Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Cameron veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 4:33 pm

The feeds were down for a bit about an hour ago, so I assume they probably had the meeting. Obviously nothing is changing so no big deal other than I believe you will see a shift in Jared's demeanor. I still think he is going to try to come up with something to get his mom and her minions to switch it back to Jag, but I don't think she is going to give in. That being said, it is only Monday.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 4:46 pm

Well Jag was the original target and it depends on what they're trying to accomplish. If they are trying to get Jared's head back in the game (not that it ever was) then they need to evict Blue, but if they are going with who will be harder to beat down the line, then Jag needs to go.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 6:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well Jag was the original target and it depends on what they're trying to accomplish.  If they are trying to get Jared's head back in the game (not that it ever was) then they need to evict Blue, but if they are going with who will be harder to beat down the line, then Jag needs to go.

I don't think Red did Cameron/Red duo any favors by winning this veto. It made people a bit scared of the one-two punch of the two of them this week. They have thought since the game started that Red has been throwing things. Now they look around and wonder who is going to protect them from the 2 of them, even though they promise loyalty and protection.

I think Jag comes across as very sincere and quite honestly I think his word means A LOT to him, so when he gives it, he does everything he can to keep it. It is just unfortunate that he and Matt both trust Cirie so much (Reilly told them to) because that WILL be their downfall. I kind of hope they start seeing the writing on the wall and learn a bit before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:39 am

Well Felicia jumped the gun a bit and told Jared (even though Cirie actually beat her to it) about the Blue vote. He told her all the reasons why he doesn't want to do it, which is basically he doesn't trust Jag and trusts Blue more. He would rather compete against Blue. He thinks Jag will somehow flip if he wins HOH and go with Cameron and Red instead of their side.

Jared seems to think if Red wins HOH he will choose from a 4 person roster of Izzy, Jared, MeMe, and Blue. He doesn't care if everyone else in the group trusts Jag more. Following this talk with Felicia, he had a discussion with Cirie in the storage room and basically said he wasn't good with this plan. After a lot of back and forth, and Jared obviously making more shit up as they went along to justify how he feels about Jag, Cirie said she was giving up on trying to talk him into keeping Jag and they would either do a split vote and let Cameron make the choice or go along with Jared since he won't vote with them. He said he would be wiling to listen to others in the group, but didn't think they would change his mind.

Cirie has figured out that Jared isn't thinking rationally about this and went to Izzy to tell her that Felicia let the cat out of the bag and she tried to talk to Jared, but he is not having it. He also thinks they can still trust Cory, etc. She told Izzy straight up that Blue is going to be Jared's demise and there isn't anything they can do about it. Oh, and he told Cirie that Felicia made a final 2 with him and said she can't trust Cirie anymore cuz she talks too much and she doesn't think Cirie will ever vote out Izzy. I didn't hear that part of the conversation, but it wouldn't be unlike Jared to make that shit up too so she would start listening to him or something.

At this point, I am not sure which way I want this to go. If Jag stays is screws up Jared, which appeals to me very much because he is like a spoiled child that is having his plaything taken away. On the other hand, if Blue stays the fact that he shared his secret about his mom being in the game (even though he is saying it is Felicia) with her is going to come out and that is even better. She already spends time every day talking to Felicia about how Jared was raised right and all this crap. At what point does she say something to her like "well I can't put Jared's mom on the block" or something like that?

The only bad thing about Blue staying is she is barely even playing the game. Jag is not good at the game, but at least he is TRYING to play the game instead of looking to see when he can grab a quickie under the covers.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:21 am

chap5788 wrote:
go along with Jared since he won't vote with them.  

This is one of the biggest things that pisses me off about what Big Brother has become. Now I don't think Cirie was sincere about this and will just look for other votes, but she is basically telling him that he can get what he wants by throwing a tantrum. What she should be telling him is that he is the ONLY one holding out and does not get to make the decisions for the rest of the group. Tell her that they are voting out Blue and have the votes so he needs to decide which side he wants to be on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 go along with Jared since he won't vote with them.  

This is one of the biggest things that pisses me off about what Big Brother has become.  Now I don't think Cirie was sincere about this and will just look for other votes, but she is basically telling him that he can get what he wants by throwing a tantrum.  What she should be telling him is that he is the ONLY one holding out and does not get to make the decisions for the rest of the group.  Tell her that they are voting out Blue and have the votes so he needs to decide which side he wants to be on

Toward the end of the conversation when she said that it is over then, he all of the sudden said he would listen to the others in the group because "we are a team" and she basically said if his mind is made up it makes no difference. He said if others could make him feel better about Jag he is willing to think about it.

Mecole took her turn last night with him and he just said the same shit. And then he said "why do we need Jag, I can do anything he can do anyway, he ain't no Hisam type competitor." He went on to say that Jag only won 1 veto which is nothing. My answer to that would have been to ask Jared how many he has won? How many times has he been close? Wasn't he the FIRST one out of the pressure cooker comp? Yeah, what a great shield he would be.

Cirie could EASILY get a vote to replace Jared's vote, but she wants to keep Cory and America out of the decision so they can't warn Red and Cameron. She also wants to try to protect Jared by getting his vote blamed on Cory and/or America. It doesn't have to be this complicated.

They had a little blow up with Red saying he don't want to work with Izzy and it was making him sick, complete with whining to Cirie about his stomach and she asked how to fix it. She brought Izzy into the room (told her to keep her cool) and moderated their meeting. Basically ambushed Izzy who had to sit there is listen to Red talk about her running around meeting with small groups and making Red a target, etc. This ended up with a meeting of the Legends 25 group where Cirie started asking who was leaking information, asking about new alliance that Cameron and Red were building (like people are going to own shit like this) and then tried to put it all to bed that this alliance was solid. Now this morning they are still discussing the vote.

Cirie has a few plays here. She could wait until right before the vote on Thursday and pull Cory aside and tell him the vote is flipped and she didn't want him to be on the wrong side of it and tell him not to tell ANYONE. She could also ask Red to give her this favor of a vote because he will do almost ANYTHING for Cirie. She can simply tell him that she knows that Blue is planning something with America (Red supposedly hates America) and Jag will still be a target in front of them. If Jag goes, others will be looking at him and Cameron to take out next. Either way she has her target and Jared can go do whatever the hell he wants to do. She can tell him Thursday that she secured the votes without him and what is going to happen. From there it is up to him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 3:08 pm

Why do they even pretend to give a shit if Cory/America tell the others.  The others are gonna find out well before the vote anyhow because nobody in that house can keep a secret.  Not to mention if she has the two of them, even with Cam/Red knowng about it, there's nothing they can do about it and those tow are dumb enough to fall right in line with what Cirie tells them to do.

I think Cirie may be trying o keep some people in the dark so that she has her target for the following week.  At least that's what her excuse would be.

chap5788 wrote:
 (Red supposedly hates America)

That fucking communist.  If he doesn't like it then he can just leave!  mooning

See the problem with having a HG named America?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:53 pm

When she got pissed off and went to the HOH room to have that meeting to stop all the "nonsense" they did it right out in the open with everyone in the house knowing they were doing it. Like you said, there are NO SECRETS in this house.

Oh and by the way, Jared told Cory today that keeping Jag is being considered and he looked devastated that he wasn't included in discussions. Jared was not supposed to tell Cory and America ANYTHING anymore, but he told them both this information. He asked who and Jared said it was Matt and Meme for sure and then said others were thinking it was going to happen as well. Now you know this is going to cause another conversation to happen where Cory goes to Cirie and asks questions or something. Jared wants to keep his piece of ass in the house so bad, he is willing to do whatever he can to sabotage this vote. He doesn't think Jag is any kind of shield for him, if Jag goes, I truly hope he ends up on the block and Cirie says "I tried to tell you."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 9:01 pm

Just vote Blue the fuck out. She claims to have watched season 25, gets called on it, then backtracks to the one wher Dan and Ian came back. Even if she's talking about 14, how do you confuse that with a more recent season. Not to mention how do you not know what season you're on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 10:53 pm

Apparently she leaked some information or something that had Jared pissed off at her too. She was talking to the camera and saying she didn't even remember really saying anything, but "they are always together and talking but I shouldn't have confirmed it." Whatever that means. He was calling her out about it saying he has done everything for her and never made a problem in her game other than being guilty by association but SHE does this? He seems to think he is just the perfect player and this would not be the first time he called her out for something. And maybe it is just my view of Jared, but the way he talks down to her about certain things rubs me the wrong way. The last time even said "this is the LAST time I want to talk about this situation, for real" and she just agreed and was looking down. She can be an idiot, but he knew that when he picked her out for his side piece, so now deal with it. And he is the idiot sharing all this information with her. It just gives me the impression that it is his way or the highway and the other person has NO RIGHT to an opinion.

Another example was a conversation he had today making it clear that he is in a showmance with Blue and nothing else. It is not a relationship or anything of that kind. In other words, she is his piece of ass to have sex with and he could care less about anything else. Look at the Joker's polls, he is BELOW the guy who was kicked out for saying the N word, that should say alot!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 2:22 am

Well I obviously they are voting out Jag (at least for now) and I am guessing that Cirie is going to tell Matt not to save him either so they have that power for HER use next week.

Like I said, I would rather see Jag stay only because it would piss off Jared and Jag might be a little more apt to figure out that Cirie is going to shit on Matt at some point and maybe open his eyes a bit, but even that might be a stretch because Jag seems pretty naive too.

But the thing that REALLY PISSES me off tonight is how they are all having their laughs at Jag's expense behind closed doors. There are a few of them that think it is just HILARIOUS that they are stringing Jag along with a lot of nonsense. Cirie apparently told Jag she can't be sure he has Cory and America's vote and can't go vouch for that to people like Izzy and Felicia. He tried to say it was like this dance of people saying they can't unless this and the others saying they can't unless that. SHE suggested to him to get all of them in a room and just ask people about their votes. This group was to include America, Cory, Matt, and Cirie possibly Izzy or Felicia. Jag took this to heart and tried to get Cory and America on board to do this, Cory went to Cirie and asked why she would suggest this and they were all having this great laugh that all they have to do is just avoid having the actual meeting and here is Jag really trying to set things up.

America even told Cory privately that Cirie and her group are just fucking with Jag and it is cruel, but he kept going on with the amusement factor when he was with Cirie. There is no reason for them to string him along. it is not like it was with Hisam where it was a blindside thing. It is not early in the game where people don't know where certain people are playing, etc. There is no reason they can't just say they don't have the votes or even better that they can't risk it for whatever reason. Suddenly they aren't worried because they somehow think that Red won't be coming for Izzy all of the sudden and Cirie had a talk with Blue about working with her (at Jared's urging of course).

At this point, I think Matt won't be using it and at least if shit goes sideways for him personally he will have an out. I just hope that Blue screws things up for Jared and Cirie like I believe she will. She is very, very close and bonding with America and I don't think it will be long before she tells America the secret. America is already sick of the game being run by that trio of ladies and she won't leave that alone for sure. And it will all come back to Jared's stupid behavior while trying to get into Blue's pants.

Come to think of it, even if it doesn't blow up, think about how Cirie is going to feel seeing then when she gets home. Her family and friends are watching as he lies straight to her face on a daily basis just so he can have sex on national TV with his mother in the very next room. Wow, sometimes there just are no words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron veto   Cameron veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron veto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2