Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared HOH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 2:44 am

Can we get ONE damn week where Cirie and Jared don't get what they want? Obviously Red will be the target, but like Ctown's wish predicted, Jared of course KNOWS he is the smartest person in the house and will have some sort of way he wants to do it. Remember, he also doesn't trust Jag and was saying he hates him too. Now how would he square that with Blue will be yet another thing. I just hope there are some wrinkles that get thrown at him that takes away a few of his choices so he has to show some cards he doesn't want to show.

I didn't bother to listen long enough to see if there was any description of what the comp was, but I would find it very hard to believe it was some sort of memory comp unless Jared got lucky.

At least we MIGHT get some entertainment this week watching his HOH-itis and how much time he spends in his room screwing around with Blue and turning Cirie's stomach.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 3:08 am

I don't know what kind of comp, but apparently a person was eliminated in each round. The first one out was Cameron. The second one out was Bowie. The third one out was Red. This is something that has A LOT of people VERY happy.

Felicia apparently knows that Matt played but has said he doesn't know who won. Apparently Cirie is letting Izzy believe that Jag won it for himself. Cirie told Matt the only people who know are her, Matt and Jag and to keep it that way. She even told him not to tell Felicia because nobody can keep a secret (including her). It really is too bad that Jared knows because you KNOW he is going to spill that shit to Cory and to Blue within the next 2 days.

Cameron offered to Jared to go up as a pawn already. Seems a bit arrogant if you ask me since they aren't in the same alliance. Also I see a clash of targets coming down the road too. Cirie was telling Matt that Cameron was on his way out, but I know that Jared wants Red out more. I also forgot that Jared supposedly hates Bowie as well. You know what will be funny is if he puts up Bowie and Cameron, Red wins veto and takes Cameron down and then Jared has to choose a replacement. He is probably going to think about Jag, but considering he just escaped a unanimous vote to go home, you can't very well sell him as a pawn. So, who is he going to choose? Seems like Blue would be a good choice considering she didn't get any votes this week, right? Wouldn't that be a fun conversation to watch?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 3:16 am

So how is Jared going to explain why there are no pictures of his mother? He has talked about his mother being in his life, so it isn't like he can suddenly say they are estranged or anything. They can't have pictures of her because I am guessing there isn't a lot of difference between Cirie then and now that wouldn't be recognizable. I suppose they could find some pictures of him with an aunt or someone and pass it off, but that gets a bit messy when people are all looking, pointing and asking questions. And what about Blue? She supposedly knows that either Felicia or Cirie is his mom. You don't think she isn't going to be scrutinizing those pictures carefully? He did say he had like 11 brothers and sisters and those are from his dad, so maybe he has a stepmom that he can use for the pictures or something. I think he really ran a risk winning this and they better hope they have figured out this thing before going into the house especially if Cirie wins in close proximity to his win.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:23 am

The comp was a knockout style comp where the winner picks the next two. It will be interesting to watch because that comp always draws a few lines. Makes me wonder who picked Cirie at all. It came down to Jared and Izzy at the end. I'm actually glad Jared won so I can see this train wreck of HoH-itis. With either one of them, it's still Ciries HoH and everyone knows it.

It's just a matter of time before the entire house knows it was Matt who saved Jared if they don't already know.

Cirie already told Jag that the plan will be Cameron and Red with Cameron being the target and that is likely what will happen. What we really need is for Cameron and Red to get on Ciries good side before noms so that she targets someone else, then convinces Jared of that, I don't even care who. But then Blue gets in Jareds ear that it HAS to be Cameron and Red for revenge of putting her up.

For Jared's HoH pick he got pictures of his dog, which he asked for and I completely understand that. But it wouldn't really be a huge thing to just have an aunt or any older female pose as his Mom for HoH pics. I remember way back when I used to apply for BB, I had hatched a plan where I would lie and tell everyone I was married. That plan would accomplish two things for me. Keep anyone from trying to get in a showmance with me (not that it would have happened as I would have been the "old" person in the house) and I would have my wedding ring from when I was actually married to give to someone as collateral for when I needed them to trust me on something. I'm sure most people remember the days when the HG's used to do things like that
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 3:26 pm

lol. This asshole is trying to play Red and Cameron against each other. This will not take long to go sideways at all. He's told Red that Cameron offered to go up as a pawn against Red and told Cameron that Red offered to go up as a pawn against Cameron.

Gee, this can't go wrong. The two of them never talk and there's no way that they're gonna share this information with each other. Sarcastic

Oh yeah, and he said 1000% that if veto gets used, America goes up as the target. If that is true, I need America to win veto and save one of them, Jared will have no idea what to do and would most likely take the safe route and put up Bowie or Meme who have both basically been paperweights the entire season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 11:28 pm

Cameron actually DID volunteer to help Jared target Red if he needed it. Jared shared that with Red and Red has pretty much dropped him like a bad habit. Even cried actual tears to Cirie after the noms and such. Some of that might have been an act because he does tug at Cirie's heart strings about things and she has a soft spot for him for some reason, but I think this has actually worked to wedge them apart.

Cameron is the target, but if he comes off the block they are saying America. If that doesn't work then he will go with Bowie because he can't stand her either or at least that is what he said a couple of days ago.

Felicia and Cirie had to talk Jared into putting up Cameron and Red together (seems to me that would have been an easy decision). MeMe has already had enough of Blue saying she was acting like the "first lady of the HOH room" or something with all her parading and such.

Jared is going to pick Cory for hg's choice and Cory said this is one he will actually win and leave it the same. Cory just spent a week schmoozing Red and Cameron, there is NO WAY he is going to put himself out there to win a veto in this situation. But I guess that is that is just 1 less person to play.

If I were Cameron, I would pick Felicia just for shits and giggles. Vetoes usually involve running around and stuff, so this would be 1 less person to compete against. People would think it is bad, but if she wants to be in the house and play the damn game, then she needs to play the damn game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 12:56 am

In the comp, it sounds like everyone made sure that Cameron, Red and Bowie were the first ones out. Bowie threw it to Red on her turn, so that made her part easy.

As far as Cirie being picked, it sounds like she was picked once and she threw it right away because she told Jared she really couldn't put up anyone. Not sure who she threw it to, but it sounds like she did 1 question and was done. America was also chosen like 3 times so it is easy to see that she was also targeted. I wonder with Jared's middle of the pack play how many times he was picked? I know it came down to him and Izzy at the end and I know he had to answer at least one question prior to that because someone was making a joke about how he acted like he didn't know who to pick. It sounded like maybe he was one of the first 2 up there.

This also kind of explains why Izzy was a bit upset after they all went and saw the HOH room. She was in the shower and Cirie asked her if she was upset and she said she was just sad because she misses Paige so much and it would have been nice to have something from her. She started to say something and stopped short, but I think she was going to say something about Jared has his family here but she doesn't so maybe he should have let her have this especially knowing the target was going to be Cameron and Red, and I have to say that would have been the way to handle that, but Jared had to puff out his chest. Now watch the next HOH be physical and something he could actually help his groups with and he won't be competing. If that happens I am sure Izzy will be the first to say something to that effect as well.

Oh and speaking of the HOH reveal, Jared all the sudden told people that he and his father have a special kind of relationship and if the letter was from him he would be reading that in private and hoped people would understand. He made it sound like he would get emotional and would be embarrassed or something. He opened the letter and said it was from his brother.

Well there is apparently a bit of a story behind this little ruse. He was talking to Cirie later and said that he listed his girlfriend first as someone to send him a letter. Cirie asked if he would have wanted to hear from her right now. He said probably not. She said that maybe BB helped him out with that and went to the next person on the list. So those stories about him having a girlfriend at home were accurate and it wasn't someone he broke up before entering the house like he told Blue. I should have known he was lying through his teeth. Now that he is sleeping with Blue, Cory referred to her as his girlfriend and he said there is no way she could ever be HIS girlfriend outside this house. Cory said Kitty, Kitty, Purr, whatever that shit means that she says all the time, and Jared said THAT is a BIG reason why not. So basically he is just saying she is good enough to have sex with on national TV in the house with his mother in the next room, but not good enough to actually date on the outside. This guy is a disgusting asshole and he deserves all the shit (non-violent of course) that will be thrown his way for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Here we go. It hasn't exactly blown up social media but it's out there with people calling for Jared to be expelled for using a slur. This is the can of worms production opened when expelling Luke. So what are they going to say now? IMO a slur is a slur, there's no varying degrees
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:27 pm

It depends on which "R" word he used. Since it appears to have happened before the feeds came back we have no way of knowing what it was for sure and that would make a difference.

He could have said she was a racist because she's supposedly trying to help the white hg he is targeting. Or it could be another one that means intellectually challenged.

Quite frankly I would not be surprised by either. He is a hothead and judging from some of the social media posts his girlfriend makes using the "N" word I assume he is pretty comfortable with offensive language in most settings.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:33 pm

I don't think it was racist, not in the contest of when Jared was retelling it and said R-word instead of the slur. The point being, that BB set a precedent with Luke and they need to enforce it across the board, not just when they see fit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think it was racist, not in the contest of when Jared was retelling it and said R-word instead of the slur.  The point being, that BB set a precedent with Luke and they need to enforce it across the board, not just when they see fit

But again, it depends on the word that was used and unlike the Luke situation, it was not on the feeds. Yes, I know production knows what the word was of course, but it was not "public" and the fact that Luke found it funny, had no remorse about the situation and was kind of doubling down about it. All that stuff matters. Jared apologized to Cory within minutes of having said it, so that shows a different intent there.

I understand what you are saying, you either enforce the precedent or not, there shouldn't be picking and choosing, but all those details matter as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:41 pm

Agree to disagree, those details are meaningless. We know what the word was. I never heard anyone refer to racist as the R word. It just doesn't make sense. Remorse or not is irrelevant. Being on the feeds or not is irrelevant. If Lukes saying it was not on the feeds, but there was a clip of him saying something like "I should not have said the n word" do you think it would be any different? He still would have been expelled. This is nothing more than production picking and choosing. Of course nothing is going to happen and they likely will not even address it. Jared is a part of their big twist and to expel him would ruin the twist for them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 7:59 pm

Still not getting much legs. Now if it makes the rounds on TMZ, People and EW then there might be something to it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:24 am

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree because I think the context of the comment (was it directed at being a "R" word or did he say her throwing the comps was the "R" word). Was he trying to say she was stupid or did he say throwing the comps was stupid. The word is sensitive of course, but I see a difference here.

But like you said, they aren't going to do anything about it anyway, so it is a dead issue. And I'm sure it is not going to be the last time they pick and choose when to enforce something and when not to enforce something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jared HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared HOH   Jared HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared HOH
Page 1 of 1