Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chelsie veto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 1:14 pm

The veto players are Chelsie, Angela, Kenney, Lisa, Brooklyn and Joseph
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 6:14 pm

Kenney won veto. I’m actually stunned right now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:12 pm

I was looking back at some conversations (reading I should say) and the first conversation that Kenney had following his veto win was with Chelsie and he said maybe now people will see that he CAN win and he CAN be an asset. So as weird as his technique was, I believe this has been what he has been trying to do all along, just trying to find a way into a group somewhere. And in an even weirder technique, Chelsie told him (and others) that she wants Kenney to choose the replacement because it is HIS win. As far as I know all he said was he doesn't want to see Cedric on the block because he reminds him of his son.

Chelsie REALLY didn't want this HOH. She wants nothing to do with any of it and is willing to push the responsibilities of it off on anyone she can. At this point I don't really care who goes up. I know Chelsie has a lot of questions about a couple of people in her own group so who knows what she will do. I think putting Makensy up after she told her she had that power would be a pretty shitty thing to do and I'm guessing that Makensy would not think twice to use her power, but ALSO tell everyone that Chelsie knew about it and suggested they keep it secret. That would blow up Chelsie much more than it would Makensy.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 4:58 pm

Tucker is officially the replacement nom. Lisa, Tucker and Angela will compete in AI Arena Thursday
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 5:04 pm

This is getting kind of funny because the house is actually splitting over this vote and nobody is really trying to make it happen. There are a couple of groups of people who are in the same alliance (or more than one alliance) that want Lisa to go and others want Angela to go.

For instance Joe had some long talks with Lisa yesterday and tried questioning her about the power that she says she does have and the vote for Matt that she denies but actually did. He came to the realization that he doesn't care about the power or anything like that, he just wants Angela to leave. He talked to a couple of people who felt the same way. Then there is T'kor and Kimo who think Lisa needs to go. Then there is Cam and Cedric who see both sides and tend to wax and wane back and forth. Meanwhile, Chelsie and Brooklyn talk like Lisa is already gone and hope for Angela to take out Leah and Makensy for Chelsie so she doesn't have to later.

I sure hope Lisa wins the AI arena (even though she drives me crazy), but Angela will go batshit crazy and throw out everything that she hasn't already thrown out. She warned Quinn apparently that she would blow his game up if they vote her out (on her way out of the house I assume). But coming back in the house after the AI arena, I see her throwing it ALL out there and tell everyone that Tucker knew all about Quinn's power too and said nothing to any of them. Quinn would shit his pants. He has been trying to shore up things and warning people that Angela is "willing to say ANYTHING" but I think he is talking about it too much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 8:24 am

This is yet another reason I hope Angela stays. Quinn was completely stupid to tell her (or anyone) that he has the power. No good can come out of telling anyone because theyn they expect you to use it for them if need be. Keep the damned thing a secret and use it at your own discretion
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is yet another reason I hope Angela stays.  Quinn was completely stupid to tell her (or anyone) that he has the power.  No good can come out of telling anyone because theyn they expect you to use it for them if need be.  Keep the damned thing a secret and use it at your own discretion

I posted this on the other thread, but it really does here too. Apparently Tucker now believes that Lisa does NOT have a power and Quinn does. He seems confused on how Quinn's power works. He also thinks that Makensy is lying about her power because she said it gives her immunity and if nommed, America picks the replacement. He says both can't be true so she is lying to SOMEONE! I wonder if he will start interrogating her as well? Tucker was telling T'kor this and told her that she didn't hear it from him. Not sure why he suddenly believes Angela now. Oh and about 5 minutes before this confirmation he did say that Lisa has a TRIPLE vote now, but I think he was trying to throw someone off at the time. Of course I can't go back and clarify for myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chelsie veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie veto   Chelsie veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsie veto
Page 1 of 1