Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!

Go down 
+5
Karen/First
potato74
capricious1
Naru
DrWillRocks
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
DrWillRocks

Male Posts : 406

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am

BigBrotherLeak BigBrotherLeak
Congratulations to BB6/All-Stars alum @JanellePierzina for giving birth to a healthy 6lb 4oz baby girl!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:53 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Congratulations to BB6/All-Stars alum @JanellePierzina for giving birth to a healthy 6lb 4oz baby girl!

Good for her, guess we will be seeing her in the house in about 18 years....lol
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 am

Awww, congrats to Janelle. That is probably one very cute baby! Smile
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Any word on what she name her?
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

Male Posts : 6340

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh I always have had a big crush on Janelle and one of my favorite BB players of all time! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Naru wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Good for her, guess we will be seeing her in the house in about 18 years....lol

I hope so, that would be cool and I also hope BB can still be on the air that many years from now! They could do a children of the parents who played on the show edition. affraid Smile confused
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
DrWillRocks

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Naru wrote:
Any word on what she name her?

Don't know what she named it yet!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

http://www.rickey.org/janelle-pierzina-of-big-brother-gives-birth-to-baby-girl/

Janelle Pierzina gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Violet Anne DeSanto. Congratulations!

There is a pic on the site as well that I can't get to post on here for some odd reason!
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
DrWillRocks

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:15 am

Here you go ctown

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! 3b8e1839bafa96512944ef8c1edadfa9634f48dd-Janelle-Pierzina-of-Big-Brother-gives-birth-to-baby-girl
Back to top Go down
Karen/First
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
Karen/First

Female Posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Good News...... Happy to hear Evil is NOT the proud papa. He did have a crush on her.
Back to top Go down
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Karen/First wrote:
Good News...... Happy to hear Evil is NOT the proud papa. He did have a crush on her.

lol! Him and pretty much every dude in the USA! affraid :cyclops: :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 pm

k

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 pm

LindaKM wrote:
Violet Anne DeSanto, 8 Days Old Smile

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! Violet12

OMG, what a cute pic. Thanks Linda! Smile
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

Male Posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Is Janelle married now? I haven't heard anything about her since BB8......well, now this....
Back to top Go down
http://saywhatyouwant.freeforums.org/index.php
potato74
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
potato74

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Is Janelle married now? I haven't heard anything about her since BB8......well, now this....

I know! Every guy in America shed a tear as Janelle is now taken :(crymeariver): :(shithitfan): :(shithitfan): :(shithitfan):
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 pm

o

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

She married her highschool sweetheart? Didn't she go all "ga ga" over Michael, Kaysar's partner in her first season of Big Brother? Obviously they couldn't have been a couple at that time?
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:16 pm

LOL, Janelle was never ga ga over Michael. lol! They spent two weeks together in the house, kissed a bit and he was evicted. After the show, they were together for two weeks because he was violent and very, very jealous (didn't even want her to be friends with Kaysar). They broke up and he kept calling her mother, Janelle said she was terrified of him.

Janelle and Jess dated for a total of 8 years BEFORE BB and got back together in late 2008. And, yes, he was her high school sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 pm

BTW, recently, Michael was on an episode of Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker (he says he's a millionaire). If you get a chance to watch it, do because Michael's actions on that episode demonstrated exactly the things Janelle said about him. He even called the show's star (the matchmaker, Patti) a whore and told her to "f$ck off" when she chastised him for trying to control his date's wardrobe, makeup, etc. Needless to say, Patti kicked him out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm

LindaKM wrote:
LOL, Janelle was never ga ga over Michael. lol! They spent two weeks together in the house, kissed a bit and he was evicted. After the show, they were together for two weeks because he was violent and very, very jealous (didn't even want her to be friends with Kaysar). They broke up and he kept calling her mother, Janelle said she was terrified of him.

Janelle and Jess dated for a total of 8 years BEFORE BB and got back together in late 2008. And, yes, he was her high school sweetheart.

Well, she was a little "ga ga" over Michael. I remember how she acted when they were on the show together. She was glowing like a teenager with a new crush.

I'm not surprised to hear he was violent or jealous because he was a little controversial even in the house, so it wasn't a surprise.

I'm curious to know how you know all this information about Janelle? (insert raised eyebrow smilie here)
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

She was never ga ga over him, not at all, believe me. And I know "all this information" because she's my friend. I have not nor will I ever revealed anything here that she would not want out there. Much of the info about Michael, Janelle told her chat room years ago when they asked about her and Michael. Like, for instance, the fact that the phone call she got from Michael during BB6 (America's Choice) was NOT her choice but was BB's choice. She would have called her mother/father if she had the choice.

Last edited by LindaKM on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

LindaKM wrote:
BTW, recently, Michael was on an episode of Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker (he says he's a millionaire). If you get a chance to watch it, do because Michael's actions on that episode demonstrated exactly the things Janelle said about him. He even called the show's star (the matchmaker, Patti) a whore and told her to "f$ck off" when she chastised him for trying to control his date's wardrobe, makeup, etc. Needless to say, Patti kicked him out of the club.

Has it already aired, or is it about to air? I've never seen that show before.
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 pm

LindaKM wrote:
She was never ga ga over him, not at all, believe me. And I know "all this information" because she's my friend. I have not nor will I ever revealed anything here that she would not want out there. Much of the info about Michael, Janelle told her chat room years ago when they asked about her and Michael.

Ok, cool. I wasn't trying to dig anything major out of you. I was just curious how you knew all this about her because she's not in the public light anymore. Or if maybe you might be Janelle herself (insert raised eyebrow smilie again)

Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Oops, you added another part. I remember the phone call thing. I remember reading on forums, people saying how shallow she was for wanting a phone call from Michael instead of her family.

It just goes to show the creators of Big Brother didn't bother showing that it was America's choice and not her own.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
She was never ga ga over him, not at all, believe me. And I know "all this information" because she's my friend. I have not nor will I ever revealed anything here that she would not want out there. Much of the info about Michael, Janelle told her chat room years ago when they asked about her and Michael.

Ok, cool. I wasn't trying to dig anything major out of you. I was just curious how you knew all this about her because she's not in the public light anymore. Or if maybe you might be Janelle herself (insert raised eyebrow smilie again)

OMG lol! Janelle is much too busy being a mommy and wife to post on any forums and Janelle has never posted, when she did post, using anything other than her own name. Very Happy

As far as BB pulling backstage strings, last season of BB, during Rachel's final HOH, she told everyone (on live feeds) that if offered, she would not take a Pandora's Box. Yet, when it aired on tv, she had taken Pandora's Box (Tori Spelling came into the house while Rachel was stuck in HOH with Jessie). After the show was over, Rachel, in an interview, said that she did say no when offered the Pandora's Box. But BB called her to the D.R. and told her to accept it and assured her she'd be safe. That's when she accepted the box, but BB made it look like she wanted it from the start. Other recent hgs have said that in the D.R., BB has them read certain lines to the camera, not all of the things said are from their own mouths. BB tells them to say things that often they don't want to say, including some mean things about other hgs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: