Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared HoH part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:49 pm

I guess if there's a silver lining he can't play in Hoh heading into the second eviction.

This will be another Hohitis week with him tooting his own horn. Let's see if Cirie can reel him in. You know he's going to want to throw Cory up just because of the fight they had. His cards are shown to the entire house because of it, so who does he put up next to him. Watch him be dumb enough to put America and Cory with the reasoning to break up an obvious showmance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:55 pm

Yep, I see that happening unless Cirie tells him they have to have people to play with and he can't just go out and shit on people.

The more I think about it, the more I think it will be Jag and Cam on the block. He already told Cam he thinks backdooring is a pussy move and I can see him saying for his OWN game he HAS to put him up but wants him to have the chance at veto or something like that.

All that work to break free from Cirie and Jared all for absolutely NOTHING. It goes back to the status quo once again. Like you said at least he can't play for HOH in the DE, but of course that will more than likely be a questions thing and he wouldn't win that anyway and we know that Cirie will be out first.

I just can't believe this. I had such high hopes for this week and now it is in the shitter.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 10:56 pm

The writing is on the wall. Cory and America go up. Cameron is the replacement. Then we watch all the idiots scatter back to Ciries control.

Let's hope they include Felicia and she goes back to running her mouth
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The writing is on the wall.  Cory and America go up.  Cameron is the replacement.  Then we watch all the idiots scatter back to Ciries control.

Let's hope they include Felicia and she goes back to running her mouth

I don't think he will go right at Cory/America because he doesn't want to have to play this game without the knowledge he can get from Cory about the game and Cirie will advocate for them to spare Cory. Cory will probably go right back to them because there is nobody on his "new" team that can do anything to keep him safe. Matt will go running back too.

I think at the end of the week it will either be Jag or America who leave. Jag I can do without, but America at last plays/knows the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:09 pm

You're forgetting about Jared's ego. Cory embarassed him and he just can't let that go. No matter what he tells his Mom and he will always know better. He's the legend now remember. He told us that in DR. I know production told him to say that, but he actually believes it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:17 pm

This is actually a very good point, but I didn't want to see it shift back so soon
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:38 pm

Let's be real, there was no actual shift because Jared and Cirie were not in trouble before the show in that they were safe at that point. The only thing that happened was Izzy was voted out. Big fucking deal. They will have people lining up in the house to take Izzy's place.

And the DE will be something that is just right up Jared's alley as far as a physical thing that Matt will have no idea how to play. At this point, I am actually hoping Cam gets his chip pulled and wins the veto just to screw things up for Jared.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:45 pm

And what possible LOGICAL reason is there for having the feeds down now? I get it is usual practice to keep them down until the episode plays on the west coast, but when we have just watched the damn comp live, why the hell can't they just leave the damn things on and let us watch all the scrambling and bullshit right now?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 11:52 pm

The shift was getting people off of Ciries side, but I see what you're saying.

A part of me actually believes production was responsible for Izzy going as long as the Ciri/Jared duo was safe.

But now with Jared in power, All the idiots will be kissing his ass.

The feeds are down because Paramount plus does not like having the feeds. IT takes away from their view on other shows. It's more of the end of the feeds, they just keep getting worse.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 12:11 am

Well the feeds came back on, but things are screwy already. On one set of cameras it was in the bathroom with Cam, America and Cory. Cam trying to understand some of the dynamics of why Izzy was SO pissed at Cory specifically and he gave a superficial explanation. Then Cam wondered about the single vote. America and Cory both said it was Cirie who voted that way. He was surprised because of the whole Blue pact thing that was supposed to be a BIG deal according to her. They both said they don't know for sure, but about 99% sure it was Cirie.

The other cameras are on the bedroom with Cirie and Felicia both of them saying it was "God's will" apparently that helped Jared win because they prayed for it during the comp. I believe in God, but I also believe God has a lot more important things to worry about than who wins a damn comp in a reality TV show, but that is another conversation. Next thing you know the 2 of them are talking and it sounds like Cirie is trying to embellish quite a bit to Felicia's understanding of things. She better not go too far because Felicia will 100% believe Matt and/or Meme over all others.

The cameras then switched to Blue and Jag with Blue sobbing (like she did in the HOH room with Cam) saying why and when she lost trust and all the things pointed to it. He was saying the same thing, but it looked and sounded like a performance to me. What I don't get is why the hell should it matter to Blue right now with Jag? She should be sitting pretty with Jared and he just won HOH. She was talking like they now have NOBODY and that she doesn't understand why Cirie is 100% with Felicia and dropping the rest of the group or something. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all unless this is something her and Jared cooked up, but considering the hugging Jared and Blue did after the comp, they can't very well act like they are on the outs now.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 1:32 am

Things are still very, very weird. Bowie was up in the loft with Jared who was there pouting along until she went up there. Jared said he won't have game talks with people he doesn't trust and that is it. His noms will be 2 people he doesn't even care which one leaves, etc. She was agreeing with him and then said people tried to get information from her but she said nothing.

This tells me that after all this shit, Cirie pulled Bowie back in by saying the girls are still strong and Jared will now be with them and a deal was made about that HOH for sure. She has NEVER spent more than 5 minutes in the same room with Jared and he really does not like her at all.

At the same time, Blue is still downstairs planning and scheming with Jag and a few minutes with America, then Matt came in. They were going over all these lies and stuff with Blue sobbing part of the time, but she still said things like she would try to talk to Jared so I don't get it unless she is now the double agent and Jag, America and Matt seems to be lapping it up.

Maybe I am remembering it wrong (I might have to go back and watch again) but Jared and really hugged and celebrated after she fell off, but the fact that Bowie held on until Blue went seems weird too. Anyway their plan was to try to sell to Jared that they don't trust Cory and America and they were doing fine with the group until they started shit.

Jag approached Cory about it, but Cory had a different plan. He and America were going to hang with Cam and make it look like they are a trio and that will scare the shit out of Jared and if Cam doesn't win veto then Jared will most certainly backdoor Cam. He might even put Cam and Cory up there just being arrogant that he can easily beat Cam or something. If Cory ends up on the block at the end of the week his campaign will be that he supports everyone else in the house EXCEPT Jared because Jared lied to him multiple times and he just can't play the game with him. This means he is a target/shield in front of all of them and his target will 100% be Jared until he is gone. Sounds pretty cut and dried.

Now the Blue thing, she could actually make me believe that she knows Jared has screwed up her game too IF she would share with America, Jag and Matt the secret about Jared's mom. Otherwise, we know it is all bullshit for sure and I think Cory sees right through it.

I also think that Felicia and Cirie think they still have Matt on their side, but THIS will be the thing that keeps that from happening 100%:

Matt telling Blue that Jared hurt his feelings when Jared said Matt "misheard him" when Jared was obviously lying and blaming it on Matts disability

And I don't think he will EVER get over that and therefore won't be going back to Cirie either knowing how close they are. That was really a scummy thing to do and I loved the fact that Cory and Jag both stood right up and shot that shit down defending him. Jared KNEW he fucked up but tried to cover that shit up.

At this point, I am guessing that Matt might not even go in and talk to Jared for the one-on-ones, and who could blame him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 9:53 am

Well it looks like it's going to be Cory and Jag with a Cameron renom.  No real target as Jared is fine with any of them leaving.  Now that's the way to play BB.  You have 3 targets, one of them is going home.  But if there's a way to fuck it up, I'm sure JAred will find it.

On another note, this is a very interesting camera talk, I can already hear the social media Jared/Cirie stans in an uproar and slut shaming Blue for using Jared to advance in the game

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 1:46 pm

The problem here is that he isn't repairing any relationships even though he knows he and Cirie are on an island, unless you want to count Felicia and SOMETIMES Meme and Bowie. So putting up Jag just shows he still has a problem with him and doesn't trust what Matt told him last night and Matt is supposedly someone he and Cirie trust 100%. WE know that Matt and Jag are off the Jared train, but he can't very well bring them back in if he does this kind of thing is what he SHOULD be thinking.

He SUPPOSEDLY has 3 targets, Cam, Cory and America. So, he should be putting up 2 of those people and the third one is the replacement. Two will stay but one of them DEFINITELY goes home. I could actually see this resulting in Jag leaving the house which is much more dangerous than Jag for sure.

Now this Blue situation is just stupid. She always talks a good game to the camera using her social media persona and stuff, but then when she is face to face with Jared, he talks for a few minutes and she folds like a cardboard box and this time was no different. I get she couldn't just kick him to the curb, but she ended up telling him who told her information and threw America under the bus as the culprit ONCE AGAIN!

The goal of her supposed new group with Jag, Matt, Cory and America was to make sure Cory and America didn't end up on the block together and Cam remains the primary focus. But I think she could have shifted that last night. He blamed most things on Izzy, which is smart cuz she is no longer there, but then they talked about this final 3 they have with Cirie (it was a final 4 before Izzy left) and she said she didn't know if Cirie was as close to her as she is to other people in the house, etc. Jared vouched for her STRONGLY, but it is all so damn weird because she KNOWS about the mother/son thing. The only thing I can figure is that he told her off the feeds that he was lying to "test" her and she is dumb enough to think he made it up all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 1:57 pm

But he's Jared. He doesn't need to mend any relationships. He just showed the etire house that they better do what he says because he can win HoH at any given moment now that he's won the last 2 HoH comps he's played in.

I know what your saying about Blue, she's so full of shit and only cares about the xposure, but I'm trying to have some hope and hinging it on her comment of it not being jury yet. You have to admit, if she were to actually win something and blindsides Jared's ass, it would go down as a legendary move evicting her showmance that early
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:34 pm

Yes, it would be legendary, but she will NEVER go there. She was all about going back to America and Jag, but that crying last night was the same exact performance she did for Cam last week and then immediately talked to the camera proving it was all show. I have to give her props that she can cry and sob very well.

Funny conversation last night was that the "family style" alliance that died when Reilly left are all still there except Reilly. It keeps coming up because that is what Cam wants to rekindle. But NOBODY has any interest in working with him.

Cory and America re playing this thing very smart. They are sticking to Cam like glue to show an obvious trio because Cam is a much bigger threat to everyone in the house and the 3 of them together will spook Jared. I also think in the back of his mind that Cory things Jared will come crawling back once his power is done this week but I don't see Cory taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 3:31 pm

I don't know if I would call it smart although it's probably their best play to get Jared spooked. It all comes down to how the others are going to react to Jared being HoH, and if they go back to doing whatever Cirie tells them to do. What the two of them need to do is get to everyone and just explain that Jared being HoH doesn't change anything other than they move Cameron up as the target instead of a shield for a few weeks. This way, if they are both nominated and anyone other than Cameron wins veto, Cameron goes home. If Cameron does win veto, that's what changes things, but you don't mention that. You get Cameron to use the veto on either of them, Jag goes up and out the door.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 3:38 pm

If Jared were smart (he's not), the play to make this week is to approach Cameron and make a dealwith him that he will stay off the block this week in exchange for keeping Jared safe next week (not knowing it's a double) Pitch it that with the exception of Felicia, those are the only 2 that have won an HoH left in the house and this is the path forward.

I don't see this happening because Jared will get tunnel vision if Cameron doesn't win veto. But that's why you make the deal before the veto is played, in the event that he does win it. You pitch it to him with "IF I keep you off the block..." and that's all you need to backdoor him if you see fit. I still think he has plenty of other people to choose from and doesn't need to be so focused on Cam
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Well Cam already pitched that idea to Jared and Jared said he didn't know of they could rock together because things he told Cam in confidence got back to him. Cam asked for examples (probably so he would know who ratted him out and to whom), but the only one Jared could say was the Cory Survivor garbage that NOBODY even cares about.

Cam told him he would keep him and Blue safe, no block and no replacement next week and Jared said he would take it under advisement. But you have to remember Jared's arrogance. He THINKS he is now some kind of comp beast in the house and the only thing in his way to run the rest of the season as HOH every other week is Cam. He knows Cam is better than he is and Jared can't have that in the house for sure. Plus Cirie won't have anything to do with Cam unless he wins the veto. She knows that Cam is holding a HUGE grudge against her and Jared for what happened with Red and that scares her.

Jared also had to hold it over Cory's head and told Jag and Matt to make sure it is clear with Cory (even though they pretended to not want to really talk with Cory supposedly taking Jared's side in all this) that NOBODY picks Cam for the veto. Well Duh, that is a no-brainer, but Jared thinks this is a genius thing or something.

Jared was so proud of himself when he talked to Cirie and told him he was rebuilding EVERYTHING and it is all repaired now. She said "if you say so" with a bit of doubt in her voice but he is convinced he has it all back in his corner. Meanwhile the others are plotting Jared and/or Cirie's demise for next week. Even Meme went to Felicia and told her how the votes came down and Cirie and Jared were fighting for it to be Izzy staying. She told her the truth about the people who actually had her back with their votes and stuff. Felicia said she really thought the flip happened when Matt told her "I got you" and he hadn't done that before, but she made the mistake of telling Jared about that.

Her and Meme made a final 2 and Meme handled this perfectly to the point she has a vote from her anytime on the block as well as in the jury in most any instance. She will also ALWAYS tell Meme everything she sees and hears. And this conversation happened immediately following Meme's one-on-one with Jared where he said something about her being part of the talks yesterday and without blinking she said she NEVER told anyone she was in on the vote flip, she was always going to vote for Felicia and that's it. Jared said he knew that from Felicia, so she is good there too. Oh, and of course Jared told her it would be brown sugar babes all the way and she mentioned that to Felicia too that they both should know it is fake as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Oh and according to Cirie, some of these people need to "step up and start winning some comps or otherwise what is the point?" Apparently she forgot that she was off the wall almost as fast as it started last night and Felicia lasted 20 minutes. She doesn't seem to be good at anything. At first I thought she was just throwing shit, but I have a feeling she just plain sucks.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 7:55 pm

All you need to know about Cirie is that despite being on Survivor 4 times and going deep into the game each time, she has NEVER won an individual immunity. Not even once. The only wins she had were tribal wins where she was carried by her tribe. It was her manipulation and socal game that got her far in the game, which is something to be noticed, but the fact that people that know Survivor ignore that is mind boggling
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 8:03 pm

This is typical Cory overthinking things. If Cam gets picked for veto and wins, yes, she comes down, but Jag goes up. Then they just need to rally the votes to beat Jag. They could come out of this basically unscathed but he's only looking at the scenario where one of them goes against Cameron.

The best thing that can happen to them is for Jared to pick Cams chip and that takes them having to choose and lose face with Jared out of the equation
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 8:05 pm

America and Corey are officially nominated
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 10:49 pm

It was funny to watch Jared have his one-on-ones today and Cory meeting with various people in the HN room at the same time. They all did exactly as you said, rallied and said Jared winning changes nothing. Now they play along and hope Cam either doesn't get picked or does win the veto and they are golden going into next week with Jared and Cirie being the nominations out of the gate.

Even Meme talked with Felicia today to tell her EXACTLY how the votes came about and Jared and Cirie were NEVER in her corner. I get that is somewhat risky given her loose lips, but I Felicia has learned a few lessons here and there. Felicia asked Meme for a final 2 and she said she would be honored to do it. Felicia said she felt this was GENUINE. Meme also told her she never waivered on where her vote was. Felicia said she felt things shift when Matt told Felicia "I got you" and she made the mistake of telling Jared that which actually led to things kind of blowing up, so that is a lesson there too. If Felicia starts acting weird with Cirie, that can be explained that maybe people from "the other side" have been filling her head with stuff or something like that.

As far as picking Cam for the veto, I agree with Cory's assessment here. If either of them do that and Cam wins then someone from their newfound group leaves the house and they are in the doghouse and could never rally the votes against anyone, so 1 of them goes anyway. This way they have the trust of all these people because they had those talks BEFORE the noms and told them they were fine with this plan of others shunning them and things like that.

But what I would like to know is what Jared actually WILL do if Cam wins veto and takes one of them off the block? If he puts up Matt, Matt and Jag will NEVER trust him again. When he and Jag talked, one of Jag's points of why he "knows" Jared is being straight is because Cory kept talking about advocating for Jag not to go up, but Jag knew he was going up, so Jared did nothing wrong with that one. So if he puts Jag up, he loses both Jag and Matt. He is not going to risk Blue or Cirie for anything. I think he is afraid of Meme for some reason, probably because she is smart and biding her time, plus she has that final 4 with him that so far hasn't been revealed.

This leaves us Bowie, the expendable person even though she was part of the problem with telling Cirie things that led to her "gut feeling" and then ultimately threw the HOH comp to Jared. He has never liked her and that would probably be the least problematic nom for him in this situation, BUT the problem is that she would 100% go home and then they are ALL there again! Of course Jared's arrogance would make him think he would easily "make nice" with Cory and tell him he will put up Bowie and start with a clean slate. Now that I think about it, this kind of belongs in the "wishes" thread!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Cory and America were talking about what veto might be and both said they are really due for a straight up puzzle for a veto. We saw how America smoked everyone in her group on that puzzle the first night and I have to assume Cory would probably be very good at a puzzle as well. Unfortunately I am thinking that Cam is probably very good at them too.

I went back and watched the first episode to specifically watch Jared and America do that puzzle knowing she won and he lost but just to see the skill set (or lack thereof). Jared was the first one to get all his pieces carried across the floor and America was second. She smoked that puzzle. Bowie was third getting her pieces over there and finished second looking pretty decent at it. Mecole was more worried about her hair extensions than she was the puzzle and was wearing high heels (could have taken them off), but still killed Jared after being last to get her pieces across the floor. So, I think it is safe to say that Jared isn't going to be pulling it off if it is a puzzle like that.

The other thing I was thinking it could be is the teeter-totter with the balls, but not sure they would do one that takes so long after having the wall (even though it didn't last as long as some do) and they are all coming off being have-nots for the week. But this one could go a number of ways because it takes balance and patience, but you also need a little body weight to make the thing move easier.

I would kind of like to see the one where they have to keep a rolling ball from falling off the end running back and forth. I think Matt and Jag would probably have the best chance at that one because Jag used to run track and Matt being a swimmer. This would not be a good one for Cory or America for sure.

I really don't care what it is, I just don't want Jared to win it PERIOD. And I want Cirie to HAVE to play, especially if it is physical and they publish ALL the times for a change.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 1:46 am

So now they are planning on a meeting with the "7 deadly sins (now 6 I guess) in the HOH room, but Cirie was called to the DR and thwarted the plan. They are all playing along (even Matt and Jag this time) with Cirie and Jared and Jared is just as happy as a clam. He thinks he has the house by the tail. I think he expected Cory and America to go into a corner and hide or be begging for their life from him, but they haven't. They go and cuddle from time to time and did so right after noms, but they didn't wallow too long.

Now all of the sudden, Jared is sitting out in the group laughing and carrying on like there is nothing wrong, but when he goes to the HOH with anyone he says that Cory, America and Cam are "bugging" and know that shit is about to get real for all 3 of them and he is just giddy about it. Even Felicia seems to be playing her part talking with Jared about Izzy just got to close to Cory and that where the information leaked, etc. Jared has spent most of his time since the blowup Thursday throwing Izzy under the bus as the culprit for everything wrong in the game and how it screwed up his game horribly.

In fact I think this might be the key to Blue not really buying all his crap because he is blaming all this on Izzy and that he knew some of these things prior to this week, but implicitly trusted Izzy all this time and never kicked her to the curb like he has said he would do to ANYONE that breaks his trust, but that doesn't occur to him at all.

Oh, and I didn't realize that part of Cam's deal was that he would even promise safety for the "whole fucking comic room" (Cirie's room) in addition to him and Blue if that is what it takes, PLUS he promises his vote on finale night to Jared if he is there regardless who he is sitting next to. Cirie told him they should take the deal and then blow it up, but she said "I don't want to make promises I can't keep momma" which made me choke. But then what did they decide to do? Make a final 3 with Blue and the pull in Matt for a final 4. No official name yet, but it was kind of proposed at least and Cirie spent some time with Matt in the HOH gauging him and I have to say he seemed to be doing pretty well. And now of course restarting the 7 deadly sins to make sure they are covered on all sides. What a strategy! Yesterday being blow up taught them NOTHING about alliances at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jared HoH part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HoH part 2   Jared HoH part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared HoH part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next