Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tucker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Tucker   Tucker EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 4:21 pm

What a difference a few days. Last week, I was completely annoyed by this dude with his arrogance and everything else. IT was really magnified on the eviction show with his I love puzzles bullshit and then the pre noms arrogance with him volunteering to go up. But then he started to win me over a bit with the talks of flushing the powers out. It wasn't until Cedric fucked him every which way and he blew up that I got a whole different respect for the dude. No while not taking himself off the block was a really stupid move, I want to see this be the one time it actually works out for someone (besides Dick in season 8, nothing will top that). Maybe it's because he is now the underdog and in the minority of the rest of the house. I could easily see his ego get huge again if they successfully get Quinn out of the house. But as long as it splits them and lines are clearly drawn, I'm all for it. I've had no problem rooting for villains in the past (especially in WWE, lol) so I will likely stick with him as long as he's in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 5:18 pm

My husband and I had this EXACT conversation a couple days ago. You know every season I rant and rave about people OWNING their own behavior and actions. So the fact that he owns his shit made me see him in a different light. Plus he is willing to "walk the walk" to go with his "talk" which is RARE on this show. I agree he should have taken himself down, but I don't think he thought Cedric was going to hang him out to dry. As far as I know, the ONLY thing Cedric said was they didn't have the votes and Tucker said he was doing it anyway. When both tell the story, that it where their communication ended before the veto meeting. Maybe his arrogance made him believe that he could FORCE Cedric to do the right thing, who knows. But I am on the same page with you right now and others in the house are starting to have some lightbulb moments here and there as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:28 pm

I've talked about Tucker giving off the Zach Rance vibes.  This tweet encapsulates it even better

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 3:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I've talked about Tucker giving off the Zach Rance vibes.  This tweet encapsulates it even better

Donald Duck

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 9:56 pm

Now this explains a lot with how sometimes we can;t stand Tucker and sometimes we like him.  And I can actually relate.  There was a game I played online yearsa ago, and still do sometimes but it's now pretty much dead.  Anyhow, it was a murder mystery game set in the 1930's, it was called Sleuth Noir and the game was solving cases within your agency for certain rewards and such.  I was a popular player, became a moderator and even did an internet radio show for the game.  Now I did meet some of the players in real life, including the owner, but while playing the game and posting on the boards, I was playing a character and it was great fun.  Basically my character was a know it all that thought he was so great but his plans always backfired on him and made him look foolish.  It was a bunch of fun.

The more I think about it, the more I like the way Tucker is playing, trying to shake things up and just have fun.  It also explains some of those ridiculous voices he keeps doing and this actually makes me have an appreciation for them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 10:53 pm

There is no doubt he is loving causing the chaos, but there is gameplay mixed in there as well. He assumes most of the risk for any of his moves and just wants people to step up and play instead of hiding in corners. There is no way he makes it to the end of the game, but I sure hope he is in there for a long time to come because it makes some of these people step up.

Look for a bit of a dust up between Rubina and Leah at some point. She has Quinn, Joe, and Cam dangling on the chain crushing on her and do little things to protect her, but she has eyes for Tucker. There will come a time when Rubina doesn't like Leah hanging around. Oh, and she also doesn't like that Mak seems more "comfortable" hanging out with Tucker than most anyone else in the house, so there is that one too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:17 pm

It's time for Tucker to start making some deals to protect himself or else he is going to find himself in the same boat as Michael from 2 seasons ago where they just wait for him to not win a veto and send him packing. The mistake Michael made was only aligning himself with one person.

But he needs to get himself an HoH first, this coming week is the one to win and then he can start making deals while he has the power
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:04 am

Well he still has this 5 pointz alliance, at least T'kor, Kimo and Rubina see it as a real thing. Brooklyn is anyone's guess. He also has Joe who is thinking he is ride or die with Tucker and they are going to kill it going forward. Tucker told Joe about the 5 Pointz alliance and said he doesn't know WHY Brooklyn was made part of it, but it is what it is.

T'kor and Kimo tried last night to get Quinn to "make up with Tucker" so they can fold him into their 5 pointz group and take out all those competitors on the other side (collective and pentagon) and then get Quinn and Tucker to take each other out so they can sail to the end. Quinn gave them a hard "NO" about making up with Tucker, so now they are trying to enlist Rubina to go to Tucker with "facts" that they need Quinn with them and get them all together. Rubina supposedly thinks this is a great plan too for whatever reason.

Angela is the only one in that house who would vote for him, use a veto on him and campaign for him (for all the good it would do). He could pull in Mak VERY easily and she would be loyal, but she really doesn't know the game and none of the girls except Leah give her the time of day. Leah likes to have her hand in all the pots in the house and that seems to work for her.

I'm not sure any deals he would make with ANYONE in the house, except for Mak, Angela and Rubina, but that doesn't make a team. You are right, he NEEDS an HOH to make deals that keep people safe during his HOH reign if they are people who would keep their word.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 3:53 pm

Tucker is supposedly leading this group (5 pointz), but he does nothing to shore up plans or anything. He needs to be making sure they have the votes to go the way THIS group wants them to go. He is also vocal enough to talk in front of everyone, maybe at dinner or something about people being able to vote what they want instead of having a select few telling them what to do.

He also needs to be talking to Brooklyn (he doesn't really trust her at this point but she is supposed to be in the group and has a F2 with him supposedly). He KNOWS she is neck deep with the other side and she has information, so why not ask about it? I get she is supposed to be a double agent, but a double agent that brings nothing back is basically a member of the other team and nothing else.

I just want to see him have some strategy to his game to go along with his bold moves so he can stay around for a bit. And he needs to tell Kimo and T'kor to STFU about him making up with Quinn. That ship has sailed and the more they push it, the more Tucker SHOULD be figuring out that they aren't really with him either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 1:00 pm

I keep seeing a lot of comparisons on social media of Tucker and Michael from season 24. Yes, Michael was a comp beast just as Tucker appears to be, but there is one difference that everyone is missing. Michael actually had some competition. Monte and Turner could each pull off wins when they needed to and took Michael out first chance they got. I'm not saying Tucker is unbeatable, especially if it's a crap shoot comp, but who that's left can really give him a run in a physical comp. Maybe Cam, but we haven't seen that out of Cam yet. He may be sandbagging all season, but if he's up this week, he will have no choice but to gun for veto, especially after watching what happened to Cedric
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:52 pm

Remember, Monte and Turner threw their share of comps too. Michael won things he didn't even need to throughout the game, which is the same for Tucker. That being said, but Michael also thought he was the smartest person in the house and Tucker knows that he isn't. He even said last night that he was ready to team up with Quinn that first week because he could be the comp beast and Quinn could be the brains, but Quinn made it impossible for him to do it.

I think Angela will be Tucker's downfall. She is already trying to control him and he had to tell her a few little details that he said he would ONLY share with her to keep her happy. But, if she sees people talking she doesn't even need to hear what it is about before she has a whole story to go with it. Now that she has an official alliance and Tucker as her protector she is going to be hell to live with even more.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:05 pm

Nah, Angela is easy enough to manipulate and Tucker has her in his pocket. Using that veto on her was the best thing he could have done and she will never forget that. All he has to do is throw her a nugget here and there to keep her content and she will be just fine and be a number for him. And most importantly, she is a guaranteed jury vote for him should he be in the final 2 chairs (Unless of course, he's sitting next to her but that's a whole different discussion). He's going to tell her who his noms are before the meeting to keep her satisfied like she is in the know. She even knew he was using veto on himself last week. Yeah he fucked around with people a little but her told her flat out he's not doing that again, but the edit won't show you that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:29 pm

I'm not saying she would turn on him, but her "investigative" information that she imparts on him when it is not real, COULD cause things to get screwed up. On the episode last night she said she heard Tucker's voice at the door and she is going to keep her eyes on that kid. He won't get a moment's peace and she will tell him about things she perceives as problems. The other problem is that she will start pushing him about Rubina and the others when she thinks she isn't get enough attention. If things go off the rails for Tucker, I am betting it can be traced back to her at some point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:36 pm

He obviously won't put her up this week. So after this week, assuming we are back to a 9 person jury, she is then in jury. The other side gets an HoH and he will have no problem with her finally getting voted out. And we all know that unless he is sitting next to her, he will vote for her to stay. He just started jury management before we even got to jury. Her annoying habits are just that, annoying but not really any harm as long as you throw her a tidbit ever so often to keep her satisfied
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:55 pm

This is what I'm talking about how Tucker is manipulating her. Just that little compliment and talking to her and she eats it up. If he tried that shit back in week 1, she wouldn't have bought it. But him using veto on her was the bait and all he had to do was reel her in.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 7:14 pm

Yep, she really thinks she is playing the game now! The problem with her talk blocking is she is just keeping herself top of mind to get out of the house. She could still snoop but not make it so intrusive.

As far as MJ, she missed her opening to work with Tucker by a MILE and now has no hope of recovering. She has been lumped with Brooklyn and Chelsie (even though she stuck to her word and kept Rubina when she didn't have to), because Leah threw her under the bus and then Tucker backed the truck over her again. Kimo and Angela both tried to stick up for her last night saying she is just looking for a place to play, but it was too late. When she had her one-on-one, Tucker asked her about Chelsie and Brooklyn and hinted he might want to work with all 3 of them and MJ was really excited and said they could each approach one of them to get the 4 together. So, she is basically toast at this point as well.

But I'm telling you Angela is going to drive Tucker insane in short order. You see in the picture that Rubina is laying on the couch and it looks like Angela is interrupting AGAIN. It won't be long before he "lets her" get clipped for his own sanity.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 9:21 pm

That's what I'm saying. He only wants her in jury and then she can go. He has her vote. It's a smart play if he can make it to the end
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 2:07 am

Well it seems Angela is getting a bit cranky and expects Tucker to fix it. First of all she can't sleep in the have-not room because she has "a bad back" and can't believe they won't allow her extra cushioning for that. Well, sure, how about they bring in a mattress and comforter set for her as well with a little light by her bedside so she can alert people she needs something!

If she is healthy enough to sign up for the show, then she is healthy enough to sleep on a hard bed or the floor. She has watched BB forever, she didn't think these rooms would be bad?

Secondly, T'kor and Kimo are apparently ignoring her when she enters a room. Tucker told her it was fine, the alliance is solid so there is nothing to worry about.

If you are supposed to be in a secret alliance, you don't group up and talk all the time. If you watch the feeds, she stands in the kitchen and watches for people to group up and then crashes the group or listens at the doors. She acts like a middle school girl who is trying to get the "mean girls" to notice her and like her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:29 pm

But this time it is actually funny!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 4:14 am

The stupidity of these people continues. Tucker really didn't realize that the house events was so important to learn or didn't know it could come up before the end of the game. So, what do the people around him do? They decide to explain it ALL to him and help him get all the events and names, etc. This started a day or so ago.

Today they went to study again and Tucker rattled every one of the things off, answered questions and knew it better than the other people. now will he remember this long-term or is it like cramming for a test? Who knows, but the fact that they clued him in on this stuff and held NOTHING back is just making the monster stronger and stronger! Even Quinn was in on the study sessions early on.

They use and abuse him on the one hand and then help make him unbeatable on the other.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:33 pm

I keep reading updates of Tucker passing along information to various people saying but I don't see anything in the updates about him talking to the people he supposedly gets the information from.

For example, Tucker seeks out Joseph and says "she just told me some HUGE information" and proceeds to tell him there was an alliance called "The Ballers" that was Quinn, Cam and Chelsie." He then ran upstairs before the girls night in the HOH room starts, grabs Rubina to kiss her and then tells her he has things to tell her. She said she has information for him too, but is afraid others will hear. He tells her about The Ballers and then explained that all 3 of them had played ball (soccer, football and basketball). I don't know who the "she" is that could have told him about this alliance, but what does it matter, there are alliances all over the fucking house. I guess that is to make sure they don't get too close to Chelsie. Now Rubina's information is probably to tell him it was MJ who got in her head about Tucker playing her and stuff because Kimo said she needs to tell him about it. Funny thing is the other things she told her, which she didn't share with Kimo, was about a boys alliance from week 1, but she told Tkor about it. So look for Tucker to blow up MJ later tonight or tomorrow for sure and start shitting on her with everyone as well and SHE will probably blame Angela for being too close to her and causing this to happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 8:34 am

Tucker really has not played a very good game. He's all over the place and very sloppy. But he's the only one in the house that is actually taking any risks. Every other HoH we've seen has been about "getting the least amount of blood on my hands" Even Quinn's "secret" HoH because production fucked that up by allowing the upgrade owners to tell people.

The reason some of them think they could beat Tucker at the end is something they've talked about early in the season and think that just playing in comps or being on the block "builds my resume" Yeah Joseph, you playing in every single comp and losing every single one of them is a real resume builder. But hey, he's the combination of Dr Will and Dan, and Dr Will never won comps so it must be the right thing to do
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 3:09 pm

You are right, he is playing a sloppy game, but playing a sloppy game, winning virtually every comp he plays in, and taking risks are the exact reasons he SHOULD win against anyone simply because he was able to get to the end of the game after all of that.  I mean everyone in the jury HATED Dick, but could not deny he played a better game and the fact that he made it to the end was success by itself.  These people just don't see it like that and it is not just because of Tucker's winning, they came in with that mentality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker   Tucker Empty

Back to top Go down

Tucker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next