Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 10:09 pm

Of course one of them needs to win veto for this to even have a chance, but at least they are showing signs of life. Too bad they waited this long to actually start playing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:35 am

Funny thing is that Chelsie is actually at fault for this happening. After Rubina told MJ about Chelsie saying they should target MJ in the DE and Chelsie denied it, the 2 of them talked it out as I posted in the other thread and MJ did let it drop, but kept saying she was nervous about what happens next week because she won't survive on the block against her or Cam with Rubina voting.

Then Chelsie shared this information with Cam (in front of MJ) like she was appalled that Rubina would say such a thing and twist her words, etc. Cam played along and then said that Kimo was just trying tell him the 2 of them needed to stick together because they can't win any other way.

Chelsie then went to talk to Kimo and said something about nobody being able to beat MJ. His answer was that is true of both her and MJ! Chelsie tried to make it sound like MJ was a bigger threat, but Kimo said that if the 2 girls are at the end, he would have a hard time deciding. She tried to influence his thoughts, but he really didn't move on that at all. Then after noms, him and Rubina talked and they said that Chelsie was a bit more dangerous because she will ALWAYS choose Cam over everyone because she has protected him the entire game.

Now of course, they could be only talking about Chelsie simply because MJ is the HOH and there is no way she can go this week, but it sounded like Rubina was buying what Kimo was selling. Then she told Kimo that MJ sounded like she might be open to putting Chelsie up if the veto is used and them maybe they could talk her into breaking the tie to send Chelsie home instead of 1 of them. Rubina said MJ might even do the same thing she did with Leah to take out Chelsie.

Kimo said he wished he was better at advocating for himself because he does have information that might help push MJ in that direction (didn't say what it was, but I'm sure it is just the target talk again), but he is apparently afraid to do it because it could backfire on him. Well guess what Kimo, when you have 1 foot out the door, there isn't much of a backfire that could make it worse, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:59 am

Well it looks like Rubina and Kimo spooked Chelsie a little bit because I listened to her and Cam talking alone tonight about the game and moving forward (MJ was in the DR and the other 2 were downstairs). Chelsie talked about Rubina trying to pull a fast one on them and getting into MJ's ear about stuff, but MJ came right back to Chelsie with it for an explanation. She said that MJ absolutely doesn't believe them or at least isn't letting it change her mind which they both thought was good.

Then they talked about all they have to do is keep Rubina and Kimo from winning this veto tomorrow, then keep Rubina from winning HOH or veto next week and then it is the 2 of them and MJ in the final 3. Now at first I thought maybe this was for Cam's benefit, but just last night Cam said is our ideal final 3 with Rubina and Chelsie said yes. But now she is saying that Rubina has to go unless she wins the veto.

Like I said it sounded like she got a bit spooked that Rubina just might pull off that veto and send Chelsie packing instead of MJ. But again, maybe she is keeping up the front for now and if Cam is the one who has to do the voting she will change it up. I just thought it was an awful quick turnaround and it was her talking to Cam which is about as honest as she gets for the most part.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 9:40 am

chap5788 wrote:
 Chelsie talked about Rubina trying to pull a fast one on them and getting into MJ's ear about stuff,

The nerve of her. How dare she play the game at this point and try to get one of them out. It's not like she's the target this week. That's not until next week
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 9:54 am

For fucks sake. Is this guy 70 years old? This is one of the reasons I don;t like the guy. He's giving up before it even starts
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Apparently in the tiny HOH comp, he started talking about his carpal tunnel hurting about 90 seconds into the comp. Everyone was laughing about it. I know now why he was such good friends with Tkor because they both acted like they were senior citizens or something.

And part of this conversation was the 2 of them trying to figure out how to keep them both in the game this week. Rubina said they have to win and he decided it would be best if MJ wins and "does something" so they can stay. Then they talked about making it to the end together. How the hell do they plan on getting there, having everyone else forfeit?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 3:48 pm

I've dealt with carpal tunnel. It does not flare up that quickly in something like tiny veto, at least not enough to be that bad in the comp. Next he won't be able to do well in a sitting competition because his fibromyalgia is acting up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 6:01 pm

I have had trouble with that as well and you are right, it doesn't tweak that easily. If his was that bad, he wouldn't have been cleared for the show and he damn sure would have never been able to hold onto the wall the first time it slanted. And doesn't he give massages to people as well? If it was that bad he would never be able to do that without a lot of pain. Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 9:44 pm

No surprise here. MJ won BB comics.

This may not end well for Cam, they are on to him not winning or carrying his weight. They think he's losing on purpoe to make MJ and Chelsie out to be bigger threats. This actually seems to be an accurate thought process for this season. Cam would get zero votes in final 2 because he did not make a single move all season
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 11:54 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out with Cam still throwing things. Why he would tell them he was taking breaks is mind boggling itself.

And Rubina/Kimo are also clueless. I guess they want to convince MJ to target Cheslie and are focused on that. Read the room. You do not have luxury of choosing a target, just focus on getting veto used. If they push that the renom has to be Cheslie, that could spook MJ to not use veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 2:30 am

I have to say I am completely shocked by what is going on right now. At first I thought it was just kind of adrenaline talk following a comp, but they are REALLY convincing themselves that Cam has been throwing comps the ENTIRE game and only won that veto because he almost had to win it then.

They think he is sandbagging and going to kick it into gear in the next round to keep himself safe with HOH and winning veto so he can take out one of the girls. Then do it again in the final 3 to take Rubina so he can win the game and just say it was a strategy not to win but be part of every decision made on the evictions and rely on his social game for the rest.

I thought maybe this was just MJ wanting to use the veto to take Rubina off the block and put Cam off for herself to have another person in the final 4 looking out for her, but both MJ and Chelsie are fully engaged in this stuff. But will Chelsie do a double cross kind of thing and pretend with Cam that she TRIED to talk MJ out of this, but she didn't listen or even act like she didn't know anything about it at the veto. Then she will vote to keep Cam to keep up the charade and make MJ send him to jury so he maintains her vote in case she doesn't get the chance to send MJ out at 3 and take Rubina.

If MJ is going to use this veto, she HAS to talk to Rubina HERSELF to tell her she is saving Rubina because she wants her there and this will make sure there are no surprises. But, she wants her word that if she wins that veto in the final 4 that she will keep MJ regardless of who is next to her. I think Rubina would keep her word to her. It would also be a good time to remind her that she (MJ) was the one who got her to fight to stay in Jankie world and helped wrangle the votes for her. If she doesn't do that, Chelsie will swoop in and tell Rubina this is all HER idea "just like Leah" which might lead Rubina to tell MJ once again that is what Chelsie is saying too.

And last thing, like you, I also wonder why the hell Cam would admit to taking a rest? The only thing I can think of is that he he doesn't want them to know he just did that horribly in this comp. I also don't believe he has been throwing the whole time, at certain times, yes, but not the whole game. And I would have thought he would WANT this one a lot. But how many times have we seen people who have thrown quite a few comps and then when they really want one that just can't do it? That could be the problem as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 4:02 am

Chelsie was in the SR having one of her camera talks when Cam came in and interrupted. She started telling him that MJ might use the veto because she is worried that Cam is sandbagging comps and then will turn it up next week and send her out. Cam kept assuring Chelsie he hasn't been doing that, the comps have just not been his thing. Chelsie then said he had everything he had been asking for with the Comics and even KIMO beat his time. She straight up asked if he was REALLY THAT bad or what. He said he was really that bad. She asked why he would take a break and he said he meant to study the comics because he just couldn't figure it out, it wasn't like a break to just sit down and do nothing.

Chelsie kept bringing up things that look sketchy about Cam and his gameplay, but she kept saying "SHE" meaning these were all MJ's thoughts and questions not hers. Like "she" is worried that he will turn it on and cut her out next week, or that he has been not winning on purpose so nobody is mad at him or that he will turn it on and stab both her and Chelsie in the back and take Rubina to the end using their evictions as his resume moves, etc. At one point it was kind of like he slipped up and said something about just trying to get Rubina at the end so THEY can win some money and then changed the subject and said "if MJ wants to be stupid, that's fine, but Chelsie should be telling her not to do anything and put him on the block and stuff. She said that MJ might have just been heated when the comp was initially over and will feel differently the next day.

Rubina interrupted them to grab something in the SR and Cam left too. Chelsie did some camera talking and said "did you believe any of that shit he was saying? I sure don't." Then Cam started to come back in and realized she was talking to camera and kind of walked off. She went after him and asked Rubina and Kimo if Cam went through there all "in his feelings" and they said yes. He went to the HOH room (supposedly to get his water bottle) and MJ had the lights off ready to go to sleep. He grabbed a blanket off the chair and then just went to bed. Chelsie then went to the DR and I didn't see her before he went to sleep.

So, apparently Chelsie starting to buy this conspiracy theory, so who knows what will happen. I think MJ will more than likely use the veto on Rubina, I just hope she asks for a deal to do it. Kimo and Rubina are both planning separately to go to MJ to make a move, but I think Kimo is going to push for Chelsie, where Rubina will just push for the move itself. That may seal Cam's fate because it will look like Cam might want Kimo around, especially since he mentioned to Chelsie and MJ that Kimo approached Cam, but he didn't give any specifics about what was said.

Ultimately even if the veto is used, I don't think they will send Cam packing. This group just likes to waffle a lot before evictions and apparently this week is n exception.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 9:26 am

I 100% would believe he is and has been throwing comps. It's like the he has one speed, slow, thing. No fire under his ass to do anything. WE saw it in the balance HoHcomp a few weeks ago. People are building their base and they show him and he's dancing or some shit.

The only problem I would have with Cam going this week, is that Kimo stays. If Kimo pushes too hard for a Chelsie renom, he may seal his own fate where veto is not used and he goes home. A beggars can't be choosers type of thing.

I also wouldn't be surprised if production is in MJ ear to use the veto. Not caring who goes home but to continue the story of veto being used every single week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 2:19 pm

I don't know what he is doing, throwing, not throwing, or just this bad at comps. Thinking about the possibilities of what might be coming next week as far as comps, there is one that SHOULD be right up his alley and that is the one they started in season 20 that Kaycee won with the water and catching the balls from various angles, etc. If he can't do well in that one, especially with his game on the line, then he is just that shitty.

It seems like he can't really multitask. The comics is looking at the pictures to find the differences PLUS the athletic part and he just couldn't pull it off. It is just strange until you listen to him talk and watch him do anything at all and see that he does it so damn slow.

I saw on one of the updates that Cam apparently said that MJ would "lose the game" if she puts him on the block. I am trying to figure out how the hell that happens? Making statements like that will get him sent home instead of just being put on the block.

I go back and forth as to whether or not she should put him up because it could light a little bit of a fire under him so he actually goes all out to win the veto and pay her back by sending her out. But she needs to at LEAST talk to him about this stuff. Her best argument is that he hasn't had to do anything to get the 3 of them there and if she takes Rubina down she has a better chance for final 3 since she KNOWS Cam will choose Chelsie and Chelsie will choose Cam leaving her to have to WIN herself there. At least she has 1 extra chance like they do. Then she needs to get his WORD on keeping her at 3 as well as Chelsie's because she is in this position by herself against them. In the final 3, she gets it every person for themselves, but some extra assurance from both without any ambiguity with their words is not asking too much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 4:49 pm

For the first time this season, veto was not used. Looks like Kimo will be the next one in jury
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 4:56 pm

It's probably best this way. I am guessing Cam will go balls to the wall for the HOH (if he is even capable of turning it up) and if he wins it, he will be back to slow motion Cam again because he won't want to be the one to cut Rubina and get ANY blood on his hands. Then his story to the jury is, his targets were going home almost every week (only a couple went the other way) and he only won when he had to win so as not to get any blood on his hands. In some seasons that might work, but Chelsie and MJ have painted a picture of him to others as this person who basically does nothing but show up to vote.

Last night Chelsie and MJ played up the 3 females in the final 3 because it has never been done, etc. I know they are wrong about 2 females in the final 2, but not sure if they have had 3 females in the final 3 or not. Who Chelsie will choose if she wins the veto is anyone's guess at this point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyMon Sep 30, 2024 5:08 pm

Oh, and just to clear something up that is really bugging me. I read the updates on the various sites and once again, there are a couple of them that always make MJ look like a complete idiot or fool. Now I know that I am bias because I like her, but I am capable of pointing out when she makes stupid decisions, but these people on these sites obviously have something against her and let their posts reflect that.

There was one in particular yesterday about her talking to Cam and saying once they get to final 3 it is time to celebrate and just compete. She said it doesn't matter because they all 3 walk out on finale night on together and then added the comment "bless her heart." I was listening during this conversation and what she said was they all walk out on finale night and don't get sent to jury, which is correct. The person sent out in 3rd place does walk out on finale night just like 1st and 2nd do, just don't do it with confetti and stuff.

And make no mistake, Chelsie is very good at manipulating people including MJ, but there have been things MJ has done that changed Chelsie's decisions along the way as well like the Tkor eviction, the Quinn eviction and making her have serious reservations about Cam to the point that she just might evict him herself. The problem for MJ will be puttig together a coherent statement to the jury to point those things out and even talking about Leah having dropped her for several weeks in the game, so not always so loyal after all, etc. She would also need to point out that she made it to the end without having a big alliance to protect her for a large portion of the game and had to win her way there. I think this will come down to who wins these last few comps, who they send out and the jury segment IF the girls are there together that is.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 8:33 am

chap5788 wrote:

Last night Chelsie and MJ played up the 3 females in the final 3 because it has never been done, etc.  I know they are wrong about 2 females in the final 2, but not sure if they have had 3 females in the final 3 or not.

Big Brother 6 had Maggie, Ivette and Janelle in final 3.

The reason the update sites are hard on MJ is because she is being manipulated into making the bad moves. Yes, some take it too far but most are just having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 3:08 pm

Yep, I went back and looked it up about the final 3 females and while checking I was surprised that there were 5 times when the top 2 were females, especially since several people in the house are so sure it has never happened for the final 2. I knew it had happened, but had not really thought about how many times it was or anything like that.

Chelsie did manipulate her into putting up Leah, but that is really the only one that I see she would have not made. Sure her AND Chelsie both thought about putting Cam on the block to wake him up, but it was actually MJ who decided not to do it before Chelsie did. I would remind people that MJ also talked Chelsie into putting up Quinn instead of Leah the week he was evicted. Quinn wasn't a threat to Chelsie (at least she didn't think so), but she thought Leah certainly was, so there was a situation where MJ manipulated Chelsie. Not to mention when Tkor went on the block, getting her to vote her out.

So there has been give and take in their relationship and I admit that Chelsie is MUCH better with her words and ability to persuade people, but MJ hasn't been this useless puppet following her commands all the way through the game either.

And this had nothing to do with manipulation or Chelsie or anything, this was insinuating she didn't even know that the final 3 didn't exit the house all together to go on stage. Like I said, I recognize she has made a number of bone-head moves in this game, usually involving talking WAAAYY too much and giving out too much information in the process, but the game she has had to navigate while not knowing much about the game (not an excuse, just a fact) and a very rough start deserves some credit too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 3:26 pm

I think the big difference here is that when Quinn went up and out and when T'kor went up and out, it was beneficial to everyone's game except those evicted, and Rubina and Kimo. Chelsei sending Quinn home did not hurt her game the way MJ sending Leah out hurts MJ's game. For MJ's benefit, it should have been either Kimo or Rubina going home, but she had tunnel vision on Angela until she was convinced otherwise. If you want to go even further, getting Chelsie out that week would have ben the best thing she could have done, but she was too afraid to take that shot. You can say she didn;t have the votes, but I think she could have rallied to get them since T'kor was already gone
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 4:03 pm

Chelsie did not believe it really benefitted her game though, she thought that Quinn would take a shot at others, not her. And taking Leah out benefitted all of them as well, even MJ because Leah was dead set on sticking with Angela and MJ knew that. Was it hard for her, sure, but she also knew that Leah would turn on her just like she did early in the game when she said they couldn't be seen together and couldn't work together at all because it was bad for her game.

Tkor on the other hand would NEVER put up Chelsie and she knew that, that move was to benefit MJ and Cam, not her, so it is the same exact thing. And sure, MJ could have taken Chelsie out this week, but Chelsie could have taken out MJ in the double as well and didn't do it. They both know they need each other to get to the end because Cam sure isn't stepping up and Rubina is a lost cause. Now who knows in the next round what will take place, but they have both been pretty similar as of late, but they started out very different.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 5:16 pm

Chelsie is NOT the one who put T'kor up. She only voted the way she did because she wanted to be on the same side as the others in the house. T'kor was going home with or without her vote

I still don't understand Chelsie's thought process in the double. If Kimo or Rubina had won then MJ goes up and home, her or Cam and it's Angela. The double is the best time to pull that move off as there is not much time for explanation. Once Kimo won the veto she had a golden opportunity and she didn't take it. Maybe it has to do with she knew she couldn't play in the next HoH, but you can't do that this late in the game. You had an opportunity to take out the person winning the most comps and you pass on it.

I guess it could be because she knows she can manipulate MJ so easily. And she would ave to go if one of the others won HoH because there is no way they would put each other up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 7:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Chelsie is NOT the one who put T'kor up.  She only voted the way she did because she wanted to be on the same side as the others in the house.  T'kor was going home with or without her vote

I still don't understand Chelsie's thought process in the double.  If Kimo or Rubina had won then MJ goes up and home, her or Cam and it's Angela.  The double is the best time to pull that move off as there is not much time for explanation.  Once Kimo won the veto she had a golden opportunity and she didn't take it.  Maybe it has to do with she knew she couldn't play in the next HoH, but you can't do that this late in the game.  You had an opportunity to take out the person winning the most comps and you pass on it.

I guess it could be because she knows she can manipulate MJ so easily.  And she would ave to go if one of the others won HoH because there is no way they would put each other up

Chelsie didn't even TRY to save Tkor, even though she was a person who would have NEVER put Chelsie up. When MJ and Cam talked to Chelsie and told her how it was better because Tkor was the brains and all of that, she didn't push back, she just said if both of them agreed, she would go along with it.

The Quinn situation was Chelsie's HOH. She WANTED Leah to go instead of Quinn, but again, because Cam and MJ both wanted Quinn to go instead, she went along with it. And she had more than 1 reason to want Leah gone during her OWN HOH and that was her fear that Leah still had a hold on Leah, but she caved and it was more MJ in her ear pushing for that than even Cam did, so like I said, it was a give and take in this situation.

I think Chelsie didn't take out MJ in the DE for the same reason MJ didn't take Chelsie out this week (or her last HOH for that matter), because they HAVE to rely on each other to move forward in the game. Cam doesn't win anything to help them in any way, so if either one of them lose the other, they would be toast.

I also think that Chelsie WANTED Cam on the block this week because it would do more to sever any possible ties he might have with MJ. Chelsie wanted to light a fire under his ass, but wanted MJ to be the one to do it. So if she can manipulate MJ "so easily" why didn't she do it this time? And remember when Chelsie wanted Leah on the block at the time of nominations? MJ didn't do that either.

Like I said, Chelsie uses her words much more effectively than MJ, but she is not just a hapless puppet doing whatever she is told. She has a mind of her own and got herself to this point despite have ZERO help until the week she won AI to take out Tucker.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 12:52 am

Well, it looks like Kimo has saved himself.  He told Cam he would go after MJ if he wins in the next round.  This is all Cam had to hear.  Chelsie had given Kimo the "I wish you could stay" talk and saying she still had to talk to Cam because it is not just her decision, blah, blah, blah.  Then all of the sudden Cam whispers to her that they need to keep Kimo because it would make HIM (Cam) feel more comfortable because of the rumors of the all girls thing that has happened throughout the game, etc.  Plus the fact that Kimo said he would target MJ but Rubina didn't make that promise to them.  Chelsie said she was actually thinking of doing this before Cam brought it to her.  They both agreed that the 2 of them in the final 3 would be a easy route to the final 2 chairs for the 2 of them.  

I wonder if it ever occurred to Chelsie that she could be the one evicted in this scenario because Kimo and Cam both know they can't beat her in the final 2 chairs.  If she sticks with MJ and Cam, then she has a 100% chance of making it to the final 2 chairs.  Okay, maybe not 100%, but a much better chance with MJ choosing her than Kimo or Cam either one for sure.

They wondered if they should tell MJ or not.  Chelsie said they can put it to her that if it is physical Rubina would have a better chance to beat them than Kimo would.  I don't think this is going to go as smoothly as they think it will when they tell MJ.  Of course they will probably wait until right before the eviction to tell her and not much she can do at that point or even now for that matter.  But I am going to laugh my ass off if Kimo wins the HOH and puts up Chelsie and MJ (not that noms matter, but it sends a certain message).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next