Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 10/8 episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 11660

Sunday 10/8 episode Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 12:56 am

The thing that continues to drive me crazy about these episodes is that they still try to make it the Cirie show and she really has very little to do with what is going on in the house. She says she trusts Blue 100% because she tells her all this information, but most of the time Blue is out of the loop so the value of that is very little. She goes to Matt, Jag or Cory when she really wants or needs information for real.

Then she talks about using her "powers of persuasion" after the veto is over if she doesn't win it of course. She couldn't even keep herself off the block, so I am not sure what "powers" she thinks she really has. Sure people like her and don't want to target her, but that doesn't mean she is influencing much of anything. That ship sailed when Izzy and Jared left the house.

It was funny to watch Cory and America keep talking about breaking up duos when they are the most public duo in the house! Saying it in those words just played right into it.

I guess I have to eat crow also though. I really didn't think Bowie would intentionally try to throw the comp with Felicia being the one she was tied with. I didn't think she would hang her group out to dry like that, but she admitted 100% in the DR that she honestly tried to throw it, so I guess we don't have to worry about her winning anything else until the day she is evicted.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 9:47 am

I don't know why I even bother watching the episodes anymore, it's usually just bullshit and doesn't tell the real story.

They had plenty of time to fill this week with not much going on, so what do we get for filler?  Jag showing them how to fold a turban.  Really???  I would have been much more interested seeing him explain things in his religion like why they wear it, when they wear it and things of that nature.

The Felicia story could have ben very touching when she was talking about the abuse she has went through in her life and that in itslef is just heartbreaking, but then production had to go and ruin that moment by allowing Cam to compare her to himself because they are both military.  Sorry Cam, while I respect anyone who has served, your situations are night and day.  She enlisted to escape an abusive relationship.

chap5788 wrote:

I guess I have to eat crow also though.  I really didn't think Bowie would intentionally try to throw the comp with Felicia being the one she was tied with.  I didn't think she would hang her group out to dry like that, but she admitted 100% in the DR that she honestly tried to throw it, so I guess we don't have to worry about her winning anything else until the day she is evicted.

Well, I don't like to say "I told you so".....Wait a minute, yes I do, I LOVE being able to say told you so!!! neener

Her DR's were such bullshit talking about how she's doing things for her game and nobody elses.  I don't think even she knows what her game is.  Now if this little taste of power awakens something in her, she could be a force down the road, but I think the only thing that has awakened is her anxiety from having to make decisions
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 1:47 pm

Yep, enjoy telling me "I told you so" but when I screw up I OWN it and admit it unlike the idiots we are watching in the house!

The Felicia thing was a good thing for sure. What a feeble attempt to show that enemies have common ground, etc. This was not the type of situation to do that, it should have stood alone. I haven't really heard Jag talk about his religion and stuff. He has said there are different names for the different turbans, but the translation to English just comes back to turban. Otherwise, I haven't heard him say much about it, so maybe they didn't have that content. It's too bad because I would really like to learn a bit about it.

Actually those DR's with Bowie saying she was doing what was best for her game started out as true because there were people trying to get her to make really big moves that would have blown her up for sure, like putting up Cam and Blue. By starting out with Felicia and Cirie, it is low risk and if Cam hadn't shown his ass, she probably would be leaving them the same or taking out Blue instead.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 5:17 pm

Veto was used on Felicia, Cam and Cirie will be final noms. I guess the running joke now is to call Cory out during veto speech as both of them did but it was all in good fun.

Cam is going around the house talking abut how he set the record for most noms in a season, he's not even close with 5 noms. Johnny Mac holds he record with 9.

I'd really like to see the house flip and send Cirie to jury, but I won't count on it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Any chance there was of Cam being saved was torpedoed by Cam himself last night and this morning. Now he is trying to go to as many people as he can to sabotage Matt, Jag and Bowie to others. He even went to Cirie and complained that "they took OUR Bowie" to her. First of all, Bowie isn't really targeting Cirie, but she also wouldn't go out of her way to save her either. And if Cam would stop and think about it, every time he would tell Bowie "you are my person, you are my #1" and things like that, she would just smile and either say nothing, nod her head or say yea, yea. You need to make sure the other person is actually WITH you before you start throwing your entire game to them. And he always TOLD her what they were doing instead of asking for her opinion on anything at all UNLESS they were in a 4-person setting with Matt and Jag.

This is Cam's problem. He wants a loyal group, but when he changes the script midstream without warning because HE enjoys the chaos instead of just playing smart, it makes people not want to play with him. He is a comp beast and can win and flip the script anytime he wants without thinking of the long term ramifications of the move he wants to make. This is why he wants to play the game with America because she is very impulsive and would be on board, but that leads to an early exit especially since she can't win shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 10/8 episode   Sunday 10/8 episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 10/8 episode
Page 1 of 1