Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chelsie HOH (3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 1:43 am

Not sure what the comp was, but no shock Chelsie won it. Cam is laying on the bathroom couch pouting, sleeping or whatever he does every single week. MJ and Rubina are making dinner. Not sure where Chelsie is, but I would guess either showering, changing or in the DR.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:40 am

Apparently Chelsie has to do noms at midnight and they may be having the veto overnight. Chelsie keeps saying "why not at least 1 day" and then said "why Sunday" so I assume the veto ceremony is going to be on Sunday. Not sure why since we don't have a Wednesday show. None of it makes sense. If they were speeding up the eviction, then Julie would have said it tonight and the only thing I heard her say was HOH would play out and the noms would be made on Sunday, but I wasn't really paying that much attention either.

Apparently the noms are going to be Cam and MJ to make Rubina calm and happy like she isn't on the bottom. Chelsie is playing it off to MJ that Rubina really objected to going on the block, but the updates I read before this didn't show that, other than her saying she wanted a break from it. MJ told Chelsie she didn't care because basically EVERYONE is on the block at this point. Chelsie promised if she won veto MJ would be removed from the block and be the sole vote. I don't believe that, so I assume she is throwing this comp ALL DAY LONG. She told Rubina she wanted her in the final 3, either as all females or all POC's, so Rubina will probably do whatever she is told. I will be interested if that little tidbit of information comes out when Rubina doesn't win the veto and is campaigning to be kept in the game. This is where Chelsie always slips up. In an effort to get people on her side, she over promises.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 3:42 am

Oh, and btw, Cam wants MJ gone this week. Chelsie asked MJ who she would evict if she wins the veto and MJ said she wasn't sure, she would want to think about it at this point in the game. She said that she would want to talk it out between the 2 of them. However, this just might be the thing that makes Chelsie NOT throw the veto so she can save her boyfriend for the next round.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 8:43 am

I actually think Chelsie will stick to her word and take MJ to final 3 and the only one that would evict MJ is CAm, but he would do what he is told. Mj actually got something right about it doesn't matter who is on the block right now, the only thing that matters is veto, but I can guarantee that if Chelsie hadn;t won HoH she would be pissed if she was an initial nom. If this is what it takes to make Rubina a little more comfortable, so be it.

And I give MJ credit for being honest about not knowing who she would evict if she wins and they would talk it out. At this point, MJ winning is what's best for Chelsie, regardless of who she evicts, she is pissing that person off heading to jury. Chelsie is in the best position right now, so you are correct that she may very well be throwing it. Every single person that is left will take her to final 2, which makes them stupid because she beats anyone left.

If MJ goes this week, it's going the be a bad finish IMO, at least if we get Chelsie and MJ, we can let two people battle it out hat actually played the game. Rubina and Cam have done nothing all season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2024 2:43 pm

Chelsie better keep her word because she has made the promise to MJ so many times that is really a bad look for sure. That is why Chelsie will be throwing this one for sure.

MJ also made sure to tell Rubina that she volunteered to go on the block so Rubina knew that is why she wasn't put up there. Not that it matters, but it seemed to matter to Rubina for sure. I think if Rubina pulls off a miracle and wins the veto, she will evict Cam even though that is probably the worst thing for her own game. I think she has it in her mind she can't win the game anyway, so she wants to leave her mark in another way, empowering women. Sure Tkor also told her about the representation for the POC's, but since they are under the impression that they have never had all females at the end, that looks like a bigger mark for her. And I'm sure MJ will remind Rubina that she has been in her corner for several weeks and was the first one to give her hope and then follow through with it in Jankie world when Tkor went on the block. And there is the waffling from Cam and Chelsie last week to take her out as well.

I would prefer that MJ win it and make sure she gets to the final 3, because like you said if she goes the season has a lame ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chelsie HOH (3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsie HOH (3)   Chelsie HOH (3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsie HOH (3)
Page 1 of 1