Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T'kor veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 3:23 pm

T'kor, Cam, Makensy, Tucker plus Angela, Joseph and Kimo hosting

So Joseph continues to be drawn or chosen as HG choice. He really needs to spend some time on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 3:32 pm

Apparently Cam chose Joseph this time. Joseph said Cam made a BIG mistake because he already told him he wouldn't use it if he won it. I guess he doesn't realize that people have watched his performance and a lot of times he is picked because it is less competition for those people. If lightening strikes and he DOES win it, would he use it if Tucker asked him to do it? That would put him in a very awkward position because there is a chance that Leah could be the replacement and he has her believing he will protect her!

I just want MJ to win this so there has to be a renom and see if T'kor is dumb enough to put up another one of her own.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 6:08 pm

This is leading to speculation that the veto is OTEV, and here we go again with this instigator bullshit taking away from the feeds
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 7:35 pm

It must be Bizarro week! First T'kor wins HoH and now Cam wins veto.

It was a proze/punishment veto. Joseph got 24 hour solitary, MJ got Hawaii trip (Why would someone on the block take a trip? This could be the excuse they use to send her home.) Angela got some kind of yard clean up. Haven't seen Tucker or T'kor yet and feeds went back to adoptable animals for now, must be some instigator crap
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:05 pm

So with Cam winning veto, how long will it take T'kor to ask him to not use it and say something along the lines of "I'm asking as another black person on this"?

Early speculation of Leah as a replacement, let's see T'kor navigate this one

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:23 pm

I looked at the feeds when I got home and Kimo, Tucker and Cam were talking about the Instigator stuff. Cam asked Kimo if they have ever had an HOH who lost all power except the room before (maybe talking about Quinn deepfake thing) and Kimo said there have been times but he didn't remember the details. Then Cam said well this one isn't evening out, it is one-sided. Not sure what any of that was about. Angela of course had to come into the bathroom area to use the shower to change clothes (snoop much?). She was very upbeat and nonchalant about the whole instigator thing, she told the guys not to worry about it, they will start having these things come up twice a day and all they have to do is memorize them for the next HOH. The guys offered critiques to the situation and she just smiled and as she was leaving the room said "well if you figure it all out, let the rest of us know!"

Immediately Tucker looked at the other two guys and said WTF? They all said that was a weird thing, especially for Angela. Like she could care less about any of the instigator stuff and she was just happy to be in the house or something.

Then the feeds went to Rubina and T'kor talking about the veto. T'kor said she is bummed she has to name a replacement, but is glad Cam is now safe because she didn't want him up there anyway. She seemed VERY happy with things, which I find suspicious to be honest. They talked about Leah being a replacement and then kind of tried to talk in code that "she" has a punishment and "might not" be able to win next week or something like that so now I wonder if Leah DID get in trouble about something. I came here to see your post that MJ got the trip so I know it wasn't her they were talking about.

I wonder if someone gets a unitard or something, cuz it sounds like that was the comp. T'kor said she missed that last shot or she would have had the veto, so MJ may have had the veto taken away from her or never had it at all. I don't think she would take a trip over the veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I wonder if someone gets a unitard or something, cuz it sounds like that was the comp.  T'kor said she missed that last shot or she would have had the veto, so MJ may have had the veto taken away from her or never had it at all.  I don't think she would take a trip over the veto.

That would mean someone gave up the trip for the veto. Now whoever actually won the comp and chose last would not have had a trip. The last prize is always some type of punishment. So maybe T'kor finished and got the trip but then took the veto from MJ and then T'kor ended up with a punishment when Cam took veto from her. But even that would be stupid on T'kors part. If Cam is choosing after her, he is certainly going to take the veto so why not hold onto a reward? We'll have to watch and see how it plays out Wednesday, and it'sa 2 hour episode.

On another note, hamsterwatch had a great/funny observation, what if Kimo had played and won the Hawaii trip? chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 8:57 pm

Okay, now I think that conversation with Rubina and T'kor was to put up Angela because she might not be playing in the HOH so she can't retaliate against her anyway. The problem is though she knows a lot about this alliance of 6 and if they relegate her to the block after T'kor promising she would not do that to any of the 6 (apparently Tucker is different), she could start looking for greener pastures around the house.

Plus what a GLARING situation of not even THINKING about putting up Quinn. He is not in their group. He is supposedly not connected with anyone at the moment, but she isn't even considering him for the block? Even after her deceived her and Kimo so much. Talk about red flags! You know Tucker is not going to be on board with putting up Angela (she could EASILY go home) when there are people like Leah and Quinn who can go on the block.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 9:01 pm

Tucker having to get up in the middle of the night is NOT a good thing. He is going to be very, very grumpy. He HAS to have his sleep, so this could get very interesting very quick.

Angela cleaning up the yard, she will be crying all the time. She will be upset with ANYONE who doesn't sit out there and support her the ENTIRE time. This actually could be fun!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 9:24 pm

T'kors problem for the renom is she's basically told everyone that she will not put them up. Even Rubina gt wise and took back her volunteer to go up, so whoever T'kor decides on will be pissed. She won't put Quinn up as they are trying to hold on to the visionaries. I really want her to talk Kimo into going up as a pawn and then watch him get sent out the door.

In one of Brooklyns exit interviews she referrd to T'kor and Kimo as the biggest "showmance". She clarified it just to be the fact that they're a couple and she's spot on with it. I think it would be a BB first if someones ride or die went home as the pawn on their HoH. If it were to happen T'kor would spin out of control and have nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 9:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, now I think that conversation with Rubina and T'kor was to put up Angela because she might not be playing in the HOH so she can't retaliate against her anyway.  

I don't remember how this plays out. If the punishment is before the veto meeting then this may be a valid strategy if Angela doesn't finish, but I think it comes after the veto meeting, in which case it could give Angela the motivation to complete it.

Every time this punishment comes up, I think of Brittney in Season 16, knew she was going home but till did the punishment in the spirit of the game (It was the soccer kicks and she actually lost a toenail). That's probably the only good thing you will ever see me state about that horrible season
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 10:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tucker having to get up in the middle of the night is NOT a good thing.  He is going to be very, very grumpy.  He HAS to have his sleep, so this could get very interesting very quick.

Angela cleaning up the yard, she will be crying all the time.  She will be upset with ANYONE who doesn't sit out there and support her the ENTIRE time.  This actually could be fun!

The Tucker thing plays right into his game. We've heard him talk about how he's playing a character and this is just another character for him to play. He got his costume and it looks like he's a love child of Ainsley and Tron! chuckle

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 10:35 pm

I was thinking about Tucker's character show thing, so he might like doing this. I assume it is a week which would be beyond the eviction. I still think he will end up being very grumpy. He was pissed off earlier today and told Rubina "I was told today would be a good napping day, but now look" and that was just about getting the veto going sooner than expected.

By the way, T'kor's grand plan now is to have Joseph pick between Leah and Quinn for the block. I am guessing this is to test his actual loyalties and to have someone to blame instead of herself. I'm guessing that Joseph will decline to make that choice just like he declines to do other things he thinks could come back to haunt him. But at least she is getting smarter about not putting up her own inner circle.

The punishment for Angela I am guessing will start tonight and be done by tomorrow night, so before the meeting. It would be a shitty thing to do to someone who is supposed to be on your team to kick her while she is down.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 11:30 pm

Joseph will not make that call for her, and if he has to go into solitude that plays for him. I want to see how he ended up with it, because it's a perfect thing for him with not winning comps, staying below the radar. I'm, actually starting to like his game but he's not a mastermind.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 3:59 am

Funny that Joseph won the 24 hour solitude because he was just telling Quinn yesterday or last night that he would never play this game again, it is too much. He said it is more about the loud and obnoxious people and not being able to get away from it, especially when the yard is locked down. He said that Rubina's loud, crushing laugh (not to mention she OVER DOES it all the time) apparently grates on his nerves a lot. But most of his game has been lucking into things here and there. That being said, more and more people are starting to use his name and once again he is on the outside looking in on his alliance.

Chelsie apparently told T'kor that they needed to make a group of only people they like and get rid of all the rest of them. Then she said they would talk after the renoms were over. This tells me that Chelsie smells blood in the water. She has been spending A LOT of time with Leah and MJ both together and separately, not really specific game strategy, but enough for Chelsie to feel safe if either of them are there and happen to win HOH, so she is very smart. She also talked to Cam today. Cam told her if it came down to MJ and Tucker, she is gone. Chelsie then asked him if he was REALLY going to keep/save Tucker until 5 or 6? He said the only one who knows about him and Tucker having a final 2 is Chelsie. I have a feeling once renoms are done, this tidbit is going to be shared with an HOH room full of girls (and of course Kimo will be told by T'kor).

Chelsie also tried brainstorming with Leah and I think MJ also about how to get Quinn as a replacement nom, but she HAS to know that there is no shot at that. Not sure if she is trying to catch Leah in some shit here or what.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 9:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
 Cam told her if it came down to MJ and Tucker, she is gone.  Chelsie then asked him if he was REALLY going to keep/save Tucker until 5 or 6?  He said the only one who knows about him and Tucker having a final 2 is Chelsie.  I have a feeling once renoms are done, this tidbit is going to be shared with an HOH room full of girls (and of course Kimo will be told by T'kor).

Chelsie also tried brainstorming with Leah and I think MJ also about how to get Quinn as a replacement nom, but she HAS to know that there is no shot at that.  Not sure if she is trying to catch Leah in some shit here or what.

If it comes down to Tucker and anyone and he stays, they may as well right him the check now. It would be beyond stupid to keep him. Especially due to the fact that I think production is waiting for his eviction before they institute a battle back.

So T'kor is most likely going to put Leah up as the renom instead of the obvious snake in Quinn. So for someone that is all about women empowerment, she is going to have 2 of the 3 people on the block heading into eviction night be women, with the only male the one favored to win AI arena.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 10:56 am

I guess Quinn is really pushing to get Angela up as the renom. He does not want LEah on the block at all. This will put T'kor between a rock and a hard place. She's in 2 alliances with Angela and just the visionaries with Quinn. If I'm T'kor, I'm questioning Quinn as to why he is pushing so hard to keep LEah safe. Staright up ask him about if he has a final 2 with Leah
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 3:04 pm

Leah will be ready to blow shit up if she's the renom. The way this season has been going, she could blow up Tuckers game, watch him lose AI Arena and these idiots will still vote to keep him
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 2:22 pm

All kinds of crap happening this morning. T'kor is still wishy washy over who the renom will be. Angela and Tucker had it out this morning followed by Angela and T'kor having a long talk. And T'kor is throwing Leah UTB by telling Qunin that Leah threw him (Quinn) UTB.

I'll tell you what, we have a lot of bad players in this cast, but they are entertaining. I'll take a cast like this any day over that All-Stars 2 we got during the pandemic. That season was just awful
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 3:34 pm

Here's another thing to add to the "bad play" this week. When Tucker talked to Angela to settle her down, they talked about him giving the $5000 to Tkor and Angela told him it was a very nice touch. He made a comment that he was going to win the veto, but he saw that costume thing and the $5000 and he knew he had to have that "penalty" and give her the money instead. It sounded to me like he may have actually thrown the veto right at the end so Cam could win it and he could have the costume/money swap thing. There were a couple of people who said after the veto they wondered if Tucker actually threw it or not so it makes me wonder if he actually did that. His arrogance is going to send his ass out of the game one of these days.

I still think Tkor will put up Angela. She has said over and over during conversations with her inner circle the past couple of days that the reason she doesn't want to stick with the 6th Avenue alliance is because of Angela. She just doesn't want to work with her at all and didn't want her in the group anyway. Tucker telling her confidential information about Tkor and Chelsie's promise to each other early in the game doesn't help that at all either.

If they send Angela out, their new 6 will be Tucker, Tkor, Kimo, Rubina, Joseph and Quinn. Chelsie will apparently be someone that they keep safe but not officially in the group. Tkor also wants MJ to be the last of the evictees to go out for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 4:51 pm

T'kor put up Angela as the renom. Tucker is not happy about it. So this is where T'kor plays stupid. Despite the shit that happened this morning, Angela is in an alliance with her. She still put Angela up because Quinn didn't want Leah in danger. So she sides with the Quinn alliance she has instead of the Tucker one. Now unless Tucker loses AI arena and goes up, then T'kor can be in a world of hurt here.

She had said that putting up Leah is the bigger move and that's what Tucker would do, but she is more subtle and doesn't want to make as many waves. Well this move actually makes a much bigger splash
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 4:54 pm

Well I guess Angela made a big scene at the veto meeting, so we have that going for us. Leah is pissed that Tucker is selling the narrative that Leah doesn't like Quinn. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Leah say something a couple weeks ago about not even being friends with Quinn when this is over?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 6:49 pm

This whole thing is fucking stupid at this point. Before the meeting Angela thought she was going up so she went around and was basically saying good-bye to people because she messed up by trying something that backdoor (getting votes to evict Tucker), so she is done.

Then Tucker goes and confirms with Tkor, Kimo and Rubina that Angela admitted it, but he still wanted Leah up regardless. He said if they save her by doing this today, she will be loyal to them all (for how long though). Then Quinn said not to put up Leah (not sure Tucker knew that part), but she ultimately put up Angela.

Then after all that Angela made a scene at the veto meeting and outed some information? Why bother if she was leaving anyway? Then Tucker was pouting and told Chelsie that he was going to stay there and do his punishment messages for a few days and will then go home. He didn't want to go to jury anyway, so this works just fine. He told Chelsie you might not believe this, but I actually mean it. Chelsie said she believes just about anything that Tucker says.

Next he was pouting to Rubina saying he has done so much for all of them and he asked ONE favor and they couldn't do it. Then questioned what was or wasn't real, even their relationship. Rubina said she didn't want to be in the middle between him and Tkor. Then Quinn came in and more of the giving up attitude. He was even saying he cries himself to sleep at night and just wants out. At first I thought it was over the top for him to really be crushed by Angela turning on him and then Tkor not doing the favor.

Next he went to console Tkor and she apologized, but he just kept saying he was done. She cried and they hugged each other. She said she didn't want him to go and he said he wanted to, blah, blah, blah. He told her to just stick to her decisions and enjoy the rest of her HOH because he wanted this to be a great week for her (another reason he volunteered and pointed that out to Rubina).

I am beginning to think this has something to do with the instigator. Maybe he has to get people to flip and then flip back or something like that? It just doesn't sound like it. Or, he wants to see who is true and who isn't or something else twisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T'kor veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto Empty

Back to top Go down

T'kor veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next