Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tucker HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:06 am

Finally, Angela said "he's pissed" when Quinn walked through the kitchen, so I assume that means he lost.

Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin

Now I ACTUALLY hope he puts up Chelsie and Brooklyn instead leading people to believe a deal was actually made.

Joseph, Angela, Kimo and Leah are have-nots.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:10 am

Not sure if Leah is a have-not or not, I thought Angela said 4 people but one of the update sites said it was 3. Not sure what is up with that, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:16 am

Get ready for all the ass-kissing to begin for sure. Quinn is pouting hard-core (almost a little too much if you ask me). I think he would be trying to make everyone think it just rolls off his back, but he acts like he was just evicted or something, not even talking.

I really don't think Tucker would have made a deal with him to be honest. Quinn did say he would "have that conversation" if Tucker won and then stab him in the back, but he was pretty solid on that wall when I last saw him.

I still think it is best to put up Chelsie and Brooklyn with the excuse that they voted against Rubina to keep a competitor in the house that stabbed Tucker in the back and lied all the way through it. Brooklyn and Chelsie will IMMEDIATELY think that Quinn made a deal and threw them under the bus in the process. Sometimes just blowing up people's spot in the game is better than evicting them!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 5:52 am

Before Tucker got his room, he met with 4 people. Cam, then Brooklyn, then Chelsie, then Joseph.

When I listened to his talks, I have to say I thought he was falling for a lot of shit or he was just changing his plans about who to work with because he was REALLY convincing about it.

Brooklyn was first and she started by saying she is always honest. She ONLY voted Rubina out because Joseph, T'kor and Kimo lied to her and Chelsie on purpose to make them vote the wrong way and make themselves look better. She said she didn't have any other groups and she is 100% with Tucker going forward. He said he trusted her and then said he had 1 target (Quinn) he just didn't know what to do about the other 2 (apparently they are continuing 3 noms or it was his assumption). She said she has "nothing with Quinn" so that isn't a problem for her He asked for suggestions and right away she said T'kor, Kimo and Joseph because they can't be trusted. I thought he was eating it up.

Cam was next and told him they were still cool and he holds no hard feelings, wouldn't mind working together later, the usual. Tucker then said he was trying to figure out who might have been the 3 votes because not everyone seems to agree on that. Cam kind of glossed over, but I think he may have told him he was one of them. He made the same pitch about needing someone on the block with Quinn, competitor preferably. Cam said he would not volunteer, but he would understand if Tucker HAS to do it. Tucker even offered to use the veto on him so he would be up there all week, but Cam didn't bite on that either. He then also said he has no actual alliances or anything.

Then it was Chelsie. Right away he brought up a pawn and she said she didn't want to do it. He then said he did it for her is the only reason he was thinking he might ask her. She danced around it and stuff. She owned her vote for Rubina to leave and said she had to do it, but she also KNEW Rubina was safe without it because she KNEW the vote count. She admitted T'kor came to her and said she didn't think she could vote out Rubina and asked Chelsie where her vote was and she told T'kor she would probably save Cedric. So that goes against what Brooklyn was saying happened, right there. He asked for suggestions and talked about Leah on the block next to Quinn as a duo and Chelsie jumped right into that, but the said he has to do what he thinks is best. They will meet again tomorrow because he won't blindside the people going on the block. Chelsie also told him that the only person she is close to is Brooklyn, she has no other groups.

Then came Joseph. Joseph spent most of his time marking Tucker remember that HE told him about the 8 person alliance a couple of weeks ago (I knew that had happened), and that he has been with Tucker the ENTIRE time. Tucker told Joseph that Brooklyn is blaming him, T'kor and Kimo for flipping the vote last minute on them last minute to make them look bad. Tucker told Joseph loves Rubina to death, but Brooklyn almost had her convinced that it T'kor, Kimo and Joseph who flipped the vote to Cedric in the first place and then flipped back, risking her game. Tucker is right that Rubina is VERY naive and he is going to have to watch her for sure.

Anyway at this point in the one-on-ones, it sounds like he is going to put up Cam, Quinn and Brooklyn or some combination of those. He told Joseph that Chelsie at least TRIED to be honest with him so he can give her a pass for now. Can't wait to see Brooklyn on the block and see how high and mighty she is then!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:36 am

From what I can gather on the posts, Brooklyn is the main target for now, but we have a long way to go for noms, especially with Tucker at the helm. I could see Quinn not going up initially, then the Quinn DR about what a coward Tucker is for trying to backdoor him, blah blah blah. You are right, sometimes you can hurt someone more by not evicting them. Tucker's goal may just be to completely blow up Quinns game so he is on an island by himself.

Tucker is such a wildcard he may even go into DR and ask production of he's allowed to nominate himself, you know "risk it for the biscuit" :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:54 pm

Winning veto is the worst thing that he could do at this point. IF he truly wants to target Chelsie all he has to do is wait until veto players are picked. If one of the noms win, hey great, makes it easy for him. If someone besides a nom or Chelsie win veto, just tell them you want them to use it, especially if they're in your alliance.

I get Tucker wants to make things chaotic and shake things up, but there's a time you need to play smart as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 2:43 pm

I don't think it is in Tucker's DNA not to win a comp he plays in. That post says it made T'kor smile that Chelsie would go up as a replacement, but later she told Kimo that she wants to change Tucker's mind on that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I don't think it is in Tucker's DNA not to win a comp he plays in.  That post says it made T'kor smile that Chelsie would go up as a replacement, but later she told Kimo that she wants to change Tucker's mind on that.

Because T'kor is a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to get out of her own way!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 4:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't think it is in Tucker's DNA not to win a comp he plays in.  That post says it made T'kor smile that Chelsie would go up as a replacement, but later she told Kimo that she wants to change Tucker's mind on that.

Because T'kor is a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to get out of her own way!

Her biggest problem is she has a "vision" of who will be left in the house and they are all female, except Kimo, they are all people of color and they all have stories that show they DESERVE to be at the end with a chance to win or they are representing something very important, which basically means race and gender.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 10:00 pm

So Brooklyn, Quinn and Cam are the noms.

From what I can gather so far, Tucker is keeping his cards close to his chest. He can go in any direction and this is where I say he's an unconventional player. I know I've taled about this is where he needs to start making deals and what not (we know he tried with Quinn and Quinn shut it down) so he's going the opposite direction and is just going to make as many waves as he can.

Now asviewers, we are pretty certain that this is the last week of AI Arena because the new instigator twist starts next week, so it will be interesting to see if the new HoH goes right at Tucker or tries to backdoor him. Oh how I want that next HoH to be Joseph in a crap shoot. The mastermind will have no idea what to do
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:33 am

Brooklyn said she has to pray that Joseph gets chosen because it increases their odds of winning. She has said more than a few times in the last couple of days he is completely worthless and will never win anything. Tucker heard that and pointed out that her and Joseph have played in the same number of comps and she hasn't won any either!

Tucker supposedly has told Quinn he is off the hook if he keeps the details of their talk to himself (not sure of everything). In other words, he won't target him to go and MIGHT even take him off the block or have the veto winner take him down to put up Chelsie or MJ.

Quinn must be taking things to heart because he was on an apology tour and a woe is me kick today. He told Rubina that he HAD to put her up because of the alliance he was in called The Collective. I assume he named the players for her as well. Then he said he has found out that Leah doesn't like him, she was just pretending and now doesn't even like him as a friend which hurts his feelings. He is not sure if it was more hurtful seeing his face on the nom screen by Tucker or being put up by America.

I think he is trying to get the confidence of T'kor and Kimo back with baby steps and maybe join their side with Tucker (T'kor would be thrilled), but I think they all should be pretty leery of playing the game with any trust in Quinn AT ALL.

Cam even made a little visit to the have-not room to "check in" with Kimo and T'kor. Funny how he didn't want to "check in" with them about plans to evict others, but when HIS butt is on the line it is a bit difference. Did he come to their defense when Brooklyn was berating the two of them, both in front of them and away from them? Of course not. So if I were them I would be thinking "save the nice guy bullshit, I see right through it."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:49 am

I'm gonna try to not speculate on what Tucker is going to do with this HoH because he can change things up in a heartbeat. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I love the chaos he brings to the game.

Brooklyn is the epitome of why Christians get such a bad name in todays day and age. I highly doubt she was talking about the praying part as just an expression but will truly pray for it. We know she is religious just from some of her interactions with Julie. There's nothing wrong with being religious in itself, but I can tell you right now, God does not care who wins Big Brother any more than he cares about who wins the SuperBowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, etc. Praying for results is selfish at best, praying for guidance to deal with said results is the true spirit of it.

As far as the comp wins between Brooklyn and Joseph, you can say the same about many of them not winning anything, although admittedly, those two have played the most comps being picked for veto so many time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tucker HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker HOH   Tucker HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Tucker HOH
Page 1 of 1