Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 10/31 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tuesday 10/31 episode Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 10/31 episode   Tuesday 10/31 episode EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 10:55 pm

Well, just another episode of the Cirie and Jag show. They continue to make Cirie look like she is the total mastermind of the entire game, controlling it all and she isn't doing shit. That first part where she said she was staying away from Matt for now because she was so pissed at him, and didn't want him to pick up on it was bullshit. Every time Felicia goes into the DR, she runs right over to Matt, Jag and sometimes Bowie to find out if she is good and saying she is doing just fine. She also tells Matt and Jag just how much she loves them. And of course they talk about their "final 4" making it to the end, the one they refuse to talk about on the episode because it doesn't make Matt and Jag look as sleazy as they want them to.

I thought the comp was a good one, but I call bullshit on the footage of it. There was a point late in the comp where Felicia had 13 pieces and knocked it down. At that same time, Jag and Bowie were in the high teens or low 20's, then all of the sudden Felicia was back up to 16 and only a few pieces behind Bowie and Jag? They really screwed up the editing on that one. I do give Felicia credit though, she never gives up and tries to the very last second. Cirie is too worried about her hair and wants to continue to look weak so she really sucked at this one. Matt was throwing, but truth be told his body size made waves even when he was trying to go slow.

Now all these conversations about whether to send out Cirie or Felicia was drawn out too much. Jag went to talk to Matt right after the veto about it and Matt jumped on board almost immediately. I was REALLY surprised by that and even posted about that. I am expecting them to show the conversation but make it look like Jag had to go to extremes to get him on board just to make it look like Jag is going against Matt or something.

The funny part of making all this fuss about sending out Felicia or Cirie is really irrelevant because Felicia would send out Jag first if she had the chance just like Cirie would do. In fact given a choice, I believe that Felicia would want Matt to stay in the game over Jag, but I don't see it becoming an issue anyway.

The luxury comp was really lame. Not much imagination involved in that one for sure. Bowie was a bit miffed that Jag didn't help her out a bit more, but he explained to her later that Matt took one for the team and allowed him to keep the money in the Buddy games thing so he thought he owed that to him and Bowie then understood it completely. Again, pretty lame comp, just something to cause tension in the house more than anything.

The narrator made it sound like we would see the results of the HOH comp on Thursday, so I guess we will see if that comes true or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tuesday 10/31 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/31 episode   Tuesday 10/31 episode EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:37 am

Of course it was all about Cirie and Jag. But I don't know who they think they're fooling with Bowies scripted DR's. She's just so bad at it. I waas waiting for a DR where she says "hold on, I need to go and ask Jag how I feel about keeping Felicia".

The comp itself was brought over from BB Canada and was a good veto comp. The thing about it is that anyone could have won it. We saw that based on how well Felicia did in it. Also, this comp seemed to have a Survivor vibe to it, perhaps it was because it was in the water or had a deserted island theme.

The luxury comp was total horseshit and Bowie is an idiot for accepting that Matt "took one for the team" by taking punishment. First off, he didn't even realize it was a punishment and basically handed the veto and the power to Jared. He could have also taken a different reward so he wasn't taking one for anyone. This comp was 100% setup for them to be able to control who wins it and IMO, they were selfish about it. Fuck giving it to Cirie, she just won her $ on Traitors, throw Felicia a bone if they want to try and keep her content like they say they do.

Yes, we will see who the final 4 HoH will be. I realized that when I posted the tweet of JC winning it in BB20, I forgot that we always see that because it is questions, so we at least have that. I really want Felicia to pull it off and fuck up their plans. Then have the feeds come back to her rubbing it in their face
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10/31 episode
Page 1 of 1