Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:58 pm

I saw that and wondered just how much shit Cory is going to take from Jared before he drops him like a bad habit?

Also, Jared told Cory that "they" were thinking of keeping Jag. Cory was shocked that he wasn't included in the discussions and asked who. Jared said Matt and Meme and then I think said a couple others too. Cirie and Felicia both told him not to tell anyone, but he did it anyway. Cirie told him not to tell Cory ANYTHING anymore and especially not America, but he did it anyway. He gets dumber every day and it is all just so he can have sex anytime he wants.

Meanwhile, Blue camera talked and said there is a good chance one of Jared's family members really are in the house, so she has to be strategic. She then meets with America and says they need to STRATEGIZE! These 2 girls want to be the star showmances of the show, so how long before Blue tells America abut this "family member" stuff?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 6:59 pm

Jared getting frustrated as his house of lies comes tumbling down. Good on Cory for calling him out on it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:33 pm

This argument ballooned and added Cirie, Bowie and Jag to the mix. Both Cory and Jared were making some good points, but I think Cory was much more credible for most of it. Then Cirie started being a referee and making Jared be quiet at times, and even shushed Cory a couple of times too. But the interesting part was when there was a point laid by one or the other about past transgressions and they would point at each other or Izzy, Cirie always piped up and said "did anyone in this room EVER her ME say any of these things" and she did it multiple times, basically like she has been playing with these people, but she's not spreading the shit. No, she is having the others do it for her.

They ended up spilling just about every alliance in the house and Jared tried hard to stop that from happening and so did Cirie, but Cory basically let it all fly and then talked about Jared playing the middle. Jared said that was Cory the whole time and kept twisting this and that.

But the KEY moments were when Jared tried to say that Cory NEVER advocated for Jag not to go on the block next to Red, forgetting that Matt happened to be there for that conversation, Matt said he DID hear Cory say that so it proved that Jared was the one who wanted Jag up there and possibly leaving the game. And then when Jag joined and Cory told him that Jared came to him (Cory) and Matt earlier today and said that Jag had come to him (Jared) last night and told him the vote was flipping and he wanted to be straight with him or whatever. Cory explained that this pissed him and Matt off because they couldn't believe Jag would screw them like that and Cory asked right then and there if Jag did that and he emphatically said he did not. Jared then said "well he didn't say that exactly, but I was hearing things........." Cory basically said that is not what Jared said and Jared tried to say Cory was twisting it and pointed straight at Matt and said "you must not have understood what was being said." Jag and Cory both jumped right on that saying it was nonsense to try to use that excuse.

After that Matt said something about another conversation and said "I don't always hear everything" but the follow up makes it clear and him and Cory were REALLY pissed following that situation, so he doesn't think he misunderstood.

The feeds went down as the shit was winding down, but I think this vote is still going to go through. Cirie and Jared plan to keep their votes because they promised Izzy. Izzy pretty much knows she is going out the door and tried a bit to talk to America about changing her vote, but she knows.

I really thought Matt and Jag had fucked this up, but it turns out that it was Jared who just guessed at what happened to try to trap shit and it actually worked. Once again, a single fact checking meeting would have fixed the whole thing.

I really hope that when the dust settles that Matt and Jag learned a little something about this game that once you find out someone has been playing you for weeks on multiple fronts that you have to figure out for yourself what is true and whether you can salvage anything OR if it is over, but you don't just jump back into that seat without vetting it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:46 pm

I only caught bits and pieces of it and am too lazy to search for it through flashbacks. I really wish they would update the app to be able to use flashback because I like watching on my TV.

Cirie is 100% right and pointed out things that never came out of her mouth. And they should all be aware that is exactly how she was able to be on Survivor 4 times. Now I know not all of them (Matt/Jag) have seen Survivor, but it's imperative that Cory/America point it out to them.

I'm wondering if we're gonna see that blow up tonight (probably not) or have to wait until the Sunday show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 8:00 pm

I think you are probably right that we won't see it until Sunday's show unfortunately. I just hope they show it for what it is worth and not try to "clean it up" or try to make it look like Cirie was in control of the whole thing. Sure she was able to take the target off of her, I have a feeling it will make it look like she handled them all or something.

I also believe that Cirie will be calling Jared out (to the extent she ever does that is) and tell him that he has to slow his roll and probably tell him he had better make it right with Matt for trying to blame Matt's disability for Jared lying through his teeth. I also hope at some point Jag tells Matt about Jared telling him that day about being saved and he went to Cirie to find out if she told anyone else because he "knew she would be honest" and "knew Matt didn't tell him" so he had to lie to him after that. If he does that, Jared no longer has any ammunition to use on Jag for not being honest about anything. He also needs to tell Matt that Cam proposed a deal for safety, but he didn't believe it and thought he was just trying to make him look stupid when he ACTUALLY went on the block. And tell him he trusted Matt not to say anything, but by not telling ANYONE if Cam tried to get out of it later, he could HONESTLY say he had not told a soul. This would clear things up between them.

Quite frankly Jag could leave before much longer because he is just kind of the sticky shit that gets caught in the cogs of the plans and Matt needs guidance from people who know the game and can steer him right to keep him out of Cirie's clutches.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:51 pm

When Jared spoke to Cirie today for one-on-ones, he used it to try to cover his ass with his mom about having told Blue about his mom being in the house. He told her that Blue keeps talking about knowing how close we (Jared/Cirie) are and he thinks that Izzy might have told her. Cirie said she was going to go on record to believe that Izzy wouldn't have told ANYONE that, especially Blue. If she told anyone it would have been Cory and she didn't even believe that. So he is STILL worried about that secret coming out, so I can't believe that Blue hasn't let that bombshell out if she is REALLY with the other side. And what a pussy is Jared that he has to try to cover his ass with his own mom in the game? I guess that will be a fun thing to talk about when they get out, that he was that stupid along with all the other shit that happened as a result of HIS STUPIDITY!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:52 am

I honestly believe that Blue is so self centered that she doesn't even remember knowing the secret at all
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 4:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I honestly believe that Blue is so self centered that she doesn't even remember knowing the secret at all

I would be inclined to agree with you, but when she had her second heart to heart talk with Jared yesterday where he was a little nicer to her (lying through his teeth, but actually letting her talk for the most part) and she said what bothered her the most is that he hid ALL this other information from her, but told other people things (like Izzy, Cirie and Cory) even though she proved her loyalty since she knows his BIGGEST secret and has never said anything. He gave her a look and she immediately stopped talking about it. This is why I think there is a pact to never talk about it again. I could even see him tell her they could get booted from the house because it is supposed to be a secret twist and production is pissed or something (off the feeds of course). She IS dumb enough to believe that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jared - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared   Jared - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2