Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!

Go down 
+5
Karen/First
potato74
capricious1
Naru
DrWillRocks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

Male Posts : 2056

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 pm

LindaKM wrote:
OMG lol! Janelle is much too busy being a mommy and wife to post on any forums and Janelle has never posted, when she did post, using anything other than her own name. Very Happy

As far as BB pulling backstage strings, last season of BB, during Rachel's final HOH, she told everyone (on live feeds) that if offered, she would not take a Pandora's Box. Yet, when it aired on tv, she had taken Pandora's Box (Tori Spelling came into the house while Rachel was stuck in HOH with Jessie). After the show was over, Rachel, in an interview, said that she did say no when offered the Pandora's Box. But BB called her to the D.R. and told her to accept it and assured her she'd be safe. That's when she accepted the box, but BB made it look like she wanted it from the start. Other recent hgs have said that in the D.R., BB has them read certain lines to the camera, not all of the things said are from their own mouths. BB tells them to say things that often they don't want to say, including some mean things about other hgs!

Ok.....I believe you, but I still may nickname you Janelle in the future (I'm just kidding, by the way)

I always defend reality shows to people who don't like them by saying they aren't "set up" but then hearing this makes me wish I hadn't. I've read a few things about former houseguests being told what to say, but wasn't sure if it was true because it was someone saying "they heard".......

They should just let the show play out. I was following Chima from BB11 on Twitter and she had a lot of negative things to say about Big Brother. But I'm not surprised with how she feels since she quit/got kicked out of the game.

Also, I wonder if Porsche's Pandora's Box prize was her choice or she was forced to do it? Otherwise that would have been cheating to go against Porsche. I think they talked Rachel into taking it because they wanted Tori Spelling to be on the show.
Back to top Go down
http://saywhatyouwant.freeforums.org/index.php
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
BTW, recently, Michael was on an episode of Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker (he says he's a millionaire). If you get a chance to watch it, do because Michael's actions on that episode demonstrated exactly the things Janelle said about him. He even called the show's star (the matchmaker, Patti) a whore and told her to "f$ck off" when she chastised him for trying to control his date's wardrobe, makeup, etc. Needless to say, Patti kicked him out of the club.

Has it already aired, or is it about to air? I've never seen that show before.

Sorry, I just saw this! The Millionaire Matchmaker has been on for about three seasons, I think. Michaeal was on this past season, maybe late August or early September??? You can probably find the episodes online somewhere, maybe at the Bravo website, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

Female Posts : 1934

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
LindaKM wrote:
OMG lol! Janelle is much too busy being a mommy and wife to post on any forums and Janelle has never posted, when she did post, using anything other than her own name. Very Happy

As far as BB pulling backstage strings, last season of BB, during Rachel's final HOH, she told everyone (on live feeds) that if offered, she would not take a Pandora's Box. Yet, when it aired on tv, she had taken Pandora's Box (Tori Spelling came into the house while Rachel was stuck in HOH with Jessie). After the show was over, Rachel, in an interview, said that she did say no when offered the Pandora's Box. But BB called her to the D.R. and told her to accept it and assured her she'd be safe. That's when she accepted the box, but BB made it look like she wanted it from the start. Other recent hgs have said that in the D.R., BB has them read certain lines to the camera, not all of the things said are from their own mouths. BB tells them to say things that often they don't want to say, including some mean things about other hgs!

Ok.....I believe you, but I still may nickname you Janelle in the future (I'm just kidding, by the way)

I always defend reality shows to people who don't like them by saying they aren't "set up" but then hearing this makes me wish I hadn't. I've read a few things about former houseguests being told what to say, but wasn't sure if it was true because it was someone saying "they heard".......

They should just let the show play out. I was following Chima from BB11 on Twitter and she had a lot of negative things to say about Big Brother. But I'm not surprised with how she feels since she quit/got kicked out of the game.

Also, I wonder if Porsche's Pandora's Box prize was her choice or she was forced to do it? Otherwise that would have been cheating to go against Porsche. I think they talked Rachel into taking it because they wanted Tori Spelling to be on the show.

IMO - all reality TV shows are "set up" to a point, that's how they keep the viewers attention.

I can see production convincing Rachel to open Pandora's Box, especially everyone knowing how much in love Adam was in Tori and how hated Jesse is. They want to see/hear people's reactions, even if it's negative at least people are talking about the show and tuning in. I myself can't stand Jesse but you kind of expect him to pop up somewhere in BB and see what kind of ass he's going to make himself out to be. But don't get my wrong I'll be happy to never see his face ever again but its gets people talking...love or hate him.
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 pm

LindaKM wrote:

Sorry, I just saw this! The Millionaire Matchmaker has been on for about three seasons, I think. Michaeal was on this past season, maybe late August or early September??? You can probably find the episodes online somewhere, maybe at the Bravo website, but I'm not sure.

Thanks! I'll look around and see if I can find it on Youtube or if Bravo shows reruns on their website. What is Michael's last name? It would be easier to find if I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Aquafina1983 wrote:

IMO - all reality TV shows are "set up" to a point, that's how they keep the viewers attention.

I can see production convincing Rachel to open Pandora's Box, especially everyone knowing how much in love Adam was in Tori and how hated Jesse is. They want to see/hear people's reactions, even if it's negative at least people are talking about the show and tuning in. I myself can't stand Jesse but you kind of expect him to pop up somewhere in BB and see what kind of ass he's going to make himself out to be. But don't get my wrong I'll be happy to never see his face ever again but its gets people talking...love or hate him.

I kinda knew it to an extent. But I didn't think they'd actually talk someone into doing something they didn't want to do. They may as well write them a script.

I remember reading a few years ago that Jerry Manthey was going to sue Survivor over one of their production guys talking to the other members of her tribe to vote her out on Survivor Australian Outback. I can't see it being true seeing as she's been back two more times to appear on the show.

And as far as Jesse goes.......I find his part on the Pandora's Box hilarious! It makes for an entertaining part of the show. I'm laughing my ass off the whole time I'm watching it. I've never been a fan of Jesse's, but that part of the show is entertaining as hell.

By the way, I've heard Jesse finally made it into wrestling. He was in the small time for awhile, but someone recently told me he made it to either TNA or WWE? I can't remember which? I'm going to look it up right now.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Olds I think it's Donnellan
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Aquafina1983 wrote:

I kinda knew it to an extent. But I didn't think they'd actually talk someone into doing something they didn't want to do. They may as well write them a script.

I remember reading a few years ago that Jerry Manthey was going to sue Survivor over one of their production guys talking to the other members of her tribe to vote her out on Survivor Australian Outback. I can't see it being true seeing as she's been back two more times to appear on the show.

And as far as Jesse goes.......I find his part on the Pandora's Box hilarious! It makes for an entertaining part of the show. I'm laughing my ass off the whole time I'm watching it. I've never been a fan of Jesse's, but that part of the show is entertaining as hell.

By the way, I've heard Jesse finally made it into wrestling. He was in the small time for awhile, but someone recently told me he made it to either TNA or WWE? I can't remember which? I'm going to look it up right now.

I can't stand Jesse but I have to admit that I find his part on the Pandora's Box hilarious as well, especially the reactions from the HOH....lol....Rachel and Britney's = comical
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Aquafina1983 wrote:

Here is his debut vid for OVW Wrestling Television Main Event (from December, 2011). He seems to be moving on up in that area:

http://ovwrestling.com/tv/644
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Oh, and Jessie (also known as Mr. Pec-tacular) has a workout video that has sold over 50,000 copies, if you're interested. He works for Spike TV, seems to be doing very well:

http://www.mrpec-taculardvd.com/
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Aquafina1983 wrote:

Ah........good to know. I'm assuming you're referring to Michael's last name?
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Aquafina1983 wrote:

I can't stand Jesse but I have to admit that I find his part on the Pandora's Box hilarious as well, especially the reactions from the HOH....lol....Rachel and Britney's = comical

And those were the perfect two to be in the room with him. Especially Britney because her comments are hilarious. Plus, she went in the diary room and pretended to hang herself. Freaking hilarious! I loved Britney!
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

LindaKM wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:

Here is his debut vid for OVW Wrestling Television Main Event (from December, 2011). He seems to be moving on up in that area:

http://ovwrestling.com/tv/644

Nice.....OVW is TNA's farm system or developmental system. That's where they work the newer guys and get them prepared for the big leagues. Looks like his dream is about to come true.

Last edited by Olds_71_442 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

LindaKM wrote:
Oh, and Jessie (also known as Mr. Pec-tacular) has a workout video that has sold over 50,000 copies, if you're interested. He works for Spike TV, seems to be doing very well:

http://www.mrpec-taculardvd.com/

I'll probably look at it, but I wasn't a big Jessie fan. The only interest I had in Jessie was the humor I got out of the girls' reaction to being stuck with Jessie in the Pandora's Box room, while everyone else got to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Aquafina1983 wrote:

Ah........good to know. I'm assuming you're referring to Michael's last name?

Yes I was Smile
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 am

p

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 am

LindaKM wrote:
Time to wake up this dead thread (hee hee) Cheers! and no more talk about Jessie or Michael! Very Happy

Miss Violet gets prettier and prettier every day, here she is at almost 4 months...

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 2n0oqcy

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 AnvOVgpCIAAXQph

Awwwwwwwww!
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Aquafina1983 wrote:

And those were the perfect two to be in the room with him. Especially Britney because her comments are hilarious. Plus, she went in the diary room and pretended to hang herself. Freaking hilarious! I loved Britney!

I know some people didn't like Britney but I have to agree with you she was hilarious!!!!
And Rachel paying more attention to the TV then Jesse.....too funny.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina1983
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Aquafina1983

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

LindaKM wrote:
Time to wake up this dead thread (hee hee) Cheers! and no more talk about Jessie or Michael! Very Happy

Miss Violet gets prettier and prettier every day, here she is at almost 4 months...

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 2n0oqcy

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 AnvOVgpCIAAXQph

OMG!!! She is too adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 am

p

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Awwwww..........what a cute little doll.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:31 pm

p

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:03 pm

What a little doll! I can see Janelle's looks in her.
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm

l

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LindaKM
BB Member
BB Member
LindaKM

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Last edited by LindaKM on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11622

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 am

LindaKM wrote:
6 months old on June 14:

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 E3fb5890b63411e1abb01231382049c1_7

What a cutie! She looks just like her mom! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: