Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 8/31 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thursday 8/31 episode Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:16 pm

Of course we have to start with the veto aftermath. Now I really wish Red would grow some balls and tell prosuction he is not going to wear the overalls with no shirt or any other shit to further the hillbilly stereotype. And stop with the accent you don;t have on the feeds. Notice how Red only wears the overalls for tv segments

Now comes the campaigning segment and of course the whole keep Jag talk starts as the Cirie show continues.

And now the part telling Jared they want to send Blue home, nothing new here that we haven't already seen but of course it's an edited version. At least we got to see Jared jump to the conclusion that Izzy and Felicia can't be trusted.

Power comp introduced along with some scripted DR's about it as we head into the commercial break
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:28 pm

Cirie is selected (shocker)
Cory selected
Matt selected
Jag selected

Could they really not have at least come up with different scenery from the veto comp. Even if it's in the same room, they had two full days to at least cover up the clue from the veto comp. It's a rehashed comp, and not a bad one, but the bumper walls? Are those really needed? All they had to do was cap the time on it. But that cannot be an easy comp. It may not look like much but it has to really wreak havoc on your arms. And we head to the next commercial break. Let's see if we get to see everyones times when they return
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:40 pm

ok, it's revealed to them in the DR.

Cirie 12:00
Jag:1:53
Cory 0:53
Matt 0:45

I'm calling bullshit, the segments for Cory and Matt seemed to take longer than their times. I know it can be deceiving but c'mon, the way they kept showing Matt struggling at the beginning then he gets under a minute? At least make them believable BB.

So Matt wins and the power is save one of the next two evicted HG's. He can tell who he wants, but of course doesn't tell how he goes about playing it.

Of course they show him running straight to Cirie and we get bullshit DR's with him, she will cut his ass as soon as he's no longer useful, meaning when he doesn't have power.

Oh, and now Cirie is going to claim they can't keep Jag because of Jared, which is completely stupid. Send her ass home and tell him to deal with it and let him mope or you cut his ass. Call it tough love if you have to.

OK, we now know that if the power gets used, the outgoing HoH gets to play. Now the teaser that Matt will use it to save Jag, which may happen because of course we didn't get to see this discussion on the feeds. Vote after this commercial
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:52 pm

We get the bullshit speeches that mean nothing and the votes begin

Red votes to evict Jag
Jared votes to evict Jag
Cory votes to evict Jag
America votes to evict Jag
lol at America getting confused by the mirror in the hallway as we are on our way to yet another unanimous vote
at the break social media is blowing up bitching about it being unanimous
Matt votes to evict Jag and calls Julie Julia
Cirie votes to evict Jag
Felicia votes to evict Jag
Izzy votes to evict Jag
Meme votes to evict Jag
Bowie votes to evict Jag

Julies defelction is getting old really quick with her shit like "Izzy was on board to keep Jag, will she go against the grain
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 11:01 pm

Jag actually looked hurt that it was unanimous.

Matt used the power and saved Jag. Pisses me off we didn;t see that discussion on the feeds, but at least the power is now out of play.

Oh fuck off Julie, she can confirm it? The game itself told them, not a player trying to play a fake idol

As expected we are not going to see the HoH comp. And Julie promises someone will be evicted next week. Big deal, the battle back is still in play.

Now all that being said. Fuck finding out who won the HoH, turn the feeds on so I can see everyone in the house now claiming to be the one to save Jag to his face and then shit talking him behind his back

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 11:11 pm

I want to say more on the vote. Like I said, Jag looked hurt. I don't know if it was just a complete blindside, or if someone tipped him off but told him it wouldn't be unanimous. I really hope he ends up pulling out the HoH and watch people grovel to him.

Unfortunatley Cameron and Red will be his targets because that is who Cirie will tell him to put up if he were to win
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 11:15 pm

So basically Camerons 14 hour HoH comp was for nothing.

Now on another note, it is being pointed out on social media about how Julie cut off Bowie Janes shoutouts (which I think she should do to everyone). Lets see if Bowie has a reaction in the house because se was getting upset this week that people would leave a room when he enters and she feels left out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:06 am

Okay as far as the times are concerned, I got out a stopwatch and started/stopped it with the segment for each person (except Cirie since hers was really bad) and they were all about 44 to 45 seconds. We basically saw ALL of Matt's times, most of Cory's and a little over half of Jag's time. So, I think they were pretty accurate with that. I have to say I was really surprised that Cirie was SOOOO bad. I think she actually thought she did okay. It is too bad they didn't put all 4 times on the card telling them what their time was and the time of the other 3 without revealing the names. I would have loved to see Cirie's reaction about how bad and the other 3 reacting to it being so close.

Did you noticed also at the end of the show Bowie was yelling out "alright, who played" like someone was just going to stand up and say it was them. I would like to know what Cory was saying to Jag when he was holding that card at the end though.

I also thought it was stupid for them to go through with lying to Jag about the vote last night, let him be blindsided and then save him after giving him ZERO votes to stay. I am guessing the spin on it from Matt will be that they couldn't get the votes and he couldn't push too hard so people wouldn't suspect him when he won. He also wanted Jag to be authentic with his reaction. He will also tell him that Cirie was the only other person who knows. But how long before Jared tells people that he "knows for a fact" it had to be Matt which once more should piss Cirie off for him having diarrhea of the mouth.

Did you see Jared making sure he was right there front and center to "celebrate" that Jag stayed? Cirie might be all in on Matt for now, but what happens when Matt starts showing Cirie that Jared is a liability?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:48 am

Also, why didn't they show Cirie telling Jared about the power? Do they not want to show the casual viewer that she is a liar? I get it is her son, but they made this big deal about Matt trusting her and not telling anyone else, then her talking about how much she now trusts him and such, but they didn't show that she spilled that information almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:08 am

Well now that Matt told Jared that he is the one who had it, you can bet your ass that they'll show Cirie telling Jared about it on Sunday. When Matt told Jared, Jared actually seemed a little pissed about the fact that Matt told Cire first and not him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 11:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Well now that Matt told Jared that he is the one who had it, you can bet your ass that they'll show Cirie telling Jared about it on Sunday.  When Matt told Jared, Jared actually seemed a little pissed about the fact that Matt told Cire first and not him

Did you notice that Jared said over and over and over again that Matt can trust HIM ALWAYS and they are supposedly so tight? He is trying to show himself to be in control of various people, but the funny thing is that Cirie was talking to Izzy today and said "Jared thinks he HAS Matt and others, but I am not even sure at this point if he HAS Blue." And funny thing is that she is right. Blue and America are starting to plot and they are sharing more with each other than they are with Cory and Jared. But that is fair game since Cory and Jared are doing the same to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 8/31 episode   Thursday 8/31 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 8/31 episode
Page 1 of 1