Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared veto

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 1:56 pm

I guess Jared is already pissed off that America is playing in the veto because he thinks she will just throw the comp. He told this to Cory shortly after he told Cory that America may be a replacement nom. The guy is not too bright at all. I want to see America win it, then really piss off Jared and use it to save Cameron
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 4:46 pm

I listened to Jared go off on Cory in the HOH room when they were alone, but apparently before the feeds came back, Jared confronted Cory in front of Izzy that America better not be throwing this comp because he will put her ass up on the block and send her home. Cory told him if he wants to vent or bitch at him, they should do it in private. After telling Cory why it was like the fucking sky falling because America got picked to play he gave him a back-handed apology for confronting him in front of Izzy.

He is saying it is crucial for Cameron not to win this POV, but with America throwing (which he is apparently positive she WILL do) it makes the odds go up. He then proceeded to say how him being with Blue benefits the two of them going further in the game, but America does NOTHING for him, only Cory. Cory ALMOST said that the same could be said for Blue, but stopped short. He kept telling Jared that the game changes and even if she has been throwing comps up to now she wants Cam out more than Jared does, but he isn't buying it. Cory told him he would talk to America, but he thinks this is going to make her think none of them trust her and it could change things going forward and he doesn't need that. They batted it back and forth for a while longer and Cory left the room very pissed. He even said under his breath that Jared is a fucking moron, which is very true.

At one point Cory told Jared he has been running America's name through the mud for the past few days just like they agreed and I have to wonder if him doing that is adding to the situation. Supposedly it is to show he isn't as close to her as others think, but I think it is just painting a bigger target. I haven't listen to Cory talking to America, but this is just STUPID.

And another thing he kept bitching like this was the worst thing ever (like if Hisam had been chosen on the week they wanted to BD him), and then said he (Jared) doesn't need ANYONE else to win a comp for him because he can do it himself. Well who the hell was the first one out in the pressure cooker? Who lost his comp the first night? And apparently America did decently in the HOH Thursday night because they said she was chosen at least 3 times before being eliminated. It is hard to last that many time.

I'm with you, I hope she wins that comp. But of course she won't use the veto because people close to her could be put up as a replacement nom. But Jared won't eat crow with Cory, he will just say "see I told you Bro, she has been throwing this shit and only won it this time cuz you told her to do it."

I am kind of hoping it is the one that has prizes/penalties and see how Jared plays that one. Will he play hard to get the veto? Will he take the punishments? I could see Red go for prizes too thinking he is safe because he has been crying to people (like Cirie) about his birthday being this week and they have always been awful, or that he thinks he needs to go home because he is worried his girlfriend is going to leave him and shit. He even said if he won the veto he has to use it on Cam because he made him that promise early in the game and ALWAYS keeps his word. He is also supposedly going to tell people to vote him out of the noms stay the same. Personally I think he is trying to figure out a way to keep him and Cam in the game by helping to save Cam and then getting votes for himself to stay.

In any event, the HOH-itis for Jared has already started. Another great outcome would be for Cam to win and watch him THINK about putting up America. He would probably also think about Jag, but knows he would lose Matt's trust by doing that at this point. Ultimately he will take the easy road out and put up Bowie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:01 pm

In Jared's world, America can do no right. IF she wins this veto, I guarantee he is pissed off about it and like you said, will use that to quantify that it's the proof that she's been throwing all of the comps in the house. This same girl that lasted almost 14 hours in the pressure cooker. If she's throwing things, she's doing a piss poor job of it but Jared refuses to see that.

If she doesn't win, Jared's pissed because it's just another comp that he just knows she threw and she did it just so Cameron can have a better shot. Oh and speaking of Cameron, America cannot stand him and has told people that he makes he uncomfortable. Basically Cameron is Beast Mode Cowboy to America's Amber in the fact he likes her and refuses to take no for an answer
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:30 pm

Feeds were only down for an hour 20. Cameron won the veto so right now people are thinking Jared will name America as a replacement, so we'll see what happpens. Cirie and Felicia are plotting to get him to use veto on Red so Red doesn't have to spend his birthday on the block. If I was Cameron I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

The veto was a stacking puzzle type thing
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:42 pm

There is NO WAY he is going to do that. They are telling Cameron that Jag will be the replacement and they will send Jag home with the vote just as he should have been on Thursday. They have Felicia pitching this bullshit to him and I haven't watched the rest, but he is not that stupid.

And if Jared puts up America, he is a fucking moron as well. I saw in the updates that people told America she did well, and it was in front of everyone so I'm sure she didn't throw it. I think that talk he had with Cory was in case he did have to do a replacement because he told Red America would be it, he told others Bowie would be it and he told Cameron Izzy would be it. This is where he fucks himself up for no reason. He should have kept his mouth shut until after the veto and then they could have done something.

Cory has already started campaigning to Jag for America should that happen, which is quite interesting of him to start there. Oh, I am SOOOOOO glad Jared is finally getting screwed in his game. I actually hope he does put up America and then I hope they swing the votes (it is VERY possible) and watch him, Cirie, Felicia and Izzy shit their pants for a change.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:43 pm

It was the tiny veto it sounds like. Felicia already approached Cameron with using it on Red instead of himself and he shut that down really quick. Told her that whoever sits next to Red, they have the votes to keep Red
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 5:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It was the tiny veto it sounds like.  Felicia already approached Cameron with using it on Red instead of himself and he shut that down really quick.  Told her that whoever sits next to Red, they have the votes to keep Red

I can't believe they ACTUALLY thought that would work. That is just plain stupid and the fact that they had Felicia pitch it is just fodder for him to use should he win the next HOH. He won't be going after Jared. He is going to take his shot at the Felicia/Izzy/Cirie group for sure because there is no way Felicia brings that option to him if all of them weren't on board.

imok likes this post

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:13 pm

So now Cirie and Izzy are making rounds talking to people about putting up Jag as a replacement. Cirie said she knows Jag has hard feelings about the 10-0 vote (ya think?) and she thinks that is dangerous.

I'd like to know what happen to Bowie being a replacement? Last week for 2 days straight Jared talked about how much he absolutely HATED Bowie and KNOWS she is with Cameron and Red, and they all put them up and out of the HOH comp first. These people change their minds more than they change their underwear!

Cory looks really, really PISSED sitting there listening to various people talking. Of course they aren't saying America's name in front of him, but he has already talked to Jag about a vote for America and that he will be campaigning for her. If you think about it, Cory and America's plan to kind of distance a bit from each other and let others know they are willing to cut the other one has apparently worked too well because Cory has people thinking she is the most untrustworthy snake in the house and I think he knows this is going south for him in a hurry.

I still say putting up Jag will hurt the trust Matt has for Cirie and Jared both and Matt has A LOT of inside information on all of them. Oh and Felicia apparently told Jag the only reason he was targeted last week is because America told Felicia that Jag was saying her (Felicia) name as a nominee. He told Blue last night that his nomination and eviction were all because of America and Blue didn't say much about it.

I'd also like to know how putting up America will affect Blue and Jared's relationship? Will Blue get pissed off and let Jared's secret out of the bag? Jared's HOH is turning into the clusterfuck we knew it would be and I couldn't be happier. I hope they intend for Red to go stay, but he ends up going to blow that part up for them as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:59 pm

It's only Saturday and the veto has barely been played and they've already flipped to sending Red home and it doesn't matter who the renom is.

Cirie went and told Jared that Jag HAS to be the renom so that they can appease Cameron that his HoH wasn't for nothing.

The idea behind Felicia being the one to pitch the idea to Cameron is that Cirie did something very similar to someone on Survivor. Heading into Final 4, she came up with a plan to convince someone to give up the immunity necklace and when he listened and gave it up, they proceeded to vote him out. She feels that if Cameron saw the season, that if the idea came from her he would immediately know. I don;t care much for Cameron but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. It's not like he's gonna forget Cirie played survivor if the idea comes from Felicia.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 8:37 pm

Thinking about this whole thing, in this situation sending Red home is the best move for Cirie and her followers. They really dodged a bullet last week on Camerons HoH that none of them were targeted. Everyone knows that these two are very close and this is the chance to break them up. Sure, they may say other shit rigt now but I guarantee you that if they keep Red, those two will go right back to where they were before they were on the block together but will look for others to team up with.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 10:09 pm

For Christ's sake. Now this group is gonna flip flop on renoms. America is currently off the hook and they're going back and forth on if it should be Bowie or Jag.

The feeds keep switching camera's and apparently there was some Red/Cameron drama earlier that the feeds don't want us to know about, as soon as the discussion goes there, they switch. I think part of it is Camerons supposed harassment of America
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 10:41 pm

Now I know it's not gonna happen, but how funny would it be if Jared tells Blue that he can sell it and make it happen (Because he needs to feed his ego) and she ends up going home on his HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:45 am

This is how big of a pussy Jared really is.  They had a stupid meeting of the 7 deadly sins group to decide who to put up.  They were batting around the Bowie, America or Jag, or even one of them volunteering to go up to help him out, and Cirie being the voice of reason and of course the leader of the entire group as usual says it should be Bowie because she really isn't connected to anyone but Cameron and Red, and has kind of dropped Cameron at this point.  Of course Red will know when Bowie goes up, he is probably going home.  Izzy and Cirie say they will tell him at some point because he will accept it better and they wouldn't want to blindside him.  And this was being said with Jag sitting right there probably wondering why the hell they didn't give him the same consideration, but that is another topic.  

So then Jared says that he doesn't think he should have to all the burden for having to tell Bowie she is going up and for explaining to Red afterward about having put up Bowie.  His solution was that maybe Izzy and Cirie would talk to Red BEFORE the veto meeting and let him know what was coming since Jared already has to be the bad guy putting him up and all of that!  Cirie explained very quickly to Jared that they obviously can't go and tell Red BEFORE the meeting because then Red will know they are all talking and stuff, which would be worse.  So he was sulking a bit about that and said he just told Red he was good and now he has to do this!  He later whined to Blue that he can't believe HE has to be the one to do all this and send him home on his birthday and all of that.

Where is all that tough talk he had before about he "don't care about anyone else, taking a shot at this one or that one or whatever cuz he is there to play?" He actually wanted his mom to save him and do it for him. I have a feeling she has been doing that in most cases throughout his life because he doesn't seem to look before he leaps or think before he opens his mouth.

Oh and he told Cirie and Izzy that Matt volunteered to go on the block as a pawn. I listened to that conversation and what Matt said was he wouldn't really want to be a pawn for anyone but if at some point it HAD to happen he would have to do it for the team. This is NOT one of those situations. Cirie and Izzy both told Jared to ask Matt, so he invited him to the HOH room and he couldn't even bring himself to ask Matt. He kept beating around the bush and then toward the end said he might have to ask for volunteers and Matt said he didn't think anyone would be wanting to do that. Then later when they had the meeting with all of them in the room Jared said "any volunteers" and nobody said anything at first until Blue said she would volunteer but it wouldn't make any sense for her to go up given her relationship with Jared.

I am just waiting for him to ask the DR if he can delegate his duty for the veto ceremony to someone else.

Oh, and Cameron apparently STILL believes that Jared is going to put up Izzy and told Matt that him and Jared have a very interesting plan and it will catch everyone by surprise and that he (Cameron) will always look out for Matt.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:36 am

Jared really is a piece of work and may be the stupidest player in the history of the game. He wanted the HoH so bad, but now he doesn't want the responsibility that comes with it. Perhaps he should have thought about all of this before winning an HoH that he really didn't need to win.

I'm actually surprised this idiot hasn't come up with a "brilliant plan" and put Cirie up because it would completely hide their relationship and nobody would see it coming. Of course it's entirely possible he did but the DR shut that shit down before he could even get the thought out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 5:56 pm

Well at last check, the brilliant idea is for Jag to be the renom and send Jag home instead of Red. Oh, and per Cirie and Izzy, they were supposed to lie to Matt about the vote and tell him Red was going home because they don't want him upset. But Red told Matt that the renom was going to be Jag. So, Matt then talked to a couple of people and is trying to push America as a renom since it seems that Bowie is off the table all of the sudden.

The reason here is that Cirie thinks that Jag is holding a grudge about the vote and is trying to set up her and Izzy as targets so she wants him out. And because she feels a little heat (which really doesn't exist to be honest) she wants everyone else to shit on the games they were building including her supposed final 4 of Jared, Cory, Izzy and herself.

And think about this, Matt shared his information with ONLY her at first. She even admitted that shows just how much trust he has in her. So now she wants to have everyone, including her to lie to him and blindside him with the vote? That has got to be the DUMBEST plan ever. She also needs to realize that Matt has been gathering information from everyone in the house and just about everyone in the house trusts him. He knows the ins and outs of Cirie's game VERY well so if she shits on him, he could easily start a group of his own and continue to PRETEND to play double agent and sink her ass.

They all know that Bowie, Cameron and Red were together as a 3, which is why they took them out of the HOH first. One wins veto, and comes down the third one goes up, easy as pie. But now that Bowie has sworn off of Cameron because they all told her he threw Red under the bus Cirie has decided they can trust her again. Red also cried to Cirie and she knows Red will never cross her so great for her, but to hell with others. Not sure he has it in him, but even a naive player like him has to see the writing on the wall.

Cory tried and tried to explain to Jared that if Red wins he may or may not put up Cameron because they could easily repair whatever happened. But even if he was willing to put up Cameron, he WON'T put Bowie up next to him, it will be one from their group, probably him or America. Or with all the BD talk, he would probably put up Cory and America with HOPES to BD Cameron.

I hope Matt straight up tells Cirie and Jared he is not on board with Jag going and that Red and Bowie told him about the plan. Tell them he won't be voting against Jag regardless of what everyone else is doing and leave it at that. He is not lying to someone who has never lied to him and has always had his back.

But at this point this shit will change 100 times before the meeting tomorrow anyway. Last I heard was Jared said if Jag didn't come and talk to him today then he was putting him up. Cory said he didn't think Jag would come and talk to him because he is comfortable that Jared was going to put up someone from outside their alliance like Bowie, but Jared he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 6:37 pm

So now to cover his ass, Jared is telling Blue that he tested Jag with some information and Jag went and told Cirie. He then asked Jag if he told anyone and he said he didn't 3 times right to his face, so that is why Jared wants Jag gone now. Mind you, he pulled Blue out of the HOH room where a meeting was about to happen about sending Jag out the door and he was really passionate and pounding his fist into his hands and bullshit like that. She said they are just doing Cameron's dirty work for him and he is supposed to be their target, so she is pissed off too. Jared ain't hearing it. But it begs the question, what could he have possibly told Jag that he wouldn't want Cirie to know about? Blue knows he is tightest with the Mommas and Izzy, so that HAS to occur to her.

At this point, I kind of hope he is dumb enough to put up Jag. I think they might be able to get the votes for Jag WITHOUT Cirie, Izzy, Felicia. All Cory and Matt would have to do is come back to Cirie about Red and Cameron being together or they saw them giving each other signs or something like that. They will flip the vote right back, but at that point they will have screwed over Jag one too many times for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:20 pm

Cory is playing a very dangerous game. Not for himself, but for America. He doesn't agree with sending Jag out and he is pushing Jared hard on it. It got to the point where Jared finally told him that if not Jag, then America is going up. As soon as the talk on America going up was squashed, he should have just taken the win and be done with it.

Everyone thinks Cirie is such a good player and she is not, shes a good manipulator. How bad she is at the game shows just by the fact that last week she got Matt to use the power to save Jag, to just turn around and send him right out the door the following week. What a waste of the power. If anything have him hold onto it until you see who the next HoH is. There's no way she could have known it would be Jared
Back to top Go down
Mr J
BB Member
BB Member
Mr J

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 3:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
Cory is playing a very dangerous game.  Not for himself, but for America.  He doesn't agree with sending Jag out and he is pushing Jared hard on it.  It got to the point where Jared finally told him that if not Jag, then America is going up.  As soon as the talk on America going up was squashed, he should have just taken the win and be done with it.

Everyone thinks Cirie is such a good player and she is not, shes a good manipulator.  How bad she is at the game shows just by the fact that last week she got Matt to use the power to save Jag, to just turn around and send him right out the door the following week.  What a waste of the power.  If anything have him hold onto it until you see who the next HoH is.  There's no way she could have known it would be Jared

I think Cirie probably wanted Cameron's HOH to be a waste and wanted to flush out Matt's power. if Jag goes back out the door it will be karma for constantly talking shit about America to Matt.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 4:18 pm

Mr J wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Cory is playing a very dangerous game.  Not for himself, but for America.  He doesn't agree with sending Jag out and he is pushing Jared hard on it.  It got to the point where Jared finally told him that if not Jag, then America is going up.  As soon as the talk on America going up was squashed, he should have just taken the win and be done with it.

Everyone thinks Cirie is such a good player and she is not, shes a good manipulator.  How bad she is at the game shows just by the fact that last week she got Matt to use the power to save Jag, to just turn around and send him right out the door the following week.  What a waste of the power.  If anything have him hold onto it until you see who the next HoH is.  There's no way she could have known it would be Jared

I think Cirie probably wanted Cameron's HOH to be a waste and wanted to flush out Matt's power. if Jag goes back out the door it will be karma for constantly talking shit about America to Matt.

That whole plan for Cory and America to try to "distance" themselves from each other by saying they would cut the other one and dragging their names through the mud was very stupid and I am surprised that Cory agreed to do it. I think it is probably because he wants to be sure he is not on the block next to America or something, but if you are laying in the hammock with her half the day and night, that really doesn't play to well.

Cirie has changed her mind about Jag because he was not running around the house sucking on her ass for conversation. She was suspicious of him even TALKING to Cameron or anyone else. Cory also told Cirie that Jag was "interrogating" people about what happened with the vote last week. Now, if it was HER or one of her closest cronies that just got blindsided by their own group with a unanimous vote only to be saved by a special power, don't you think there would be some conversations and questions to be had? She has convinced herself that Jag won't forget that vote and will join with others against her. But she seems to forget that Jag knows she was part of the decision to SAVE him, so he would have been loyal to her completely (unless Jared screws things up again).

After all of this Cirie told Jag he needs to talk to people in their alliance and stop talking for hours to people outside that alliance. She said he needs to apologize to the people in the alliance he has supposedly been ignoring and assure them he is with them and all this bullshit. Then they go to the HOH room for an alliance meeting and after Jag says he is with them all 100%, a team player, etc., BLUE of all people suggest that Jag go on the block next to Red so Red doesn't know he is going for sure (bad for his B-day I guess) and they have the votes right there. He hesitated and said that ANYONE in that room would ALSO have the votes, so why HIM? He also suggested Bowie since she isn't in the group, but Jared doesn't want to waste his HOH on Bowie.

Everyone started piling on that this would be a lifeline to Jared who just put himself out there for all of them. It would cover things up, etc. He finally relented and said he would trust the team and would do it. They were all very quick to say this goes a long way in PROVING trust, etc., but it protects Jared because Cam won't come after him. I guess they are missing the part where Red is supposedly going home and Cam won't figure out what happened. They were all very quick to say they are getting to a point in the game where people are just going to have to understand they WILL be on the block etc.

Now if he survives this week, as soon as he wins HOH, he should be telling Jared that he will be his pawn because he needs a really good competitor in the veto and someone that everyone likes and won't vote out, etc., and then watch him pout and throw a fit.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 9:06 am

So right now the plan is to blindside Jag for the second week in a row. And for the second week in a row he is going to fall for it. It's hard to feel sorry for someone so naive. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.....

That being said. I don't think they are thinking it through and with the way they flip, they could eventually come to the correct conclusion. You vote out Red and everyone is fine with it. Yeah, it sucks that it's his birthday but so what, he's a big boy, he'll get over it and even Cameron will be ok with it since him and Red are so shallow, their friendship couldn't survive the game. So REd goes home, Matt and Jag are still both under your thumb and maybe even Cameron. On the flip side, you blindside Jag again, well now you run the risk of pissing off Matt. Cameron and Red have a chance to mend fences and they could very well team up with Matt to run against you. It's simple numbers and all they need to do is think about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 5:40 pm

There problem is they are all so impulsive and don't really think things through. Cirie was SOOOO sure this time, but now Jared is starting to get the jitters that come to every HOH when it gets closer to eviction night and that will be one of the FEW things that will change Cirie's mind for sure. He is VERY worried about Red and Cameron coming back together because Red has come to Jared and asked for some of the details of what was said and has done the same with a few other people who told him all that stuff that Cameron was supposedly saying. Couple that with the fact that Red is now hot on the Felicia trail and Jared will get very, very scared.

Also, Blue is not aware they are about to blindside Jag AGAIN and Jared will have to face THAT situation as well along with most likely losing Matt's trust. Sure he can try the "I am just as mad as you are Matt cuz they screwed me over too" kind of thing, but even Matt can see through that one for sure.

I can see Jared all of the sudden being interested in Cory's take on this because Cory has just kind of stayed out of the fray on this one after beating his head against a wall and Jared talking to him like he was his employee or something. Cory thinks keeping Red is a stupid play and if asked, he will say so.

Oh, and Cirie is also now telling Jared that Matt is "messing up" things as well because she thinks he told America about Jag even going on the block when they were just kicking the idea around. But actually Red told Bowie and Bowie told Matt, so he didn't even find out from his own people. He has been trying to bridge the gap between Cirie and Jag, but it really isn't working.

And I agree with you that Jag and Matt are VERY naive about the game and about people, but there really wasn't any way for Jag to say no in the situation they put him in. They were having a meeting with the 7 sins alliance where he was pledging his loyalty to them and they were discussing the plan. Jared said he didn't want to put up Bowie because it was a waste, etc. Then Blue suggested Jag go up to cover things, etc. Everyone jumped on it saying this will build trust within the team and everything. Matt was the only one in the room trying to get them to do something else. Jag did mention Bowie again since she is not with them in any capacity, but nobody was having it.

Then they turned the screw a bit harder that this would be a lifeline to "save" and "help" Jared and he barely agreed. If he had stood up and said no way, they would have put him up. There was no way out of that one. Just like if someone asks you to be in an alliance, saying no is not an option. But the part that Jag missed is that putting trust in that situation is suicide.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 5:28 am

Well it seems the flip-flop crew have settled (at least for tonight) on sending Red home. Jared FINALLY got through to Cirie that this provides Jared the best protection for next week (he can blame the voters after all cuz he did his part by putting up Jag).

But this particular vote flip has a wrinkle to it. Matt and Cirie are going to vote against Jag along with Cameron and Bowie, so the vote count is 6-4 for Jag to stay. Then people are going to try to blame Cory and America for voting against Red and sending him home so Cameron and Bowie will be mad at them and so will Red as he is leaving the house which I don't understand the significance, but okay whatever.

Now we have seen this cast can't organize a line to the bathroom let alone anything else. I can see this getting screwed up because someone else will have a "great idea" to throw a vote out or something to try to blame someone else. Jared is so glad that he is going to come out of this thing smelling like a rose because he "doesn't have to vote and put up the right renom" to Cameron to buy he is with him.

Now what happens if this 6-4 vote suddenly becomes a 5-5 vote? Jared will have to stand there and break the tie on live TV. He will absolutely shit hi pants and later throw the biggest tantrum you have ever seen. Or what happens if it is a 6-4 vote AGAINST Jag and Red wins instead? That throws a monkey wrench into this stupid "new alliance" that Cirie has directed Jared and Matt to start with Cameron so they can keep Cameron from going after her and Izzy somehow. If Red stays, that gets really weird because Red is planning on talking to Cameron AFTER the HOH to clear the air which is when Red would find out that Jared and others have been lying to him this entire time about Cameron.

Again, these people can't even get on the same page for a vote for more than 1/2 a day at a time and they are going to try to pull off a specific count vote? Of course nothing will go wrong!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 9:55 am

The problem with their whole scenario comes down to one person. Felicia, unless she is blindsided as well, she will leak the information out when she gets her alliances confused. We've seen it happen again and again. I actually hope they try to pull something off that has moving parts just to see it blow up. Jared having to break the tie would be great. But in the end, I think it will end up being another unanimous vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:01 pm

Well their "plan" to neutralize Felicia is she will not be told about the vote count aspect of this. In her mind the only people who will not know about the vote is Bowie and Cameron. I can even see her trying to tell Cameron and Bowie (or at least Bowie) that the vote is Red to try to make it unanimous. But Cirie has laid the groundwork with Cameron, Red and Bowie that Felicia is on an island and is getting confused so don't pay her no mind and has even went as far as to point the target at her with respect to those 3 specifically. But again, this adds even more moving parts.

I am REALLY hoping for a 5 to 5 vote and putting Jared on the spot. He has said in just about every discussion about votes the last couple of days that he is so glad he doesn't have to vote and it will be all on the house cuz he did his part. To see that shit turn around on him at the live eviction would be the best moment of the season so far for me. Of course production will probably make sure that there is a commercial break for Jared to talk to people really quick even though I don't believe this has been the case before, but even with that he OUTS himself by choosing CERTAIN people to talk to about the situation. The more I think about it, the more I want to see it, which means it won't happen and you will be right Ctown, it will be a unanimous vote with ZERO excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jared veto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared veto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next