Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:26 am

So the narrator on the last episode said everything this week would be a normal week with the HOH being played out on Sunday, veto on Tuesday and jury house visit and live eviction on Thursday. That leaves them 1 week until the finale. Obviously they have to have some sort of fast forward thing, but this is A LOT of shit to edit and get into the Sunday episode, then at least START part 1 of the endurance HOH on Tuesday, so the rest can be played out on the finale night. Of course this means we will be cheated out of the endurance part AGAIN.

Looks like we won't be seeing the slip n slide for another season and that pisses me off too. Part of me hopes that maybe that will be the part 1 endurance of the final HOH (especially since both mommas will probably be out of the game), but I know that won't happen. I would hate missing watching it play out on the feeds anyway, but highlights would be better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:17 am

Sunday 11/5 will be an eviction episode and will take us to the final 3 and probably the start of the 3 part HoH (none of which we will see play out) and then the finale on 11/9 will be 2 hours. I don't think they'll have too much to fir in, nothing happens the last week so if anything 2 hours is too long for a finale but they will need to fill shit with fluff. Notice we aren't getting the usual Friday episode with the final 4 reminiscing about the season, which is fine with me, but there are some casuals that at least like that shit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 5:19 pm

So what is your guess for Thursday? Will we see who is the HOH and therefore safe and guaranteed final 3 or will they end the episode without it? I can see it going either way. I think the comp will be what the bleep. They like doing that at the final 4 and really anyone can win that one too, so it would be quick and something for the episode if they don't have too much crap in there already.

You know what they SHOULD do is another double eviction to take it to the final 3 and then start the endurance one on the Sunday episode. That would catch they all off guard much more than moving the eviction date up. They would all be shitting their pants for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:12 am

I won't be the slightest bit surprised if Thursdays show ends with us having no idea. It's been like that most of the season and I think it's something we're gonna have to start getting used to. I will say that if they ever get rid of the feeds the way BB Canada did, I will likely bow out as the show loses way to much when we can only go by what they decide toshow on the episodes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 10:05 pm

Yea, without the feeds it would be a totally different show, and not in a good way. We see the way they tell a completely different story as it is knowing people are watching the feeds. Without them being there at all would be even worse.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:49 pm

Well they are having a Halloween party today with costumes and dinner. So I am guessing this will be the segments they use for the reminiscing that usually happens on that special Friday episode you talked about Ctown. The only difference is they are doing it at the final 5 and I am guessing that is to make sure we get one more segment with Cirie included and probably being the chief narrator of it like the episodes. It will probably be complete with the "ghosts of past hg's" being shown scaring them in the house mirrors or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final schedule   Final schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Final schedule
Page 1 of 1