Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 10/3 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tuesday 10/3 episode Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 10/3 episode   Tuesday 10/3 episode EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:24 am

All I can say about this episode is SERIOUSLY? THIS is the shit you are selling to people?

They made it look like the thought of putting up Cory didn't even cross Cameron's mind until Blue came and talked to him, which is completely and totally FALSE. While Blue was in the hammock with Cory for 2 hours Matt was in the HOH room and Cam started telling Matt he was getting a bad gut feeling about Cory because he sees him working the house. He said he noticed as soon as the veto was over Cory went to work. He then proposed possibly taking Cory out and the reasons why. Matt said they need to talk more about it, but he would be fine with that happening and actually seemed very much on board at that point but still wanting to talk to Jag about it of course.

Right after her hammock talk, Blue came to the HOH room and Matt was still there. She was running off with her diarrhea of the mouth about just about everything, but Cam then asked her if she was bringing back any insight into Cory after that long conversation with him in the hammock. She was vague and said it was all just basic bullshit and nothing big, no REAL game talk or anything. Matt left right after that, but Blue stayed.

She continued to talk and talk and talk about just about everyone in the house and then started talking about Cory being her target for next week. Cam said it is seems weird she would spend 2 hours in the hammock with someone who is her "biggest target in the game" and not have talked about game in any way, shape or form. She then started throwing out a comment here and a comment there and he just let her ramble.

At one point she shared with Cam that Cory gives rankings to people's game in the house, like their position of safe to danger or good place with people to bad place, etc., on a scale of 1 to 10. Cory said himself and Blue were both in a pretty similar situation ranking about a 7. He said Cam has a 9 ranking for comps, but about a 4 for the rest of his gameplay. Her comment there was she couldn't believe Cory thought he was even CLOSE to the same player that SHE is, but not as much outrage for the Cam side of it.

Cam then talked to Jag about it and Jag was not convinced. He said it was too early, which is the conversation we saw on the episode tonight and then Cam saying he could do whatever the fuck he wants as he left.

After ALL of this Matt, Jag and Blue talked in the HN room and were initially there to make sure that Blue's focus was still Cory and she would still actually take that shot because one thing Cam told Jag and Matt is that he doesn't see her having the guts to do it because she wants to keep America on a chain, so he thinks she would be coming after him and leaving Cory in the game. They got Blue fired up about talking to Cam about backdooring Cory knowing that Cam wouldn't go through with it unless all 3 of them agreed. They said they weren't sure how to approach Cam, etc., and she went crazy telling them not to worry about it, she would convince Cam easily and they wouldn't have to do anything other than make sure they voted Cory out of the house. She then went to Cam and did that one little line to him that she would use the veto and take Cory out. But again, this didn't happen before Cam mentioned it, but a day later. Then Jag met once again with Matt and Jag, and they decided to shelve it for the time being.

But Cam did take it upon himself to let Cory know that Blue is gunning for him and trying to get him backdoored THIS week. Cory panicked a bit, but Cam said that Matt/Jag went to bat for Cory because they want them ALL to work together, so he is REALLY trusting Cory with this stuff, etc.

It just pisses me off when they try to give credit to someone who has done NOTHING in the game, but thinks she is some sort of master player. Looks like she is the newest "anointed" one because of Jared/Cirie situation or something. It is just ridiculous.

Now for the comp, it was pretty cool, but just a recycled one they have used before with the Exorcist theme. I think the discussions I heard in the house of whether people were trying, where they got screwed up and other comments seemed to be spot on with what they showed. I died laughing at Felicia in there going through the same doors and then outside the damn house like that because she told Meme she only made 1 wrong turn or something and looked for the hair twice. A big part of getting a good time in this one was being lucky enough to turn the right way in the room, which is something that Matt ALWAYS chose the wrong way and Meme almost always chose the right way. She was also less distracted. If she had just went through that fireplace when she initially found it instead of looking further for a door, she probably would have pulled it off.

Now the "cliffhanger" of Cam thinking of using the veto was stupid. But it sounds like the comments from the narrator point to us getting to see more of the fallout that happens right after the meeting because apparently Felicia and America get into it a bit and Cory leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/3 episode   Tuesday 10/3 episode EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:32 am

Of course they aren't going to show the way it really went down. Isn't it funny how the only showed Blue talking about Cory going after Cam AFTER he had told her he was suspicious of Cory.

The comp was decent but I wish they would edit it a bit better. Yes, it's good for us to see the infrared night vision but I'd also like to sometimes see regular cameras so we can only see what they are seeing from their headlamp. I just think it would give a better feel to the viewer of how difficult it actually is. Maybe do it in a split screen when possible.

Now the reports that I saw of them having to reset for Meme where she got to sit in there with the lights on, if true, that is a HUGE advantage, even being just one room, she gets to see what is written on the wall or where exits are. Of course we will never know what really happened with it.

Now on to the Exorcist movie. I will eventually see this, probably not until it hits streaming though, but could they make the DR's about it any more scripted? Of course they're all going to rave about the movie. But how hysterical would it be if one of them actually trashed it. CBS would blow a gasket. The worst line had to come from Mtt: "This is the perfect movie to see in a dark theatre with a lot of your friends". Now I've seen a lot of movies with friends, never have I said or even thought anything close to something like this. This statement has AI writing all over it.

While the cliffhanger ending doesn't bother me too much because I know the results, I would be annoyed as a casual viewer. Yes, they showed he speeches, which they needto start doing again on a regular basis, but it's almost like they are using the cliffhanger ending as a not enough time to show the decision excuse. Like they have to justify not showing the speeches anymore, when all they needed to do was cut out the Cory/America making out bullshit. Speaking of them making out, this has been bothering me since it happened and they keep showing it. When America kisses Cory in the shower, watch her eyes at the beginning of the kiss, she's blatantly looking for the camera so she can make sure it gets shown.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/3 episode   Tuesday 10/3 episode EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 4:03 pm

Oh there is no doubt America wants to the showmance more for the airtime and to check that box on her BB bucket list, she basically admits it. That being said I think she does care for Cory, and even defended him to Felicia which I hope we get to see on Thursday's show with the supposed confrontation and such. It really doesn't bother me as much I guess because she was so open about it when the show started about all the iconic things she was excited about. She also said Cory is like a lump of clay for her to mold him into anything she wants and that is basically what she has been doing. He is still playing his own game and 100% would throw America under the bus for his own safety, not the most courageous one for sure, but everyone is supposed to be playing for themselves and that is okay. He could be a much better player if he had more courage.

I'm not too worried about Meme having an advantage because they had to turn on the lights to one room because it sounds like it was AFTER she found what was in that room anyway, so not really too much of an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/3 episode   Tuesday 10/3 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10/3 episode
Page 1 of 1