Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 11/7 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tuesday 11/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 11/7 episode   Tuesday 11/7 episode EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:37 pm

What a complete waste of time! I usually enjoy at least part of the memory lane thing, but with the exception of a couple of clips, it was hardly anything entertaining. They barely even mentioned Blue (even when talking about Jared) or Izzy (except when talking about Cirie and Jared), hell Cameron and Bowie didn't hardly get much of a mention. But boy they had all the time in the world for Cirie and the Matt/Jag bromance of course. They usually include a bit about the punishments like the kayak, the Josh cut-out and the pig suits, but I think we saw 1 brief picture of the kayak and 1 brief picture of Matt entering the DR with the cutout and that was it. Even Meme got more air time than Izzy or Cory and they were much more involved in things than she was for sure.

I thought the video clips from home left a lot to be desired. They seemed kind of rushed or shortened or something. Matt's mom looked like a hostage video or something. Maybe she was nervous but you would think she has been exposed to some of this kind of thing with Matt being an Olympian. Jag's sister was really sweet and animated, but her husband looked like a statue until the very end of it. You could definitely see where Bowie gets the constant smile, because that was her parents too, but it was just kind of superficial to me.

And not letting us see more of the comp highlights like it is some secret about who won is ridiculous. My husband had a great idea that they should have said at the close of the episode that you could go to the live feeds and watch the comp play out, even though it wasn't live, they could just roll the damn tape and let us watch it. But that takes some imagination to come up with something different to shake things up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

Tuesday 11/7 episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 11/7 episode   Tuesday 11/7 episode EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:28 am

I did not watch the episode and don't really have any plans to watch it. All I would be interested in is the comp and I knew they would only show the start of it. Even the finale will be boring. I'll likely have it on as background noise while I'm reading and only pay attention to the final comp and teh vote. Everything else is just fluff, including the scripted jury questions
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 11/7 episode
Page 1 of 1