Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leah veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 2:50 pm

Leah (HOH)
Rubina & Kimo (NOMS)
Angela, Chelsie, T'Kor (PICKED)

Let's go Angela. Just to piss off T'kor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 3:12 pm

OMG the power would 100% go to her head! She would have her one-on-ones and ask people for advice and I am betting everyone would stop short of talking too much game to her other than to say they don't want to be the replacement and Leah won't want Angela telling anyone ANYTHING. Of course when has that ever stopped her?

After seeing some of the screen grab pictures of Cam and MJ on the rocking horse things, makes me think it could be something like that where they have to rock it back and forth to reset time while doing a puzzle. OMG it would be HILARIOUS to see Tkor try to do that because she is very uncoordinated would never want to look bad by VIGOROUSLY rocking the horse.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 6:23 pm

Leah won veto. Now to see if she uses it. I think if she doesn’t get T’kor out, it’s a wasted HoH
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 7:15 pm

There’s an unconfirmed rumor going around social media that Angela won golden power of veto and Leah win Jackie power of veto that can only be used if the first one is used.

For now this is no more than a rumor
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 8:51 pm

This is going to get very messy, very quick. Angela will want to save Kimo because she has voted against him twice when she was on the wrong side of the vote and then cried to him that she adores him and doesn't ever want him to leave the game.

Now will Leah let Angela "do whatever she wants" with the veto and then "have no choice" but to put up Tkor? I can hear her telling Leah that Kimo is no threat and if she saves him he will be on their side. Now if Tkor gets evicted that could actually happen because Kimo won't know which way is up if she is out of the game, but he could also resent the 2 of them for taking out Tkor as well.

Angela is putting more and more bullet points on that resume and she is going to have to be send packing soon or she WILL win this game and it won't be for anything she actually did herself. She probably thinks her crying and carrying on were th secrets to her game, but most of it was dumb luck with people using her to affect a result.

The irony here is just last night Tkor was rambling on about how she HATES Angela and can't stand to hear her talk, now she will end up having to play nice with her because she kind of holds her fate and the fate of her little trio in her hands.

Like you said, smart move is to take out Tkor because without her, Kimo and Rubina are completely and totally lost. Then maybe we can stop listening to the "represent" nonsense and just play the damn game!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 9:22 pm

Social media seems to think that with two vetoes in play, it means the end of the game for Chelsie. I really hope not. Leah will need to draw a line in the sand now. Does she side with the trio that really doesn't win any comps and relies on social game, or with the side that does win comps. Remember, she can't play in HoH next week so that should be a huge factor for her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 9:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Social media seems to think that with two vetoes in play, it means the end of the game for Chelsie.  I really hope not.  Leah will need to draw a line in the sand now.  Does she side with the trio that really doesn't win any comps and relies on social game, or with the side that does win comps.  Remember, she can't play in HoH next week so that should be a huge factor for her.

I am thinking the Jankie veto was awarded to the person in last place maybe? Since everything else is supposedly upside down and backward, having Jankie award a necklace to the LOSER would seem to follow suit. I also think the conversations between Leah and Angela would be more about "what should we do with 2 vetoes to use" instead of Angela saying she would have never been able to win if she would have been playing for her life instead of for fun.

I think that would be a bit TOO much power to give away in a simple veto game, but I guess anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 10:10 pm

I saw a post on Morty's that said Leah can only use the Jankie veto if Angela uses the golden power of veto. This makes no sense to me. It is basically a coup d'tat because they can overturn both noms and 2 new ones have to go on the block. This is an awful lot of power for a single veto competition. And does that mean if Angela uses her golden power of veto, SHE could be put up after the Jankie one is used? Not saying Leah would do it, but if all rules are gone, that would be the same thing too.

Just another example of production taking things too far and screwing up the game to the point nobody can even recognize it anymore.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 10:32 pm

Yes, I had stated the Jankie one could only be used if the other one is used first when this was still in rumor stage.

There are a lot of details missing and we most likely will not know them until after the veto show airs on Wednesday. And of course it won't air until 10:00 this week. It would be stupid if Angela could be nominated as all that would do is give her incentive to not use the veto. I think that they're trying to get that Chelsie/T'kor thing to happen and will be heavy in Leah's ear to try and make it happen, just like they convinced her to use veto on Angela a couple weeks back
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 1:12 am

I checked another update site (hamsterwatch) and they say that Leah has to decide whether or not to use her veto before Angela can use hers. Not sure if Leah not using hers would shut Angela down or not.

To be honest, I am not sure the update sites really know what is going on because it doesn't sound like the hg's are clear on what happens. Leah was still doing some speculations about it being tied to a ring toss game or something. Don't know if that is real or what is going on. And of course we probably won't know anything for sure until we see the outcome of the veto meeting, but even then if they don't fully explain it, we won't know for sure until the Wednesday veto episode.

I still say if there are 2 vetoes in play like this and they are both in the hands of Leah and Angela, ANYTHING can happen. But if they do something stupid, they have NO PROTECTION next week at all. Neither of these 2 people are very good at looking at the bigger picture and only live in the moment most of the time. They also both want the spotlight as much as possible.

On another note, the veto was supposedly some sort of puzzle. I guess I don't see how Angela and Leah were able to beat Chelsie at this veto, so I wonder if she threw it. There was really no reason to win it because Tkor would want her to help her out with her trio, Cam and MJ wouldn't want it used, and there was NO indication that Leah was going to target her at all. In addition, why make herself a bigger target by winning yet another comp? I just find it impossible to believe they just straight up beat her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 10:35 am

Hamsterwatch may be the best site out there for these type of things. Dingo is not shy about saying when she is unsure about something or only has limited information. Most of the updaters follow suit in that aspect until you get to Jokers where they have updaters that just try to fill in the gaps and report things as fact. And that's basically because Joker is basically like wikipedia in the fact that anyone can do the updates. But it's a free site so I take it for what it is.

Chelsie would have been foolish to throw veto. Regardless of what T'kor wants hers to do had she won it (How great would it have been if T'kor pressured her to use it and then found herself as the replacement). Nobody knows wht Leah is going to do so Chelsie would not throw so she could guarantee her own safety
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 1:11 pm

The conflicting information about the veto were on hamsterwatch and Morty's. I didn't get either one of them from Jokers. In the wee hours of the morning after one of their dance parties Leah admitted to Rubina that she does not know exactly how the vetoes will work, but she was going to get confirmation today and then have 1-on-1's about it. So I am thinking what is happening is the hg's are talking about it like they KNOW what is going on, but haven't yet confirmed all the details. Then people who are posting are taking some of this information as fact like feeders do when listening for information and details.

As far as Chelsie, Tkor said last night that Chelsie had a terrible headache when they did the comp and the heat made it worse, so that could explain. There was a day during her HOH when she stayed in bed with a bad headache (maybe a migraine) and if that is the kind of headaches she has, then it is surprising she competed at all. I just know if she was going full out for it, I just don't think Leah and Angela both could beat her in a puzzle type competition. And if they had to get up and move, that rules out Tkor for sure!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 9:44 pm

Leah had a 1-on-1 with Kimo but the others said to do it later when it wasn't so hot on the balcony. She basically said the things that Chelsie told her she said when meeting with people, that she wants to set herself up for the next week for safety, she didn't necessarily want Kimo or Rubina out, but she felt she could make it up with the 2 of them, but couldn't with others. This gives her the time to plan what she wants to do, etc. Kimo promised to keep Leah and Angela safe as much as he can. He said they have the trio, but he has to start thinking as an individual and he can be good for Leah's game.

Leah then said she was close to Quinn and Joseph and many people thought she was using the "2 nerdy boys" to do her dirty work and she said all she ever did was listen to them, not plan anything. She notices a pattern to who leaves the house, but didn't want to voice it. (I'm guessing it is her theory that people want to make sure she is always alone, so they take out everyone she gets close to). She told Kimo that Chelsie and MJ lied about her and Quinn and why he was targeted, etc. She had nothing to do with it. (Funny she didn't mention Angela who told about this fake alliance she saw). Anyway, she said she didn't know what was going to happen with her veto or "what game she will have to play" to use it, but they will find out later. There is a lot of game etc.

Then Angela couldn't wait to do her 1-on-1 with Kimo (she was going to let Leah have all her talks first). She told Kimo that she is finally in a position to do what her heart tells her to do and nobody can deter her from doing it. She says that HE deserves to be there and she is going to make sure of it. He told her he will ALWAYS root for Angela and he will keep her as safe as he can, etc. She told him not to share this information with anyone, because as a courtesy she is going to talk to everyone, but it won't change anything. He started to cry, but she told him he needed to stop. Now I wonder how long before he tells Tkor what was said. Then how long before Chelsie and MJ know about it, then of course Leah.

Also, if sounds like Leah has to win some sort of game in order to use her veto and that will also determine whether or not Angela gets to use hers. It is going t be pretty awkward with Kimo if she CAN'T use hers and he ends up leaving with others knowing what she was going to do. And what will she do if Leah tells her they can't afford to get that much blood on their hands when she can't play in the next HOH? Is she really going to go against what Leah wants her to do?

Of course maybe both vetoes will be played and Leah will try to make a HUGE move by putting up Chelsie and Cam then try to ride it out with the trio and MJ. Obviously I think Cam will be the one to leave (with orders from Tkor to the trio) and Leah and Angela will have their "big move" but they will be going out the door in pretty short order.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 9:56 pm

Ctown, I don't recall what you said about the numbers coming out to a double eviction, triple eviction, battle back, etc. But the more I think about this week, the more I think there is something else up. I am beginning to think that NOBODY is leaving this week. There has been too much shit going on, too much power available and nothing even remotely like regular BB. Ainsley said she was going to travel and leave JANKIE in charge even though it doesn't know as much as as AINSLEY. I can see her arriving back and apologizing to the hg's for JANKIE doing so poorly and notifying them that the week is actually canceled and will either be replayed as it should have been with the same comps OR a brand new week. This would allow them to have their double eviction, triple eviction or whatever else they need to without bringing people in and out of the game.

Of course Leah would be eligible to play in the new HOH and MIGHT be able to win one with an HOH room and everything!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 9:02 am

I guess it's possible but they usually clue us in when they are going to do something like that. Now with us not knowing any of the details of this Jankie veto, that could be a secret part of it that we will be told on Wednesday that using it would trigger a rewind.

How bad will they lose their minds if they have to be stuck outside for a second week due to a rewind. I know social media will lose their mind as people have been whining about all of them outside leaves no room for game talk and makes the feeds boring. Of course, they can still talk game, but the feeds always settle down once the jury portion of the game starts
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 2:18 pm

I don't think they would make them spend another week outside, so it would probably be a brand new week if they do this. I don't think Leah is going to use her veto, at least that was her last plan when she talked with Angela last night. They aren't going to share their plans with anyone (Angela's idea) and Leah is going to "go ahead and play and win the game" that is tied to the veto and choose not to use it. Then Angela is going to use her, but she has a speech she wants to make to everyone during the ceremony. She has been salivating over this speech because she "has A LOT to say to everyone" and they have to listen to her in the meeting.

However, Cam was hanging out with MJ, Tkor and Rubina for a bit and said something about wanting to snuggle with Tkor. Rubina (her apparent security guard and mouthpiece) said "Tkor doesn't want to do that because of her boyfriend." Then Tkor said it isn't about her boyfriend, it is about boundaries. So he sat down on MJ's lap and she rubbed his head. This pissed off Chelsie so she moved her bed away from his (their cots were next to each other) and moved to make MJ's cot in between the 2 of them.

Chelsie and MJ both went to lay down for bed. Cam came over and was doing weird stuff before getting into bed, posing or something, and MJ asked Chelsie if Cam always does this, but she wouldn't even look. Then all of the sudden she got up with her cot and moved to the other side of the yard. He yelled out something like "so I'm the asshole now?" Chelsie walked back over to get her personal things to take to her new cot area and Rubina and Kimo decide to help her grab her stuff. Rubina looked at Cam and MJ and said "you guys really messed up now" like she was scolding them.

MJ then went to ask Chelsie if they were okay and she said they were fine. MJ then moved her bed away from Cam and talked with Chelsie, Rubina and Kimo for a minute, then went to hang with Leah for a bit. Oh, I forgot, Leah was "helping" with the cot moving at first, but that is when Chelsie just grabbed her shit and walked away, so Leah left it alone.

Tkor came back from the DR and was updated on the horrible situation, even though she had been there for most of it. From there, Chelsie bitched to Tkor and Rubina about Cam and his actions. She said it is like he is 2 different people, etc. She said she wishes he would have left last week instead of Quinn because at least Quinn WANTED to play the game, but Cam just wants a summer off to flirt. She said she has told MJ how she feels (not really) but it is Cam who initiates this stuff.

This is when Tkor started pushing the all girls thing once again. Chelsie and Tkor say they would never had taken the deal with Angela and Cam if they had been Leah (easy to say when they hadn't been standing there for 9 hours). And now Tkor says that Leah just needs to break that pact, but up Cam and send him to jury because that gets them closer to the all girls thing. I just realized that she seems to know that Kimo is coming off the block because she didn't say anything about 2 guys on the block, so Kimo must have told her.

Funny how earlier in the evening they were bitching about people not keeping their words, blowing up alliances, and voting out people but them coming back and saying they didn't mean it, but breaking a public pact like Leah had with Cam is somehow okay to break? I really hope Leah follows what she was going to do and put Tkor up when Angela uses her veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 2:32 pm

It would be game suicide to break a deal that was made publicly like that. Remember when James made his deal with Shelly in the wall comp and then went back on his word and put both her and Clay up?

If no deal had been made, they most likely wouldn't have went to the one leg thing as the takes would have been higher, so who knows what would have happened
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 3:00 pm

Yep, that would ruin her word for the rest of the game. Lying and breaking his word so much is the biggest reason Quinn was evicted and those weren't public deals. Plus the fact that Leah wouldn't want to put Cam up anyway and certainly not be evicted.

It's just ironic how Tkor's point of view switches so easily when it benefits her and nobody seems to notice or at least they don't say anything about it. Oh how wonderful it would be if she was evicted this week!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 3:14 pm

They have a golden opportunity this week to kill the head of the snake in that trio. It would be foolish to let her stay at this point. They could even throw the Angela needs to go in the double thing right back in her face that they were going to save getting her (T'kor) out in the double, but they like her idea better to not have to listen to Angela all week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 3:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
They have a golden opportunity this week to kill the head of the snake in that trio.  It would be foolish to let her stay at this point.  They could even throw the Angela needs to go in the double thing right back in her face that they were going to save getting her (T'kor) out in the double, but they like her idea better to not have to listen to Angela all week

I forgot to post about Tkor and Leah having their 1-on-1. Leah starting telling her she only has 3 options for renoms and saying she didn't know what Angela was going to do with her veto. She said she wasn't planning to use her veto. She kind of hinted that Tkor was going up and said "if you do go up, you won't go home regardless of who is on the block" next to her. Tkor was not saying anything and Leah asked her if she was okay. All she would say is that she was just processing the information and basically didn't say anything else. Leah was a bit freaked by the reaction and actually talked to Angela about possibly not using any veto at all, but Angela brought her back to their original decision.

Even Angela can see that Tkor needs to go, but I am just not sure Chelsie would actually go through with voting her out and I don't know if Leah would ALLOW Angela to vote her out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 4:13 pm

It's become T'kors MO to jsut not say anything. Look how uncomfortable this was:

If Chelsie could get over her Cam missle school bullshit drama and get her head back in the game, I think she would vote out T'kor. The seed to get rid of T'kor can be planted by anyone except Angela for it to work. They do not take anything she says seriously, which is a shame3 because she is spot on right about this.

What needs to happen is that one of them (not Angela) needs to fill Kimo in on how T'kor was ready to sacrifice him and sit back while he turns on her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 10:22 pm

Right before she did this Leah gave her the spiel about only having 3 choices, etc. and she sat there like that and Leah asked her if she was okay? She said she was processing it and then said nothing like we saw here. This is what prompted Leah to talk to Angela about maybe NOT going through with the veto and leaving it as is, but Angela basically said she knew in her heart that she needed to take Kimo down, etc., and the went back to the original plan.

I never thought about Kimo as a vote, but you are right he might do something different if he knew, but I don't think there is ANYONE in that house that he would believe about this stuff UNLESS he is told once she is gone. Even if Angela told him and said he could ask Rubina when she isn't expecting it and will be able to tell she is lying because she doesn't do it well without being prepared by Tkor of what to say. But I think Leah told Angela they have to be careful with that kind of talk about and all girls thing in case Cam or Kimo win HOH.

Did they do the veto ceremony and I missed it? It has not been on any of the update sites or anything but it has NEVER been this late at night when they do it. It is very weird.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyMon Sep 16, 2024 11:40 pm

Veto way later than normal, it finally got started. Maybe because of all the heat in CA (Which really makes them having to stay outside stupid) and the fact that Leah has to do her challenge first.

But with all this extra time, and T'kor basically being told shes going up, the conspiracy people are saying the extra time is for T'kor to campaign to not go up, but she didn't, which led to an even further conspiracy that DR already told her that she's safe because they support her story
T
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 12:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
Veto way later than normal, it finally got started.  Maybe because of all the heat in CA (Which really makes them having to stay outside stupid) and the fact that Leah has to do her challenge first.

But with all this extra time, and T'kor basically being told shes going up, the conspiracy people are saying the extra time is for T'kor to campaign to not go up, but she didn't, which led to an even further conspiracy that DR already told her that she's safe because they support her story
T

According to one of the update sites, they were told it would be later tonight because they needed it to be darker out. Speculation that is has something to do with the game Leah has to play and/or so Jankie will show up on the hologram better. I noticed they started it not long after I posted the last time and it has now been about 2 hours that the feeds are down. Seems like a stretch for the time for a veto ceremony, but I guess it depends on the game she had to play and the time involved. Plus Angela apparently has a prepared speech with "A LOT to say to everyone" at the meeting. Angela has a way of getting people revved up so it could go off the rails very quickly depending on what she has to say.

Of course Tkor isn't going to try to stay off the block, she "knows" she is safe just from people in the house and what they say to her daily. Hell she probably thinks she got Leah to back off already anyway with her silent treatment bullshit in their "talk" earlier.

Everyone has to know it is being used because Kimo is suddenly very happy and talkative and entertains just about any comment Angela makes. He doesn't do that when he is on the block and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah veto   Leah veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Leah veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next