Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 9/24 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday 9/24 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 9/24 episode   Sunday 9/24 episode EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:59 am

I was happy they at least cleared up SOME things that happened during the live eviction and some of the fallout afterward.

It was pretty funny how the vote thing happened because even Cory thought there was an attempt to flip that vote happening and tried to confirm it with Cirie when they talked but she was pretty vague. And then the arrogance of Jared to call out Felicia and by association Meme (even though neither Cirie or Jared would go there) about them not having HIS back in this vote when they were actively working to take Felicia out last week while lying to her face and Meme as well. And yes, Felicia did try to make that F2 with Jared when she already had one with Cirie, but are they serious with that outrage? That talk came about when Felicia felt like Cirie was closer to Izzy than any of the rest of them, so that is also a little bit of context. And at the end of the day it is STILL within the final 4 alliance that was supposed to be the main one for all of them.

As far as the comp, it was a classic and a good one to have, but 3 rounds on the same comp as a 3-part thing to see who plays Thursday? Not to mention cramming it all into 24 hours which made me think that we would see the results on tonight's episode. I think this points more to them not planning to do anything else this week with the hg's because I think they would have showed the final round with Cam winning tonight so they could show the other stuff on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9/24 episode   Sunday 9/24 episode EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 1:13 am

The other thing that really bothered me about this episode is how the CONTINUALLY showed EVERYONE saying they didn't want Jared to return to the house, except for Cirie and sometimes Blue. When they usually show things like that over and over it means that is the person who will be staying/returning to the house even though events point otherwise.

I am still uneasy about what this final challenge is going to be and the fact that Cam has already made his decision known without even knowing what the damn thing is or seeing anything about it. I mean not even a hint of what it is going to be, which means production can make this shit happen in any way they want to fit the narrative they want to push. I mean do we really believe they are going to allow Jared to be evicted without even making jury? That is a 100% vote for Cirie if she were to somehow con someone into dragging her ass to the end.

Once again production misses the chance to be transparent by letting us have a sneak preview of the comp set up or show a puzzle or SOMETHING for crying out loud. This is what makes it all very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9/24 episode   Sunday 9/24 episode EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 9:12 am

The events going on during the double further makes my point that too much time is given to them between steps in a double eviction. They try to promote it as this crazy hectic thing but then they show them planning like they have all the time in the world.

It was funny watching Cirie figuring out they were lying to her about voting to save Jared when they had all they needed right there in the room. But it was great that they wouldn't budge on it. And yes the Felicia thing was hysterical. The funniest part is Cirie referring to Felicia as the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm also glad they really highlighted the Jared having a fit because Blue didn't give him a heads up aout being a target.. I stick to my guns that even if she told him, he wouldn't have believed her on it.

Oh, and how about Jared giving the reason that comp puts him at a disadvantage is because of his flat feet. Once again, it's not his fault just like the fat fingers stopped him from winning tiny veto.

I can pretty much guarantee that the third round of that comp is going to take up a ton of airtime on Thursday and we will only see that and who goes back into the house but not who the next HoH is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9/24 episode   Sunday 9/24 episode EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 5:24 pm

During that Felicia thing it was funny when Jared called Felicia out about making the final 2 with her and Cirie made a face like "how could you" and was acting shocked and then Jared said he went immediately to Cirie and told her that, so she had to change the facial expression really fast. They can't even get their lies together when they need to.

That vote thing was particularly funny when Jared was telling her he had 3 solid votes and she said "I don't think you do" and he thought she was just stupid or something, but it was HER that had the handle on what was going on not him.

I had forgotten about the flat feet thing. What the hell would that have to do with ANYTHING in that comp? My grandfather had flat feet and the only thing I remember was that he needed shoes with high arches or wore inserts and his feet were EXTREMELY tender because he was never without shoes. That is the dumbest answer I have ever heard, but of course that is Jared. What is next, the color of the shovel was harder for him than for Cam?

You are probably right that Thursday's show will be a bunch of unneeded content from the third round. I just hope they actually have an HOH comp following the comp to resurrect Cam/Jared so we don't have to miss out on that again too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9/24 episode   Sunday 9/24 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 9/24 episode
Page 1 of 1