Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 8/27 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday 8/27 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 8/27 episode   Sunday 8/27 episode EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 1:06 am

The episode really didn't do much other than show the actual elimination of people that we didn't see on the feeds, especially Jared and Cirie because it wasn't on the feeds and they were both claiming foul when they were sitting in the room. I can't believe Cirie said all she did was pull her shirt sleeve down and thought that shouldn't make it go off. Well it stands to reason that you would have to loosen the grip to pull that sleeve down so that was an easy one.

Watching the others actually fall asleep standing up what kind of funny since I had stopped watching by then. I didn't realize that Matt had just thrown it, I honestly thought he just fell asleep. It would have been kind of stupid for him to win that thing, so that was a smart one.

It was also very smart the way Cameron approached that deal with America talking about how it would be a messy week for her, but not him. it was my understanding that she had also asked for safety for Matt which I found weird at the time, but obviously that didn't happen. I also thought Cameron had made a deal that included Mecole as well, but they didn't show that part.

Izzy throwing that little fit in front of Red was just BEYOND stupid. She had to know that was going to be a subject for conversation. Then when Cameron came in she tried to congratulate him. Based on that reaction alone the fact that he didn't put her up or at least entertain a replacement nom is completely beyond me, but whatever.

The part where Cirie is talking about her alliances was enlightening in the fact that she could actually keep the names of the participants straight. Of course, I am guessing that took a few tries to get that all straight, but whatever. It is funny to hear her say who she is actually true to, but then retract it all in a matter of a few minutes because that IS her game in a nutshell.

Also, they hg's talked about the flies that were supposed to be unleashed from Matt's envelope, but the flies were all dead when they blew out of there. It wasn't until later when they turned on heat (I think America remarked about it on the episode) that they put some flies in there or maybe the others became "unfrozen" or something. I live in the midwest and have seen flies laying on the floor in the garage when the cold hits and by midday they are flying around when it warms up. But for them to make it look like those flies came right out and disrupted things was just plain stupid since all the live feeders saw what ACTUALLY happened.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Sunday 8/27 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 8/27 episode   Sunday 8/27 episode EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 9:06 am

Not much to offer in this episode. I'm tired of seeing Cirie in that nasty bathrobe already. The only thing we really weren't aware of going in was what was in the envelopes, and even that was lackluster. And what's with Blue winning $1000? CBS ups the prize to $750k and tehn gets cheap on hte others, those comp prizes used to be $5k.

I also did not like the part with the snakes. Not that I mind seeing snakes, but the way they had them all crammed into one box. They are living creatures and I'm sure they weren't comfortable like that. I get people having pet snakes and keeping them in a terrarium, but this was far from that. I don't think the snakes really got on anyones radar (except maybe PETA and they're full of shit anyhow) on social media because so many people are afraid of snakes.

The DR's with Izzy and Cirie saying they wanted anyone BUT Cameron or Red to win pretty much gave away who won and made zero sense. In one DR they each talk about how they're protected on all sides, the the next that anyone but tose two can win. They were never in any danger period and Izzy really fucked up by showing his disdain for Cameron winning. I know Cirie and Izzy consider it a fake alliance, but REd and Cameron don't so play it for as long as you can. It's obvious as the nose on your face that they are loyal or else Izzy would be sitting on the block

And CBS needs to fix their schedule when it comes to sports already. The never leave enough time for sports going over, which they almost always do then everything gets delayed screwing up peoples DVR's They think moving Big Brother to 10:00 on Sundays when football seson is going to fix it but all it's gonna do is make it on laters as they will still show all of 60 minutes and all of Yellowstone. I will like the live eviction moving to 8:00 on Thursdays and we'll see how I feel about the veto show moving to Tuesdays but I don't think that will have much consequence
Back to top Go down

Sunday 8/27 episode
Page 1 of 1