Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 10/10 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Tuesday 10/10 episode Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:24 am

I really liked the way the zingbot thing was handled with it being part of the OTEV comp. I also thought the zings were pretty good. When seeing them on the updates or listening to the hg's talking about them, most of them didn't seem that great, but hearing them and watching the reactions made them better. The Cory one being a song that zinged Cory and another shot at America was great. Then her in the DR with her face covered and professing that he is no longer a bad kisser just made it even funnier.

I wonder how far America would have gone had she not screwed up and dropped that picture. She is her own worst enemy for sure. Now at least I understand why Cirie was so down after the comp and saying she has never had to rely on others to play for her, she takes care of herself and such. I can't believe she got the very first one wrong. Then she says in the DR, I just realized I have the wrong one, but it was seeing others that told her she was wrong. I thought all the questions except the number of votes for the last one were very easy.

When Bowie met with Cam and he was telling her that he had been protecting her for 2 months now, they cut out the best part of that exchange! Her comment back to him was "well I haven't really been in danger, though have I?" The certainly should have been included because it really tells the story for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:28 am

While the zings were a bit better than we have seen as of late, the comp itself was a HUGE disappointment. They really tuned down the game, maybe it was for Felicia and Cirie, but what happened to the days when that ramp was slippery as hell and people were doing face plants and such. When you see people walking up the ramp without even having to use the rope, then it's too easy.

Jag giving his strategy in the DR was laughable, everyone who has ever played OTEV knows that strategy. His problem was he was pretty obvious about it and was basically hiding those photos in plain site. Why someone didn't just go after his stash is beyond me. I wouldn't call it poor sportsmanship, I would call it fair game.

One other thing that bothered me during this episode is the number of them that don't even bother getting dressed anymore and just go around the house in a bathrobe all day. AT the beginning it was Felicia and Cirie but now more of them are doing it. It just makes them look even more lazy IMO. I know when I started working from home, for the first few months, I made it a point to still get dressed every day, that was until summer hit and I started wearing shorts and tshirts. Then back to sweats when it got cold. Well I've since gotten myself out of that habit and started getting dressed normal again.

So is the veto show being on Tuesday to be indicative of not seeing the results of the veto meeting? Or is it because Felicia and Cirie gave speeches they want to show again? I get taht they need filler shit for the show sometimes but here's what pisses me off about it. The narrator said nothing about the HoH comp. Not see who wins, not the start of endurance, he just mentioned the start of comic week. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that the HoH comp this week is teh comic book one and we won't see any of it until Sunday nights show
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 4:37 pm

Funny you should mention the slippery slope in OTEV not being as slippery as it used to be because Felicia bitched and complained about her possibly looking stupid trying to struggle to use the rope at first and then found out she could just walk up the ramp! Not only was the course easier, but the questions were so easy up until the very last one with the vote numbers. They used to be a bit more detailed than this.

And the strategy that Jag outlined in the DR was even more of a joke than you mentioned because the ENTIRE house was talking about that strategy and telling everyone to do it! I can't figure out why the hell they help each other out with shit like that. Sure if it is a crucial HOH or veto or something and you have a specific target to take out, then fine maybe help a couple people out, but this group strategy and discussion is just stupid.

The robes are because it is apparently really cold in the house. Cirie and Felicia get dressed every day, but they put the robe on over their clothes so you don't notice it. I work at home too and I live in sweats, shorts, t-shirts and sweatshirts. When I worked in an office, the first thing I did when I got home was change into those clothes. I have never been a fashion kind of person from teenager to 61 years old, so wearing those clothes IS my fashion sense. But I get what you mean about it.

Maybe they are waiting to do the veto meeting because they want to spend more time showing Cam's reaction and maybe there was a bit more fallout immediately following that wasn't on the feeds or something. I haven't really heard much about any speeches the noms made or anything, but who knows.

I think the slip n slide would fit right into the comic week because of all the slips and falls and stuff. Then veto will be BB comics. Then next week we will have a double eviction, which Julie will tell us about tomorrow night. Oh, wait, maybe this should have been in the call it before it happens thread?!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 5:56 pm

I know BB Comics is usually veto and slip and slide is usually HoH, but the fact that the announcer made no mention of the HoH leads me to my beliefs. I guess it could be the slip and slide and just none of it be on the feeds, didn't they do that a few seasons back and we were all pissed about it?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 7:20 pm

Evel Dick put his finger on what is was in the comp. They only used half the backyard instead of the full backyard, making the playing field much small, and the angle was about half as steep as to what it normally is and that's why they were able to walk up so easily, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 10/10 episode   Tuesday 10/10 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10/10 episode
Page 1 of 1