Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeds down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Feeds down Empty
PostSubject: Feeds down   Feeds down EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:42 pm

The feeds have been down now for a couple hours. The veto is already done and I didn't see any drama unfolding in the house (but you never know with Angela), so I am trying to figure out why the feeds have been down for this period of time?

I thought it was strange that the upgrade/downgrade thing only happened in the first week, so now I am wondering if it is something like that. But, I would think that would be a shitty thing to do to Chelsie after she made noms and after the veto comp has been played but before the ceremony. Of course it could be for no apparent reason at all, but I just don't buy it that NOTHING is happening.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Feeds down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds down   Feeds down EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:58 pm

Just got this posted, walked away for a few minutes and the feeds were back up. That being said, they are up and down here and there, so I guess it could be technical factors because it doesn't appear that anything was going on in the house. This is the first time I have really just watched the feeds too, and I have to say it is about like watching paint dry. Most of these people just are not entertaining at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Feeds down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds down   Feeds down EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 8:56 am

I’d have been surprised if the did upgrades/downgrades each week. Especially with the upgrades lasting 4 weeks but wound have been too much. Plus they’re all aware now so it would be harder to determine who plays in downgrades
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Feeds down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds down   Feeds down EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 4:45 pm

I just can't with some of the se people. The feeds were down for a total of about 9 hours yesterday. I know it sucks, but it's nothing new. Now there are people threatening a class action lawsuit against CBS because they advertise 24/7 live feeds. Someone even filed a complain with the Better Business Bureu, who has no power over anything. I challenge these idiots to and actually read the terms of service. I'm not going to read it myself as it's way too long and boring, but I can pretty much guarantee there's some language in there to cover CBS on this type of shit. So unless these idiots can find a lawyer named Saul Goodman, nobody will touch the case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeds down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds down   Feeds down Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeds down
Page 1 of 1