Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedric exit interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Cedric exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Cedric exit interview   Cedric exit interview EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 9:42 pm

https://ew.com/big-brother-cedric-hodges-interview-8696409

This is why I can't take Dalton Ross serious when he does these interviews. All he wants to do is be peoples friend so they talk to him after the show. He asks no hard questions whatsoever. For starters, why even entertain Cedric sabotaging MJ, he could have stood right next to her to get in her head but if he tried to knock any of her balls down that would be it and he would have been disqualified and they would have reset the comp, but that's not even the problem with this interview. There is so much more.

Cedric claims that the part that went wrong was they thought Quinn could vote, but when they found out he couldn't vote, that's what put Cedric in danger. Why not follow that up with "Wait, you got evicted by a vote of 6-3, if Quinn would have been allowed to vote, that makes it 6-4 so how did that kill the plan?"

Here's a part that really cracks me up:

Quote :
Quinn also is in the Pentagon and the Collective, so I didn't have enough time or opportunity to speak with the Pentagon members and weigh that option, forcing me to go ahead and tell them Tucker's plan and side with them.

Wait a minute, you didn't have time to bring the Pentagon in and get their thoughts, but you had enough time to tell them of Tuckers plan? I almost get what he is saying that he needed to speak with them with Quinn not in the room, but he had plenty of time to make that happen and never even tried, he just ran right to them and sold Tucker out

Cedric really is delusional and thinks this one thing is why he didn't win. The plan for the Pentagon to take Quinn out in the double is funny in itself. Tucker handed him a great opportunity for the Pentagon to get rid of Quinn and they still could have went with the four. Yes, Quinn could have exposed the Pentagon, but that would only be implicating himself. Him fucking over Tucker led to his demise. No ifs, ands or buts. I don't know how he figures the only ally he gains is Tucker. He gains Tucker and most of the house. He says he only regrets it because he got evicted. Well no shit asshole. I hope this is a lesson for the rest of these idiots that keep volunteering to be a pawn this season. I've heard them say numerous times that it's a great way to build your resume by being a pawn. So when did we go from it being better to be on the block and survive than it is to never be on the block.

Now I will agree that Tucker is a terrible player to a point. Wait a minute, no I won't. Tucker is an unconventional player and so far it's worked out for him. Yes, he makes some questionable moves but here the part that's funny. Cedric tried to do the same exact thing as Tucker did, volunteer to go up and win the comps to prevent someone else from winning. I think Tucker got the better results. When you go home on the HoH of the guy that you refused to turn on, that makes you the one hat is a terrible player.

Now I don't think Cedric is a bad person by any stretch and I think for the most part he's handled things decent. He's just not cut out for this game, way too naive about things game related
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Cedric exit interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric exit interview   Cedric exit interview EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:09 am

Wow, there's a lot to unpack there. Part of his problem was letting Chelsie and Brooklyn play his game FOR him. When that information was brought to him (and Cam) he was upset and thought it was really dirty play. All the others would have thought the same damn thing if he had just presented it to them. Instead he tried to chicken out by telling him not to use the veto on Angela, but fail to tell him he WOULD NOT put up Quinn on the block.

Like you said, he could have had Cam with him while he talked to Brooklyn and Chelsie about it and state that he just can't play the game who is that dishonest with ALL of them. Plus all those extra alliances and final 2's as well. Sure they would only be 4 votes, but they could EASILY get the final votes they needed just from the outside people. And Quinn has been such a liar, if he blows shit up, then you just deny, deny, deny. Not to mention he would need to campaign for votes all week, blow it up and you are being evicted. Blow it up after being evicted and it really means NOTHING.

I agree I think he was a great kid with a good heart. He just got swept up by people he allowed to run him and use him to the point he couldn't save himself and then they didn't save him either.
Back to top Go down

Cedric exit interview
Page 1 of 1