Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 1:00 am

If Chelsie goes through with this idea to keep Kimo and not clue MJ in until right before the eviction, that means Rubina will go to the jury having been lied to a bunch of times this week by Chelsie. MJ even told Rubina today she thought she was fine, but if there was a split vote, she would 100% keep Rubina. I think this has the potential to cost her a couple of votes as well.

Rubina is going to tell Tkor about the promises from MJ and Chelsie about having all girls and separately from Chelsie that they would go with all POC's for the final 3 as well. Then she just bailed on that and voted Rubina out without any warning at all and it was Cam who flipped it. Yes, Tkor loves Kimo, but she also loves Rubina and really wanted that all female or all POC's at the end more than that. Yes, Kimo is technically a person of color, but Rubina is brown and she is a little girl which gives her the trifecta in Tkor's eyes. In fact Chelsie hasn't done well with people exiting the game as a whole from the GB messages I have seen as well as telling people something different than she ultimately votes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 3:51 am

MJ has learned A LOT about the game while playing through this season. She has made more bonehead mistakes than I can count, usually from talking and revealing too much.

But this is a situation where I wish she had a little more savvy strategy under her belt to help turn things more to her own favor. When Cam and Chelsie went to talk to MJ about keeping Kimo instead and blowing smoke up her ass about they are afraid it will be a physical comp that Rubina would be better at than Kimo and blah, blah, blah, she basically told them she didn't care which one left, but would prefer it be Kimo that goes since he has wanted her, and basically all 3 of them out for so long. Cam kept pushing it and saying all these things about how Rubina is MUCH better than Kimo at about everything and when MJ would push back even a little bit, he would say things like why do you want to keep Rubina so much, so she just stopped and once again went back to she didn't care which one was evicted, they are the ones voting. She only votes in a tie, so do whatever.

Then Cam left the room and Chelsie started to try to "work" MJ, but she didn't get the pliable MJ she was hoping for. Sure she said several times that if keeping Kimo makes her and Cam feel better, then do it, but then she would add to that "I know the only way I get to final 3 is to win the veto next round." When she would say that, Chelsie would say "or if I win also" and MJ would just kind of say "yea, I know" but it sounded a bit condescending.

Chelsie said that Cam feels like the all girls thing could come true if Rubina stays and he wants to mitigate that, but the result is still the same, they just have to be one or the other (Kimo or Rubina) and move the final 3. MJ then said that if Cam wins veto she is almost certain Cam will send her packing and go to the final 3 with Chelsie and Kimo but if Rubina is there, it is less likely that Cam would evict MJ over Rubina.

They went in circles a few times and finally MJ said that she feels like this last ditch change, the day before eviction by Cam shows that him and Kimo made a deal take each other to the final 3 (which means MJ leaves) and the in the final 3 where the comps have a lot of questions about the house events that Kimo knows very well could end up with Chelsie leaving and having Cam and Kimo in the final 2 chairs. MJ said she doesn't want to get fucked over by a guy she helped carry through this whole fucking game. Chelsie said she didn't either. Then MJ asked why she wouldn't want to make a choice that gives them a much higher chance of going to the final 3 and winning there to get the the final 2? She said she will ALWAYS consider MJ's game just like her own and then started saying she needs to talk to Rubina and Cam again. She wanted MJ to talk to Cam too, but she said that could give Cam his "reason" to take her out in the next round. She (MJ) can't change nothing now, so she isn't even going to bother and just have confidence in her own abilities to get herself to the end.

I think Chelsie felt like she stepped on a landmine or something. But if MJ was savvy, she would talk to Rubina and tell her that there is a good chance the votes are going to go the other way and tell her she can't give details, but she really needs to campaign, but know that if it is split she will keep her. Then talk to Kimo and tell him the same that it may be a split vote and she wants to know WHY she should consider keeping him in that case. If he says he will take out Cam or Chelsie, she has her ammunition to give to Chelsie and Cam. If he doesn't really offer a deal, that is when she should work HIM and say she knows Cam and Chelsie will take each other to the end, she would like to have a "ride or die" to take to the final 3 and eventually the final 2 and see what he promises and then keep it to herself.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

MJ veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 8:29 am

MJ and Chelsie would be stupid to keep Kimo. Like you said, he knows the house events much better. WE saw how well Rubina does with memory comps. She's awful at them so take that part of the equation out of there just in case it's a memory comp. This should be a very easy eviction, but nothing this cast has done all season has been easy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2024 2:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
MJ and Chelsie would be stupid to keep Kimo.  Like you said, he knows the house events much better.  WE saw how well Rubina does with memory comps.  She's awful at them so take that part of the equation out of there just in case it's a memory comp.  This should be a very easy eviction, but nothing this cast has done all season has been easy

Well, it looks like MJ might have flipped Chelsie back the other way. Chelsie kept pushing and putting up reasons, but MJ just kept telling her to do what she wanted because MJ knows she has to win veto to stay anyway. I think she laid on the guilt for Chelsie a bit saying she could have easily put Cam up this week to make sure Kimo went and she didn't, so now she (MJ) has to pay the price for that. She has confidence in herself to beat either Kimo or Rubina and will just have to win her way there with the 1 comp. Every time Chelsie said MJ would also be okay if SHE won veto, and MJ would just kind of passively agree.

In the wee hours of the morning before going to sleep, she told Cam she would be down for the Kimo thing, but then said she feels so much pressure every week having to keep Cam safe. This made him feel bad so he said he would do whatever SHE wanted to do since SHE is under more pressure than he is. That should tell her everything right there. He is counting on being carried to the final 3 just like he has been the entire game, otherwise why would he agree SHE is under more pressure than he is at this point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ veto   MJ veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2