in the game, but into sequester  for a few days where they get to watch every broadcast episode from this season so far.  Even sequester them together in jury house.  After they get all episodes in (shouldn't take more than a day) then they go back into the house but are isolated from the others, where the others cannot talk to them because they are zombies after all and nobody wants to get bitten by a zombie.  Have them play in the comps the way they already are.  And the HG's are aware of the fact that they have seen every episode so are now privy to all the information that has been given up so far.  Now that would truly be scary for the HG's not knowing which one would come in and how they need to cover their tracks once this person does come back in.

Oh, and the zombie costumes are lame and look nothing like zombie clothes

So for the guy who HATES battle backs, you go to the other extreme and want to taint the game by letting players see outside information that is contained in the episodes? Nah, I don't want to see that. I do agree that they shouldn't be able to interact with the others AT ALL until they are officially back in the game. In fact since they are zombies, why not do the house split kind of twist and make them live out in the yard for the week? When they are competing, it can come up on the monitor for the others to watch. If production needs to build or change sets, they can be taken to the basement during that time or another studio. Then on Thursday night show the "winner" considering whether to do the puzzle himself or make the other one do it instead, then cut the feed and they don't know who is coming in until the door opens.

Also throughout the week, they can appear on the memory wall and in the mirrors throughout the house to terrorize people, but can't actually interact. That would have been so much better.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 6:51 pm

So it sounds like the comps are over and Cam won the first two, meaning a third doesn't need to be played. This puts Cam in the spot to make a decision on if he wants to do the puzzle or not. I know Jared is horrible about those things, but I wouldn't leave it up to that, I want to control my own fate. Not to mention, how hard can the puzzle be to get back in? Mark my words, if Jared plays it, it will be even easier than the one Kaitlyn failed in season 20, but if Cam plays it then it will be very elaborate and nearly impossible to do in the allotted timeframe.

Jared got called to the DR because I guess he's bawling like a baby over how terrible he did in the comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 7:34 pm

Correction, it may have been the third comp from some of the updates I'm seeing. If it was the third comp it really doesn't make sense to push all 3 of them in less than a day since the twist was announced. Now there will be a full week of nothing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:10 am

I have been away from the feeds for a few hours, and only read a few updates about Jared crying and having to be consoled. Earlier today when Cirie was telling him AGAIN the things he was doing wrong in the comp and why Cam was doing it better, etc., it sounded like they thought there would be "another round" tonight, but it apparently happened not long after their conversation. I wondered why he would be crying if it was just the first one or something so this makes sense it was the last one.

I still say they should allow Cam, and Jared for that matter, to see the puzzle before Cam makes his decision. Otherwise it will always be tainted by the thought that it was different depending on who played it and for good reason given history of production interference. Even better they should show what it is on Sunday's episode to the viewing audience and then no shady shit can be happening since they are supposedly doing it live on Thursday.

It also sounds like all 3 comps (or should I say 2) were the same damn thing which makes no sense at all. That would be like having the final HOH of the season be 2 rounds of the same thing and then a third round being a surprise of some sort. This is just plain stupid. Like you said, they have the whole week with no show to edit for Wednesday, so why the hell not have a little imagination?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 1:38 pm

I REALLY wish Cam had not stated to everyone, including production that he intends to do this final challenge himself. I still think that puzzle is going to be A LOT harder since he is the one who will be doing it. I also think he should have a chance to see what it is before making his final decision.

Apparently he did the shovel thing slowly intentionally because he KNEW that Jared would rush himself and drop things and have to start over. If this puzzle looks really complicated (like one of those puzzles in Survivor) and the allotted time is relatively short, I think Jared would absolutely crack under the pressure. I get wanting to control your own destiny, but not having seen it really could be anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 1:44 pm

They really need to do SOMETHING this week to fill in the time. I think they should have them compete for food like they did in the earlier seasons or maybe a margarita party or something.

Something else that would be entertaining for the live feeders would be to have images popping up in the mirrors maybe of the hg's who have left the game and just randomly scare them here and there to make them THINK something more is coming, but in the end, it has NOTHING to do with the game or the HOH or anything, just there to scare them over and over WITHOUT shutting off the feeds to do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 2:25 pm

For the past couple of days Jared has been getting up early and sitting with Felicia talking about God and bible verses and things. She is actively praying for him to return to the house and he is ALL in on this situation.

Now I have said before, I do believe in God and I pray every day. That being said, I don't think God really cares who wins their way back into the BB house or who wins a comp or wins this game at the end of the season for that matter. It always rubs me the wrong way when people use religion in this way.

If they were praying for strength to get through the hard times or to help them be the best they can be in some way, it would be one thing, but they don't pray for strength to help them help themselves, they just pray to WIN at all costs. That just doesn't seem right to me, but to each his own I guess.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 3:42 pm

I once had somebody claim to me that they hae prrof that God doesn't exist. The fact that the Cleveland Browns have never won and Superbowl is all you need to know because he knows so many people who pray for it to happen. People don't realize that God doesn't give a shit about sports or competitions. If that were they case, He would have to make every single team in a league the champion because they all pray for it. People who pray for wins, are not true believers. Like you said, the prayer should be something that can actually be granted such as "Win or lose, please guide me through the trials of this upcoming competition"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 4:12 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I once had somebody claim to me that they hae prrof that God doesn't exist.  The fact that the Cleveland Browns have never won and Superbowl is all you need to know because he knows so many people who pray for it to happen.  People don't realize that God doesn't give a shit about sports or competitions.  If that were they case, He would have to make every single team in a league the champion because they all pray for it.  People who pray for wins, are not true believers.  Like you said, the prayer should be something that can actually be granted such as "Win or lose, please guide me through the trials of this upcoming competition"

We are definitely on the same page on this one!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 5:36 pm

Well the big exciting thing for the day is production gave them a bunch of baskets with treats and food items they have been all asking for. The card said it was from the live feeders and CBS. Wow, what imagination that took, right?

They should have placed clues in some of the baskets for them to look at and ponder with or without a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 7:21 pm

Well there was a leak of what looks to be the battle back puzzle that Cam or Jared will have to do. The leaked picture of course doesn't give us much of a clue of how easy or hard the puzzle will be, it just looks like a body laying on a cot and the heads are leaned up against the wall.

However, it looks like this is the very front part of the yard that is closest to the sliding doors and the rest is walled off with a tarp or something. So I assume the HOH comp is on the other side of that and that could easily be room for the slip n slide or to have the comp and split the house either one. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow night.

Ctown, computer wizard, if you can improve the picture somehow to get a closer view, that would AWESOME. And if you have heard anything from any other sources of what the HOH might be or details on the puzzle timing and such, that would be good too!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:59 am

There's the only picture I found. Enhancements to existing pictures cannot be done despite what TV tells you, sure they can be photoshopped but that's it.

I'm just glad this ridiculous week is finally coming to end and we can get back to the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 6:59 pm

Well bummer. I spent the entire day traveling back and forth to the University of Iowa for my annual MRI for the aneurysm rupture, VP shunt, stents and coils and I was hoping when I got home you would have a bunch of news for me. But I got great news from the neurosurgeon, so I will just be satisfied with that!

Thanks for checking on this stuff for me all the time, you are the best! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 But I got great news from the neurosurgeon, so I will just be satisfied with that!

I'll take that news over the best possible outcome in anything BB related! big hug
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 But I got great news from the neurosurgeon, so I will just be satisfied with that!

I'll take that news over the best possible outcome in anything BB related! big hug

Awwww, thanks Ctown! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary week - Zombies   Scary week - Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary week - Zombies
Page 1 of 1