Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 9/7 live eviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thursday 9/7 live eviction Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:14 pm

So far just a lot of recap. We are at the point right now where Jag is the target. Let's see how many flops they show

The target is JAg because according to Izzy, The Cam/Red alliance is dead. Now this is a stupid reason and almost as bad as Red not jsut going and talking to Cam. If I'm playing, I'm thinking there's no way they had a falling out over something like that and it's all a ruse.

WTF, with everything going on, we're getting a fluff Cory/America piece?

Fuck you Cirie with your snarky laugh about Legend 25 being real this week.

Holy shit! A Meme sighting. Yeah, wishful thinking sticking to the plan, but at least she sees Red and Cam easily getting back together. I just wish that was her telling someone else then a DR after production asked her to say it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:22 pm

Back from commercial and it's Red's birthday. Now this would normally be a fluff piece but it's somewhat relevant. Now why they didn't show things leading up will be a mystery.

Fuck you Jared. If you don't want someone checking your bullshit, don't tell them bullshit unless the other side will back up your story so here comes this flip. Of course, they didn't show the other flips in between.

I do have to give it to Jared, his HoH did NOT disappoint. I knew it would be the train wreck it has been. How ironic is it, that Jared's HoH is responsible for the core group losing trust on Felicia?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:29 pm

Time for the eviction and speeches. Julie says someone will be blindsided. Speeches are just meh, like always.

We are almost at the part where being on a live show makesw Julie nervous because she has to fit shit in

Cam votes to evict Jag
Bowie votes to evict Jag
Blue votes to evict Red (YAY, no unanimous, now c'mon blow it up)
America votes to evict Red

We head to commercial
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:39 pm

Matt votes to evict Red (Notice how it's always MAtt first from commercial since first week when he had hearing issues?)
Cirie votes to evict Red
Izzie votes to evict Red
Cory votes to evict Red
Felicia votes to evict Red
Meme votes to evict Red

And fuck Felicia with her "recent Intel comment"

Red evicted and Bowie Jane looking at him expecting him to follow up on his big talk and say something about Felicia. He does nothing as he walks out the door
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:46 pm

Matt votes to evict Red (Notice how it's always MAtt first from commercial since first week when he had hearing issues?)
Cirie votes to evict Red
Izzie votes to evict Red
Cory votes to evict Red
Felicia votes to evict Red
Meme votes to evict Red

And fuck Felicia with her "recent Intel comment"

Red evicted and Bowie Jane looking at him expecting him to follow up on his big talk and say something about Felicia. He does nothing as he walks out the door

Bowie yelling, "Let's do this HoH as the others look annoyed. Oh, please let Bowie fall into an HoH

OK, talkin to Julie Red now says he feels Felicia but betrayed by Cam. Julie almost looked ecstatic to be able to ask such an obvious question we all thought, why not talk to Cam.

Now the big secret relationship,

Good bye messages were typical
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:54 pm

Humiliweek

A week of humilatiting comps. Nope, don't believe there will be a bunch of comps

OK, so we are getting true false based on short term memory comp

Round 1
This is hysterical. Evel Dick has to be laughing his ass off
All right

Round 2
All right

Round 3
Bowie, Matt, Cirie gone

Round 4, next video

Felicia, America, Blue, Meme, Jag out

Round 5
Cameron wins HoH!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:

This is hysterical.  Evel Dick has to be laughing his ass off

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 11:05 pm

ok, so Thursday evictions move to 8 next week. I'm happy about that. But what about Julies announcement about an announcement that affects the jury. Oh, I hope so bad that they are cutting jurors from 9 to 7. Having 9 jurors makes no sense with them missing half the season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 12:01 am

The episode was really as expected. I think they should have shown just how many flips there were, like with a counter in the corner of the screen saying:

Day 1: 30 minutes following veto ceremony, Jag is the target.
2 hours later, Red is the target

and so on for the entire 3 day span just so we have an actual count of how many times it actually changed. They don't have to have the actual clips of meetings, just a quick 10 second thing.............Jag has to go, Red has to go, Jag has to go.......... you get the picture.

Funny also how Jared goes to Izzy and Felicia about the Red situation (him asking for details about Cam turning on him, etc.) instead of talking to his mother about it first. He knew she would push back on it and then they would end up talking about all the information that Jag has on the 2 of them because of Jared being so stupid.

I loved the comp, it was pretty funny and actually pretty hard to do that on their first live HOH comp like this and the nerves etc. It was also HILARIOUS that NOBODY was happy when Cam won. He even said something about people clapping and Izzy says "I did, I will!" and she actually did hug him at the end of the questions, but she knows she is in deep shit there.

Funny thing is that Jared talked to all his people the other day and said if Cam pulls this out he is going to look at all of them and say it was 9 to 1 and you can't pull this out? You only had 1 JOB and couldn't do it!

I think it is great about the have-not situation, but I don't like that they will have the ability to pick and choose who does it together and shit like that. It should have been assigned. And Julie talking about "several humiliating things happening" I think means that the typical veto with the humiltard will be ALL penalties without a Hawaii trip or any money involved. Everyone who plays in that veto will be doing some embarrassing shit for sure.

I agree with you that the announcement from Julie next week is either going to be that the jury is now going to be 7 instead of 9 OR that America will also have a vote or something of that nature. I thought the lower number of jurors might be it because they need to cut costs and stuff. Plus many people this week assumed by lasting to this point meant they would definitely make jury, so that little twist would be GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/7 live eviction   Thursday 9/7 live eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 9/7 live eviction
Page 1 of 1