Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!

Go down 
+5
Karen/First
potato74
capricious1
Naru
DrWillRocks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Olds_71_442
V.I.P. Thread Hog
Olds_71_442

Male Posts : 2056

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:39 pm

She's at a fun stage now, where she's crawling around! And I mean fun as in fun, not being sarcastic.

And Janelle is looking gorgeous, like always.........Big Brother needs her back! :(kissazz):
Back to top Go down
http://saywhatyouwant.freeforums.org/index.php
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!   Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/janelle-pierzina-pregnant-again/27459/

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!! - Page 3 Babybump-520x424

Quote :
It looks like Big Brother star Janelle Pierzina wasted no time getting busy with her hubby (lucky guy) after returning home from BB14, she’s announced that she is pregnant with baby #2!

Posting a pic of her barely there baby bump on Facebook, Janelle wrote: “We are having another baby! I’m already 3 months, due in August!”

As we all know, Janelle already has an absolutely gorgeous daughter, Violet Anne DeSanto, who just turned 1 in December. Janelle and husband Jess DeSanto will celebrate their 3-year wedding anniversary in June. Looks like 2013 is going to be a fabulous year for Jedi Janie! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Janelle Pierzina is a mommy!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: