Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leah HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:16 pm

Well the feeds are finally back this morning and Leah is the new HoH. Now to see if she is true to her big talk and puts up T'kor and Chelsie?

This could be a messy week.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:46 pm

It does look like the comp went all night long. Leah is going to sleep and says she will do one on ones when she wakes up. Noms will be later tonight. (She says tonight which means BB time, so will be much later for us east coasters)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:51 pm

I saw a note on hamsterwatch that said they "heard an endurance comp started at 10:30 last night" so I wonder what the comp was. The only endurance comp I can think of that Leah would win would be the one standing on the discs going around in circles or maybe the pressure cooker one.

I don't see her putting up Chelsie and Tkor. I think she will be looking to do some sort of backdoor thing to "shock" people in some way. I do think she will want Tkor on the block so she will be the only left that hasn't been on the block yet. I have a feeling she might put up Cam and Kimo under the guise of an all girls thing for Chelsie and Tkor, then see what happens with veto. She is going to try to figure out a way to still play the middle telling both sides something different. What would be hilarious is if she has to either use Angela as a pawn in her plan.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It does look like the comp went all night long.  Leah is going to sleep and says she will do one on ones when she wakes up.  Noms will be later tonight.  (She says tonight which means BB time, so will be much later for us east coasters)

Well I'm guessing it was the pressure cooker then.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:58 pm

I'd be very surprised if they lasted all night on the rope and disk thing. If it was a true endurance comp, feeders are going to be pissed and rightly so. With the thing lasting all night they really robbed feeders that like those marathon things. To me, pressure cooker is boring. They can't even talk game because it's too easy to be overheard with anything, so it's like watching paint dry.

She was the one talking big to Angela about putting up T'kor and Chelsie so let's see her put her money where her mouth is. If she tries to do the pawn thing, then she can't do what she said she would. Angela will be absolutely heartbroken if she is a pawn again this week, or even up. She has been up every single week outside of her two HoH's. I do think she'll go one on each side to try and stay neutral but if veto gets used, she may need to draw that line and choose a side. This is a good week to take T'kor out if the opportunity presents itself. Waiting for the double makes no sense to me and it never has.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 2:10 pm

Looks like the HoH was Jankies Dance PArty so not pressure cooker or disks. Not sure how this could have played out though. I'm thinking something along the lines of a musical chairs type of thing with dancing during music and then standing still on whatever square you are on when the music stops. That's just a guess though

Leah HoH Screen11
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 2:30 pm

It could still have been the discs going around above that blue and white dance floor. I assume those discs are attached to an apparatus that is held by a crane, so when the comp was over that would be removed. The carnival theme has to do with the food and having to live out there.

The best part is that Leah doesn't get an HOH room (at least for now). Tkor and Angela will be the biggest complainers about the conditions though. Tkor gets sore muscles from sitting in the wrong chair. She is apparently VERY delicate.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:
It could still have been the discs going around above that blue and white dance floor.  I assume those discs are attached to an apparatus that is held by a crane, so when the comp was over that would be removed.

Now, do you honestly think that the disc and rope could have gone on all night? It would take not just Leah, but Leah and another HG both holding on that long for it to keep going. Sorry, don't see it happening.

Quote :
 The carnival theme has to do with the food and having to live out there.

The best part is that Leah doesn't get an HOH room (at least for now).  Tkor and Angela will be the biggest complainers about the conditions though.  Tkor gets sore muscles from sitting in the wrong chair.  She is apparently VERY delicate.

I'm still thinking that they'll get to go back in after they "fix" Jankie in the veto comp, of course, if they are outside all week, that means the next HoH cannot be slip and slide because they have no way to set it up and we get closer to the end of the season with no slip and slide.

Oh no, what a paradox for you, chap. You have to root for me to be right about them being able to go back inside! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 4:15 pm

And it sounds like Jankie messed up her HoH basket as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 5:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
It could still have been the discs going around above that blue and white dance floor.  I assume those discs are attached to an apparatus that is held by a crane, so when the comp was over that would be removed.

Now, do you honestly think that the disc and rope could have gone on all night?  It would take not just Leah, but Leah and another HG both holding on that long for it to keep going.  Sorry, don't see it happening.

Quote :
 The carnival theme has to do with the food and having to live out there.

The best part is that Leah doesn't get an HOH room (at least for now).  Tkor and Angela will be the biggest complainers about the conditions though.  Tkor gets sore muscles from sitting in the wrong chair.  She is apparently VERY delicate.

I'm still thinking that they'll get to go back in after they "fix" Jankie in the veto comp, of course, if they are outside all week, that means the next HoH cannot be slip and slide because they have no way to set it up and we get closer to the end of the season with no slip and slide.  

Oh no, what a paradox for you, chap.  You have to root for me to be right about them being able to go back inside!  neener

You have a point, but what other kind of endurance comp could she have won that you can feature going on in this setup? She said something about pushing up a marshmallow or something, but you won't make me believe that she held something over her head longer than Cam!

And as far as being able to go back in, that is not happening. A few of them have commented that they will never survive this for an entire week and someone said specifically 7 days of this. So, can't have the HOH in the backyard this week, which means more bullshit memory comps.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 6:07 pm

chap5788 wrote:

You have a point, but what other kind of endurance comp could she have won that you can feature going on in this setup?  She said something about pushing up a marshmallow or something, but you won't make me believe that she held something over her head longer than Cam!  

Ummmm, if you look up one post it asnwers this:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 10:21 pm

I think I was typing my post when you put yours in there, but got up and down from the desk so didn't post right away. My husband came home and I just clicked it and walked away, so my bad.

I heard them talking about more than 3 rounds.  So I am assuming that was for adding lengths to the skewer maybe?  But Chelsie also said to Leah that she won fair and square and Cam fell off he didn't jump off, so not sure what that means.  Apparently it came down to 3 of them and she made a deal with the other 2.  Cam was one of them, not sure who the other one was.  She doesn't want to put up Tkor, but might have to as a renom.  She is trying to sell the all girls thing and Tkor basically told Rubina they may have to let Kimo go this week.

What makes no sense though is how EVERYONE in the house talks about Tkor's social game being better than anyone else and nobody wants to take her out.  That SHOULD be the play this week if at all possible.  She is also the brains of the 3 of them.

I think the veto might be the miniature glasses with the tweezers since they have to go to the basement for the comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 11:16 pm

I don't get why everyone thinks T'kor has this great social game. I don't see her talking to many outside of her alliance of 3, she direct them to do her work and when "talking" to anyone outside of the 3 she just says "mmhmm"

I'd give her credit for playing a floater game if she'd own it, but she won't. The Cedric blindside went right to her head and her ego.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't get why everyone thinks T'kor has this great social game.  I don't see her talking to many outside of her alliance of 3, she direct them to do her work and when "talking" to anyone outside of the 3 she just says "mmhmm"

I'd give her credit for playing a floater game if she'd own it, but she won't.  The Cedric blindside went right to her head and her ego.

The only people who believe this are the hg's in the house right now plus Quinn. That is why she has to go. I agree that her social game actually sucks but the one thing she has sold from the very beginning of the game is that she wants everything to be a symbol of something or represent something like she has a higher level of thought or something. Or, maybe it is just the people they chose for this cast all seeming to think they NEED to represent something instead of just playing the game. But if this jury actually feels this way, then she has to be sent packing or she will beat them.

As far as owning things, when her and Kimo are together she points out to him that the Cedric flip was THEIR move and nobody else's. She also told him that the Tucker eviction was HER move. So I assume on finale night she will be listing these things she feels she has accomplished, but others had to drag them kicking and screaming to take out Cedric and then they almost backed out at the last minute. Then following the eviction they hid out in rooms and waited for HOH without even standing up for themselves and in fact blamed other people and stuff. So, no, she doesn't own ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:53 am

I just read that the final 4 in this comp were Leah, Cam, Rubina and Angela! Rubina got out next. Leah made a deal of safety for Angela and Cam, but everyone said that Cam didn't quit, he fell off. Leah is not using that as a thing, but Chelsie wanted Leah to have the credit she was due apparently.

But in what universe does scatterbrained, basket case Angela have enough focus to stand with this skewer on a marshmallow for 10 hours? I of course would not have lasted 10 hours watching, but I would really like to see an unedited version of this thing because it bogles my mind if that is true.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 3:09 am

I haven't seen anything official posted about the noms, but Rubina and Tkor were whispering and I thought I heard Tkor say "if it wasn't you and Kimo, it would have been me and Chelsie." (She may have said Cam and Chelsie also, it was kind of hard to hear but she promised Cam safety). The first part seemed pretty clear so I assume Leah went with her plan to put up Rubina and Kimo.

Now I read on 2 different sites that Kimo didn't even bother to meet with Leah. Leah mentioned it a couple of times, once to Chelsie and I don't remember the other one. In Leah's shoes, I would have said in the nomination speech that it is hard right now, blah, blah, blah, but her job was halfway made for her since Kimo didn't even bother to show the respect an HOH deserves and meet to talk. So any other plan she had been thinking of was completely taken off the table by that.

Whether he believes it or not it is plausible that she went with that target for that reason and it might make Tkor and Rubina a little bit more understanding about Kimo leaving if that does, in fact happen. It also makes it look like she was trying to hear everyone out and right now everyone sees that she has a choice to make with sides to go with and Tkor has been trying to drag him around the last couple of weeks to have talks when he should, but half the time he just goes to bed instead.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 8:45 am

So Leah was all talk with her declaration of putting up T'kor and Chelsie. Color me shocked!! Sarcastic

At least she's taking a shot at the trio but I really want to see veto used this week and see T'kor go up as the replacement. Preferably next to Kimo
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 1:10 pm

I was thinking that she would try to make some kind of "bigger" move after veto, but I think that her talks with Chelsie and Cam have made her think about things a bit more. That being said, if she sees MJ, Cam and Chelsie spending too much time together or Angela starts spinning things like that to her that they are on the bottom, she might rethink things. On the flipside, Kimo not even entertaining a conversation with Leah before noms is a very bad look and I can see Chelsie voicing that a bit to Tkor and Rubina in the sense that it really is a lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:43 pm

Agreed. I would equate that to towing in the towel and would mention in it the speech. "Kimo, I have nominated you due to the fact that your head is not in the game. I got no campaign from you to stay off the block. Perhaps this nomination will light a fire under your ass to win the veto and save yourself"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 3:15 pm

I bet he won't have ANY trouble talking to people if HE wins the veto. Even though people on the block should never have to have any discussion, they are using it and if the HOH decides to tell them the replacement it is their choice period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah HoH   Leah HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

Leah HoH
Page 1 of 1