Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared veto

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 5:57 pm

I just read on one of the update sites that they dumped the idea about the hinky vote situation because Jag wouldn't believe it was America and Cory anyway. So there goes any chance of any drama happening on Thursday unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 7:00 pm

So they are back to making the vote a hinky one all to protect Cirie from Cameron. She is going to be "very upset" when Red is evicted so Cameron stays on her side. They also covered Jared's tracks by him going to Cameron today to tell him he thinks something is brewing with the vote and it is all caused by Felicia. This is partly true because Felicia did lose her mind again and started spouting shit all over the place (more on that in a bit), but it is just an excuse. Jared then told Cam that if the vote comes to a tie, he will send Jag out because he WANTS Red to stay. In the meantime Cam is making promises to Bowie and Red if the HOH comes down to him and Red he will step aside gladly for him.

Izzy and Cory plan to tell Cam that they heard that Red was going to put the 2 of them up to backdoor America and that scared them, and they also heard about all the flip-flopping on the vote and didn't want to be on the wrong side of it. There is also talk from certain people to put the blame on Cory and America for Red leaving, etc.

The Felicia part of this is because she got a bee in her bonnet because Cory, America, Jag and Matt were up late last night. MeMe was with them for a little while. Felicia decided that these 4 (not MeMe) were an alliance and they have to get rid of Jag to bring Matt back to their side. She apparently didn't realize that Cory and America were in the loft while Jag, Matt and MeMe were in the kitchen. She started going around and telling everyone the vote was flipping and Jag was going and she wasn't being quiet about it. Even Red and Bowie heard her spouting about the votes going back and fourth. Then 5 minutes later she went by and told Cory and I think MeMe that now they aren't sure what they are doing so stay tuned and such.

Everyone is tired of Felicia and her antics. She really believes she is untouchable, but I have a feeling she just might see the block this week depending on who gets this HOH.

I really have a bad feeling about this vote and how they are all trying to overthink things or trying to outsmart others. I would LOVE to see a 5 to 5 vote so Jared is put on the spot, but I am not sure he wouldn't keep Red because he is afraid of Cam getting HOH, and of course he started all that crap to tell Cam the vote was going weird and it was supposedly pissing him off when he should have just kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 7:10 pm

Jared can't help but to run his mouth. We've seen it week after week. Last week, what did he expect to gain with the whole letting Jag know he was going to be saved thing? Especially when he was being cryptic about it. This week, why even say anything to Cam about if it's a tie vote. I can somewhat understand the part about saying something weird is going on, but even that doesn't make sense at this point. Don't say anything unless you have to. I can't even keep straight who is going any longer. Each week they waffle more and more on who to send home.

Watch tonights HoH comp be whoever goes to bed the earliest, just so production could save Felicia. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her power trip through an HoH the way she's been annoying the fuck out of everyone
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 9:55 pm

Jared ACTUALLY thought he would be able to make Jag think HE was the one who saved him with the power because he assumed that Cirie and Matt would keep it secret. I mean he didn't even think about that long-term that when it DID come out, he would be proven to be a bold faced liar for absolutely no reason. This is Jared's problem, he only thinks about right now, today. I don't think I have ever seen someone who is so impulsive and sadly he really doesn't have to be. He COULD be a good player and talks a good game, he just has absolutely no self-control at all.

As entertaining as it would be for Felicia to win HOH, I don't think I could stand it. It is going to be bad enough watching her on the block IF that happens. I am sick of her killing the game with her early bed times and just running her mouth all the time like she is some kind of mob boss or something. I do enjoy that she is shitting on Cirie, Izzy and even now Meme a bit because they can use a bit of heat.

Oh, and Red has a feeling he might be going and said as much to Bowie. He seems to have made peace with it a bit. But, he believes ALL the blame rests at Felicia's feet, so if he is evicted he plans to say "raise your hand if you are in an alliance with Felicia" trying to blow her up on the way out of the house. I have to admit it truly is funny and she won't know what the hell to say, especially if she goes into tonight's eviction thinking Jag is the one leaving the house (she has flip flopped back and forth several times today) and it ends up being Red. And of course THIS will be the reason she doesn't win the HOH you can bet on that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:05 pm

But Jared doesn't even talk a good game. He says whatever nonsense he is thinking and is too impulsive as we've seen time and again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared veto   Jared veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2