Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tucker veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:13 pm

TUCKER - HOH
Quinn, Brooklyn, Cam - Nominees
Leah, Joseph - Picked

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Joseph will not win this veto!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 5:56 pm

Joseph was already worried about what he should do if he wins it, so I am guessing even if he COULD win it, he won't do it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 7:06 pm

I don't really care who wins veto as long as it is not Brooklyn. I want her to have to play the AI arena and HOPEFULLY be on the block kissing people's ass for votes.

On a side note, apparently Brooklyn told Rubina that she knows Quinn isn't the target and it is her instead. This was supposed to be a BIG secret that Tucker told Quinn if it got out, he would switch the target back to him. I think Tucker told their new alliance, but swore them to secrecy because he wanted to keep up the ruse that Kimo COULD still be a replacement nom (again, not sure why it matters). Rubina went and asked Kimo if anyone was supposed to know and he basically turned white and said NOBODY was supposed to know. She then said that Brooklyn just pulled her aside and said she knows she is the target. Rubina played it like Quinn was 100% the target, but Brooklyn didn't believe her. Kimo said it had to be Quinn and now he will become the target. He and Rubina both decided that they need to keep this information from Tucker so he doesn't go crazy.

Then Brooklyn was searching all over the house for Tucker to talk to him, but couldn't find him (maybe DR). Anyway she is saying it out loud that she doesn't believe what Tucker's saying and she wants to talk to him about it. Wow, great strategy, go confront the HOH who could very well hold your fate in his hands this week! Come to find out Kimo and Rubina wanted to keep this from Tucker so he wouldn't put up Chelsie as the replacement nom if veto is used. I can see MJ going up with strong suggestions from Kimo, T'kor and Rubina.

I see drama coming depending on who wins this veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:23 pm

Tucker won POV. No surprises there, now let's see what he does with it.

BTW, this was the first veto of the season that Angela has not played in
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:26 pm

Also, the veto has been used every week so far. Tucker may have his mind made up with what to do with it, but he's not gonna tell anyone, he's gonna go through all kinds of scenarios.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:29 pm

Very pleasant surpise, it was the return of hide and go veto. Not sure how long it's been since we've seen it but I always enjoyed it. The house doesn't look as trashed as it usually does so maybe they put some constraints on it. I remember James purposely just went in to trash the place and never looked for a card
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:40 pm

So Tucker is pissed that someone threw his clothes everywhere, he is blaming Quinn, who is denying it. Angelas thinks it's Cam. Kind of a silly thing to get pissed about in this type of comp. Now if they got ruined and covered in something like food or trash I could understand. Tucker told Quinn he's staying up so good luck in AI arena
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:43 pm

And the plot thickens:

Now I don't know if it was done with malicious intent or the spirit of the game, but she better hope this doesn't come back to Tucker. Her best move at this point is to get ahead of it and come clean to Tucker that it was in the spirit of the game and looking for the veto cards
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:46 pm

IF this is true it better be shown on Wednesdays episode.  On the block against his nemesis in the house and he's brushing his teeth during his turn to save himself?  WTF. Even if his card had already been found at that point, this would just fall into poor sportsmanship territory
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:53 pm

Well it does sound like Brooklyn ransacked Tucker's stuff just to be vindictive. She's gloating tht Tucker thinks it's Quinn. Oh I can't wait for this to get around the house. I need to head over to the wish thread
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 10:57 pm

It sounds like Tucker is on a fishing expedition, he has bait all over the place, some places he doesn't even know.

I have to give production credit for the AI arena twist, if not for that, we don't have this Tucker chaos. The gift that keeps giving
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 11:05 pm

As I was reading the posts above, as soon as you said that about Tucker's clothes, I KNEW it would be Brooklyn that did it just to be a bitch. Now admitting it to anyone, even Chelsie, runs the risk of people finding out about it. Oh how I hope she gets caught! All it takes is Angela being a fly on the wall when she is talking about it one of these times. Angela wants Brooklyn gone more than Quinn anyway.

I do agree that Tucker should show a bit more maturity about things, but if it is true that HIS clothes were fucked up more than anyone else's then there is a reason to be upset. Should it make his plans change, absolutely not. Just move on and do what you are going to do. Best thing is to just leave the noms the same and not name ANY replacement. This gives him an opportunity to make a deal with Chelsie and with MJ that others wanted him to pull someone down and put one of them up and/or Kimo as well, but he will not do that if they give their word he won't be put up if they win HOH. I think both will be true to the word, he knows MJ kept her word this week for sure and Chelsie was the only one to tell him the truth about her vote (except for saying she knew Rubina had the votes). That gives him a bit of leeway for next week. He can also tell Cam he wants to take him down, but can't do more blood on his hands and since Cam should be safe against either one of the other 2 noms, he hopes that matters.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 12:21 am

He had his meeting with his group and told them he is going to take Quinn off the block and put up Chelsie. He is going to give her one last chance to come clean to him about the Pentagon, but I'm guessing she won't say anything. Kimo did say he overheard Quinn and MJ trashing Tucker earlier, which I don't believe she would do with Quinn of all people.

He said if Cam or Chelsie get off the block (AI arena), send Brooklyn home. If Brooklyn gets off the block, send Chelsie home (can't have those 2 both in the game).

Joseph then left the room to get Angela so she could have her say. She told the group about Brooklyn trying to make a final 2 Mom's alliance the first week and she just decided then that Brooklyn needed to go.

Oh, and right after the veto was over, Angela whispered to Tucker (as he was yelling at Quinn for doing it) that it was Cam who did his clothes and she would tell him more later. He went right to Cam to ask him, but he said he didn't even make it into that room because he found Quinn's medallion before that. So not sure how she thought she knew, but this is an example of her hanging Tucker out to dry with her "information" again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 3:11 am

T'kor, Kimo and Joseph are "brainstorming" about how to move forward. They want to make sure Quinn is safe this week because they want to work with him. T'kor even wants to go as far as to play mediators for a meeting with Tucker to bring them together. But, T'kor is ALMOST adamant that she wants MJ on the block instead of Chelsie because she refuses to vote Chelsie out regardless of who she is sitting next to on eviction night. So her and Kimo are 100% going with their strategy to keep Quinn and Chelsie safe so they can build a team with them for later in the game. T'kor admits she doesn't FULLY trust Quinn, but she thinks he just gets caught up in things and slips up because supposedly when he told Brooklyn today he was the pawn, it was a slip. Nah, that was intentional, he just didn't think she would go and confront Tucker about it.

Joseph is pushing back with T'kor and Kimo wanting MJ on the block because he thinks she could be a vote for their side when they need it. T'kor doesn't like that MJ "recycles conversations" when she talks to her. I'm thinking the only REAL conversations she ever has with her is MJ trying to campaign for votes over a couple of weeks, so of course they are recycled! T'kor did say that she doesn't want MJ out this week, but very soon.

It is really funny to watch these 3 strategizing about what they are going to "force" Tucker to do and things like that, but when they meet nobody says a damn word, just smiles and nods.

Then there is Angela who has been on a mission today to make sure everyone in the house knows she fits in better with people in their 20's and early 30's than people her own age. She is always the life of the party even if she is the oldest. She has more friends in their 20's than in their 40's or 50's. She says she struggles in this house because everyone is a big personality and she has to step back and things like that.

I mean if you have to TELL people you are fun and that young people love while (while talking to young people), I don't think it is coming through too well!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 9:21 am

This is the week Angela should be just sitting back and observing. Take the attention off of yourself and hope it carries into next week when you don't have Tuckers protection
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:41 am

Brooklyn had her pre-veto ceremony chat with Tucker and she thinks it went really well, but she will feel differently following the ceremony.

She tried schmoozing Tucker telling him she doesn't think he should use the veto because it just means more blood on his hands, which isn't good for HIS game, etc. Then she said she just did a few preliminary talks to a couple people today about votes, but didn't get too deep because she wanted to "respect Tucker's HOH" and that doesn't end until the veto ceremony is over (wow, how generous of her).

She told Tucker that she was being completely honest with him that she was only upset about the Cedric/Rubina vote because she was left out of the house vote plans, not that Rubina was staying. She said she only has Chelsie in this game and they don't even have a F2 or anything like that. She said that she doesn't think people need to hide groups any longer because they are at the point where people should be able to pick and choose who they want around, etc. She said that her and Chelsie very much want to work with Tucker and Rubina, and if either of them win HOH both Tucker and Rubina would be 100% safe and that is her word. She has never been after Tucker and "he should know that by now." (Funny how she made a F2 with him before, but has not brought that up once in their talks this week).

She said her targets would be T'kor and Kimo because they are the ones who tried to make her and Chelsie look bad. Brooklyn thinks she would have the votes against Quinn for sure, but not sure about against Cam because he is so quiet. She does think he should be a bigger target for everyone though.

Tucker told her he would be happy to speak to Chelsie as well before the ceremony and Brooklyn was supposed to go get her when they finished. At first she thought the 4 of them could meet, but Tucker said he likes the one-on-ones better. She went and met with Chelsie, told her everything she said to him but she never did go meet with him, just blew him off! Now that takes guts for sure.

T'kor pushed Kimo to once again go and talk to Tucker about taking Quinn off the block and putting MJ up. Kimo wasn't feeling good about it and in fact was feeling a bit paranoid. She talked him into anyway and Tucker made him feel better. They ended up having a 6th Avenue meeting and Tucker told them he was taking Quinn off the block, but NOBODY is to tell him that. He said he is blowing up the Collective and the micro-collective (Pentagon, he couldn't remember the name and Kimo didn't want to give it to him again). He is going to put Chelsie up on the block and basically tell her he gave her chance after chance to come clean about some stuff and she continued to lie. He volunteered to be a pawn on her HOH and then she never spoke to him about game again.

He thinks Cam and MJ have just been caught up "with the wrong people" and doesn't want either of them to go this week. At the end of the meeting for whatever reason T'kor had tears running down her face, but she never spoke up against ANYTHING Tucker said about his plans.

This veto meeting is going to be a fun one, I just hope we get to see at least SOME of it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 8:34 am

This is more of T'kor thinking that Tucker should do what is best for HER game and not his own. What she doesn't realize is that by not even taking her desire into consideration, he's actually helping her. Brooklyn and Chelsie are both after T'kr and Kimo for last weeks vote and neither will forget it any time soon. T'kor seems to think that has been smoothed over, but it's not.

As much as I want to see Quinn sitting on the block come Thursday, I will be happy to see Brooklyn and Chelsie have to battle each other. Notice how in her campaigning thus far, Brooklyn is throwing the other two under the bus. We seldom see that anymore in BB. It's mostly "I won't campaign against you, but for me". So heading into AI arena, it will be the 3 who voted to evict Rubina.

The worst part about Quinn coming down is we will have to see his DR bullshit talking about how stupid Tucker is for taking him down and how he will make him regret it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 2:46 pm

Yes, T'kor is ALWAYS thinking that other should do as she sees it for sure. At some point, you would think that Kimo would tell her he's not going to be her errand boy all the time and if she wants a message conveyed, she is going to have to do it for herself. He has said to her a couple of times he isn't comfortable with what she is asking, but she just keeps it up. She better hope that Brooklyn doesn't win AI because there is NO WAY she will vote out Chelsie and that is what the group decided because keeping Chelsie and Brooklyn together in the game is far more dangerous than keeping Cam.

It would be fun to see one of the people who survive the eviction (minus Quinn) win the HOH and see how they would handle it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 4:27 pm

Well Quinn has now been replaced by Chelsie. Fees just came back so I'm expecting some fallout
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Brooklyn had no problem when it was other people feeling the burn though did she? And I can't believe she is STILL sitting there saying she "has been honest all week" while others just stay quiet and float on by. She couldn't even admit she threw all the clothes all over. Not to mention, apparently when they were getting ready for the veto, somebody said "let's not trash the entire house they way they have in past years" and she said "that's easy for you to say, you aren't fighting for you life."

Tucker was talking to MJ afterward to fill in some of the details for her and he told her it was obvious the clothes were done on purpose because the veto thing is so big, you can reach into the drawer and squeeze it to see if it is in there. They even took Angela's dresses off the hangers to throw them on the floor when there is no way you couldn't feel all of them at the same time and figure out it wasn't there. It was completely vindictive. Tucker made the point that if she had spent more time playing the game instead of being destructive and vindictive maybe she could have won the damn veto!

Chelsie had a talk with Quinn and he apparently told her he felt at the bottom of the group and didn't think it was long-term for him. She apologized and he promised her his vote if she is still on the block come Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:20 pm

Here's the thing about hide and go veto. The winner is NOT the person who finds the most cards. It's the person whose card gets found last. So maybe Brooklyn could explain how trashing peoples things comes into play Yes there could be some strategy involved there, but anyone could win it. It's essentially a crap shoot. In reality, they could all take their time looking for the cards and not make any mess at all, but that's not in the spirit of the game either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:52 pm

Yes it is the spirit of the game, but to just trash the clothes of 4 people in the house unnecessarily, wasting time doing that instead of looking to eliminate someone else by finding their veto is just stupid. If you want to turn mattresses or something to put them on top of your own veto, then fine, but the clothes thing was just very personal and vindictive and not thinking ahead that she COULD need those votes by the end of the week also shows a lot about her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 10:52 pm

I see an interesting thing brewing with the vote for this week. Leah wants Chelsie gone so bad she can taste it. Tucker did say he would rather have Brooklyn leave the house because she holds grudges and she is the head of the snake. But Leah actually kind of likes Brooklyn to a certain extent. So I wonder if the girls end up on the block Thursday if she might try to advocate for Brooklyn to stay or even plant some seeds here and there that Brooklyn might be less of a threat because she hasn't won and Chelsie has more friends?

Leah sees herself as an independent thinker so I could see her doing this. She may just vote her heart and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 3:47 am

So apparently Tucker and Brooklyn had it out a bit about events in the house. She basically called him out for saying things about her that weren't true and because she has kids, he can't be saying things like she is the head of the snake, etc. He supposedly tried to tell her that once the game is over, he thinks they can be friends, etc., but she would not take responsibility for ANYTHING she has did or said. She was just a complete victim of everyone else. From all accounts this went on for a while and she STILL doesn't think she has done ANYTHING wrong to anyone in the house. There is always a reason or whatever.

Tucker apparently said something about Brooklyn only talking to people in a calculated way and mentioned something about how she treated Angela unless or until she could do something for her. She took that and went to talk to Angela and blew it up like Angela had gone to Tucker and said bad things about Brooklyn making her feel so badly. Angela immediately told her that is not what she conveyed to Tucker and she would be willing to talk to both of them together to clear it all up. Brooklyn didn't want any part of that (probably didn't want to get caught blowing into something it wasn't).

Brooklyn just CANNOT take responsibility for anything she does. You could catch her with someone's clothes that have bleach stains all over them, holding the fucking bottle of bleach in her hand and it would still be someone else's fault. She is still insisting this entire thing was Kim and T'kor's fault and she was set up by them. She doesn't seem to have an answer for whispering to people on Thursday night TELLING them how to vote and TELLING T'kor and Kimo what to do when they voiced a different idea.

Chelsie on the other hand is actually doing damage control as good as she can. She is being much more humble and owning some of her own behavior about things, so she is setting herself up much better.

Oh, and when Brooklyn was talking to Angela, she told her she cares for her and wants to be friends with her and hopes she gets a chance to play this game with her going forward, etc. It was beyond unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tucker veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Tucker veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next