Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ Veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 1:20 pm

Makensy, Kimo, Angela, Cam, Chelsie and Leah. So Rubina is the only one not playing. Unpopular opinion, but I want Angela for veto. I'm at the point wher I want to see her win the season, just to piss off T'kor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Nah, I think it would piss off Tkor much more to have to spend the rest of the season in the jury house with her! I am ready for Angela to go. I am tired of seeing her overtake the group settings with her squealing and squawking. I am tired of watching her mood swings when she is on the block or thinks she might be. I am tired of listening to her conspiracy theories. Cam and Kimo can go too and let these girls fight it out at the end.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 9:13 pm

The feeds have been down for little over 3 hours now. I thought earlier it might be the tiny veto (there Ctown, I said the right name for it), but it wouldn't have taken this long. So now I am thinking maybe an individual, timed comp.

I don't see them having zingbot and comics in the same week, so I believe that one is out. I thought maybe the one where they have to take off or put on clothes with buttons pushed with their hands and feet to keep the clock from speeding up. Then I thought of the one where there is water squirting about and they have to do a task while slipping around like filling certain containers or catching balls or whatever, but that means we probably wouldn't see slip n slide in the future, so I don't want it to be that one! Plus they have the yard so it would have to be offsite instead of in the basement. Could be the MacGyver thing where they have to solve clues in various rooms and such, but then Ctown would start thinking that someone was being coached with an ear piece to win it. The only other one I thought of is where they have to balance glasses/drinks on a wobbly table from a tray, which might make sense since they will probably want Leah to win this one to take Angela down to make ruin this for MJ.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 9:35 pm

It could very well be comics. Wed show is a 90 minute episode so they have time to fill. I'd be very surprised if they show anything in jury house since theres not much to show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 1:01 am

Feeds came back but nobody is saying who won and nobody is wearing the necklace. From the commiserating it sounds like MJ won it. It was something timed and Cam said he looks so stupid now. Leah talked about sabotaging herself and then said they did pretty good, so I don't think she won. Chelsie was talking about mistakes. Angela was sitting at the table not talking to anyone and someone said they knew she had timed out because she was crying when she came in, so that lets her out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 1:21 am

MJ won veto. They all said it was an extremely hard veto. Cam is embarrassed by his performance. It was timed. It wasn't comics but it sounds like they had to solve clues and then pick items or pictures to go with them. In any event MJ won it, so now she can do whatever the hell she wants. If I were her I would just let it ride the way it is right now. If Angela goes, Kimo will be about the only one she has to worry about winning HOH and depending on who she is sitting next might be able to survive the vote if necessary.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 9:58 am

Angela is as good as gone. Chelsie is on another of her rampages. She was talking like Angela has a lot of nerve asking Chelsie to keep her in the game? Like WTF, she's supposed to just roll over and die. I give Angela credit for not going down without a fight.

And of course Chelsei had to start gaslighting Cam again about shit. More bout how they need to take Leah out and he would be gone already had he not made a deal with her. It won't happen but I'd love tosee Cam get sick of her shit, win HoH and put her ass up on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Angela is as good as gone.  Chelsie is on another of her rampages. She was talking like Angela has a lot of nerve asking Chelsie to keep her in the game?  Like WTF, she's supposed to just roll over and die.  I give Angela credit for not going down without a fight.

And of course Chelsei had to start gaslighting Cam again about shit.  More bout how they need to take Leah out and he would be gone already had he not made a deal with her.  It won't happen but I'd love tosee Cam get sick of her shit, win HoH and put her ass up on the block

I listened to Chelsie and Cam talking last night (or early morning) and I couldn't believe that he takes that shit from her. He TRIED to get a point across to her that he has to be able to talk and interact with people so he has some outside relationships just like she does, but she wasn't hearing it at all.

He did catch her in one case though and she had to back pedal a lot. He said that they need to make sure their moves are very calculated from now on. She said every move she has ever made in the game has been calculated, thinking of everything. He mentioned the Joe vote and the first thing out of her mouth was that was calculated too. He then said he thought it was "in the moment." She then told him it was in the moment, but she had thought about all the aspects of it and knew that it wouldn't be good having both Joe and Quinn in the jury along with Angela because it would give Leah 3 votes if she made it to the end. This was the vote she didn't share with him and he was on the wrong side of it and it made him more vulnerable. She had apologized and said she made up her mind in the moment or she would have talked to him.

She just kept saying that he interacts with people differently than her and it makes her feel "some kind of way" which is apparently code for hurt feelings and jealousy because she says it all the time.

And make no mistake this thought process suddenly to possibly take out MJ as early as this coming week in the DE, has more to do with her wanting Cam away from her as much as anything else. It also fits the narrative that her and Tkor dreamed of; having only POC's at the end of the game, the bigger the number the better. She doesn't voice it all the time the way Tkor does, but the thought is definitely there.

She also told Cam that the zing she got about her being positive about her faith, but not about relationships hurts her feelings because she now knows she is being portrayed as a needy, emotional woman and that is not what she is at all. She also thinks he is being portrayed as a player type guy with no substance who treats Chelsie badly even though she has saved his ass so much in the game.

They have shown some of this, but I think they have the story pretty correct with the way she is acting all the time. She apparently didn't notice when they were talking though that he was basically saying they are together in the game, but the friend zone otherwise. It wasn't outright, but it came through loud and clear to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:41 pm

So Chelsie and Cam are trying to convince MJ to put Leah up and out.

Now, if they can convince her to do it, that's step 1. But then if at the end, you would also need to convince the jury that it was your move and not MJ should you be sitting next to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 7:10 pm

MJ will be out next week if she does this 100%. Just like I said on the other thread, they are not thinking about how that will screw her over in the jury because Quinn with vote with Leah against her. In addition, Kimo and Rubina will be with Chelsie and Cam and she will be stuck on the other side with Angela the most volatile and unpredictable player in the game.

If she even CONSIDERS this, MJ needs to meet with Rubina and Kimo and make a safety deal for herself for the upcoming week. Tell them she has decided not to send Angela out of the game and is going to take her down to "make a big move." Kimo will still be safe as long with votes from Rubina and Angela (she will get that guarantee from Angela before taking her off the block).

Then meet with Angela and tell her she is going to take her off the block to "make a big move" but doesn't want to tell her more details. She needs Angela's promise that she is going to vote as she asks this week, will not put MJ up if she wins HOH, will use the veto on MJ if she wins it and is not on the block next to her, and will vote to keep her next week if she has the chance. If she is willing, she will take her down.

This keeps HER safe from everyone and gets Leah out of the game and I think most people would keep their word in this situation.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 7:12 pm

I was glad to see MJ stand up for herself a bit by bringing up that it wasn't that long ago they were trying to get her out of the game, so this is a bit scary. At least Chelsie owned that part, but I still feel sketched out about this thing. She needs to talk to Cam alone because he is a bit more open and honest when Chelsie is not in the room. He also doesn't lie very well, so maybe she can gauge it better and decide what she wants to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 8:35 am

Well it looks like veto will be used again and Leah is going up. Such a bad move for MJ but a good move for Chelse taking advantage of MJ's inexperience and lack of knowledge for the game. Chelsie turned it up a bit talking about how Leah would flirt with Matt and so on. It's too bad MJ didn't see right through it. I would love to see MJ somehow come to her senses today before the ceremony and blindside Chelsie as the replacement and tell her something along the lines of not being as insecure as Chelsie is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 3:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well it looks like veto will be used again and Leah is going up.  Such a bad move for MJ but a good move for Chelse taking advantage of MJ's inexperience and lack of knowledge for the game.  Chelsie turned it up a bit talking about how Leah would flirt with Matt and so on.  It's too bad MJ didn't see right through it.  I would love to see MJ somehow come to her senses today before the ceremony and blindside Chelsie as the replacement and tell her something along the lines of not being as insecure as Chelsie is.

Yes, Chelsie laid it on thick, but there were corroborating information from various people as well. Even the back and forth Leah did with MJ herself had her thinking about it as well. I think MJ did try to scope things out and get as much information as she could, but the fact that Chelsie and Cam BOTH came at her together and separately, I think she felt like she had to do it in order to keep their respect for her in the game. She almost said as much while talking to Kimo and even with Rubina that she felt like this was her only choice at this point.

I agree that it is probably a bad move for her, but I think keeping Angela on the block is probably the best situation to ensure Leah leaves. At first I thought she should go the other way, but I think Angela will still be right in her pocket at least for the DE. Angela could very well pull off that HOH and now that she knows MJ trusted her enough to tell her some of the things about Leah, she won't put her up. I also don't see Cam or Chelsie being cold-blooded enough to take out MJ in the DE after she made this move, but I could be wrong. Truth be told, I think Leah would be more likely to turn on MJ than Angela, but it looks like Angela's days are numbered (again).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 4:13 pm

Well it's done. Kimo has been saved and Leah is now up. She is not taking it well at all. Now claims she never should have sent T'kor home. Some say this is for using veto on Angela, but that was weeks ago and has now passed. Where she fucked up is not using her HoH better to secure some safety deals while she was still in power but she left it unsaid that getting T'kor out would be enough to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well it's done.  Kimo has been saved and Leah is now up.  She is not taking it well at all.  Now claims she never should have sent T'kor home.  Some say this is for using veto on Angela, but that was weeks ago and has now passed.  Where she fucked up is not using her HoH better to secure some safety deals while she was still in power but she left it unsaid that getting T'kor out would be enough to keep her safe.

If Leah had put up Chelsie I'm not sure she would have left and if you are going to take that shot, you better not miss. That is the only reason she didn't put up Chelsie and was working so hard to try to bond with her. The problem was that she thinks the way to bond with Chelsie is to shit on other people (even MJ).

Leah cried to Angela and said she has had MJ's back since day one and they have been "lone wolfing" it together ever since. That is a crock of bullshit. She kept MJ at arm's length while she schmoozed Cam, Quinn and Joseph that pretty much kept her off the radar up to now. She would throw MJ's name out as a nominee to almost every HOH and after MJ started winning she suddenly is with her again, but still making her 2nd choice to Angela in her eyes. And she would have dropped MJ like a bad habit if she was able to pull Chelsie from her.

All this being said, I think it is still a bad move for MJ to make right now because she was a shield of sorts for her, but Leah is very good at planting seeds and getting people to do things for her or see her points. You are right Ctown, she really screwed up not talking more to people, getting safety set up for herself and just thinking she could easily pull the wool over Kimo and Rubina to pull them into her camp.

Leah threw MJ away several weeks ago (the week Tucker left) and that is when Chelsie started bonding with MJ. She kept telling her that getting Tucker out was dependent upon MJ to win that AI arena and they would have the votes, etc. I don't think even Chelsie thought that MJ would turn into a winner, she just got lucky with that one. I don't see anyone putting her on the block in the DE, and she has a great shot at the veto (if it is physical as it usually is) anyway. Then it is on to the next HOH. It would usually be a bad thing to win HOH again, but at that point, I think she has to in order to stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 12:07 am

So the fallout after the meeting was pretty much as expected. Leah was very upset and rightfully so. She cried to Angela for a few minutes and Angela kind of tried to make it about her by saying "how will I navigate this now" and Leah said "the same way you have been doing it." Interestingly enough Angela didn't divulge a peep to Leah about knowing this was coming or the reasons why. She just encouraged her to talk to MJ at some point when she was ready. She did also ask Leah a couple of times while she was ranting about handling her HOH wrong because she KNEW this was coming. Angela asked her questions like "why didn't you tell me you were worried about it........how could you feel completely alone with me here........I've tried to support you, etc." Leah would stop and say this didn't include her. She was TRYING to get her to open up about some of the things she has said to others, but it didn't work.

Leah was called to the DR right afterward and others were off comforting MJ. Angela joined them and then MJ asked others to leave so she could go over things again with Angela. She has told her a lot of things that Angela is having trouble believing because Leah didn't clue her in about planting these seeds with people or making comments about certain people being a threat, etc. At some point Angela is going to have to come to terms with the fact that Leah didn't share much of anything game related with her unless she absolutely had to.

Now I just wonder how this Ainsley shit is going to screw things up for the week. I am guessing it won't affect the eviction this week because it is already a double eviction and cramming something else in is not really possible. Wednesday being a 90 minute episode will probably reveal this Ainsley thing and I just hope it is some kind of prize or something not related to the game itself.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 12:49 am

MJ and Chelsie had a bit of a discussion about what to do moving forward and even touched a bit on Leah leaving this week. MJ did subtly bring up Angela being a problem for them maybe more than Leah because she can see herself on the block next to Angela next week (probably a good guess) and people sending HER home because they don't think Angela is a threat. But if Leah was there and put on the block next to her, then maybe she would have a better shot. Chelsie really shut that down saying that Leah didn't come clean in the discussion now that she is on the block and that is when she SHOULD be the most honest, etc.

Then MJ made a good point that they could end up on the block together if people decide to drag Angela to the end thinking they would beat her with the jury, etc. Chelsie said they won't be put up together. MJ said if it happens then MJ will be the one evicted. Chelsie denied that would happen. I mean you want to talk about honesty and reality, come on. I was hoping MJ would call her on that, but then Rubina came in saying she wanted to shower. They talked a little bit about things and Leah came in to, so that stopped everything and Chelsie sat there pissed off not talking.

Chelsie is also planning a conversation with Kimo because he keeps telling her he is nervous. MJ should have taken that as maybe having her own conversation with Kimo too because she needs to start looking out for herself, but her naive nature and trusting Chelsie too much is going to bite her in the ass even more than it already has.

She screwed up not making a deal with Kimo for using the veto on him. She talked about looking for safety next week, but didn't come right out and say "if I take you down, can you give me your word you won't put me up?" Of course he would say yes to it, but he's probaby not going to win anyway. The secondary part would be for her to ask for his vote if she ends up on the block against anyone EXCEPT Rubina in next week (meaning this week since it is a double).

Meanwhile Angela is working the hell out of Kimo saying she will always protect him and wants to continue with him, etc. She also insinuated he owes her for the Jankie week, but stopped short of saying it straight up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 6:13 am

Well unless Angela goes batshit crazy and tells Chelsie to her face that she is going to put her and Cam on the block if she wins HOH, Leah is going out the door. MJ did make an attempt to change Cam's mind and made some very good points that I think could come back to bite him. She tried to tell him that Leah is much more of a shield for her or Cam either one than Angela because Rubina or Kimo will 100% put Angela up, but one of them will be sitting beside her for sure. If Angela wins, she said it will be Cam and Chelsie on the block next to each other. If they save Leah, she will 100% go after Kimo and Rubina because she blames THEM for blowing up her game. MJ also pointed out that she has proven to Cam and Chelsie that she respects their games by putting Leah up like they asked, even though that was horrible for her personally and in jury, so they shouldn't be questioning her loyalty at least.

Cam's counter arguments were that Leah could change her mind and flip on them and put up 2 of them with the 3rd as the replacement and "she can win." MJ said "so can Angela and she has done it more than Leah." Cam then said it would hurt Rubina's feelings if they kept Leah now. MJ said they would be just as happy with Angela leaving as Leah. But ultimately Cam said they don't have the votes anyway and MJ said it only takes 2 and she can break the tie. Again, he shut it down.

Now, I thought they would at least give MJ a week before they shit on her considering she did this for them more than herself. Chelsie was investigating the comment Kimo said last week about why not go for the biggest targets in the game like Chelsie and MJ. She did some camera talks and said she can't have anyone coming for her or her girl MJ, so now that boy has got to go, which doesn't mean anything because he was supposed to be after Angela anyway. But then Cam told Chelsie that MJ was a much bigger threat than Kimo so they may have to take THAT shot. Chelsie was prepping Rubina for that tonight by saying in a double "you have to take out the BIGGEST threat in the game if you get a chance" and then explained how the DE works. I just wonder if Rubina will take that to heart if MJ wins the veto and can't be taken out, does she shift to Chelsie?

Cam also started the narrative that they are there for a "higher purpose" and then Chelsie said the same thing to her tonight. So the race thing is coming back into play and Rubina pointed out that Kimo is a POC too, so it would be good for him to be there for final 4. Then Chelsie said and then we want to girls that look like us in the final 2 chairs because it has never been done before.

This shit makes me want Chelsie out next. I know I put my wish on the other thread trying to be cute and say something that would never happen to take her out, but I am praying to the BB powers that be to make sure Chelsie gets no where near the final 2 chairs. Hell at this point, I would take MJ and Angela in the final 2 chairs before any of them just because of this stupid fucking race card they just HAD to play. It is not a HIGHER PURPOSE just because you are black. Maybe it was in the season of the cookout since it hadn't happened before, but I think now we are at a point where we just need to play the game and throw all this other shit out the window.

And if MJ and Angela said tomorrow that it was a HIGHER PURPOSE for them to get to the final 2 chairs since there hasn't been a white winner for a few years, social media would be melting down and their families would have to move. Stop the bullshit and play the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 8:42 am

Chelsie is a coward the way she plays this game. Right now the plan after Leah goes tonight is that if her or Cam wins HoH, then the target is Kimo/Rubina, but if anyone else wins the HoH, they will be pushing for MJ to be the target. I get that in this game you sometimes have to stab people in the back, but doing it week in and week out at this stage just pisses off the jury. This is the time to stab them in the front where they could at least see you. And a double eviction is the perfect time to do it.

Now here's something I want to say about people like Chelsie. We've seen very religious people play this game before and Chelsie is very strong in her faith (thankfully that part has not really made the edit much), but it shows how hypocritical some of these overly religious people are. I have my faith and believe n God, but I have my own personal relationship with him and I'll leave it at that. Now people like this, like to throw the religion in people's face about right and wrong and such, even Julie is like this now. Take a look at the game you are playing. It's all about deceit and manipulation. And you're doing it for money. How many of the religious zealots over the years have talked about how much of their winnings/stipend they will be tithing? The answer is zero. I'm not saying God would disapprove of playing hte game, but he's not going to do anything to help you be decietful and manipulative.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:50 pm

Leah basically knows she's going home now, and she is aware that it is Cam/Chelsie that are responsible. She even told MJ that she will be pissed if MJ follows her to the jury because that just means that those two get their way again. These are concerns that Leah should have brought up to MJ BEFORE the veto ceremony when she had a suspicion as to what was going down. Not tell it to Rubina after you just sent out her closest ally.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 2:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Chelsie is a coward the way she plays this game.  Right now the plan after Leah goes tonight is that if her or Cam wins HoH, then the target is Kimo/Rubina, but if anyone else wins the HoH, they will be pushing for MJ to be the target.  I get that in this game you sometimes have to stab people in the back, but doing it week in and week out at this stage just pisses off the jury.  This is the time to stab them in the front where they could at least see you.  And a double eviction is the perfect time to do it.

Now here's something I want to say about people like Chelsie.  We've seen very religious people play this game before and Chelsie is very strong in her faith (thankfully that part has not really made the edit much), but it shows how hypocritical some of these overly religious people are.  I have my faith and believe n God, but I have my own personal relationship with him and I'll leave it at that.  Now people like this, like to throw the religion in people's face about right and wrong and such, even Julie is like this now.  Take a look at the game you are playing.  It's all about deceit and manipulation.  And you're doing it for money.  How many of the religious zealots over the years have talked about how much of their winnings/stipend they will be tithing?  The answer is zero.  I'm not saying God would disapprove of playing hte game, but he's not going to do anything to help you be decietful and manipulative.

Actually the targets for Chelsie/Cam are Angela or Kimo, but if Cam wins and there is a chance to take out MJ, I think Chelsie will push him to do it. He is already talking about their "higher purpose" so apparently that is his justification here. If Chelsie wins it will be Kimo or Angela, she won't take that shot at MJ because she knows that will cost her in the jury. This jury is very fickle to say the least, but they also look at loyalty A LOT. I know that MJ just turned on Leah, but it has been no secret that Leah dumped MJ for several weeks, which is why Chelsie and MJ bonded and eventually became that trio. Chelsie sending her out after she protected her in this way, I think she loses a few votes, particularly MJ, Leah, Quinn (he will follow Leah's lead) and Angela. That is enough to win depending on who she is sitting next to. It is not fair because it would be a game move, but that is the intricate part of the game of taking a shot and taking a cheap shot.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 3:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Leah basically knows she's going home now, and she is aware that it is Cam/Chelsie that are responsible.  She even told MJ that she will be pissed if MJ follows her to the jury because that just means that those two get their way again.  These are concerns that Leah should have brought up to MJ BEFORE the veto ceremony when she had a suspicion as to what was going down.  Not tell it to Rubina after you just sent out her closest ally.

This is exactly where things went off the rails with Leah and you nailed it Ctown. Having that conversation with MJ and NOT talking to Rubina would have made A LOT of difference. They may have been able to hash out some of the old feelings of the time when Leah dumped MJ and how things are different now. MJ could have talked to Leah about the Angela situation too, which also made her question things. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 4:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Chelsie sending her out after she protected her in this way, I think she loses a few votes, particularly MJ, Leah, Quinn (he will follow Leah's lead) and Angela.  That is enough to win depending on who she is sitting next to.  It is not fair because it would be a game move, but that is the intricate part of the game of taking a shot and taking a cheap shot.

It's 100% fair. Jury management is a part of the game and Chelsie is doing a horrible job at it. If Leah had conformed to Chelsie's wishes last week and kept T'kor (which would have been stupid) then what? So now Leah is aware of the backstabbing by Chelsie, MJ is aware she was manipulated. So when you do this kind of shit, you piss off the jury. It may be game play, but it's bad gameplay.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 4:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:

And if MJ and Angela said tomorrow that it was a HIGHER PURPOSE for them to get to the final 2 chairs since there hasn't been a white winner for a few years, social media would be melting down and their families would have to move.  Stop the bullshit and play the game.

The only higher purpose anyone should have when playing this game is a higher balance in their bank account.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a season that is cast with 100% POC's. Then what would these assholes do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ Veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ Veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next