Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Cedric   Cedric EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:29 pm

OK, Lets recap Cedrics week in power so far.

1. Wins HoH and then taunts the house that the two people who were mascots have now won back to back HoH's (I really don't think it's a big deal, but can see Chelsie's point about you should never draw attention to yourself)

2. After winning, instead of playing the game, he picks the safest noms he can because he is afraid of pissing people off so that they may come after him. Note, the people he is afraid to nominate have not publically won anything (Mak won upgrade, but that wasn't public even though everyone knows)

3. Comes up with a plan with a couple allies to blindside the guy that has been lying to and playing the entire house in Quinn.

4. Decides it's a better idea to tell Quinn what the entire plan is and then stick with the nominate MJ plan thus pissing off Tucker

5. So all in all, throughout the week he's been so afraid of making enemies, the one enemy that he made who will 100% be going after him, is the one who has won the most comps this season. Yeah smart move here Cedric
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 4:52 pm

This is what happens when you don't take charge of your own power and let others do it for you. You can check the temperature of the house about various things, but you need to make it clear from the beginning that you are the one in charge because you are the one who won and the one taking the risk if things go south.

The first 2 were predetermined if he didn't want to make waves, you go with that and then just choose someone for the third one and live with it. Play the veto and if used, put someone up and live with it.

You can't be everything to everyone and there is much less chance of people targeting you hardcore the following week if you are just upfront and do your job and not have all this chaos and bullshit happening.

Like you said, everything Cedric wanted to accomplish is gone and he better hope Tucker goes on Thursday or he WILL be on the block worried for his place in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 10:12 am

Smart move Ced. Aren't you glad you stayed under the radar with this HoH?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:33 pm

In his LONG camera talk last night, he explained everything that happened (from his perspective of course), but the ironic thing was that he even had to clean up things while telling the story. He was going along saying how they came with this group and thoughts of putting Quinn up. He said he investigated and found they didn't have the votes, so he went to Tucker to tell him. Tucker said he didn't care if they had the votes, he was still going to do it. Cedric then went on to say he left to gather the Pentagon members and tell them of this plan that he was NOT going to go through with. He talked for a bit longer and then he said, "oh wait, I told Tucker when he said he was going to to it anyway that he should use it on himself because I wasn't putting up Quinn." Now of course we can't go back and watch, but I read the updates that morning right after it happened and there was nothing else posted about any further comment and within a minute of that, Cedric was gathering the Pentagon to tell them. So, I don't know if he told Tucker later or what, but judging from his apparent reaction during the meeting, I'm guessing he didn't circle back.

Like you said, Cedric was supposedly trying so hard to keep a low profile, not make waves or enemies and he ended up blowing up the ENTIRE house. People are fine with him now, but what about when someone wants to make a big bold move that could involve Cedric, will they trust that he won't wimp out? I'm not saying he should have done this thing or not, but letting it erupt like this was suicide if Tucker stays in the house. All he has to do is win HOH, veto or AI next week and the following week he can take Cedric out or someone very close to him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 3:47 pm

The thing about the whole not having the votes thing. Cedric didn't even try to gather the votes. In todays Big Brother it would have been very easy because everyone always does what the HoH wants. Are you gonna tell me that if he goes to Cam, Joseph and Cheslie and explains Quinns lie by omission of the power, they wouldn;t back him up?

Angela isn't tight very often but she was 100% with her golden apple comment
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 4:10 pm

EXACTLY, all he ever did was talk in general about making waves or not making waves and asking if everyone was solid with The Collective. Does he really think they are going to say they don't support the group?

He could have even brought in the Pentagon members and told them they have a scumbag in their group and tell them that Quinn has the power, he has shared information about some member of their groups, both the Pentagon and Collective that paints targets on their backs (namely Brooklyn and Chelsie for the girl's alliance). Then tell them he has the opportunity to make a move to get him put on the block and send him out along with his power. Tucker will stay on the block to compete against him in the AI. He would have 4 votes right there plus Angela, MJ, Rubina and Leah.

If he didn't want to make the move, fine, but OWN your shit. Don't blame it on everyone else. Step up and play the game and stop being a pussy about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cedric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedric   Cedric Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedric
Page 1 of 1