Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday episode 9/17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday episode 9/17 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday episode 9/17   Sunday episode 9/17 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 3:20 am

I REALLY wanted them to show more of the blowup stuff in the house. With what happened, the wall comp was pretty secondary since there weren't any deals made or anything. They could have shown a few shots here and there and then showed people falling and the time they fell and it would have been enough for me.

When it started out that Cirie was figuring out that something was off with the vote and went to talk to Jared, why the hell didn't she go ask and investigate? She could have pulled Matt or Cory aside and asked about it and probably figured out they were lying about it herself. Instead she sends Jared in to find out what was going on and he didn't even believe at that time anything was going on. Then he botched that shit by lying his ass off about something that was very EASILY verifiable.

And why the hell did he bring Bowie into the room with him? I never understood that when I was watching the feeds and saw him bring her in and thought maybe it would be explained on the episode, but he said it was to verify something. She wasn't in the 4 real 4 real alliance so how the hell could she verify ANYTHING at all? The only thing I can figure is he probably thought people wouldn't talk as candidly with her in the room.

I'm glad they showed Jared point at Matt and say "you misunderstood" but they edited out Cory really standing up for Matt and how the room just went quiet knowing what Jared just tried to pull was pretty scummy for sure.

Now the biggest thing missing from the episode tonight was what happened after the feeds went down. It apparently got REALLY, REALLY ugly with Izzy supposedly cursing out Cam and being a REAL sore loser about things. Felicia even said the other day she had to step up and tell them to knock off the nonsense. Those are things I REALLY want to see. I want to see how Cirie broke the news to Izzy. She apparently told all the girls in the comic room about studying and things like that so I am sure there were touching moments with her and Cirie and I can't believe that production didn't want to show that.

I am hoping maybe they do some catch up on the next episode and show us the things that happened when the feeds went down because I know there was more. Also I want to see how Blue found out certain things that made her so upset (even though most of it was an act) and what exactly was said. There are a lot of holes to fill up.

Now the stuff that was bullshit that they could have completely removed were the "tears and praying" that Cirie was doing for Jared to win the wall comp. This is the woman who wanted to quit Saturday morning and we are to believe that staying in the house really meant THAT much to her? She shed a whole lot more tears talking about Izzy then she did in that clip. Then the celebrating after he won was a bit over the top. She did everything except say "that's my boy" when he won but she wonders how people think her and Jared are that close? Gimme a break!

I really did enjoy Cory's DR's because he spells it out clearly and isn't overdramatic about it. He kind of has the same humor as Britney Haynes and I enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday episode 9/17   Sunday episode 9/17 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 3:23 am

Oh, and one more thing, that stupid speech that Jared gave at the nominations was something he was REAL proud of. He thinks he got his point across that Cory is a snake who will throw people under the bus even if they are working together so nobody will ever trust him again. But he had to try to take that shot when Cory can't say anything because it was the ceremony, he couldn't do it when they both could speak.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday episode 9/17   Sunday episode 9/17 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:42 am

There was so much missing from the epsiode. How can they show so much footage from the blow up but so little relevant content. It actually appeared like they were trying to make Jared the good guy in the argument but they failed big time.

Also I didn't like the way they made it look like Bowie didn't drop a half second after Blue did, instead they made it out to where show held on for a few seconds. Also, nothing from America about how pissed she was to slip, instead just how hard the comp was. I always lose respect for players when they succumb to force fed DR's. But in this case, she did just talk about with some pian and sheand could very well have vented about being pissed at herself, but production just decided to not show that part of it.

I thought JArds speech was hysterical. He basically exposed himself further while trying to call out Cory. Don't expose others dirty laundry translates to, "I'm putting you up for exposing my lies"

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday episode 9/17   Sunday episode 9/17 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 6:41 pm

I think Jared thought that speech was genius because he asked several people afterward what they thought when he put Cory and America "on notice" about what is about to come to them.

He is REALLY convinced he has the house by the tail and is going to steamroll over everyone now that Cam is leaving. I don't think there is anyone in the house who is ACTUALLY on Jared/Cirie's side at this point. Bowie kind of has this little agreement thing together, but even Felicia gave her information about what those 2 were telling her and what they were telling others about the vote and Bowie said it would have been better not to say anything at all about it because it is different to tell people over and over they have your vote when you KNOW you are going the other way.

I really hope they show us a bit more of the fall out from the vote flip on the next episode because there isn't going to be much else of interest other than hearing Cam's pitches which I have to give him credit for, have been pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday episode 9/17   Sunday episode 9/17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday episode 9/17
Page 1 of 1