Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 9/28 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thursday 9/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 9/28 episode   Thursday 9/28 episode EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:15 pm

Well, other than a bit of excitement watching Cam do the actual comp, it was pretty much a worthless episode to put a cap on a completely wasted week.

It is so funny that they tried to make it look like Matt and Jag really uncovered some big thing with Cory when in reality he told Matt and Jag later about the whole thing. Of course he made it sound like it was started by Meme and Felicia, but who cares about that.

Blue is on my last nerve. She thinks she is just this mega player now or something. She was SO obviously about "dragging Comerica (her name for them) through the mud" that Jag and Matt had several conversations about whether or not they can even continue to play with her WITHOUT Jared in the game. They decided to just kind of watch what they tell her and let her ramble to see what they want to do, so that part of the episode was WAY exaggerated.

And why the HELL did they not do an HOH comp at the end of the episode? They had PLENTY of time to do one regardless of what kind of comp it is. If it is one that takes more time, kick it off and then play it out on Sunday. If it is quick, get it done before the end of the show. Now they will keep the damn feeds down for another 4 or 5 hours AFTER the HOH has been played and we miss the aftermath of the win AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Thursday 9/28 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 9/28 episode   Thursday 9/28 episode EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 1:49 am

I agree that this was a completely useless episode, but it was 100% what I expected when they decided to stop the game for a week. Perhaps their motive for that was to get people used to the new time slots that they are moving the show into. I actually like the veto show on Tuesday, but the Sunday episode at 10:00 is complete bullshit. They say it's because of football, which is bullshit because if football runs over, the show will be later than 10:00. Then they say it's so they can show new episodes of Yellowstone, but they are NOT new, they are episodes from 2018.

Now one thing on the episode that did get under my skin and made me feel for Jared. I know how he thinks he's this great competitor and everything, but after Cam won the challenge to decide and he was upset, they had to show Cirie, Felicia and Meme "comforting" him. That touched a nerve for me and brought me back to my high school wrestling days. I was very competitive back in those days and when I would lose, I didn't want anyone talking to me. When people would come and try to comfort me, I told them to just leave me the hell alone. That I would get over it, but for the time being, I just want to sit there alone and be pissed off. 30 minutes later I was better.

The comp was lame as expected. It basically proved that back in BB16, Frankie's big win by himself in the battle of the block was them changing the puzzle up so it can be done easier by 1 person.

Once it was over and Cam was coming back, I looked at the clock and thought that I was wrong about no HoH because there was so much time left. Then they really started dragging their feet, extended commercial break. Longer interview with Jared and they just milked it for all it's worth. A lot of people on social media were pissed off that they stopped the game for a week, gave us absolutely nothing other than the 3 rounds of a comp played on the same day, then couldn't even give us a live HoH. When Julie addressed the HG's at the end of the show and told Cory that he is eligible to play in the HoH, notice that he got a look of relief. That right there tells me that with them not giving him an answer all week, the answer was going to depend on if Jared or Cam was the one to come back.
Back to top Go down

Thursday 9/28 episode
Page 1 of 1