Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 2 final HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Part 2 final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 final HOH   Part 2 final HOH EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 4:34 am

Jag won part 2. Both he and Bowie said it was really hard. Something about putting events in order, but also had something to do with determining which "verse" it came from (comicverse, humiliverse, etc.) Some of them were apparently tricky because they seemed to crossover or something like that. It was a timed individual comp as usual, with both taking over an hour to complete it.

Right afterward Matt and Jag had a brief talk and basically said everything worked out as it should, etc. Then Jag went to Bowie and did the same thing, just as one would expect. And the smart thing for Jag would be to take Bowie. She might have had a chance to beat him if she had pulled off a win and then won part 3, but now that she will have to be BROUGHT to the final, I don't see her winning. There is definitely the bitterness on the jury and I believe Felicia will try to advocate for Bowie a bit more than she would have a week ago, but it won't be enough.

Bowie SHOULD be talking to Matt at this point to put some seeds of doubt in his head about whether or not he thinks he can beat Jag at the end. This is two-sided. He already said last week to Jag that Bowie had not said anything to HIM about a final 2 so she must be thinking Matt/Jag are already closed off to that or she was trying to figure out how to take Felicia. Unless they want Matt to get spooked and play harder for that final than he normally would, she needs to at least make the attempt to talk to him. I have a feeling at this point, Matt would tell her that would be hard because they have been together the entire game and kept each other safe, so he couldn't see himself doing anything else. He might just avoid the question has he has in the past, but like I said if she doesn't even try it should send up flags. Plus she has a family as well, so why not at least TRY to win the damn game.

In the meantime, Matt has something else on his mind. He is wondering where the heck his dad is because he wasn't in the picture with Reilly and his mom, and the the video was just his mom. He said it makes him worry about what might be going on or something. I hope that isn't the case and maybe things were done short-notice or something of that nature, but he was talking to Bowie about it tonight and every time he would talk much about it, the feeds would cut off. I really hope that nothing bad has happened, that would really suck to get out of the house and find out something was wrong on finale night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Part 2 final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 final HOH   Part 2 final HOH EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:34 am

Bowies best course of action is to get in both of their ears about how they can't beat the other one. Yes, they will talk and compare notes because they're bros, but at least get those seeds planted. It would be foolish to just roll over and accept third place.

I agree 100% in hoping nothing happened to Matt's Dad. IMO, production needs to ease those concerns, if something happened and he wasn't informed, it is such a bad look for production. Remember in season 16 when both Frankie and Derrick lost their grandfatehr and got the option to leave the house? Well hopefully this isn't similar to that so they at least need to put his mind at ease and let him know his father is fine. If it's something like his parents separated, that's a different story and shouldn't come as any big surprise to him and there would have to be prior signs, but I think that would be shitty of his parents to do that while he's in the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Part 2 final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 final HOH   Part 2 final HOH EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 2:21 pm

I went back to watch the home videos segment again. She did say that dad, Steph and her were all rooting for him, so that tells me at least he is okay. But it is very weird that he wouldn't be involved in the video and the letter was only signed by his mom. And he is extremely close with his sister, so I would think she might even be a part of it or something. It really was bothering him, so I hope he asked and got some confirmation that it is not anything too horrible. You mentioned Derrick and Frankie and that was where my mind went when he started talking about it. Ironically, my husband and I both said while watching that segment live that we wondered why his dad was never part of any of this stuff because I hear him talk about "his parents" and his sister like they are all close.

According to the updates Bowie did talk to Jag last night about the end game. She said she has not had any discussions with Matt and doesn't intend to do that. Jag told her he is fine with it if she wanted to do that and Matt would expect it anyway, and things like that. She then told him that she would never "double commit" so there was no point before. But she wouldn't be the one choosing either. Then she said she has faith in their promise to each other and will hope for that. She then asked him if he was still okay with it. He kind of tried to avoid the question by saying okay with what, but it didn't work very well. She gave him several chances to come clean if he were even thinking of keeping Matt, but he declined the chance.

Their whole conversation started with him saying it was a heavy decision and things you would say when you are thinking of going a different way, but then he backed up when she came right out with it.

Matt has not waivered from him and Jag being in the final 2 chairs, but of course he would probably win, so that is different. Jag on the other hand HAS been considering it. When they showed the DR's before and after the last veto Matt and Bowie were all about sending Felicia out the door, but Jag was talking about what was best for his game all the time. To be honest, I am not sure Jag can actually go through with evicting Matt, but it would be the right move for him. Before they play that final part, Jag needs to make a decision and tell the person he plans to evict that he is leaning the other way because once again he has boxed himself in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 2 final HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 final HOH   Part 2 final HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 2 final HOH
Page 1 of 1