Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ Veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

MJ Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 5:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And if MJ and Angela said tomorrow that it was a HIGHER PURPOSE for them to get to the final 2 chairs since there hasn't been a white winner for a few years, social media would be melting down and their families would have to move.  Stop the bullshit and play the game.

The only higher purpose anyone should have when playing this game is a higher balance in their bank account.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a season that is cast with 100% POC's.  Then what would these assholes do?

Now there is an idea. And make sure it is an even number from all the races they use so there is no built in majority alliance. CBS/BB would NEVER venture into this one for sure, but it is still a great idea.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 5:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Chelsie sending her out after she protected her in this way, I think she loses a few votes, particularly MJ, Leah, Quinn (he will follow Leah's lead) and Angela.  That is enough to win depending on who she is sitting next to.  It is not fair because it would be a game move, but that is the intricate part of the game of taking a shot and taking a cheap shot.

It's 100% fair.  Jury management is a part of the game and Chelsie is doing a horrible job at it.  If Leah had conformed to Chelsie's wishes last week and kept T'kor (which would have been stupid) then what?  So now Leah is aware of the backstabbing by Chelsie, MJ is aware she was manipulated.  So when you do this kind of shit, you piss off the jury.  It may be game play, but it's bad gameplay.

What I meant wasn't fair was looking at a game move with personal feelings. Myself, I like game moves, but I also like to see a bit of "honor among thieves" when people have been working and contributing to a goal and they get snaked early because people are afraid of the very person who has kept them safe. Do you think the jury would respect Cam at all if he were to win this week and take out Chelsie? No, they would HATE him top to bottom. If he took out MJ, the only ones who would see it as a snake move would be the same people I mentioned above. I wouldn't even want to see MJ take out Chelsie this week because they have been working hand and glove to get here. Go to the next level (final 4 or beyond) and battle this shit out!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

MJ Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 6:14 pm

MJ is getting dumber the more nervous she gets. She was in the bathroom talking to Angela saying she was very nervous for the DE. Angela said they could have each other's back because she can't have "both her girls leave." Then she said not to worry if Kimo wins because Kimo loves her (Angela) and she (Angela) would have pull to try to keep MJ safe. MJ thanks her and then walks right into the bedroom with Chelsie and tells her that Angela feels safe on a Kimo HOH. Chelsie told her not to worry about something that hasn't happened. Well that's easy for Chelsie to say because I'm not sure there is anyone in the house who would ACTUALLY put her up except Angela and she has all the votes too (unless people see the threat she poses if on the block at eviction).

There really isn't anything wrong with that, but then she goes and tells Rubina what Angela said and when Kimo comes in, repeats it to him! For crying out loud, Angela is willing to not put her up, so why in the HELL would she burn her right now. Did she learn NOTHING from last week?

The odds of Kimo actually trying and winning the HOH are pretty low, so why not take the words from Angela, thank her for having her back and shut up? Angela has a good chance to win the HOH and just because MJ saved her once, doesn't mean there will be undying loyalty to her if she rats her out like this. The only plus is I don't see Kimo saying anything to Angela for fear she might win and put him up. But if she does win, he might just spill that information to her that MJ didn't keep her confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ Veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ Veto   MJ Veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ Veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2