Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 2:19 am

Jared has been quite the busy little bee since the live show. You would think he is the HOH or a veto winner or someone with some kind of power. There is virtually very little time he isn't explaining something to someone or questioning someone or gossiping/leaking information to someone. He is running around trying to keep so many balls in the air you would think this was more toward the middle of the game instead of week 2.

Obviously he is the one who outed the big alliance of 8 people, we saw that on the episode, but he apparently has shared other information with people as well, like things people have said, namely Reilly. Now remember that Reilly saved him last week and didn't ask him for anything beforehand (which I think was a mistake on her part) and after she took him down HE told her he owed her for it. Cory said the same thing.

Now he was always obviously going to bring information to the older group because of his mom being in that group, no big revelation there. However, putting the target squarely on Reilly's back was really a dirty thing to do in my opinion. HE is the one who made the promise, so when she asked him for help after Hisam won HOH, that was not out of line and he told her AGAIN he would protect her. Now he is telling some people that she wasn't a very good friend because she didn't think about HIM and HIS safety, just tried to tell him what he HAD to do.

Now Jared is telling Reilly, Jag and Blue (might be others too) that he was "played" by Hisam. He says that Hisam told him Reilly wasn't going up and he told Reilly she was okay, which is supposedly why he chose to send Jag to nether regions so as not to upet Hisam by becoming a "protector of Reilly" which would put him in jeopardy. In other words, the story is that if he would have sent Reilly out to keep her safe for the week, Jared would have went on the block. Now when he talked to Hisam, he said he thought he was going to put up Cameron and Matt, Hisam clarified that he told him there were 3 people in consideration and he didn't want any of those 3 taken out of the game for safety. You know at some point people are going to compare notes here and he is going to have backtracking to do again.

He had another conversation with Blue to feel her out about stuff, but she is a cagy one when it comes to this and she tripped him up a few times. He talked in circles much of the time about his integrity and getting to know people for who they are and whether they want to use him or work with him. He told her he felt like Reilly was just using him and that is why she saved him last week and he knew he was pulled into the alliance last and didn't like it, blah, blah, blah. They apparently exchanged their "safe list" with each other last week (both hedging a bit with each other) and they were touching base about that again. Blue said she is giving the illusion that her and America are really tight, but they really don't talk much game it is more of a support system kind of thing. Jared said he isn't really close to any certain people just wanting to work with Hisam's side of the house because they don't tell everyone what to do, they let people make their own decisions.

They then discussed this "community" thing with Hisam that he would never put up Blue and she won't put him up either. Hisam won't put up Jag or America either, it's against his "morals and community" and all that crap. After a lot of jawing and jockeying, Jared told Blue that Hisam was going to pick him if he gets hg's choice and wants him to leave the noms the same, which is something he would HAVE to do and would have no choice. Blue straight up told him that if she wins veto she is taking Reilly off the block. Jared told her that would put her in trouble with Hisam and she immediately said that means Reilly is his target.

Jared started backpedaling fast because nobody was supposed to reveal any of their conversations with him and quickly said it was just something he surmised from the conversations and things. But I don't think Blue really bought that answer and if she KNOWS she is safe because of the "community" then she should be able to do whatever is best for her own game.

Then Jag returns to the house and the first person he goes upstairs to have a one-on-one with is Jared. He wanted to know why Jared chose him, thanked him for the safety, etc. Jared again told him the spiel about not being able to save Reilly, etc., and just as he was questioning some of it Reilly came up and they all talked about their previous conversations.

While Jared was talking with Jag he was wearing a hoodie up over his head with sunglasses on and the only thing you could see was his mouth and the tip of his nose. I would never trust a damn word from anyone sitting there talking to me like that.

Jag didn't catch it, but Jared screwed up his own story a few times and he did this with others too. With Jag he said that Cameron played him and said that Matt and Cameron were going up, so Reilly was safe. This is why he told Reilly she was safe and then it flipped. But as he was continuing with the story he said he didn't know why Cameron was put up even though he had said Hisam told him his noms and why. There are other holes in his story all over. How long will it be before people start comparing notes?

Oh, and now Cirie and Felicia are going by momma Felicia and momma Cirie, I guess that will make it easier for him. But they keep talking about those 2 as a duo and even Jared joked with Cirie and Izzy in a room together that nobody is going to touch the 2 mommas because EVERYON would be pissed and Jared thinks that shows how stupid everyone else in the house is to underestimate them.

This tangled web is going to catch up with Jared and I can't wait. Also, every time Jared and Cirie are alone in a room or even with Izzy there, she hugs him and kisses him all over like only a mother does, and I would love for someone to walk in on that at the right time and see how they get out of that one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 11:13 am

Jared is not very smart and is quickly becoming very unlikable. HE is in a perfect position in the house but he seems determined to fuck that up. He is in tight with both sides of the house. The smart thing to o in this position is to just keep your mouth shut and lay low, but he's the smartest person in the house so knows better and will just keep telling tales.

He 100% should have kept Reilly safe instead of Jag. Jag wasn't going up anyhow. It's very early in the game o it would have been easy to smooth things over with Hisam for saving his target. All that needs to be said is that she kept him safe last week and he needs to keep up the illusion of being with that side of the house because that is what is good for his own game AND that keeps the lines of communication open for him to get information from that side moving forward. But instead of that, he threw her to the wolves and his house of cards is going to come tumbling down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 3:12 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. And just wait until Hisam hears that Jared is spinning this tale that he was played. Sure he talked about Reilly not going up right away, but then said he didn't want to backdoor anyone and put her straight up. Jared still knew she was the main target and was in the mix. He apparently got to talk to Hisam before sending anyone and Hisam said none of those 3, which is when he should have done as you suggested and said he had to save Reilly because he gave his word last week and his word is his bond. Hisam couldn't very well go against that with all his integrity and transparency talk as well as not showing his cards to the younger crowd.

Ctown, did you happen to see the conversation he had with Blue? I didn't count, but he kept saying how intelligent he is and how well he reads things and can make up his mind, etc. Funny thing is that she then told him she hadn't told him her actual list before and he tried to say he knew that, etc.

I just hope he gets caught up sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 3:15 pm

I saw part of the conversation it was cringeworthy. What I'd really like to see happen with this assclown is for his Mom to get fed up with his bullshit, realize what a liability he is and send his ass packing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 4:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I saw part of the conversation it was cringeworthy.  What I'd really like to see happen with this assclown is for his Mom to get fed up with his bullshit, realize what a liability he is and send his ass packing

Wow, wouldn't that be harsh. Ctown have you seen anything in the updates about "traitors" having to do with Red and/or Cameron? It was something Cirie and Jared started to talk about and she told him not to say anything. And then another time Jared and Cirie were talking about Izzy being stupid and possibly the "secret" that she won that previous show earlier this year is now common knowledge. I am guessing that Izzy let that cat out of the bag the way they were talking about it. I don't know the name of it, but one of the posters (Imok, Nite or Mr. J) mentioned she had won something else in January making the rounds on the circuit of reality gameshows.

I just want to see Cirie's reaction when/if Jared is on the block on eviction night and she starts looking for votes. She will be making threats, promises and anything else to save his ass and if that don't make people stop and think a bit (considering he looks just like it), then nothing will. The other way it might come out is if Izzy somehow ends up on the block on eviction night and wants to barter her knowledge for votes, and I could see that coming consider she is so emotional.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 8:34 pm

Cameron has mentioned traitors too her several times and it makes her nervous so you know she is going to be pushing for him to go this week depending on how the veto plays out.

Also notice that they finally put the memory wall up yesterday. Normally not a big deal but they have Jareds pic and Ciries pic about as far away from each other as they can be.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 9:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Cameron has mentioned traitors too her several times and it makes her nervous so you know she is going to be pushing for him to go this week depending on how the veto plays out.

Also notice that they finally put the memory wall up yesterday.  Normally not a big deal but they have Jareds pic and Ciries pic about as far away from each other as they can be.

Well that makes sense as to why she has been quietly trying to flip things against Cameron. When she went to talk to Hisam, I think that was her intent, but then he went off on having to make sure Reilly leaves and she didn't go further. She then enlisted Coy to make talk to some people about Cameron. She keeps sending people to do these things, but does she really think Cory can convince anyone of anything? Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
imok

Female Posts : 156

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 8:28 pm

She won Traitors with a skillful play of manipulation and deception. Other BB alumni on that show were Rachel and Cody, who both played a respectable game. She won the prize, 250K.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 9:51 pm

imok wrote:
She won Traitors with a skillful play of manipulation and deception.  Other BB alumni on that show were Rachel and Cody, who both played a respectable game.  She won the prize, 250K.

This is my point, why does she send people to do these manipulations instead of doing it herself because they don't hold a candle to her in that department. I get that she doesn't want it to track back to her, but which is worse, not getting the manipulation to work because the person you send is inept or having something track back to you and you can work yourself out of? I see pros and cons to both.

Take today for instance, she was tired of the dancing around crap with Jag/Blue/Hisam situation and she just straight up told Jag to cut the bullshit and be honest and even said she already knew the truth, so it was a test. He folded like a house of cards on everything Hisam had said to them and that it was more about brown protecting brown and LGBTQ, or his "community and values thing" that he always touts.

Back to Jared, I really don't understand his game. He can be very smart, and then 2 minutes later be very stupid. He seems deeply invested in Cory for some reason and there are times when I get the impression that Cory knows about the mother/son thing and that is the reason, but then other times, it seems like he thinks he NEEDS him or something. It is just weird.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:45 am

I'll tell you exactly why Jared seems this way. Because he is playing both sides of the houses and can't keep up with what he told to who. That will be his ultimate demise and his mother will not be able to save him from himself
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
I'll tell you exactly why Jared seems this way.  Because he is playing both sides of the houses and can't keep up with what he told to who.  That will be his ultimate demise and his mother will not be able to save him from himself

With all the back and forth with the Reilly vote (worse than a rollercoaster for sure), it is so weird that Jared and Cirie always seem to be on opposite of the decision at the same time working different sides of the house. And ironically tonight, Cirie is pissed that she thinks Reilly has made it look like her and Izzy are the kingpins to the decision making and Jared is on the other side of the house trying to impress Blue (I think he is smitten with her) by saying everyone is waiting for HIM to make the decision before the completely commit.

But I do agree he is getting caught up in his 2 sides of the house and now he is also being a bit blinded by crushing on Blue. And BTW, I'm confused about Blue. They said Hisam wouldn't target her because of the LGBTQ community thing, but the way she is flirting hardcore with Jared makes me think she is not gay, unless she is bisexual. And if that is true, I guess it would surprise me that Jared would be attracted to someone who is bisexual, but maybe now I am stereotyping or something.

And I am STILL mystified by how much Jared trusts Cory and their talks seem very candid with each other. Hopefully more info will come to light at some point about this.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 6:34 am

So the "flirmance" is heating up a bit more between Jared and Blue (I think he is crushing harder than she is for sure) and he is even asking about how many previous partners she has had and things of that nature. She is telling him there are certain questions she won't answer that are none of his business. Then they were talking about hooking up in the house and she said "what would your mom think." The update then showed he said something like "go ask her" which is completely impossible unless he has told her about Cirie, and that is not happening. I think I will go back and listen to the rest of that conversation later.

But if she is just messing with him the way I believe she is, then she should be trying to get him to save Reilly while he is crushing hard for her right now. She did tell him to give Reilly a pep talk tonight and he proceeded to go right over there and try to make her feel better by telling her how to approach people for more talks tomorrow (even though he knows that Cirie and Lizzy supposedly closed that door earlier). I don't think Jared has thought about the fact that he is more closely aligned with people on the "older side" of the house and he is now flirting and crushing hard with someone who is a main character on the younger side of the house. What is she going to think when he is playing against her week after week and will that affect his decisions? I would also like to know what his mother is going to think when she gets wind of this little flirtmance he has going because it is not like he is using it to his advantage in any way.

Then you have Cory who is supposedly one of Jared's closest people besides Izzy and Cirie, but he is crushing hardcore over America who is playing the middle of the house and encouraging Cory to do the same. But I read in one of the updates earlier that Jag is supposedly crushing on America too. The thing is she is not interested in either of them in that way, but does want to work with Cory and play the middle.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 10:52 am

Here's the thing with the whole Cirie/Jared thing. They're playing this whole thing completely wrong. A split house could be a HUGE benefit to them. They should be playing with Jared being on the younger side and Cirie being on the older side while protecting each other within their alliance. Cirie never should have been a part of flipping the vote, but Jared should have. Hide in plain sight. But instead Jared is just playing all over the place and Cirie is just letting him implode his own game. Perhaps they just don't want to be seen talking, but they have Izzy who knows their secret and she can be used as the liason between them so they stay off the radar.

Now on to the whole flirting with Blue thing. I'm not sure if she stated if she's bi or gay but I can already see the social media uproar if she stated somewhere that she's gay and not bi. Just who does Jared think he is? She's gay and that is NOT a choice and you cannot "turn" her He's nothing more than a homophobe for thinking he can! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 1:03 am

It is just a weird dynamic between them. He is asking questions to her like they are already dating and she gives me the impression that she likes the flirting, but doesn't see anything else happening. Meanwhile Cirie has no idea this is going on, so that should be a fun conversation to see when she calls him out for not having his head in the game.

I'm just over it and sick of things falling into place even though he has been playing this all wrong. It's time for a little heat to start coming up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 10:27 am

Moving this discussion back to the Jared thread:

How fucking stupider can this idiot get? At this point it's just all hype and he's going to get on her last nerve. If this showmance DOES turn into anything, he will have no choice but to tell her and then the secret will be out. Can you really see a final 4 of Blue, Jared, Izzy and Cirie? Especially with the way Izzy, Cirie and Felicia have been talking down about her. (Felcia called her a hoe the other night and of course social media over-reacted)

Now there are some that think this is a whole ploy by Jared because he wants to cut his Mom and join forces with the young side of the house because he's more comfortable with them. But I don't think he's smart enough to come up with something like that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 4:12 pm

Just keep digging that hole idiot. Cory is not going to fall for anyhting. Why bring this up out of the blue like that?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:33 pm

Actually Reilly told Cirie to stick with Matt and Jag, she admitted that the other day. Jared makes so much shit up, who knows if anything else was said.

Jared is so caught up in getting into Blue's pants he isn't thinking about much else. There are people pointing to it more and more, but Cirie keeps downplaying it saying Jared is getting information for them and such. If I were one of the others, I would ask what information has he brought to them lately? Blue tells him NOTHING. All he does is go from person to person, group to group and lie about having their back. His house of cards is going to come crashing down.

I don't think he wants his mom cut, but he does want a clear path to having sex with Blue that is for sure. Hisam told Izzy today that Jared and Cory should be the noms next (I think he meant after Jag and Blue), but Izzy didn't mention that to Cirie or Felicia. Maybe she is looking for her way to get Jared out just like Jared is looking to get her out?

In any event, Jared and Cirie had everything going for them and they just keep shooting themselves in the foot. It hasn't made a difference YET, but you can't keep doing this sloppy shit and not have it come back on you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:48 pm

It seems there might be a little trouble in paradise for Jared and Blue. Not sure why the feeds were down for a long period last night, but when they came back Jared was pouting in the bedroom and Blue was explaining things to him. They never really revealed exact details, but it sounds like they were all talking and somehow she revealed that she would vote out Jared if he was on the block next to Jag. He got butt hurt about it and she was explaining that her and Jag have been friends since the first day and she just started interacting with Jared a few days ago, etc. He said his first instinct was just to no talk to her and stuff, but decided that was immature. Personally I think his lust got the better of him once again, but that is opinion.

Now she did say that could change as the game progresses and stuff like that. They talked about choosing people they are dating over friends, and all that stuff. He also asked her if she told Red something he shared with her and she denied it, but Red and others told him differently. Seems like that might have been a misunderstanding about what was said and done, but whatever. They are both treading a bit lightly. I'm guessing this will probably motivate Jared to make sure Jag is at the top of the target list (even though they are supposed to be working together), so he can have Blue to himself but that could end up sending HER out the door if they are up together and he wins another veto.

Cirie even called Jared in to talk about the Red/Blue situation and some other things but Mecole interrupted some of what they were talking about. He did kind of explain the situation with Red/Blue and Cirie was satisfied with that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Here's the thing about their showmance. Both have SO's on the outside of the house. In fact, social media has been stalking Jared's twitter and uncovered that she constantly uses and retweets the n-word. Now what they hope to accomplish with this I have no idea. No HG has ever been, nor ever should be evicted because of the behaviour of someone they know outside the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 5:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Here's the thing about their showmance.  Both have SO's on the outside of the house.  In fact, social media has been stalking Jared's twitter and uncovered that she constantly uses and retweets the n-word.  Now what they hope to accomplish with this I have no idea.  No HG has ever been, nor ever should be evicted because of the behaviour of someone they know outside the house

They have talked about this kind of thing, but both basically are saying to the other that things were going south before coming into the house. I believe Blue even said she actually broke it off right before coming on the show so she would be free to do whatever she wanted.

I do find it interesting that his girl uses that type of language and maybe this is why he didn't jump on the "send Luke out of the house" bandwagon so quickly. I thought it was more like doing what Taylor did last year saying she wouldn't wish that kind of pushback on anyone, especially if they didn't mean it with malice. But now maybe he is just comfortable with the use of the word and it didn't bother him as much or something.

i do agree this has nothing to do with whether he should or shouldn't be in the house, but it is an interesting dynamic as far as him as a person because I always thought using that word within the black community usually happened between guys and haven't really heard black women use the term that much. But of course, that could be a situation where I am uneducated about it or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 9:54 am

Just when you think this guy couldn't be any stupider. Jared has now revealed to Blue that his Mom is in the game. Now that's not so bad in itself but he has led her to believe that it's Felicia instead of Cirie. I have no idea what he expects to gain by this. If you're going to fess up, go all in. What happens if Blue goes to Felicia with this information? She's gonna blow up the entire thing and Jared will look like an even bigger idiot that she is. Now there is something else here that someone on Twitter pointed out. Jareds fake last name is Washington, this could further fuel Camerons Felicia/Denzel Washington theory if/when this gets back to him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 4:38 pm

I just saw this on the updates and thought it must be a mistake, but there was too much to the update to be a mistake. I am going to go back and listen to the conversation for myself to see exactly what he said. She says she is not going to treat him different, which is a weird thing to say.

But now the vote is going to be flipped to keep Jag and Cirie/Izzy don't want to tell Jared about the vote until Thursday. However, Cirie is going to talk to Jared "as his mother" and tell him not to share anything more with Cory because he is leaking information to others. Meanwhile Cory is pissed that America did this, but Izzy made him think things were okay and he is back to flirting with her.

I have a feeling when Cirie goes to talk to Jared "as his mother" about Cory she is going to tell him about the vote even though she agreed with Izzy not do tell him so he wouldn't freak out.

And if Jared is going to TRY to put it off that Felicia is his mom, it is just stupid because if it does blow up and Felicia confronts him about it, then the thought process is IN the house. I have thought Cory knew about this, but sometimes he just seems to trust Jared and is still star struck by Cirie, but this little tidbit gets out and he will 100% figure it out.

Jared has decent social skills and is probably okay at comps, but he is so reckless and impulsive it just shits on every aspect of his game. But for his protection from Izzy, Cory and Cirie, I think he would have already been gone. They have covered for him over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 8:19 pm

It'a only Sunday. I can't trust that the flips will occur many more times between now and then. It's the norm for this season. But these people are idiots. Red told Cameron that there's no way he ever puts Cirie up. Then why not just write her the check right now?

Jared may end up being the first to go to jury, but will then win a battle back. I can already see it coming
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 12:02 am

I haven't went back and listened to the convos for myself only because I like to see facial expressions and stuff when things like this happen.

I did see in the updates that Cirie talked to Jared briefly and it sounds like she already said something about the vote, but I haven't see any other updates about it, so it could be false. I mean there was one that said Jared told Blue it was actually Cirie and then corrected it.

Also apparently Blue had a long conversation with Felicia about being in love and kids and so forth then kind of bragged about doing that to Jared. This is just really a stupid thing, but if the latest vote flip holds, she will be leaving this week and he will get lucky with that once again. If she gets voted out, I just wonder if she will whisper to Jag on the way out about the mother/son relationship because she will think that Jared let her down or something?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:33 pm

This guy is a real piece of work.  After tehy found out there is a comp for the top 4 vote getters, this assclown had the audacity to tell Cory that there's no way he gets picked because he does not have the personality to be a fan favorite.  Then he gets the surprised pikachu face  Jared Surprised-pikachu-pokemon-meme when Cory takes it personally.

Gee you basically tell someone they have an unlikable personality then wonder why they get offended. If only he realized the irony since Cory is near the top and his ass is near the bottom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jared Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next