Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedric veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 9:13 pm

One thing we haven't mentioned for this upcoming week is that so far there are not any have-nots for the week. This is leading to the speculation that this weeks veto will be the rewards/punishment veto. You know damned well that if it is rewards/punishment, Tucker Rance will be 100% going for rewards because he can win a comp whenever he wants to
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 10:46 pm

BB gave a card to Cedric to read to the group that there would be no have-nots this week and I forgot to post that. Great minds think alike because I thought the veto would involve risk/reward as well and they need the have-not room for solitary confinement.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 5:28 pm

Mak and Leah were drawn to play the veto. They will probably just leave the noms the same unfortunately. I do think it is funny that the people the big alliance always talk about putting up and out the door were the 2 people picked to play. I was away from my computer with the feeds running waiting for the draw to happen and the first image I saw following the draw was Angela sitting at the table by herself and didn't look happy.

They sure jumped right into playing the veto after the draw too which is something they don't usually do. I really wish Leah and Mak could see the writing on the wall about their place in the game. I know they are trying to build this girls coalition, but that has even morphed into asking some of the guys to come in, which means the entire house will know what is going on and it is dead on arrival.

I still want to see Kenney win this veto and take himself down. Cedric will more than likely put up Rubina (over T'kor's objections). If he puts up Leah, I think Mak will use her power to take Leah off and let America choose the replacement and I really think there is a good chance it would be Quinn. Of course that would be MY choice. Then Angela needs to win the AI to make Ctown's wish come to fruition.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 8:20 pm

Mak would be stupid to use her power to save Leah. Having that power another week will be the only thing that keeps her off the block. You know that unless her or Leah win HoH in week 5, they are going up with the power being out of play.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 9:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Mak would be stupid to use her power to save Leah. Having that power another week will be the only thing that keeps her off the block.  You know that unless her or Leah win HoH in week 5, they are going up with the power being out of play.

I hear you, but they are just sitting ducks by taking NO ACTION at any time. They just flounder around waiting to be plucked off. I know they are trying to get something going with the girls, but Chelsie can't stand Leah and isn't really that keen on Mak either. Brook and Rubina seem to want to work with them AND Chelsie, but she will stay with her other groups. Yes, she would have another week with the safety, but if Leah goes home, then she gets that safety all by herself and how long does THAT last. I'm just saying that when you have power or win power, you need to get something out of it if possible. Even if it is just to say that you won't use something to keep certain people safe, if you don't make that known beforehand, the gesture means NOTHING. They need to show their value to others and build something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 9:54 pm

They have no reason to do anything at this point, just by saying she had the power has scared people away from nominating her. Of course, that's only a short term thing, she's not thinking long game. Other than the power she really hasn't played the game
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 9:55 pm

Tucker won the veto which means he's just gonna be unbearable. So now that he's the first to win 2 comps, how long will it be until someone labels him a comp beast? Oh, who am I kidding, he's already labeled himself that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 9:57 pm

How awesome would it be if Tucker is arrogant enough to leave noms the same because he'll just win AI areana, and then he loses it and he gets voted out for being he comp beast
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 10:02 pm

I just checked the feeds and they were down, made a couple of posts and then this popped up.

You are right that Tucker will be even more annoying than he is already. Initially I thought okay, he will INSIST on Leah going on the block, but now that Joe has told him everything about The Collective, he might try to do something else thinking he needs some bodies outside of that alliance for himself, but I guess we will see.

It would be funny if he left the noms the same so he could make sure Angela doesn't win the AI, but he won't do that. Even he isn't THAT arrogant.....unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 10:33 pm

Well he's already talking about wanting to play in AI arena and possibly using it on someone else. And I think I saw something about Cam volunteering to go up. Regardless of who goes up, I want Angela to win the AI arena since that's pretty much Cedrics only target and he deserves to misss on it the way he's played this thing.

I kind of want to see a Tucker HoH just to see the degree of hoH-itis this asshole will have. I think he'd be similar to Kyland from a few years back with the difference being when people give him information, he will challenge it because he already knows the real truth, being a master of reading body language and all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 3:00 am

Cam did volunteer to be a pawn, but then somebody said Cam meant for next week. Apparently he is tired of watching Tucker getting to play all the time and padding his resume and wants a chance to do this stuff too. Not sure why he couldn't do it this week and play the AI arena, but talk is cheap.

Now Tucker REALLY wants to push putting up Mak to flush the power, but Cedric is afraid that will make him a target for her next week (plus, I don't think he really wants to put her up after saying he wouldn't). She also told him if she still has her power next week and he is on the block she would use it to save him, but he is not sure if she means it.

Tucker seems to be "all in" with Kenney and he did entertain the idea of using it on Kenney so he could play in the AI arena, but kind of back off that again. What might push him into doing it after all is there are several people who now want to send Kenney out of the game instead of Angela and Tucker hates that.

Different parts of The Collective are starting to turn on each other pretty quickly with no DIRECT targeting, but accusations and wanting to go against their wishes. Joe is now pissed at Chelsie for outing The Collective to Brooklyn and then bringing her in without talking to others first. Rubina suddenly isn't an option because T'kor squashed that quickly and is now also saying "do we REALLY have to take out Leah or Mak right now?" She is big on a girl winning this season, most importantly a woman of color, but you can't get rid of the men in the house fast enough for her.

There are even mentions of Quinn because he has a power. Oh and by the way Angela is now trying to convince people that it was actually Lisa who had the power because she told her during her HOH, and it is not landing well. Angela is also trying to "join Kenney" to somehow work together. With the 2 of them on the block is really not a strategy, is it?

Cedric keeps trying to get people to say names and wants this to be a group decision, but Joe told him he was the HOH and has to make the decision, but then pushes that it should not be Rubina or Leah (for his own reasons of course). Cedric keeps getting different answers from different people.

Oh, and Tucker told Cedric if Mak gives him an ultimatum to let him and Kenney know. What the hell is that about? She doesn't go around threatening anyone at all. Also, Cedric was worried about how America would choose and Tucker said "whoever America chooses would be the most annoying target left i the house." It's too bad he is the veto winner which probably excludes him from being chosen by America because I think he just might.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 4:45 am

Well Cedric had all his little talks today and some were wishy-washy, but the vote tally for the replacement nom is 4 out of the 8 members of the Collective want Mak put up. Thankfully Leah told her if that happens to use her power, don't try to save it even though she will be up against Angela and Kenney.

So now this gets very interesting because we know it is America's choice. I know we don't believe in votes completely, but they do at least try to make them plausible most of the time. I think there is a VERY likely that Quinn could be the choice. One would assume he has a lot of votes because of all his alliances, but he also holds a power and Tucker has been trying to plant a few seeds that now is the time to get rid of some of the competitors. I think he is a bit pissed that Quinn didn't tell him about his power because of the Andersons alliance and he also didn't tell him about any of these other alliances that he is now aware of. I can see Tucker flipping this vote very easy with that kind of ammunition. He doesn't see Angela as any kind of competition at all and he has Kenney completely locked in with him. If you flush MJ and Quinn's power, then next week it is regular game on, unless BB decides to throw another twist at them.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 9:42 am

It wouldn't phase Tucker one bit if he were chosen by America to be the replacement nomination. In his mind it would be that America chose him becasue they love to watch him compete and knows he will win the AI arena.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 4:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It wouldn't phase Tucker one bit if he were chosen by America to be the replacement nomination.  In his mind it would be that America chose him becasue they love to watch him compete and knows he will win the AI arena.

Of course it wouldn't phase him, but as the veto winner I don't think he CAN be chosen. The only thing I said about Tucker is that he could flip the vote against Quinn very easily with the information he has gathered and Quinn would really see it coming. Quinn has a lot of friends, but the only ones that MIGHT go to the mat for him would be Kimo and T'kor, but they wouldn't go too far out on a limb for him.

Cedric did camera talk last night and is about 90% sure that Mak will be the nominee. He gave her a bit of a heads up about it last night and she is worried, but he said he won't blindside her, he will tell her and then help her navigate what to do following the ceremony like things to say and do. He will spell it out that she can take her risk in the AI arena, and if she loses that he still doesn't think she would go. He wants her to make a decision for herself. He is also going to tell her that she could use her power and people would probably stop looking at her as a nominee, which could be good as well. He plans to tell her that the majority of the house wants her up on the block because of the power and he would be in trouble next week if he doesn't do it.

I get what he is saying, but by asking everyone for opinions he opened this door for everyone else to make him do something he doesn't want to do. He said in his talk that Mak is the last person he would want to put on the block and he knows she would not come after him. So now he has to shit on someone he made need a vote from at some point to make people happy who are throwing comps and then giving orders.

He is also off the Rubina train now after a really good conversation with her. I don't remember what her job is, but she has either been a therapist or is seeing a therapist because she was doing that mirroring thing where they make sure the other person is "heard" and understanding all his feelings and giving him permission to feel any way he wants, etc. She won him over very quickly.

T'kor is now realizing her and Kimo are on the bottom of The Collective because Quinn finally told them about the Andersons group and looking at the crossover, it is obvious. She was bitching that people, namely Mak at this point, don't give her information but expect her to be on their side. She is one of those Kyland types that if you don't give her ALL your gameplay information she has not time for you.

If Mak goes up and she uses the power, I think the possibilities for replacement are: Joe, Cam or Quinn. They are at the bottom of the ratings and I think people will want to shake shit up a bit too. Then you watch The Collective start blaming Cedric for flushing the power that way.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 10:43 pm

Well, well, well, the plot thickens. Apparently Kimo slipped up when talking to Tucker about Quinn's power. It was a slight thing and not even sure Kimo knows what he did cuz he didn't go freak out and talk to Quinn or T'kor about it. But Tucker DID notice it and added that to what he thought was Angela lying to him about that power last week and the information pointed out by Kenney by process of elimination that it is Quinn, he now apparently KNOWS it is for sure.

This led to a meeting in the HOH room with Cedric, Kenney, Tucker and Cam (apparently Tucker talked with him about this as well). Tucker blew Quinn up for having this HOH power and therefore HIS power can't be used at this point this week. Cedric, Cam and Tucker were pissed that Quinn has not told them about this and let them scramble around trying to figure it out. They also discovered that Quinn probably has multiple alliances that he hasn't shared as well.

Tucker wants to take ANGELA off the block and Cedric can put up Quinn. This means that Quinn will have to play in the AI arena against Kenney and Tucker and they hope will beat him. Tucker knows this is a REALLY BIG risk, but he wants to shake things up and take a bigger player out that has a power. Of course he didn't say if worst comes to worst, Kenney would then just go home.

They made a new alliance called the ballplayers (Tucker, Kenney, Cedric and Cam). Cam circled back to talk to Cedric and Cedric wasn't sure about blowing everything up, but Cam pointed out all the evidence of Quinn playing them and lying to them when he didn't need to, so he thinks they should go with it.

This is EASY. At the veto meeting when Tucker uses the veto, Cedric can stand up and say the replacement is someone who has been looking me in the eye and lying over and over and over to me and people I care about and I can't let that stand. In addition, this person also has a HUGE power that can take the power away from an HOH and I wouldn't want someone to be able to take mine away after I won it. Then tell Quinn to take a seat. I think he will absolutely go home UNLESS Kenney wins AI, then Tucker MIGHT go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 8:34 am

That is an interesting development for sure. But will Cedric have the balls to pull the trigger on it? We'll find out soon enough as the veto meeting is today and that is a very good point that the time to play that power has already passed. If Quinn goes up and is in some serious danger, how will production interfere to make sure stupid twist stays in the game?

Even if Quinn stays, he becomes public enemy number 1 because now that the cat's out of the bag, people will compare notes even more
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 10:09 am

And that is all for shit as Cedric and Cam went and spilled the beans to Quinn about the entire thing and they decided it's not a big deal that Quinn hasn't said anything about the power. Yet another pussy move by Cedric on his HoH.

I've seen some talk of Mak being the replacement and was told NOT to use her power because she would stay over both Kenney or Angela. This would be 100% stupid. If she's on the block and you know she has an unused power, you vote her ass out. I don't think she's dumb enough to trust these people to not use it if she goes up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 11:53 am

Sounds like Kenney is good as gone unless he wins AI Arena. Even if Mak uses her power I think these idiots will be decided among themselves that they will NOT vote out the replacement because it's "unfair".

This tweet is spot on, production will get in her head to use that power because they want it used. Then if/when it gets to America's "vote" will production protect Quinn to make sure he doesn't go up?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 3:33 pm

Now this is where no reqind sucks. You know they will edit the hell out of it on the Wed show.

The aftermath of the veto meeting should be pretty good if Tucker truly thinks Quinn is the renom, but I don;t buy it, I thought I saw some updates where he is aware that Mak is the replacement
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 3:48 pm

This started falling apart last night when Cedric talked to various people, not really giving out all the information but talking in generalities like take the easy route, make a move, do what's best for him or him with others, etc.  With some people like Joe, Cam he started telling them all the information.  Joe protected Quinn saying that none of them would have told when the group was formed and stuff, but he didn't feel that way when he TRIED to break through with Quinn.  Joe is just afraid of having his cushy spot in the middle of a big alliance.

Cam and Cedric talked in the wee hours of the morning and their STUPID plan was to just go with the Mak renom and not say anything to Quinn or anyone else about what Quinn has been doing, and then take him out in 2 weeks from now or in a double eviction.  They are dumb enough to leave him in the game with that power this week that he could use against either of them (getting them on the block) and think he won't be stronger in 2 more weeks?  I knew then they didn't have the balls.  Interestingly though it was Leah who got Cam to actually believe that Quinn has been screwing them over instead of the people he actually plays with.

This morning Cedric went to Tucker and told him they don't have the votes to evict Quinn and Tucker said he didn't care he was still going to go ahead with the plan.  That is when Cedric called everyone together in The Collective/Pentagon to tell them that Tucker had this plan.  I don't know if he told him about Quinn's power or not because Quinn was in the room, but now they want to take out Kenney and Tucker as soon as possible.  And yes, they plan to tell Mak she is going up, but not to use her power because she is not in danger of going home.  Hopefully Leah will talk her out of that one.

Now if Tucker REALLY wants to roll the dice, he should take Kenney off the block knowing Mak will go on the block with them.  Tucker and Leah together will convince Mak to use her power.  This could save Tucker and Kenney both, but it could also end with Quinn on the block.  Tucker could take the lead in that "few minutes of campaigning" that Julie is so hot for and point out that anyone in there will have their HOH win taken from them if they keep Quinn in the game. Tell them they could be HOH and send home their closest friend because their power is take away from them.

And now Cedric was so afraid that he would be a target next week?  By telling everyone all the information, he is now on the shit list for several people that would have liked to see Quinn AND HIS POWER taken out of the game.

I had this typed up and ready to go when you posted the comment above, but went ahead and posted it anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:15 pm

Feeds came back and it looks like there was a "house meeting" following the ceremony. Not sure who is up on the block at this point, but probably not Quinn since Tucker said he was blindsided.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:18 pm

So far we can see that Tucker used the veto on Angela, and he told Cedric he was completely blindsided. Sorry but Tucker deserves to go home for not using veto on himself. He should be DQed from AI arena for such a stupid move
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:19 pm

It is now confirmed. MJ was the renom and she used her power. Vote will open after the Wed show. Socila media is going nuts campaigning to get Quinn nominated
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:33 pm

I really Quinn gets put up. Apparently most information was aired in this meeting. Tucker wasn't going to blow shit up, but Cedric kind of pushed it to a head or something and that is when Tucker came right out with all of it. Quinn was a bit in shock, but many people were defending him.

After things broke up a bit, Quinn was telling people that he wasn't planning on using the power at all and that is why he kept saying he didn't have it. He said he only told Angela about it because she was crying her eyes out and he wanted her to feel better or something lame like that. I hope that gets back to Angela now that she is off the block so she can clarify to various people that he told her during the one-on-ones and made a final 2 with her. I can see Tucker getting her to do that by telling her they can work together.

So, now he has told just about EVERYONE in the house he isn't going to use the power (probably so he will stay in case America puts him up), but what happens if Tucker stays and wins HOH next week? Are you really telling me Quinn won't overtake that HOH? The only problem is he is aligned with just about everyone in the house, so who the hell would he put up?

Tucker stood right in front of everyone and said, his strategy is to get really good players and powers out of the game early so you can coast the rest of the way and his respect for Quinn was the reason he wanted to make this move. He's going to have several days now to tell people that America just might choose Quinn because of his double dealings and give people things to think about. And Quinn's backpedaling and explaining leaves a lot to be desired for sure.

Oh, and Mak wasn't going to use her power, but when Kenney said "that wasn't the plan" and Tucker looked pissed, she knew something went crazy and used it anyway. Now Tucker and Mak have kind of teamed up cuz the only other person he has is Kenney. I think this could end up being the house divide we always look for because people are going to start choosing sides. It will help if BB actually lets the vote stand instead of picking and choosing to shit on our parade.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:55 pm

These idiots are already talking about that whoever America chooses will be a pawn and that Kenney is the one that needs to go. As annoying as Tucker is, he may be the only one with any sense in that house. Who knows why these idiots are so loyal to Quinn.

Tucker better win that AI Arena or he may find himself sitting next to Julie. At this point, he's now made himself a target. I do respect the huge risk vs reward thing he is trying to accomplish here, so kudos there.

Mak would have been stupid not to use her power regardless of things seeming to go sideways. The only time in the history of BB that I could agree with using the veto on someone beside yourself when you are on the block is when Dick did it for Dani back in season 8. Maybe an honorable mention to Brendon is Season 13 when he fell on his sword for Rachel. They did end up married and have a family so it's a pass.

What sucks is we are not going to get to see much of the fallout from the veto meeting because there will be so much to cover on the Thursday show. They need to name the third nominee. Get them over to the AI arena, play the AI arena, speeches, vote , etc. They really need to show the ceremony on Wed early, so we can see more of the fallout. I'm sure Quinn is shitting his pants now that his house of cards is starting to crumble. WE just need a little push for it to come completely down and wake these idiots up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cedric veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric veto   Cedric veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedric veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next