Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T'kor veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

T'kor veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 6:54 pm

Another thought is all the "woe is me" stuff from him will somehow coincide with the next AI instigator message to reinforce that Angela is the one by saying something like "Tucker is playing all of you and you are all falling for it" and that way he can pay her back for having shit on him after he saved her ass and included her in things when she was on an island.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 7:50 pm

His tailspin does seem to be out of character for him but then I remembered he's talked about how he is playing a character. He's talked about how nobody ion the house wants to play the game to his potential, he doesn't need the money and owns his own apartment in NYC. So who knows. I gess it could be a part of the instigator thing and if that's the case who knows if/when we will see it. Remember hte veto episode is 2 hours so they have a lot to fill in there.

The one part where I thought he may be serious is when he talked about how he'd rather go and be with his dog then sit in jury. That part I get 100%
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 10:56 pm

Yes, he does love and miss his dog 100%, but I just don't see him turning that quickly. He said the first time he was in "trouble" that he would prefer to go home and not be in jury, but he really doesn't KNOW that he won't be in jury. Just because Julie hasn't announced it yet doesn't necessarily mean anything. There could be a battle back kind of thing, or she could easily tell them at the top of the hour on Thursday that the person evicted tonight will be the first juror. If this isn't part of the instigator in some way, then I am sure production is cluing him in on things like that to make him snap out of it.

I thought it was interesting that right after the meeting Angela talked with Chelsie and Cam, then talked to MJ too about Tucker playing the victim now and he will continue to do that, but she feels confident if MJ wins AI arena she can get the votes to stay because he is much more dangerous than she is for sure. So, now I wonder if Angela "knew" she was going on the block and since her tears didn't work, she lashed out with this ridiculous plan (before the veto renom meeting) to see if there were people to take out Tucker to check the temperature, but also to get Tucker's attention and garner the sympathy she is always looking for.

MJ was actually good enough in her talk with Rubina to make her believe the "have not" alliance was still going strong or got back together or something (Cam, Quinn, Tucker, Kimo) and they are working to take the girls out of the game at this point. Rubina (gullible) bought it and ran right to Tkor and said they need to set up an all girls alliance now. Tkor asked "Kimo too?" and then the feeds went somewhere else. They were planning a girls night anyway, so they might do it then, but Angela is going to be there, so that will be public knowledge before the night is over for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 1:54 am

Well, after basically FORCING Rubina to actually talk to him on a deeper level (she didn't want to commit to him in the game or really otherwise it seemed to me), he got enough of a reaction from her that he told her he would stay in the game if she wanted him to. It was weird how it just flipped back once again and I really wonder if it was some sort of loyalty test so he could see how much they are with him or not, or just a bad morning after being blindsided by Angela, the one person he thought would NEVER do it, but it was such a wide range of stuff. I would like to see the DR sessions to go with this as well as the instigator stuff to see if there is something behind it, because if nothing else, he does seem to be completely authentic in his DR sessions.

I would still like to see MJ pull off this AI arena just to put it to the test with Angela and Tucker on the block. She will cry and be dramatic of course and tell them things desperately like Brooklyn did and I don't think he will really say a lot. But there are more people who want him in the game than want him out (something they will regret later), so I think he stays.

If he wins AI, then it will depend A LOT on Chelsie. She has more sway with Tkor than people realize. Plus, Cam will do what Chelsie tells him to do and I think they will sway it one way or the other with it more likely being to evict Angela.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 8:31 am

At this point it's all speculation. I'm just going to sit back and wait for the Wednesday show before jumping to any conclusions. Tuesdays are usually boring days in BB world anyhow
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 3:14 pm

It's always speculation, but it does keep it interesting trying to figure it out.

There is also something else brewing that I only saw bits and pieces of yesterday. Cam was talking to Leah and said to make sure she keeps it under wraps or the whole plan would blow up and she agreed. Problem is I don't know what that "plan" actually is of course. Chelsie also told Cam they could maybe get Quinn back on their side, but didn't elaborate whether or not it was just for numbers purposes or they are starting something. This seemed weird to me because last we knew from Chelsie's DR session was her targets were squarely on Quinn and Joseph.

Chelsie was really happy happy to get back with Tkor and Kimo, but I don't think she is that happy their group includes Rubina to be honest. She tries to get some alone time with Tkor, but it is always interrupted. She was the only one who met with Tkor after the veto and just asked the question outright who her target for the week was and she didn't really have an answer. She wasn't really trying to influence her decision just telling her she needed to figure out that before she could determine who to put up. What a novel concept, huh?

Anyway, I wonder if it just might be trying to get the numbers to take Tucker out, but I don't think they will be successful. Unless they convince Tkor that is not going to happen because the people gave her "guarantees" which usually means nothing, but these people are different. She has solid votes from Quinn, Joseph, Rubina and Kimo, so any others don't matter since she is the tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 12:50 am

I'm not even sure where to put all this information, but I decided to put it here since it could be relevant to how the vote goes Thursday night. I compiled this information from reading updates on 3 sites and also watching some of it live. Once again, it drives me crazy that we don't have flash back so I can listen to these things myself, but here we are.

Apparently Quinn was talking about previous alliances and talked about several alliances that Kenney tried to start or was part of in the short time he was in the house. He said there was one called Ballers. Now I'm not sure if Quinn actually said the names of the people in any of Kenney's alliances, but apparently some included Tucker and some included Cedric and apparently they tried to bring in Quinn. For whatever reason MJ supposedly told Tucker about Quinn talking about this Ballers alliance that happened way back on day 20 and Tucker then ran with it.

Tucker apparently ran with this story to his inner circle and suddenly this alliance called the Ballers was Cam, Chelsie and Quinn and he sees it as a shrunken down Pentagon group. He said the name came up because they all played some kind of ball (soccer, football and basketball). Now to interject here I vaguely remember Tucker making an alliance with Cedric and Cam called the Ballers or something when Tucker was trying to get Quinn backdoored or at least exposed, but I don't remember any other Ballers alliance.

Anyway, Tucker told Tkor and Rubina about it and then said that Quinn approached him, Kimo and Joseph pushing for Angela to be evicted this week because he doesn't feel comfortable with her in the house. Tucker feels this doesn't make sense because it shouldn't really bother him. Then Tucker said to the T'kor and Rubina if he wins HOH he would probably put those 3 up (meaning Chelsie, Cam and Quinn), then the body language of the girls seemed to shift and he changed it to be Angela and Leah at first because Angela's time in the house will definitely be "very limited" for sure. So he kind of outed himself here about telling everyone to keep Angela this week and he would help put her out next week.

Then Quinn circled back to MJ and told her that he thinks he can get her 5 votes to stay and it might even be unanimous as well.

They also received several messages today. One from Leah was about making dinner and a list of groceries. One from MJ talking about astronomy and being a "Texas girl" with yee-haw and all that. One from Tkor about fashion. And one from Chelsie that apparently was not very nice about Angela. This made Chelsie ask why hers was the only one that was mean? This is not the smartest thing for Tucker to do. I get he is trying to get people not to trust Chelsie and such, but he doesn't really know that Tkor is EXTREMELY close to Chelsie and if push comes to shove, I think she would side with Chelsie for sure. Earlier today or last night Chelsie thought the AI thing was Quinn, but I am guessing now she might be onto Tucker once she thinks about it.

Oh and Tkor named Tucker/Rubina Tuckina and danced about it. They were all happy. Then later Rubina said to Tkor "thanks for allowing me and Tucker to just be ourselves in here." Tkor said she loves love. Wow what a difference a couple of weeks makes. I wonder if this is on purpose so maybe they will be targeted before her and Kimo, but something tells me she really things she controls Rubina and isn't worried about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 5:18 am

So, Tkor and Rubina discussed talking to Chelsie on Wednesday to add her to their group which includes Quinn and 2 showmances. They seem to think that it is NOT obvious the 2 showmances are that close. They think it is obvious that Rubina is close to Kimo and T'kor both together and apart, and Kimo and Tucker are friends, but NOBODY really knows how close all 4 of them are. Okay, they must think they are playing with Stevie Wonder or something. Chelsie is probably one of the smartest in the house and after talking a few times with Tkor this week, I think she doesn't want to target Tkor by any stretch but the fact that they are not looking to take out Tucker AND want to play the game with Quinn and Angela to a certain extent made her decide to move on and do some other planning. Of course she will play the part, but I do believe her DR session that the only person she has left is Cam and the fact that she seems to have called a truce and almost working closely with Leah points to that as well.

I think her and Cam are still going to try to take out Tucker if he doesn't win AI and save MJ if he does win AI. I didn't think they could flip Quinn's vote, but he seems to be kind of over Tkor and Kimo as well, probably because they keep choosing Tucker of him or something.

Oh and Tkor has told all "her people" she wants a unanimous vote so there is no question of a tiebreaker! That would make me vote the other way for sure. And if they evict Angela instead of MJ, Tucker will be one pissed off dude AGAIN just like the replacement nom thing and I sure hope it is the slip n slide so he can have a tantrum during the comp and make everyone nervous.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 8:49 am

First off, there was never any alliance called the ballers. I wen;t through every single alliance chart I could find and there is none. And one of the people that posts sallaince charts did mention in a post that the baller alliance never existed. So this is likely Quinn continuing to blow smoke up peoples asses.

Oh how I really hope we get a tie vote that T'kor has to break. Her problem is too many alliances and like I posted in another thread, people are catching on to her forming alliances and then throwing them away after they do what she needs for that week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 8:52 am

I bet what they're talking about here is the "sahke it up" between Kenney, Tucker and Cedric taht was designed to get Quinn out, Quinn just got the name wrong but the whole thing is irrelevant, The ship has sailed and everyone's moved on from that point
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Actually this was an "alliance" that Tucker, Cam and Cedric formed the week of Cedric's HOH. Tucker told Cam and Cedric about Quinn's power and they were going to band together to get Quinn out because he had been lying to all of them and double dipping, etc. But then Cedric backed out of putting Quinn up, so the alliance never made it past that couple of days. But it did exist and it was named Ballers. I think Quinn spun some of this stuff trying to cause havoc at this point, but didn't have all the facts correct when he told MJ. She was trying to figure out who was lying and it turned out that it was just a bunch of jumbled crap.

Oh, and the shake it up alliance could have been the same week, but it was before Tucker found out about Quinn's power and at that point Kenney was back to wanting to go home again.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 12:58 am

Apparently they had takeout food and alcohol in the house tonight. I checked on the feeds and caught the tail end of something between Tucker and Rubina in front of others and from the comments it sounded like he professed something about her or the two of them and everyone was oohing and awing and shit like that. Then they kissed and she tried to move on from that situation. I don't think she really likes the public kind of thing, but didn't want to look bad or something.

He kept following her around and others kind of left them alone and then came back and she got loud and obnoxious like she does when she is uncomfortable and stuff. After this Tkor and Kimo went to the HOH room to talk over things. She said that none of that schmoozing by Tucker changed anything in the house for them because everyone knew about it, but they want to tell her to tone it down a bit to keep the target smaller (seriously?). Then they said it might be good because NOBODY will be looking at them and they will make sure they save Rubina over Tucker always. Then Tkor said if Rubina EVER chooses Tucker over her, she will have a problem with it. Really? And exactly what is SHE going to do about it.

Chelsie told Tkor today that she heard rumblings of a close vote and she needs to be prepared for a tie. Her answer was everybody had better get together and get it right because she doesn't want to break a tie. So, yet another DEMAND from the HOH without any power left!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 3:45 am

Well it looks like Chelsie has successfully rallied the votes to send Tucker packing. Votes are Chelsie, Cam, Leah, MJ/Ang and Quinn. Now I didn't really trust the Quinn vote initially, but he seems to be laying A LOT of groundwork for someone who is going to flip. He is also not mentioning any of this stuff to Tkor or Kimo AT ALL. He is really pissed that he was pushed to the bottom of the showmances and stuff.

Not sure what they are going to do with the vote if it is Angela versus MJ, but I think they decided keeping MJ would be a better thing to do (the feeds blipped in and out, so not certain). The 2 showmances don't see this coming in any way and I don't see anyone giving up the information unless it is Angela. Quite honestly I don't think they told her the plan, but Leah will be in charge of getting her vote after AI arena if necessary.

I wasn't ready for Tucker to leave until this public proclamation of his love with Rubina and now all they do is suck face or talk about it in really SICKENING manner. If they are apart, Rubina is saying she tried to keep away from him but couldn't and makes people know she will vote him out for her own game if she needs to, even said she would actually put him on the block and send him home if needed. Sure........
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 9:15 am

Good on Chelsie for doing the work now rather than wait for the AI Arena results. Yes, it's a risk that it gets back to him, but she's already on his radar and she knows it. Not to mention, she knows how flustered he is with Angela going up instead of Leah.

I'd love to see it happen just to piss off T'kor on her HoH. Her and Kimo are both idiots for fighting to keep him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:12 pm

Quinn gave himself some cover last night. After locking things down with Chelsie he went to the HOH room and I thought he was going to throw her under the bus, but he was there to discuss the vote like a person normally would. He started out saying that he was hearing that Angela will probably go home over MJ and Kimo/Tkor said they heard otherwise. After a bunch of back and forth debating what would be best, Quinn finally said it makes absolutely NO SENSE for Tucker to want Angela to stay unless he did the same thing with her that he did with Quinn.........."nobody will expect us to still be working together, blah, blah, blah. But Kimo and Tkor didn't agree saying they "know" this HOH will be a physical one and MJ is more likely to win that.

Ultimately they couldn't really come to a consensus (except of course that Tucker would be saved by the vote of course) and Quinn finally said he had already told MJ he would vote for her and with all the stuff going around about him being a liar, he is going to stick to that UNLESS she is next to Tucker. He said he doesn't care if he ends up on the wrong side of the vote, but he is going to do this one and they were fine with it.

Now interwoven in this conversation were a few questions of how the vote flipped on Cedric (Quinn was fishing for WHEN it happened because they said it was in the moment). They said they had "pre-talks" with people for several days, but then it came together in the moment (nice cover, huh?). Quinn had just told Chelsie that he wanted to use Tkor/Kimo's own words against them by saying "it happened in the moment" so that was calculated too.

But none of this will matter because Julie put out a preview of the AI arena puzzle tonight and it is MADE for Tucker. If Julie doesn't make it clear that the numbers have to be in a straight line at the top of the puzzle when she gives directions (like she had when she did it in the video), the person who wins will be the one who figures that out first. I assume that will be Tucker.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:33 pm

I forgot to post that last night during this vote discussion between Quinn, Tkor and Kimo, Quinn was talking about getting closer to Leah and thinking he could influence her if she won HOH or something, Kimo and Tkor basically shot it down saying she has been doing nothing but throwing Quinn under the bus, especially when talking to them. They don't want him relying on her as a number or anything and reminded him she is outside the alliance.

Then he said he had been talking to MJ a little bit too and thinks he might be able to keep her from doing too much damage too if she happens to win AI arena and stay. They shot that down as well saying she won't be there long enough for anything anyway. So basically they want HIM to stick to their alliance where he is #5 at best and has no #2 for himself within the group, but they can have the regular alliance as well as Chelsie on the outside too! No wonder he is jumping ship so easily.

The arrogance of these 2 knows no bounds and I hope they feel a bit of heat this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T'kor veto   T'kor veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

T'kor veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2