Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tucker veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tucker veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 2:47 pm

This thread has the entire Tucker/Brooklyn one on one from last night over a span of 9 tweets. I did not make it far at all, but all you need to know is that through it all, Brooklyn still refuses to own what she did to Tuckers clothes. She is now past the point of no return with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 3:08 pm

According to others, it got very loud and heated. Well, I take that back, Brooklyn said she just "elevated her voice a little to be heard" which apparently is different than yelling.

She never owns anything she does regardless of the evidence against her. She is supposedly very religious, Tucker should have asked her if she would swear on the Bible. I usually hate that kind of stuff, but I think that would really have thrown her off.

In this video you posted, do you hear her voice? It's like she is talking to a child. It is the same voice she used with Rubina to tell her she was going home, kind of a tough love kind of thing. Tucker doesn't argue very well because he could easily OWN her in these talks. When she asked how her and Chelsie took over the Collective, like she was innocent and incapable of doing such things, he could have told her that everyone else in their so-called alliance were given orders of how to vote each week and also who they can or can't talk to about things. If she denied, then you ask, the why did your entire alliance jump ship to get away from you and your dictatorship?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 3:45 pm

Here's teh thing with the whole Collective part of it. Everyone knows about the pentagon as well and who was a part of each group. So yes, that makes her complicit in directing traffic with what the collective was "supposed to do" Continuing to pass the buck is just digging her grave deeper.

But Tucker better be careful, he has the mindset that he will be anyone in any comp at any time so he can pick and choose who to get rid of when, this week his hard on is for Brooklyn and she sealed it with clothesgate and not owning it. If she had owned it, she could have gotten Tucker to flip. She keeps going back to how she was so honest with him. The only part she was honest about was how she voted. I guarantee you that if T'kor and Kimo told her that they are voting out Cedric, she would have had a fit and done everything she could to change their mind. That's why she wasn't told
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 7:06 pm

That is EXACTLY what would have happened. Brooklyn never bothered to ask anyone else, she would talk with Chelsie and make a decision and then send it down the chain to the others. She would have just shot it down completely and told them how stupid they were for even thinking about anything different. She didn't even want people to actually campaign for votes because they either "had no chance" or "were just plain stupid." She would talk under her breath about MJ coming toward her saying it must be campaign mode day and here she comes saying the same ole crap for no reason.

Chelsie told Rubina today that they never really entertained an option where MJ was off the block because they didn't think she could ever win that AI arena, but then she did, so that made them all scramble. Rubina should have said that she understands that she is secondary to Chelsie's other groups, but she could have told her beforehand since she was counting on her vote.

And for the clothes, Tucker should have told her that people overheard her talking about doing it, so she may as well come clean. Then if she swore on her family or something like that, tell her she just revealed her TRUE character on TV for her family and everyone else to see and walk away.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 7:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:

And for the clothes, Tucker should have told her that people overheard her talking about doing it, so she may as well come clean.  Then if she swore on her family or something like that, tell her she just revealed her TRUE character on TV for her family and everyone else to see and walk away.

Nah, let her keep digging the whole deeper and deeper. Wait until right before the AI Arena to let her know people heard her talking about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 7:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And for the clothes, Tucker should have told her that people overheard her talking about doing it, so she may as well come clean.  Then if she swore on her family or something like that, tell her she just revealed her TRUE character on TV for her family and everyone else to see and walk away.

Nah, let her keep digging the whole deeper and deeper.  Wait until right before the AI Arena to let her know people heard her talking about it.

Good point. And if she doesn't win the AI arena, I am guessing her "speech" will be that she has nothing negative to say about Chelsie or Cam, which ever one is there and talk about her "honest game." This is when I would bust out laughing at her, but of course we all know I would never last in the BB house for sure!

I agree that Tucker is taking this a bit overboard. At this point, he should just answer questions if people have them, but then tell people to go play their game the way they want, it has all been reset (of course still reassuring his 6 person thing he is with them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 5:44 pm

I see from the morning updates that some people are a little bit miffed that Cam didn't see the need to even ask for their votes. This could make a "vote flip" easier because it gives those people an excuse that they didn't vote to keep Cam because he didn't even bother to ask for votes. Not a lot that Tucker could really say to "his people" about that.

Funny thing is, I think Chelsie will actually want to keep Cam instead of Brooklyn because she was pretty upset that Brooklyn had so many deals around the house she didn't share with her at all. Plus she is a bit sweet on Cam and he hasn't been following Leah around as much as he used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tucker veto   Tucker veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tucker veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2