Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 5:18 am

First of all, I can't believe they screwed us out of the HOH endurance comp AGAIN! I thought the feeds were down because they were taping the stupid memory lane crap, but I checked in a little while ago and find out that TURNER won part 1 and it was some sort of spinning type thing too! He was sitting at the table and rehashing things with Taylor and he said he just knew the only way to the finale was to win his way there so he KNEW he had to stick it out. Funny thing too with the rehashing they are doing right now Turner is remembering shit much better than Taylor who has been studying her ass off for the past week!

Taylor also has believed just about EVERYTHING Brittany told her and is imparting that information on Turner as well. Things like OTEV being set up by Brittany for Michael to win and things like that. In other words the delusions she had.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 11:33 am

I'm so glad that Turner won the first part of final HoH. I had a good feeling that it would be the spinning disk type of thing and that's why we hadn't seen it this season.

The last thing I wanted to see was Monte and Taylor playing part 3 as it would be a foregone conclusion as to who sits in final 2. Part 2 is pretty much anyones game as it will most likely have to do with order of eviction/house events and they may be on even ground but I'd have to give the nod to Taylor. I really want to see Turner win part 3 of final HoH and make Taylor the final juror. Social media will lose their mind and mark my words, Turner will be labeled a misogynist and racist for not taking her, even though he was the one that spoke out during his first HoH about the way she was being treated. Also they will ignore the fact that he took Monte, another POC and that's where the misogyny comes in

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:39 pm

I go back and forth on who I would like to see compete against Turner in the last part. On the one hand watching Taylor having to schmooze both Monte and Turner to try to get a ride to the end would be good. I love seeing her sweat. I also think that if that happens, Turner will propose to Monte that they agree to just take each other and make a "fair" assessment thing with them winning the first 2 parts. Then I wonder if Monte would be that "clean game with honesty and transparency" that he is always chirping about and tell Turner he is taking Taylor?

Then I think watching Turner actually BEAT Taylor in the final round and then cut her at final 3 would be the just desserts for her "character" for sure. Of course regardless of the circumstances if she is the last jury member, she will tell Julie in her exit interview that it was not the game she wanted to play. She wanted to empower women, but "they wouldn't let her in" and she had to pivot and play with the guys. She will also say something about being a black woman and being cut for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 3:02 pm

Monte won part 2 so it will be interesting to see how he plays it. I really want to see Turner win part 3 and take Monte leaving Taylor behind. I won’t mind Monte if he ends up taking Turner as they promised long ago, but I don’t think he has it in him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 6:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Monte won part 2 so it will be interesting to see how he plays it. I really want to see Turner win part 3 and take Monte leaving Taylor behind. I won’t mind Monte if he ends up taking Turner as they promised long ago, but I don’t think he has it in him

Unless Monte is 100% LOCKED IN for taking Taylor, I think he will throw that final part to Turner because he knows that puts him in final 2 and he won't have to take Taylor out, especially after they resumed sleeping together again a couple of nights ago. He seems very distant with Taylor, or at least he did last night after the comp. I think he was trying to avoid the "I told you so" comments that will likely come from Taylor meaning that Brittany would NOT have won part 1, and if there was a physical aspect to the part 2 they just played safe to say she wouldn't have won that one either.

I definitely want to see her cut in the final. It would be justice because she has been protected the ENTIRE game. She was ready to go to final 3 with Michael and Brittany and she would have been cut then as well, so she got what she played for. Of course if she gets cut on finale night, she will most certainly win AFP (whether she has the votes or not). I would even venture to say if Monte wins and takes her to final 2 and she wins, then she will get the AFP too. If I recall that has only happened a couple of times and we have surmised in many seasons that the winner would have won it, but BB chose the next one down on the list. BB will also be working the DR sessions hard core to get both the guys to take Taylor to the end.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 12:13 am

Taylor has been helping Turner study stats from the game in the same way she has been helping Monte, which makes absolutely NO SENSE to me. Why the hell would she want to lessen the chances of her sure bet to finals to help someone who has all but announced he will not take her. I mean he did tell her he would keep her updated or something when she tried to get an answer out of him, but it is pretty much a lock. Good for her not giving up, but this just makes no sense to me.

Now with all this studying and cramming with stats like who played in the most vetoes, what was the vote count for player A's eviction, and things like this, I hope BB throws them a curve ball and goes back to the old format of having to complete the statement of the hg's either from actual house events (like eviction speeches and such) or a brand new question like "My biggest regret in the game was.......and they have to choose a multiple choice answer. They had the house events by days for the final 4 veto and the part 2 of the final was about house events too, so why not jumble it up?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:08 am

I'm expecting it to be the finish the sentence one as that seems most likely. It will either be that or before/after.

I'm also looking at Monte to throw it (I believe you posted that earlier chap) as he knows Turner will take him. It's difficult to get a read on Monte as to who he would actually take as he has done no camera talks on the siutuation so he may be blowig smoke up Taylors ass.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 5:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm expecting it to be the finish the sentence one as that seems most likely.  It will either be that or before/after.

I'm also looking at Monte to throw it (I believe you posted that earlier chap) as he knows Turner will take him.  It's difficult to get a read on Monte as to who he would actually take as he has done no camera talks on the siutuation so he may be blowig smoke up Taylors ass.

Yes I did post this and I could see him throwing it so he doesn't have to make that cut. But IF he wins it, he is 100% taking Taylor to final 2. When him and Taylor were alone yesterday she told him she had discussed with Turner the choice at the end and she could tell by the way Turner was hedging that he is 100% taking Monte to the end. That is when Monte said that Turner still believes Monte might take him, and has been looking for reassurance. He told Taylor he just can't find the words to actually tell Turner he isn't going to take him to final 2 because they have played together and been so close the entire game.

Monte sees taking Taylor as the honorable thing to do, but he also believes he will beat her. He thinks his "clean game" and number of wins will trump her story and 2 HOH wins. He also thinks that Michael, Brittany and Joseph will have a lot of influence in the jury they will vote on game. He believes the jury as a whole will vote for the person they feel would "best represent their season" and apparently he thinks that is him. I think Monte is also under the impression that Taylor offended enough of the people in the jury with her "cold bitch" attitude here and there it will tip the scales in his favor as well.

Oh, and while practicing his speech he apparently wants to "come clean" about him and Taylor hooking up. Now I don't know how in the hell this has ANYTHING to do with the game as far as sharing with the jury other than maybe making them both look bad for taking advantage of each other's power or what. Seems pretty stupid if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:03 pm

coming clean has got nothing to do with anything, the entire jury knows about. Social media made a big deal about how bad they all felt for Joseph when he found out about them, so while Monte may not be aware that they no, it's old news. And you're right, it has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

I still think TAylor beats either of them in final 2, but that doesn't mean I think she played teh best game. There's the narrative of first black woman that is strongly on her side and the sympathy votes for how some treated her early in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
coming clean has got nothing to do with anything, the entire jury knows about.  Social media made a big deal about how bad they all felt for Joseph when he found out about them, so while Monte may not be aware that they no, it's old news.  And you're right, it has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

I still think TAylor beats either of them in final 2, but that doesn't mean I think she played teh best game.  There's the narrative of first black woman that is strongly on her side and the sympathy votes for how some treated her early in the game

I agree with everything you are saying here, especially that Taylor did NOT play the best game overall. I will agree she made a GREAT speech, probably one of the better ones I have ever heard, but some of it just wasn't even true. Like how she would reach outside the leftovers every week when she didn't have power to make sure she had those other relationships. She didn't do that with Indy or Jasmine at all and she treated Terrance like something she scraped off her shoe UNLESS she was on the bottom and thinking she was in trouble in the game, then she had time for him. She was insulated by the leftovers, and relied on Brittany and Michael to do everything else for her, except when it came to the showmances with Joseph and Monte.

I mean when she said she joined Alyssa and Indy to help their game and their relationships it was totally bogus. She joined them because she would be insulated if they were on the block just like the other leftovers did. They should know that, but they were sucked up in it anyway. And the part about protecting Jasmine, big deal, 1 week she didn't put her on the block, but she wanted her gone most of the game.

And she just HAD to get that dig in at Monte about being a blockbuster and "good luck Monte" to show her cold bitch side once again which I think surprised Monte for sure.

One thing I would have really liked to see is have Julie ask the jury how the vote would have went if he had chosen to keep Turner instead.

Now for the AFP. I KNEW they would make sure Taylor won it ALL. This was the narrative from week 2 when there was so much outpouring from the public about her being bullied and shit like that. But the top vote getters being Kyle and Michael alongside her was a little hard to believe. I think Michael was there for sure, but not Kyle. I think Turner had much more popularity than Kyle did, but I guess they had to try to help Kyle out at least a little bit.

Oh, and Taylor's comment about Kyle trying to form an all white alliance made it sound like he really was a racist and I thought it was a low blow and beneath her. She has had this pedestal of being forgiving and gracious and that was just a shitty, low blow for sure.

And Joseph not owning the fact that he DID out them for that final 4 (not 3) was stupid. The game is over now for crying out loud, just own it. Even Taylor didn't believe it because some of what Turner told her she only shared with Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final HOH   Final HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Final HOH
Page 1 of 1