Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeds back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Feeds back Empty
PostSubject: Feeds back   Feeds back EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 7:05 pm

Well, the feeds are back on, have been for a bit apparently. From the looks of it, nothing seems out of place. Chelsie and Leah are both in the house. Nobody is crying or anything, so who knows?

I still think there is a chance that all of this had to do with the Instigator stuff. I know that Chelsie was crying and Rubina and T'kor having a cut up conversation about someone saying something inappropriate, but I just don't buy it. And if it does, who the hell is this "Leo" person they are talking about? The whole thing is just weird.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Feeds back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds back   Feeds back EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 7:49 pm

Yep, it was all lame instigator crap, like Tucker and Rubina were seen holding hands under the covers, should've gotten rid of Rubina, Pentagon 4 life. So it's losing it's luster before it even begins.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Feeds back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds back   Feeds back EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 12:52 am

My guesses were Leah or MJ as the instigator after reading some of the conversations going on and they are higher on the ratings chart (even with the rumors about the racist remarks). There were comments that MJ made that seemed a bit too "informed" in the way of the game and such, and that was a red flag for me. Leah also had some good thoughts and then weird things like battle back and such. Quinn zeroed right in on it being an America vote kind of thing, but that is a superfan mentality.

Then when I read you post here and the wording is much better than I had seen before now "should have gotten rid of Rubina, Pentagon 4 life" and that made Chelsie come to the forefront. She knows about the showmance. She knows that Rubina has been "struggling" with playing her own game instead of being carried "by a man."

Chelsie would want to see trouble in that relationship for sure and she is disciplined enough to keep her mouth shut about it. And weirdly, Leah and Chelsie have been comparing notes (so much for the racist remark that made her cry), and Chelsie told Leah it can't be anyone in Rubina's circle or they would have given her a heads up about the messages. This sounds like someone deflecting information away from those she cares about.

And at first I didn't think she would be popular enough to get this kind of power, but maybe people thought she would blow herself up? Or maybe she will gain in popularity now being more of an underdog or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeds back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeds back   Feeds back Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeds back
Page 1 of 1