Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 11/2 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Thursday 11/2 episode Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:59 pm

Well at least we didn't see the Cirie hour as much tonight. She knew she was going this afternoon when Matt gave her one of his HOH pictures as she asked, but he said it was because of the supposed double. That being said, she STILL looked like she was a bit surprised it was her. She did at least admit how hard BB is and I'm sure there are Survivor people out there not happy to hear that particular comment, but she is right, there is NO ESCAPE in BB and no REAL days off. Of course you have the food and shelter from the elements, but you expect that shit when you go there.

Now I have been very critical of the bullshit that the 3 have been planning this week to PLAN for competing against Felicia and even though they didn't implement MOST of the bullshit they were talking about, it was still distasteful listening to them talk about it. But that shit that Felicia tried to pull with Matt was even MORE distasteful. I knew she had made a comment about something happening while he was at the weights, but I thought she was talking about a different time when they were all out there. I didn't see the one depicted tonight.

And I could just smack Matt and Jag both in the head and ask if anyone is home up there. Why the hell did they not call her in the room and ask her about it right then and there? It's not like she can do anything and she HAS to vote for one of the 3 in the final anyway so who cares about that. I would have called her in the room and put a stop to that shit right then and there. And did you notice in the clip as soon as Felicia said she was going to go tell Matt what was going on, Cirie got up and went to the bathroom to stay out of the line of fire and not be involved in case it DID escalate.

The conversation where they showed Jag talking Matt into taking out Cirie was chopped up a BUNCH. About 3 minutes in, Matt was 100% on board and calling out his own observations of why she should be the one. Then the DR's they showed him saying he would rather see Cirie go were more than likely done AFTER that comment from Felicia about them making fun of him and BEFORE he talked to Jag about it specifically. Because I did hear him talking about it more after that.

Matt becomes fixated on things and using his disability is just disgusting, but instead of being proactive about it, he kind of goes into himself and avoids people while dealing with it. I would have liked to see him confront it head on, the same as he SHOULD have done with Jared when he did it instead of just talking about it in the DR.

I think we can see for sure now that the comp where Felicia tied with Bowie was a fluke because she did terrible as we thought she would. I would like to point out that Jag will probably start rethinking his final 2 choice (if he gets to choose) because Bowie has pulled out some crucial wins. I would like to see Jag lose the veto and have to sweat a bit about whether or not they will keep him in the game. I think Felicia is the only one who would boot him at this point, but he needs to sweat a bit for sure.

And lastly, I don't think Jag has thought about the gender aspect of voting for the jury. There were several weeks where there was talk to having an all female final 5 or 4, all the way down to a final 2, so will that come into play here? At one point Matt was fixated on Felicia wanting to get rid of all the males in the house, so if he thinks of it, he certainly should mention it to Jag that they are lucky to be taking each other because they don't have to worry about that because I don't think Jag will be thinking about that.

Oh and the jury segment was lackluster for sure. Blue just had to make it known that she was so much of a better competitor than America which is why they took her out first. If I had been America, I would have said, yea, but I was supposed to follow Cory out, but I got that target moved right on your back pretty easily too.

Cory is going to advocate for Matt because he has never been a target, and it sounds like some of them are open to that, but I think any vote could end up being close.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 8:40 am

The whole "misunderstanding" thing was stupid. For starters I'm suprised Felicia didn't pull a muscle or something they way she had to stretch to make it as if they were making fun of Matt. It was not a dig in any way shape or form by saying he was an Olympian, it was just in the moment of the joke on being a good competitor/athlete. I also think it was a stretch for Jag to conclude that Felicia was taking a shot at his disability with the "have you heard" comment. That is a common phrase and Matt is the one who brought up not being able to hear.

I normally don't like the jury segment and this time was no different. We are not seeing anything honest from them and they aren't allowed to talk freely about the game unless the cameras are on and that will always be stupid to me. It should be open discussion anytime, anywhere. If they are so worried about being able to catch things on camera then wire up the jury house the same way tehy do the regular house and catch it all. I was glad to see Cory mention the whole evicted by a 10-0 vote thing and that tells me it could come into play. One thing they didn't show before the jury segment was Cirie telling Felicia something about how tempting and influential she could be in jury house.

Goodbye messages could very well cost Jag this game. He is just terrible at them. I get the part about wanting to take credit for a move and own up to it but there are better ways to go about it. The way he states things just comes off as "I'm better than you and it's ME that decides everything in this house"

That comp was complete bullshit. How many look at this picture and remember details comps do they need? They are obviously out of ideas for this. Not a single comp on huse events this season. I get taht they like to have a house events for part 3 of final HoH, but they can still do a before/after comp on events and a true/false on events.

I don't expect to see Felicia have any chance in the veto comp and who knows when the feeds will go down for good. I'd love to see one of the 3 get voted out by someone other than Felicia but I don't see it happening. The question is that if Bowie wins veto, who does she have make the decision? That could be a huge deal if whoever stays on the block wins final HoH and holds it against her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Oh yeah, Cirie's comment about BB being harder should be taken with a grain of salt. Anytime a variation of this questions is asked, the answer is always the same. I'm convinced that if she had brought up Camerons military service and the fact that he saw live combat in Afghanistan, production would press him to say BB was harder than war. Thankfully they don't go that far but you get the idea
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 5:36 pm

The part about Felicia using his disability was real in my eyes and that is why I found it disgusting. She always does that shit where she goes up to someone and says "did you see so and so, doing this or that" and when they say they didn't she ENLIGHTENS them of course. That is the reason they ALMOST flipped the Red vote to take out Jag because she saw the others making food at 3:00 a.m. so they MUST be cooking some game too. She told him he needs to listen more, so he said well I can't hear, then she said, well we can all listen for you and walked away. She didn't give details, she just said they were making fun of him behind his back, and it almost drove the wedge she wanted, but it was just sickening to me.

Yep, I heard Cory say that about the 10-0 vote and then he said Matt stuck with Jag anyway and STILL wasn't a target on his own and he respected that. It sounds to me like Cory really wants to advocate for Matt, Cameron wants to advocate for Jag and little toward Bowie with more wins, America hates Jag and is apparently going to vote on feelings (for now anyway), Blue will advocate for both sides because it might get her more camera time, and nobody else is giving Bowie even a shred of credibility even though she carved a game out for herself and picked the right people along the way after spending the first half of the game being told what to do by the Cirie/Felicia/Izzy crew. I still don't get how they actually keep people from talking about the game when the cameras aren't there. How about when America and Cory are in the bedroom alone, is the handler going to sit in the room and make sure they aren't talking? Gimme a break. Dumbest rule I have ever heard.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 9:18 pm

It is a stupid rule and they should be free to deliberate at all times. To answer the question, there is a handler there at all times and if not in the room they are at least listening. I've seen former HG's talk about it and how jury house is not all it's cracked up to be
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 10:24 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It is a stupid rule and they should be free to deliberate at all times.  To answer the question, there is a handler there at all times and if not in the room they are at least listening.  I've seen former HG's talk about it and how jury house is not all it's cracked up to be

I don't think the handler is at the keyhole listening to people in a bedroom because that is just creepy. And I know people share bedrooms because there have been comments in the jury house about people sharing rooms and talks about spending all their time "in bed together" with all the implications. I get that Cory and America are not the entire house, but those houses have multiple bedrooms too. They may not talk freely, but I am not buying they NEVER talk.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 12:57 pm

I just go by what I've heard from past HG's that have been there. If you think about it, sure they can be sneaky about it and get in small discussions here and there but is it really worth going through that trouble when they no longer have a stake in the game?

I'm sure they're also more vigilant enforcing the rule in regards to who is in jury and who is left in the game, like season 13 when Brendon was in jury and Rachel stayed in the game she ended up winning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11/2 episode   Thursday 11/2 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 11/2 episode
Page 1 of 1