Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angela HoH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Angela HoH Empty
PostSubject: Angela HoH   Angela HoH EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 8:25 am

Well the season is not off to a good start.

Feeds came back to Angela being the HoH, details are not all there yet but there has been talk that with this twist there may be 4 nominees. Now they have all decided that since Cedric and Chelsie cannot play in veto, they should be safe from being nommed tis week! What???? Well there goes productions twist blowing up in their faces again. To me they were the easy noms for whoever won the HoH. but I digress.

Right now Angela is planiing on Lisa and T'kpr going up as pawns with Kenney being the target. This tells me that Angela is not too smart. IMO, she should be teaming up with Kenney, not targeting him. They are the two "old timers" in the house, but I have a feeling that Angela wants to be the "cool mom". She is already talking about forming a large 9 person alliance. I really hope that blows up early and it's not another season of one alliance just dominating the season.

I'll try to gather more updates as I can but it will be more difficult for the updaters this year with no flashback
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Angela HoH EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 11:16 pm

So Angela's HoH was a crap shoot, big surprise there. It will be interesting to see how she palys next week when she has no power left. But I have a feeling she will linger around all season as the person they can get rid of at anytime
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Angela HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Angela HoH EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 3:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
So Angela's HoH was a crap shoot, big surprise there.  It will be interesting to see how she palys next week when she has no power left.  But I have a feeling she will linger around all season as the person they can get rid of at anytime

I need to walk this comment back. This comp was NOT a crapshoot. It does take some skill when sliding those disks. Not sure if anyone has seen those bar shuffleboard tables, but this is very similar and those discs slide very easily. One thing I wish we could have seen wasn't if they were able to knock someone elses disc off, but I think they cleared it before the next person went
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

Angela HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Angela HoH EmptyWed Jul 24, 2024 4:43 pm

I am reading and posting to these threads in order and have the benefit of knowing some of the outcomes, but I have to say when watching the episode and seeing Angela win, I KNEW she would screw this shit up. I haven't read about the details, but I know from the preview for the next episode that she has some sort of meltdown and apparently had to go on an apology tour.

I thought Matt really screwed up by basically threatening Angela during their one-on-one, but it apparently worked on her since she didn't put him up. Her talk with Kenny was really stupid too because she could have easily bonded with him by giving credit for coming in second and saying right away she wouldn't put him up, but she decided to look at him as a some sort of HUGE threat and made no effort to hide that.

But where the heck did the Kimo nomination come from? They didn't show anything on the episode about him, so I wondered if he was just a last-minute replacement for Matt or what?

Oh and the STUPID, STUPID decision by Quinn to tell Angela about his power was unbelievable! If it hasn't already made it around the house, it will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angela HoH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela HoH   Angela HoH Empty

Back to top Go down

Angela HoH
Page 1 of 1